Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,575 members, 7,812,871 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:04 PM

SIENA GBUDJE Exposed..ladies Be Careful.. Members Be Very Careful - Family (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / SIENA GBUDJE Exposed..ladies Be Careful.. Members Be Very Careful (58876 Views)

Please Parent Know This And Be Careful / SINGLE MEN: I Am Warning You To Be Very Careful. / My Side Of The Story - Siena’s Ex-wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (36) (Go Down)

Re: SIENA GBUDJE Exposed..ladies Be Careful.. Members Be Very Careful by Nobody: 7:25am On May 04, 2018
Yameater:

Read her post again, she admitted having an online affair with him but she said he told her he was divorced etc.

By the way don’t start with me you hear because I will wash you till you won’t e-oil in your body...are you MAAAAAAAD?

Online affair or not, divorced or not, she had something to do with him. She obviously harbours a grudge.. She isn't an objective speaker...

Did you just threaten to wash me? grin grin grin
From which planet do these obsessive aliens emerge, tori oloun. undecided undecided
It's like your brain is on hibernate mode... Try me..

4 Likes

Re: SIENA GBUDJE Exposed..ladies Be Careful.. Members Be Very Careful by UjuJoan2: 7:28am On May 04, 2018
oyb:

what an empty headed dunce you are grin grin
my fist comment on this thread was actually in defence of siena - because i have followed him on and off and he seemed like a good guy
i even remeber one thread where he said he would spend new years eve pining
i guess that in the end that was just game

anyway, rkelly wanna be - it is quite clear yub are a yound and dumb naija type neaderthal
the small boy we see every day taking about how women are expired products/ scattered commodities

everything you have posted sows the skewed mentality you have.
i am interested in exactly how mercedes and esther got to talking

https://www.nairaland.com/2723630/sum9000.com/17#40129775

here you are on coogars thread doing the exact same thing - slut shaming tongue tongue

Wait!!!

A scandal involving Coogar shocked shocked Unbeleivable!!!

Please where was I when this one was going on?

Omg . . . . Nairaland men are really full of it! Chai.

Oyb and r231 please don't break my heart ooh . . . you guys are like the only ones standing. embarassed embarassed

1 Like

Re: SIENA GBUDJE Exposed..ladies Be Careful.. Members Be Very Careful by Nobody: 7:28am On May 04, 2018
Dyt:

Calm down Oga
She had an affair with him without knowing he was still married
What dont you understand?

He lied
She found out and she left him
They never even met

Congrats for sharing the table, when he told her he was divorced (not that it matters), when she found out he was lying and when SHE left him...
Omnipresent dyt....

2 Likes

Re: SIENA GBUDJE Exposed..ladies Be Careful.. Members Be Very Careful by Dyt(f): 7:31am On May 04, 2018
closerange:

Congrats for sharing the table, when he told her he was divorced (not that it matters), when she found out he was lying and when SHE left him...
Omnipresent dyt....

You definitely have one of either reading or assimilating problem

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: SIENA GBUDJE Exposed..ladies Be Careful.. Members Be Very Careful by Yameater(m): 7:34am On May 04, 2018
closerange:

Online affair or not, divorced or not, she had something to do with him. She obviously harbours a grudge.. She isn't an objective speaker...

Did you just threaten to wash me? grin grin grin
From which planet do these obsessive aliens emerge, tori oloun. undecided undecided
It's like your brain is on hibernate mode... Try me..

Yes I « threatened » to wash « reply «  you till you won’t have any e-oil « words » remaining « till you are short of words «  in you .

She said she never knew he was still legally married. Shikena!!!!

3 Likes

Re: SIENA GBUDJE Exposed..ladies Be Careful.. Members Be Very Careful by UjuJoan2: 7:35am On May 04, 2018
What of Pataki and Sagamite? Any scandals about them yet

I'm going to keep my fingers crossed on that one! tongue grin grin

1 Like

Re: SIENA GBUDJE Exposed..ladies Be Careful.. Members Be Very Careful by Dyt(f): 7:38am On May 04, 2018
What is fredoooooo looking for here?

I will wash you now

1 Like

Re: SIENA GBUDJE Exposed..ladies Be Careful.. Members Be Very Careful by Nobody: 7:50am On May 04, 2018
Dyt:

You definitely have one of either reading or assimilating problem

You have both..
Re: SIENA GBUDJE Exposed..ladies Be Careful.. Members Be Very Careful by MacZrino: 7:51am On May 04, 2018
kramfonos:
Shameless, pained jilted side chick!

You knew he was still married yet you started a relationship with him, flaunted it, hoping you'd ride off into the sunset and live forever happily ever with your married lover.

You are pained he 'drove' your 'Mercedes 190' beyond speed limit, wrecked 'your' engine, and dumped you for a 'Ferrari', right? You thought yourself the best 'car' amongst his fleet of 'cars', no?

You had the nerve to contact and 'befriend' a woman whose home you played your part in wrecking! You had the nerve to call up a woman who you and your ilk still make shed tears.

You served your purpose; you were just a tumble in the hay. Know your place, over-driven, discarded Mercedes!
Damn!
Re: SIENA GBUDJE Exposed..ladies Be Careful.. Members Be Very Careful by Yameater(m): 7:58am On May 04, 2018
closerange:

You have both..

You don’t understand nada

1 Like

Re: SIENA GBUDJE Exposed..ladies Be Careful.. Members Be Very Careful by JoannaSedley(f): 7:58am On May 04, 2018
I don't give a damn about the scandal anymore... I am just happy that old nairalanders are crawling out of their various woodworks.

A great reunion of old nairalanders is happening here. cheesy cheesy
Shout out to all the oldies....

6 Likes

Re: SIENA GBUDJE Exposed..ladies Be Careful.. Members Be Very Careful by ThoniaSlim(f): 8:47am On May 04, 2018
Just absolutely disgusting that a grown ass man will abandon three kids and not bother to know how they are doing! Just plain disgusting! I guess it goes to show that you never truly know someone!

8 Likes

Re: SIENA GBUDJE Exposed..ladies Be Careful.. Members Be Very Careful by ifyalways(f): 8:49am On May 04, 2018
UjuJoan2:

Wait!!!

Oyb and r231 please don't break my heart ooh . . . you guys are like the only ones standing. embarassed embarassed
You sef. How can you not hear/read about Cougar and Babe plus or minus other ladies?

And you didn't hear about R231 and Tpia? cheesy tongue Patani and that Uneme girl too? grin

My nld scandal free men for now are Omo Ibo, Jaybee3, Dayo. Oyb na Alhaji, he's entitled to peaceful foursomes tongue
The ones wey chop, clean mouth, no scandal include Sagamite, Doyin, Ibime

Na joke oo. E jor ma/sir

4 Likes

Re: SIENA GBUDJE Exposed..ladies Be Careful.. Members Be Very Careful by ifyalways(f): 8:53am On May 04, 2018
KanwuliaExtra:

Na so e easy? grin

Esther LOVVVVVVVVED SIENA o!
Leave that matter o.
You can NEVER bring down the father of YOUR KIDS! Even when he is dragging you down o.
I personally do not have that kind of liver.

Strong women BOUNCE BACK, not SHRINK or WITHER with heartbreak. THREE KIDS are at stake here o. shocked

That thing called LOVE. . . . it is potent!
Those 3 children are the GREATEST GIFTS from him. Bringing him down, means your KIDS WILL HATE YOU FOR LIFE!

Make she just waka, leave am to carry im cross!
A man must choose between being a good husband or a good father. Very few men can master the art or science of BOTH. . . . AND ONLY A CURSED MAN FAILS AT ALL. kiss

Shikena.

You are right.

She might still be in love and would jump back into his bed morrow if he goes back to her, warts and all. What do I know? cry

1 Like

Re: SIENA GBUDJE Exposed..ladies Be Careful.. Members Be Very Careful by ifyalways(f): 8:58am On May 04, 2018
KanwuliaExtra:

Doyin13 nko? tongue tongue tongue

Old NL SWEEEEEEEEETY Hiaaaaaa!!!!
When I remember. . . I was one of those totally SMITTEN by Siena. I nor go lie o. His posts ooooozed of maturity. Then when I started talking with him offline, he was such a sweeeeeet heart. I always looked forward to speaking with him. I SPOKE TO ESTHER ONCE TOO.

Something went wrong somewhere. . . . .

He looked and sounded like a very good catch.
But after I SAW A VERY MESSY THREAD ABOUT 2 NL love-birds with “blackmail for nuude photos” in 2007 with OMO-EKO the whistle-blower, no dude on this NL was worth befriending offline. . . NOT TO TALK OF MARRY! shocked

Compared to the “rest”, he always stood out sha.
Nobody can act so gooooood for so looooooong.
I think he just lost focus.

One thing I did not like about Siena was that he was too trusting and ALWAYS OVER-RATED NIGERIANS ON AND OFF NL. He should have kept his distance and kept his family life OFF NL.

ANYWHERE BUT NL! Tufiaaaaaaakwa!!! cry
Hahaha
Omo Eko is one crazy girl, with her legendary Eko spellings and she no send anybody cheesy

RE: i remember a certain single mom Nlder even went on a vacation to London and stayed with the sienna's.
Interesting times it used to be then. grin

1 Like

Re: SIENA GBUDJE Exposed..ladies Be Careful.. Members Be Very Careful by r231(m): 9:03am On May 04, 2018
ifyalways:

You sef. How can you not hear/read about Cougar/Salton?

And you didn't hear about R231 and Tpia? cheesy tongue Patani and that Uneme girl too? grin

My nld scandal free men for now are Omo Ibo, Jaybee3, Dayo. Oyb na Alhaji, he's entitled to peaceful foursomes tongue
The ones wey chop, clean mouth, no scandal include Sagamite, Doyin, Ibime

Na joke oo. E jor ma/sir

Me and Tpia happily married now o with 12 pikin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: SIENA GBUDJE Exposed..ladies Be Careful.. Members Be Very Careful by ifyalways(f): 9:05am On May 04, 2018
r231:

Me and Tpia happily married now o with 12 pikin cheesy

Lmao. I can imagine cheesy

@OP, no vex o.
Re: SIENA GBUDJE Exposed..ladies Be Careful.. Members Be Very Careful by fredoooooo: 9:22am On May 04, 2018
Dyt:
What is fredoooooo looking for here?

I will wash you now

Wash in a basia or washing machine ? .. grin
Is this Gboromiro abi na judge judy ? grin
Look I wan fight sef come here make we fight ? grin

I followed my brother and my lovely sister ibkayee here . .. cool

1 Like

Re: SIENA GBUDJE Exposed..ladies Be Careful.. Members Be Very Careful by Nobody: 9:24am On May 04, 2018
Dyt:

Do you have a story with any?
cheesy cheesy grin
Why would I?

I guess u are not new here. I actually know ur old handle. So you should know what I'm talking about.
Re: SIENA GBUDJE Exposed..ladies Be Careful.. Members Be Very Careful by Nobody: 9:33am On May 04, 2018
UjuJoan2:

Wait!!!

The guy fall my hand honestly speaking. Scammed many babes here.
This jaybee and Co were busy shielding him.
The only person I'm yet to suspect is r231.
Have done transactions with his company and yet to hear story so he might be legit. And he sure knows how to cover his tracks but one day his side will burst too. As per the rest of them in UK, I jump and pass.

4 Likes

Re: SIENA GBUDJE Exposed..ladies Be Careful.. Members Be Very Careful by Nobody: 9:37am On May 04, 2018
UjuJoan2:
What is Pataki and Sagamite? Any scandals about them yet

I'm going to keep my fingers crossed on that one! tongue grin grin
Sagamite is currently chopping Buhari money. Once Buhari era end and money finish,u will see him with is person again.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: SIENA GBUDJE Exposed..ladies Be Careful.. Members Be Very Careful by Ralphlauren(m): 9:41am On May 04, 2018
KanwuliaExtra:

A man must choose between being a good husband or a good father. Very few men can master the art or science of BOTH. . . . AND ONLY A CURSED MAN FAILS AT ALL. kiss

Shikena.

Apt !!

this is deep.

Almondjoy has been dropping snippets of wisdom since 1896 cheesy wink

2 Likes

Re: SIENA GBUDJE Exposed..ladies Be Careful.. Members Be Very Careful by wonlasewonimi: 9:47am On May 04, 2018
sassysure:

Sagamite is currently chopping Buhari money. Once Buhari era end and money finish,u will see him with is person again.

So you didn't hear that sagamite impregnated a midget and refused to accept the baby?. It was all over nl.

1 Like

Re: SIENA GBUDJE Exposed..ladies Be Careful.. Members Be Very Careful by Dyt(f): 10:05am On May 04, 2018
sassysure:

Why would I?

I guess u are not new here. I actually know ur old handle. So you should know what I'm talking about.

Lmao?
Old?

Then you do not know me

Emi ni emi
I am me me

1 Like

Re: SIENA GBUDJE Exposed..ladies Be Careful.. Members Be Very Careful by Dyt(f): 10:07am On May 04, 2018
fredoooooo:

Wash in a basia or washing machine ? .. grin
This is Gboromiro abi na judge judy ? grin
Look I wan fight sef come here make we fight ? grin

I followed my brother and my lovely sister ibkayee here . .. cool

No fight here
My own scam.thread is brewing

Someone I dunno from no where
I loaned him and for few days now
He no reply my calls or messages
Yet he comes on NL

I will make sure that name goes down
angry

2 Likes

Re: SIENA GBUDJE Exposed..ladies Be Careful.. Members Be Very Careful by carammel(f): 10:07am On May 04, 2018
What an interesting read, started following from page 1,never knew it would come this far.
Many people really took this nairaland to heart in those days, meeting and doing all dos while we were merely observing low-key. Those UK boys now men enjoyed too much.
Coogar even had the nerves to come out and defend himself during his own scandal before he finally crawled into a hole while operating with another moniker, Siena doesn't have that nerve, shows he still has some shame.

Madam Ester,i hope you would go through the right channel in solving this issue for the sake of your kids. Your husband has moved on, do same and move on too, life is not always fair.

However, if by chance you two are able to resolve things, try as much as you can to do so,forgive him and allow things go back to how it used to be for the sake of the kids.

5 Likes

Re: SIENA GBUDJE Exposed..ladies Be Careful.. Members Be Very Careful by Dyt(f): 10:08am On May 04, 2018
sassysure:

The guy fall my hand honestly speaking. Scammed many babes here.
This jaybee and Co were busy shielding him.
The only person I'm yet to suspect is r231.
Have done transactions with his company and yet to hear story so he might be legit. And he sure knows how to cover his tracks but one day his side will burst too. As per the rest of them in UK, I jump and pass.

You are on a mission
cheesy cheesy

R231 is as legit as my big bum
Re: SIENA GBUDJE Exposed..ladies Be Careful.. Members Be Very Careful by Nobody: 10:11am On May 04, 2018
Anabell2:

Maybe this is why he blocked her numbers undecided

https://www.gofundme.com/brub5-wedding

My name is Hilda Baingana from Uganda and my fiance is Siena Gbudje from UK. We fundrising for our dream wedding due 4th August 2018. My husband lost his job immediately after he proposed and set a wedding date. We had planned to have our wedding in Greece but now we cant because he has no money. I dont want to disappoint my mum, i am her only child, she is very happy i got a husband and I don't want to disclose to her the wedding is cancelled because of luck of finances. Kindly fund us we do my dream wedding. We will be very grateful. God bless you all.

Audacity of these preeks.. You want strangers to fund your wedding? Eleyi mati ya were ooo.. How about getting a job or planning a modest wedding ceremony?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: SIENA GBUDJE Exposed..ladies Be Careful.. Members Be Very Careful by Gboliwe: 10:16am On May 04, 2018
UjuJoan2:

Wait!!!

My friend OAM4J is still standing, Jarus too is standing. I respect these ones.

Coogar broke my heart with that his scandal. I felt really wounded

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: SIENA GBUDJE Exposed..ladies Be Careful.. Members Be Very Careful by Gboliwe: 10:18am On May 04, 2018
wonlasewonimi:

So you didn't hear that sagamite impregnated a midget and refused to accept the baby?. It was all over nl.

Abasi Akan! shocked

1 Like

Re: SIENA GBUDJE Exposed..ladies Be Careful.. Members Be Very Careful by Dyt(f): 10:25am On May 04, 2018
Gboliwe:

Abasi Akan! shocked

Don't mind that yeye guy oo
grin cheesy
Re: SIENA GBUDJE Exposed..ladies Be Careful.. Members Be Very Careful by Ishilove: 10:35am On May 04, 2018
KanwuliaExtra:

Doyin13 nko? tongue tongue tongue

Old NL SWEEEEEEEEETY Hiaaaaaa!!!!
When I remember. . . I was one of those totally SMITTEN by Siena. I nor go lie o. His posts ooooozed of maturity. Then when I started talking with him offline, he was such a sweeeeeet heart. I always looked forward to speaking with him. I SPOKE TO ESTHER ONCE TOO.

Something went wrong somewhere. . . . .

He looked and sounded like a very good catch.
But after I SAW A VERY MESSY THREAD ABOUT 2 NL love-birds with “blackmail for nuude photos” in 2007 with OMO-EKO the whistle-blower, no dude on this NL was worth befriending offline. . . NOT TO TALK OF MARRY! shocked

Compared to the “rest”, he always stood out sha.
Nobody can act so gooooood for so looooooong.
I think he just lost focus.

One thing I did not like about Siena was that he was too trusting and ALWAYS OVER-RATED NIGERIANS ON AND OFF NL. He should have kept his distance and kept his family life OFF NL.

ANYWHERE BUT NL! Tufiaaaaaaakwa!!! cry
True, he should have kept his family off social media. He should also have kept loving, honoring and cherishing his wife.

Even if you fall out of love with your partner, even she irritates the hell out of you or she is a whiny biatch, for goodness sake don't take it out on your children. They are blameless in all these.

The innocent should not be made to pay for the misdeeds of parents who can't get their shiit right.

He is a mature, rational adult capable of making his own choices without external influence. He is trying to fvck up his kids' life, and that is the bone of naijagypsy's contention.

6 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (36)

What Is Your Take On Your In-laws Living In Same House With You? / Funny Family/Marriage Pictures To Spice Your Day. / The Reality Of The First Born In Every Nigerian Family

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.