Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,172 members, 7,821,973 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:09 PM

A Girl That Told Me She's In A Relationship Spend Her Night In My Place (pic) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Girl That Told Me She's In A Relationship Spend Her Night In My Place (pic) (10235 Views)

My Then Girlfriend Is Happily Married To The Man That Told Her To Leave Me / Guys Never Invite A Lady To Pass The Night In Your Place (my Story) / Am About Going On A Date With A Gal That Told Me............. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Girl That Told Me She's In A Relationship Spend Her Night In My Place (pic) by EzendiEgo1: 9:52am On May 31, 2018
austyn0:
Na wrapper she wear that thing abi na skirt?
my boxers bro
Re: A Girl That Told Me She's In A Relationship Spend Her Night In My Place (pic) by austyn0(m): 9:56am On May 31, 2018
EzendiEgo1:
my boxers bro
And you sey you never do anything??

2 Likes

Re: A Girl That Told Me She's In A Relationship Spend Her Night In My Place (pic) by EzendiEgo1: 10:11am On May 31, 2018
austyn0:
And you sey you never do anything??
nawa ooh for you ooh

Na true talk bro
Re: A Girl That Told Me She's In A Relationship Spend Her Night In My Place (pic) by austyn0(m): 10:18am On May 31, 2018
EzendiEgo1:
nawa ooh for you ooh

Na true talk bro
na bless you de bless her nyash like that with your hand?
Re: A Girl That Told Me She's In A Relationship Spend Her Night In My Place (pic) by freecocoa(f): 10:19am On May 31, 2018
Alpha male in you indeed, mugu!
Re: A Girl That Told Me She's In A Relationship Spend Her Night In My Place (pic) by 1stNumeroUno: 10:22am On May 31, 2018
EzendiEgo1:
my boxers bro

I hope you won't put that on later...

1 Like

Re: A Girl That Told Me She's In A Relationship Spend Her Night In My Place (pic) by Norman4real(m): 10:32am On May 31, 2018
egorov:
And your gain for sharing it here? You really need to grow up. Kiss n tell
he didn't expose his or her identity so i see no problem here
Re: A Girl That Told Me She's In A Relationship Spend Her Night In My Place (pic) by EzendiEgo1: 10:36am On May 31, 2018
austyn0:
na bless you de bless her nyash like that with your hand?
I wan bless her nyash small since I can't smash her.
Re: A Girl That Told Me She's In A Relationship Spend Her Night In My Place (pic) by EzendiEgo1: 10:42am On May 31, 2018
freecocoa:
Alpha male in you indeed, mugu!
so you support make I smash your follow female
Re: A Girl That Told Me She's In A Relationship Spend Her Night In My Place (pic) by IamPlato(m): 10:54am On May 31, 2018

1. You Too De Lie...

2. You Are A Kiss And Tell Dude even Though You Didnt Enter

3. She Probably Refused You The Entrance And You Came Here claiming Alpha Male

4. Theres No Way You'd see That Ass And Not Fvck it out Of sexual Temptation

1 Like

Re: A Girl That Told Me She's In A Relationship Spend Her Night In My Place (pic) by Diamond23(f): 11:00am On May 31, 2018
Is dat not d same girl u were seeking guideline on hw to make her be ur girl , y bad mouth her wen she finally succumbed to ur sweet coated mouth ,shows u weren’t even interested in her in d first place sad
Re: A Girl That Told Me She's In A Relationship Spend Her Night In My Place (pic) by Nobody: 11:02am On May 31, 2018
Kudos
Re: A Girl That Told Me She's In A Relationship Spend Her Night In My Place (pic) by Alwaysking: 11:09am On May 31, 2018
Op you fall my hand.
Re: A Girl That Told Me She's In A Relationship Spend Her Night In My Place (pic) by EzendiEgo1: 11:11am On May 31, 2018
Diamond23:
Is dat not d same girl u were seeking guideline on hw to make her be ur girl , y bad mouth her wen she finally succumbed to ur sweet coated mouth ,shows u weren’t even interested in her in d first place sad
I don't know where you are going now Mrs
Re: A Girl That Told Me She's In A Relationship Spend Her Night In My Place (pic) by Nobody: 11:32am On May 31, 2018
Alpha male ko, beta male ni.

Shift lemme faint.

1 Like

Re: A Girl That Told Me She's In A Relationship Spend Her Night In My Place (pic) by SoapQueen(f): 11:55am On May 31, 2018
emeijeh:
Guy, you done reach here? Loool.
Re: A Girl That Told Me She's In A Relationship Spend Her Night In My Place (pic) by Priceless49(m): 11:58am On May 31, 2018
I can't believe this[color=#006600][/color]
Re: A Girl That Told Me She's In A Relationship Spend Her Night In My Place (pic) by EzendiEgo1: 12:18pm On May 31, 2018
Priceless49:
I can't believe this[color=#006600][/color]
what
Re: A Girl That Told Me She's In A Relationship Spend Her Night In My Place (pic) by EzendiEgo1: 12:19pm On May 31, 2018
Colourich:
Alpha male ko, beta male ni.

Shift lemme faint.
Colourich I don't know what's your problem now.
Re: A Girl That Told Me She's In A Relationship Spend Her Night In My Place (pic) by emeijeh(m): 1:06pm On May 31, 2018
SoapQueen:

Guy, you done reach here? Loool.

Babe, na so we see am o.....
How have you been?
Re: A Girl That Told Me She's In A Relationship Spend Her Night In My Place (pic) by deeoh(m): 1:31pm On May 31, 2018
EzendiEgo1:
I felt like posting here

Hoe is it your business Mr man

Grow up in sense.
you broke a gentleman code of honour...you de kiss and tell...you've not even started kissing and you de tell. But I will still wink...just a wink..because na her ass u snap no b her face..and for that I said that's cool.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Girl That Told Me She's In A Relationship Spend Her Night In My Place (pic) by daveP(m): 2:35pm On May 31, 2018
These Gehs will be acting like na dem get extended family members that are tightly close with them. How many cousins call you so consistently always?

Or the ones that flashy cats would Comman drop them in front of university gate and they will Comman boldly greet or hug you and tell you that it was their uncle that came to drip them off. shuu

so 100 uncles Comman drop you in 365days?

Your great-grandfather must've been a sharpshooter..

Brother ko, distant cousin ni!

pitiable trends.
Re: A Girl That Told Me She's In A Relationship Spend Her Night In My Place (pic) by Diamond23(f): 2:54pm On May 31, 2018
EzendiEgo1:
I don't know where you are going now Mrs
Mrs shocked shocked shocked anyways tnxx
Re: A Girl That Told Me She's In A Relationship Spend Her Night In My Place (pic) by rabo353(m): 4:59pm On May 31, 2018
tobillionaire:
OP Na wa fr you o, you snapped your girlfriend's flat ass and post for us here telling us fabricated story

liar!

lolz indeed ��
Re: A Girl That Told Me She's In A Relationship Spend Her Night In My Place (pic) by fancy4eve(f): 6:33pm On May 31, 2018
Mayb she loves d setting of your house not you.

Awon love @ first sight.
Re: A Girl That Told Me She's In A Relationship Spend Her Night In My Place (pic) by Kingsley1000(m): 6:42pm On May 31, 2018
U chop my babe op
Re: A Girl That Told Me She's In A Relationship Spend Her Night In My Place (pic) by EzendiEgo1: 6:50pm On May 31, 2018
fancy4eve:
Mayb she loves d setting of your house not you.

Awon love @ first sight.
bad belle
Re: A Girl That Told Me She's In A Relationship Spend Her Night In My Place (pic) by sowhite01: 7:01pm On May 31, 2018
Oga... Lock up dia... Who you dey give this lamba?
If you were truly an alpha male, you ought to have refused her from coming in the first place... You wanna hit that shit that's why you allowed her to appear... No dey tell us nursery rhymes for hia again. angry

1 Like

Re: A Girl That Told Me She's In A Relationship Spend Her Night In My Place (pic) by fancy4eve(f): 9:58pm On May 31, 2018
EzendiEgo1:
bad belle
Eziokwu must b said.....oburoh ya
Re: A Girl That Told Me She's In A Relationship Spend Her Night In My Place (pic) by fr3do(m): 11:56pm On May 31, 2018
EzendiEgo1:
abi
No by next weekend I will definitely do that.

grin I smell regret

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Spanish Gold Fly Available / 101 Ways To Make Love Without Having Sex! / Have You Ever Been Seduced By A Nurse While On Admission At The Hospital?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.