Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,856 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:22 PM

The Return Of The NL FAMILY SECTION DEACTIVATORS! - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / The Return Of The NL FAMILY SECTION DEACTIVATORS! (20395 Views)

Nl Family Section Scandals And Oopsies. . . . . Memory Lane. / Family section gist hub / Who Is The Most Popular Figure On Nairaland Family Section (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Return Of The NL FAMILY SECTION DEACTIVATORS! by AngelicBeing: 10:28am On May 31, 2018
crestedaguiyi:

After 3 years, you know the pix would have been deleted na
Lol grin

Re: The Return Of The NL FAMILY SECTION DEACTIVATORS! by oloyede252(m): 11:32am On May 31, 2018
Where are my guys.. coogar, crackhous, Timbuktu, 5minmadness,truckpusher, MrTv, fransis,seadog etc...
Missed those guys, always making this section lively and the argument alive.. Lol

Also the ladies of then.sambarry, babyosisi Loretta, oniga, bukky, tpai, babe3,ujuan, and other feminist warlord ... am sure by now most are either married or doing other great things .. intelligent ladies, defenders of women.. those are the great women of nairaland..

special shout out to sambarry aka iya wura, mommy dangote.. much love

Re: The Return Of The NL FAMILY SECTION DEACTIVATORS! by KanwuliaExtra: 12:35pm On May 31, 2018
JennyKadry2:

I don't even see a mention where it was posted. All I see are back and forth discussions around it. Some claimed to have pics and others asked for it to be posted. Then the people with the pics decided against posting them because they care so much about how much it would ruin my reputation and that of the other married women Coogar was having relations and relationships with.

Like COOGAR will go after “used chassis” aka “married women”? grin
Those sweeet raps abi na “lyrics” were only meant for “the tangerine- breasted-ponies” of NL o.

THEY SAID he finally “married” shollyPOPPY! cheesy
Re: The Return Of The NL FAMILY SECTION DEACTIVATORS! by ahnie: 12:14am On Jun 01, 2018
Ears tingling

Re: The Return Of The NL FAMILY SECTION DEACTIVATORS! by ifyalways(f): 5:49am On Jun 01, 2018
Testing 1. . .
Testing 2. . .

Aunty speeeerm Nyash banned me yesterday but we are back. I cover my handle with akpu flavored gold circle condom. grin

Hoekay now, back to Libya returnees cheesy

Re: The Return Of The NL FAMILY SECTION DEACTIVATORS! by KanwuliaExtra: 6:24am On Jun 01, 2018
ifyalways:
Testing 1. . .
Testing 2. . .

Aunty speeeerm Nyash banned me yesterday but we are back. I cover my handle with akpu flavored gold circle condom. grin

Hoekay now, back to Libya returnees cheesy

Hahahahahahaha
Na real LIBYA RETURNEES!
But hey!
Every love needs a holiday.

We await the next shipment. . . .
We have to screen for “cyber viruses” I swia! cheesy

Re: The Return Of The NL FAMILY SECTION DEACTIVATORS! by KanwuliaExtra: 11:52pm On Jun 01, 2018
Re: The Return Of The NL FAMILY SECTION DEACTIVATORS! by KanwuliaExtra: 12:01am On Jun 02, 2018
This thread was A WOW!!!!! grin cheesy grin cheesy grin
When NL was SWEEEEEEEEEETEST!!!!!

https://www.nairaland.com/72759/nigerians-nigeria-versus-nigerians-diaspora

Jakumo:
Furthermore, the Commander in Chief has sent a message of assurance to all Nigerians that despite the SPORADIC shooting that has caused many Nairalanders to SCAMPER FOR DEAR LIFE to avoid the melee in which knives, cudgels, juju talismans. firearms and curses are being FREELY USED, the initiative has been taken by federal troops, and the end of hostilities is in sight. 

Generalissimo Seun Osewa has been quoted by our INTREPID  reporters as again confirming that " There is no cause for alarm " , even as refugees were seen leaving the battlefront in droves, while official government spokesmen have also added that the perpetrators of the current anarchy will be BROUGHT TO BOOK so as to ensure that our NASCENT DEMOCRACY is in no way threatened or derailed by DISGRUNTLED ELEMENTS bent on tarnishing the image of our great nation.

To this end, a few arrests have been made at the battle front, the most notable of which is that of renegade field commander Pawpaw, who unfortunately resorted to the use of Juju practices banned under the Geneva Convention to dematerialise and thus PAVE THE WAY for his escape from custody.   Police and military authorities have however assured the public that NO STONE WILL BE LEFT UNTURNED in their quest to re-arrest the fugitive Mr. Pawpaw and restore NORMALCY to our troubled nation.

On a surprise tour of the front lines during which he oversaw the firing-squad execution of a few cowardly deserters, Generalissimo Osewa personally lead an assault on a heavily fortified enemy machine-gun nest, engaging the gun crew in vicious hand-to-hand combat and thus opening up a gaping hole in the enemy flanks through which loyal troops were able to deploy in large numbers, scattering opposing forces in disarray as they advanced.

As at press time, Nairaland's air defence emplacements have been placed on full stage-3 red alert in anticipation of a rumoured campaign of aerial bombardment that may be launched at any moment by the Nigerians in Diaspora Airforce, who, it will be recalled, sustained heavy losses in an earlier dog-fight with jets from the Nigerians in Nigeria strategic air command during the infamous "Nigerians Carry Shit" episode that took place during the opening salvos of the conflict .
Re: The Return Of The NL FAMILY SECTION DEACTIVATORS! by KanwuliaExtra: 1:54am On Jun 02, 2018
Re: The Return Of The NL FAMILY SECTION DEACTIVATORS! by Rocktation(f): 2:47am On Jun 02, 2018
Just want to say I enjoyed the reunion on the other thread sooo much! Followed some of the stories that were discussed, even tho it didn't interest me to post here. Every matter in this section always seemed to be enormous...

Anyways I miss you all. Took a lil break myself but...I guess I'm back for now.
Plus I wanted to tell olu4life that I remember the Dubai story... It involved Odiaero.

Re: The Return Of The NL FAMILY SECTION DEACTIVATORS! by KanwuliaExtra: 3:15am On Jun 02, 2018
Welcome back. . . .
The Dubai Story that put NL in darkness. . . .
May the forces be with those that can bring NL and its forces of injustice on their knees.

AMEN! cool

Re: The Return Of The NL FAMILY SECTION DEACTIVATORS! by KanwuliaExtra: 3:20am On Jun 02, 2018
https://www.nairaland.com/68514/all-nigerians-corrupt-says-oprah/14#1341202

Oh dear!!!! cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy

I really had a good time on this thread. cheesy

Re: The Return Of The NL FAMILY SECTION DEACTIVATORS! by KanwuliaExtra: 4:47am On Jun 02, 2018
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Almost died laughing reading this.

Someone actually took time to write this about me. . . . ?

I AM DEEPLY HONOURED! cool

https://www.nairaland.com/1086433/journey-still/4#20578134

Wow its the last day of the year! Tomorrow is next year! Today is 2013, tomorrow is 2014. Its very confusing, isn't it? I sincerely believe that the year 2014 will be better than 2013. Unlike 2013 which is an odd number, 2014 is an even number. Thus the year 2014 will be EVEN greater than 2013.

I'm not good with new year resolutions thus I won't make any. However I know there will be many positive changes about me in the oncoming year. Lets just watch as things turn out.

Now back to where I was in my last post. I will continue with my personal views of fellow female nairalanders.

Calotti

Popularly known as Calotti the harlotti, she's the most raw-mouthed lady I've ever seen on the internet. cheesy grin cheesy cheesy grin The way she writes baffles me. The word 'Shame' isn't in her dictionary. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy She says it all. I remember where I read about her telling nairalanders that she's in an open relationship with her hubby, or something. She says their relationship permits them to have external sex-affairs; she can have sex with other men, same goes for her man. I was like, wow! There were many others stuff she talks about that makes me wonder if she's okay upstairs.
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

I had pictured Calotti as one ugly and razz looking lady but I got the shock of my life when I saw her pic. wink wink wink wink wink

She's so beautiful and looks so innocent. I couldn't believe it. How can such a beautiful and calm looking lady like this post all these crazy stuffs? Or could it be she's acting all these up? My dear, I don't know. All I know that she is one unique being. cool cool cool cool coolThere's only one Calotti on nairaland. Irrespective of the names: Zalotti, Zilloti, damtattafak, Shalara, ShintuJ, JintuShan, SmellyMu**na2, Kanwulia, Mgbeketoto, Mgbeke Poosie, Jellitah, Almond De Joy, Lady Gaga Gamby, Dame Gambrosia....I could go on and on. Despite all these names, we know it can only be one person.......Calotti

I also found out she has several diaries scattered here on diaryland! Wow, this lady is something else. However I don't think I'd like to meet this kinda lady in person. I prefer keeping a reasonable healthy distance from her kind both online or real-line. She's the opposite of everything I ever want in a woman. grin grin grin grin grin

So diary this is my personal view of Calotti. These are just mere thoughts. I might be wrong, I might be right. The fact remains that they are just my thoughts.

Coming up shortly with my views about other female nairalanders.

Verrrrrry correct! No FAKING. . . . I pay my own bills Oooooo with or without a man in my life. . . .cool
Too CONTENT to care or cater to what people think of me while I am enjoying my life. cool
Have you EVER KNOWN ME TO BE UNHAPPY, WITHDRAWN OR INSECURE on or off NL? undecided
I have never de-activated any of my IDs or run away from aggressors out of cowardice or unnecessary persecution.

I may not be loved. . . .but I WILL BE RESPECTED. Period. cool
I SUPER-LOVE myself more than ALL OTHERS IN MY LIFE. cool

You are not wrong at all. . . . . . . Good luck with your kind of woman! kiss
I have a reputation of causing 'impotence' ONLY in imbeciLIK men with 2-inch deeeks with empty 'shadow-balls between their legs or those LOCAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAL, BUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUSH, RELIGIOUS/TRADITIONAL-(VILLAGE-MINDED/quarter-witted) dofuses with the primitive sense of masculine entitlement. wink

It takes only the qualities of a 'rational mind and a sense of security' to be with a woman like me.
I have NEVER had a 'submissive' or 'demure' persona in all my life, yet I am very humble. kiss

We have to work as a TEAM. . . .EQUAL PARTNERS IN ANY RELATIONSHIP WITH EVER-CHANGING ROLES ACCORDING TO THE SITUATIONS AT HAND. No 'heads' or 'tails' of the household in my neck of the woods. If I feel the man is not acting in good faith, I TAKE CHARGE and vice versa. kiss No arguments or 'egos' at play. We congratulate the right decision-maker and LEARN from mistakes. cool
I have NO RELIGION. . . .so the greatest mistake anyone who comes across me can make is to PREACH.
I NOR SEND O! I ONLY PAY TITHES TO MY FAMILY, not to any 'GOD' or 'PASTOR'! kiss

Too much of a feminist to care about attention or validation from 'men' or women'!
Yes. . . .I am still as FEARLESS, shameless, foul-mouthed and beautiful as ever! kiss

I REALLY NEVER LEARNED TO GIVE A QUARTER OF A PHOCK on or off NL.

Thanks. . . I appreciate your time. kiss

Re: The Return Of The NL FAMILY SECTION DEACTIVATORS! by KanwuliaExtra: 6:12am On Jun 02, 2018
Re: The Return Of The NL FAMILY SECTION DEACTIVATORS! by KanwuliaExtra: 6:31am On Jun 02, 2018
https://www.nairaland.com/24363/whats-dirtiest-thing-ever-did/7

grin grin grin grin grin grin

Dem nearly killy moi for this thread!
Phocking PRUDES! grin
Re: The Return Of The NL FAMILY SECTION DEACTIVATORS! by crackhaus: 10:47am On Jun 03, 2018
KanwuliaExtra:

Verrrrrry correct! No FAKING. . . . I pay my own bills Oooooo with or without a man in my life. . . .cool
Too CONTENT to care or cater to what people think of me while I am enjoying my life. cool
Have you EVER KNOWN ME TO BE UNHAPPY, WITHDRAWN OR INSECURE on or off NL? undecided
I have never de-activated any of my IDs or run away from aggressors out of cowardice or unnecessary persecution.

I have a reputation of causing 'impotence' ONLY in imbeciLIK men with 2-inch deeeks with empty 'shadow-balls between their legs or those LOCAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAL, BUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUSH, RELIGIOUS/TRADITIONAL-(VILLAGE-MINDED/quarter-witted) dofuses with the primitive sense of masculine entitlement. wink

It takes only the qualities of a 'rational mind and a sense of security' to be with a woman like me.
I have NEVER had a 'submissive' or 'demure' persona in all my life, yet I am very humble. kiss

We have to work as a TEAM. . . .EQUAL PARTNERS IN ANY RELATIONSHIP WITH EVER-CHANGING ROLES ACCORDING TO THE SITUATIONS AT HAND. No 'heads' or 'tails' of the household in my neck of the woods. If I feel the man is not acting in good faith, I TAKE CHARGE and vice versa. kiss No arguments or 'egos' at play. We congratulate the right decision-maker and LEARN from mistakes. cool
I have NO RELIGION. . . .so the greatest mistake anyone who comes across me can make is to PREACH.
I NOR SEND O! I ONLY PAY TITHES TO MY FAMILY, not to any 'GOD' or 'PASTOR'! kiss

Too much of a feminist to care about attention or validation from 'men' or women'!
Yes. . . .I am still as FEARLESS, shameless, foul-mouthed and beautiful as ever! kiss

Who asked you for all these, person go just siddon dey talk to herself.

Re: The Return Of The NL FAMILY SECTION DEACTIVATORS! by ahnie: 1:31pm On Jun 03, 2018
crackhaus:

Hahahahahahaha you no go kill person with laugh.you re one funny dude aswearigard.
But kanwuliaextra z a very interesting person.i don laff taya eeh grin
Re: The Return Of The NL FAMILY SECTION DEACTIVATORS! by crackhaus: 5:48pm On Jun 03, 2018
ahnie:

Hahahahahahaha you no go kill person with laugh.you re one funny dude aswearigard.
But kanwuliaextra z a very interesting person.i don laff taya eeh grin
Her matter dey quick taya me grin
Re: The Return Of The NL FAMILY SECTION DEACTIVATORS! by okwabayi(m): 12:22am On Jun 04, 2018
KanwuliaExtra:

Shut up and send n-udes.

Re: The Return Of The NL FAMILY SECTION DEACTIVATORS! by KanwuliaExtra: 1:53am On Jun 04, 2018
crackhaus:

Na crime? grin
My matter nor gree you sleep? wink
Me sef nor ask you o.
Welcome sha. wink

Abeg, I prefer to talk to myself o.
I nor get your time.
Please, face ya lane.
Tank sah! cry

Re: The Return Of The NL FAMILY SECTION DEACTIVATORS! by KanwuliaExtra: 2:04am On Jun 04, 2018
JennyKadry2:

Ignored? Or wasn't aware of it? I am happy for whatever it is to remain furkkeddd. What a way to trend.

Please take care of ya self and bye

I still can't believe it. I remember how much he talked about his wife. Heck they even had a "reality show interview" on this NL were they discussed their lives outside NLD. I thought they would last forever. People envied their love. Wasn't he married to a white woman before his Nigerian wife? He used to know his naija wife but lost touch but theb reconnected again on NLD. They revealed so much about themselves on NLD. So much

I can't even begin understand what went wrong there

I say dem go settle. No worries.
Dem go come back to NL to give thanks ke! grin
The ENVY was real. If only they knew.
All na lesson sha.

My relationships dey BORE me heavily offline, to discuss them online would triple bore me.
Haba!

Make we wait for the next wan abeg! cheesy

Re: The Return Of The NL FAMILY SECTION DEACTIVATORS! by KanwuliaExtra: 2:06am On Jun 04, 2018
okwabayi:

Shut up and send n-udes.

Hahahahahaaaaa
The dey you will see ‘em is the day you will GO BLIND, DEAF and DUMB! kiss

Re: The Return Of The NL FAMILY SECTION DEACTIVATORS! by SugaRush(f): 3:38pm On Jun 04, 2018
JennyKadry2:

This is a comment from @blank . Abeg is there a thread where revelations were revealed? I just searched Coogar's and mine name and seen a "fraud"(from 2015) thread about him. I see my name mentioned there about us having an affair and me sending him nudes. Is that the thread @blank is talking about ? abeg Kanwulia abi there is another thread before I deactivated? shocked

Hi waves at @Ujujoan @ishilove

Jenny is back, Hooray! I have been praying for this day. R231 and Jaybee(2 agbayas) started the rumour about you. They made up an anonymous email and lied to BABE3 that you were one of Cougar’s side chic and you guys kpekused about 3 times. They distributed the emails to few amebos on NL and the story went viral. Make peace with those 2 useless gossipmongers, they do not like you. I’m so happy to learn you are hale and hearty.
Re: The Return Of The NL FAMILY SECTION DEACTIVATORS! by r231(m): 4:22pm On Jun 04, 2018
SugaRush:

Jenny is back, Hooray! I have been praying for this day. R231 and Jaybee(2 agbayas) started the rumour about you. They made up an anonymous email and lied to BABE3 that you were one of Cougar’s side chic and you guys kpekused about 3 times. They distributed the emails to few amebos on NL and the story went viral. Make peace with those 2 useless gossipmongers, they do not like you. I’m so happy to learn you are hale and hearty.

undecided undecided

Are you high?. Do I even know you?

So I am that jobless to be distributing mails.

Do I even know anyone the man is dating

Next time please get your facts straight before putting my name in anything.

Thank you for your cooperation.

Re: The Return Of The NL FAMILY SECTION DEACTIVATORS! by Ishilove: 4:30pm On Jun 04, 2018
r231:

undecided undecided

Re: The Return Of The NL FAMILY SECTION DEACTIVATORS! by freecocoa(f): 5:58pm On Jun 04, 2018
Aunty Jenny came back? shocked

Now I believe Seun no pure.

So good to see y'all again, NL would and could never be complete without us. undecided cool tongue
Re: The Return Of The NL FAMILY SECTION DEACTIVATORS! by Ewuro4: 6:41pm On Jun 04, 2018
r231:

undecided undecided

Hahaha grin grin

Where was I when all these went down?
Re: The Return Of The NL FAMILY SECTION DEACTIVATORS! by JennyKadry2: 11:08pm On Jun 04, 2018
KanwuliaExtra:

Like COOGAR will go after “used chassis” aka “married women”? grin
Those sweeet raps abi na “lyrics” were only meant for “the tangerine- breasted-ponies” of NL o.

THEY SAID he finally “married” shollyPOPPY! cheesy

Coogar is married? to Shollypopo. All the way to the US? this loff thing can make somebody leave obodo Eliza to seek refuge in obodo amrikaa

KanwuliaExtra:

I say dem go settle. No worries.
Dem go come back to NL to give thanks ke! grin
The ENVY was real. If only they knew.
All na lesson sha.

My relationships dey BORE me heavily offline, to discuss them online would triple bore me.
Haba!

Make we wait for the next wan abeg! cheesy

Abeg make them make up if possible. This wan shock me to the core. Siena kwa? shocked
Re: The Return Of The NL FAMILY SECTION DEACTIVATORS! by JennyKadry2: 11:11pm On Jun 04, 2018
SugaRush:

Awwww. I am well my darling. I remember some time back when someone(two actually male and female) mentioned that another person called me a student because I posted a picture that looked like I was in a school hostel cheesy. Picture was of a Kenyan friend even embarassed

@BABE3 eziokwu? cheesy grin.

freecocoa:
Aunty Jenny came back? shocked

Now I believe Seun no pure.

So good to see y'all again, NL would and could never be complete without us. undecided cool tongue

Coco nwa? how you dey?

Lol @ seun no pure cheesy where CC? and our one and only cabal hunter "RICHYVKUNT" grin
Re: The Return Of The NL FAMILY SECTION DEACTIVATORS! by JennyKadry2: 11:15pm On Jun 04, 2018
@R231

Father of all nations. Long time. How body? smiley
Re: The Return Of The NL FAMILY SECTION DEACTIVATORS! by JennyKadry2: 12:36am On Jun 05, 2018
KanwuliaExtra:

Hahahahahaaaaa
The dey you will see ‘em is the day you will GO BLIND, DEAF and DUMB! kiss

I love you grin grin
Re: The Return Of The NL FAMILY SECTION DEACTIVATORS! by KanwuliaExtra: 1:30am On Jun 05, 2018
JennyKadry2:

Coogar is married? to Shollypopo. All the way to the US? this loff thing can make somebody leave obodo Eliza to seek refuge in obodo amrikaa

Abeg make them make up if possible. This wan shock me to the core. Siena kwa? shocked

After e don cuss Amurika finish? grin

Blue passport dey ROCK o!
Who nor wan be TRUMP PIKIN? :Ibpray dem Siena settle o. My prayer join. It would be really nice. They looked so good together. kiss

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Would You Choose A Good Marriage Over Career? / Nigerian Couple Welcome Twins After Over 12 Years Of Waiting / 5 Ways To Hold Your Temper

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72