Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,321 members, 7,811,947 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:46 AM

Polish Student Visa Application Advice - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Polish Student Visa Application Advice (31624 Views)

Polish Student Visa / Please whats the price of Malaysia student Visa Application, and docs needed. / Polish Student Visa Applicants Plz Lets Network (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Polish Student Visa Application Advice by rapheal2k9: 6:19pm On Jul 08, 2011
@chrispopo: How did your interview at the polish embassy go? Please elaborate.
Re: Polish Student Visa Application Advice by tatarin(f): 3:22pm On Jul 11, 2011
@ jaga jaga, In short it was not funny after providing all the documents and doing everything required on their website ,they still said no. I learnt only 4 pple were given and they were not students. They don't even take time to interview you properly or look at your documents.
Re: Polish Student Visa Application Advice by rapheal2k9: 12:12pm On Jul 12, 2011
@tatarin Did they stamp your passport?
Re: Polish Student Visa Application Advice by tatarin(f): 12:34pm On Jul 12, 2011
They did but it does not necessarily mean that u are denied. I met a guy whose passport was stamped but when he came out he was given the visa. are u thinking of applying
Re: Polish Student Visa Application Advice by claremont(m): 12:40pm On Jul 12, 2011
I am still wondering why people still apply for student visas to study in Poland of all places, when we have UK, Germany, Denmark and other EU countries with by far more respectable educational systems.
Re: Polish Student Visa Application Advice by tatarin(f): 12:53pm On Jul 12, 2011
You are right claremont but the I applied there becos of the low cost of living
Re: Polish Student Visa Application Advice by claremont(m): 1:00pm On Jul 12, 2011
tatarin:

You are right claremont but the I applied there becos of the low cost of living
But in Germany, Finland, and some schools in Denmark offer free tuition. You only show maintenance in your bank account for visa purposes, and I believe they treat student visa applicants better than Poland does.
Re: Polish Student Visa Application Advice by tatarin(f): 1:17pm On Jul 12, 2011
Yeap that is correct.
Re: Polish Student Visa Application Advice by rapheal2k9: 3:31pm On Jul 12, 2011
@ tatarin yeah im thinking of applying for MSc, i did my BSc in Warsaw. So they didnt give any students visa @ all? This is serious oh
Re: Polish Student Visa Application Advice by tatarin(f): 4:00pm On Jul 12, 2011
rapheal2k9:

@ tatarin yeah im thinking of applying for MSc, i did my BSc in Warsaw. So they didnt give any students visa @ all? This is serious oh

I believe you are at an advantage. It doesn't hurt to try.
Re: Polish Student Visa Application Advice by rapheal2k9: 4:04pm On Jul 12, 2011
Could you pls tell me the required docs to take to the embassy. Thanks
Re: Polish Student Visa Application Advice by tatarin(f): 4:13pm On Jul 12, 2011
just go to their website and look at the requirements> make sure u do every necessary thing. appointments are only on monday. first come first served
Re: Polish Student Visa Application Advice by oderigwugwu: 6:47pm On Jul 15, 2011
Is it possible to get visa in Poland wit a 9ja pspt and send it to 9ja for the person? Pls help

a man is assuring me of that, saying he will do d docs as if i am living in Poland already.

Is it possible? Pls advice me before i decide. Experts help an amature ooooh, pls,
Re: Polish Student Visa Application Advice by omonjerry: 10:46am On Aug 02, 2011
Poland again any new info about visa?
Re: Polish Student Visa Application Advice by rapheal2k9: 2:24pm On Sep 02, 2011
Has anyone recently applied for a Polish student visa? Pls post some tips or any new requirements. Thanks a lot
Re: Polish Student Visa Application Advice by Nobody: 3:25pm On Sep 04, 2011
I'm a student applying for Wroclaw University Of Technology to further ma B.SC by FEB. Did two semesters in North Cyprus and will be applying through the consulate in Turkey. I have no criminal records here and my studies has been fine, Do I stand a chance of getting the visa at ease or all Polish embassies really don't wanna grant Nigerians visas
Pls advise cox I cant stand loosing 3k euros to these guys ooo,
Re: Polish Student Visa Application Advice by mikkyangel(m): 3:50pm On Sep 04, 2011
Duncan,
if u ar in Cyprus,i think u shd apply for tourist visa to Poland, (3 months visa if its posible), once u get to poland,ur school will help u with documents thru which u can change ur status,if u need extra protection,there are some good immigration lawres i used will i was in warsaw poland, Dis Turkish connection wen u won use i nor fancy d idea, Turkey and Cyprus are in dsame league,(they are not shegen countries), my opinion ohh
Re: Polish Student Visa Application Advice by Nobody: 8:23pm On Sep 04, 2011
@mikkyangel, I aprc8t ya response man,
Can you please xplain wat u mean by Turkish connxn
I am in North Cyprus and we do not have a Polish Embassy or consulate here so I can only apply in Turkey where they have a Polish embassy.
r u still in poland bro
Re: Polish Student Visa Application Advice by Nobody: 9:30pm On Sep 06, 2011
@jaga jaga Do they make up their minds d day u turn in ur application ?
Re: Polish Student Visa Application Advice by rapheal2k9: 5:08am On Sep 08, 2011
@angelo5uk: Did u go to the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and Ministry of Education. Also did u verify your certificate b4 interview at the embassy?
Re: Polish Student Visa Application Advice by goodguy22: 8:14pm On Sep 08, 2011
@Ogugua1
Really enjoy your great responses especially the ones on German Visa
Please how can one get the spare parts companies in Germany.l am living in the UK and have British Passport.l have also been to Germany Hamburg about 4 times to buy cars.lf possible i may register a company there as EU citizen.Your email is not the correct one
adecrown22@gmail.com
Thanks

Ade

pls go and get an invitation saying u are going to buy spare parts there, and also the company should give u a copy of their certificate of registration, once you guys have that, hit me up on Gruper.international@gmail.com.

How can one get spare parts companpls go and get an invitation saying u are going to buy spare parts there, and also the company should give u a copy of their certificate of registration, once you guys have that, hit me up on Gruper.international@gmail.com
Re: Polish Student Visa Application Advice by Nobody: 9:19pm On Sep 08, 2011
claremont:

But in Germany, Finland, and some schools in Denmark offer free tuition. You only show maintenance in your bank account for visa purposes, and I believe they treat student visa applicants better than Poland does.

@ Claremont, I know of germany and finland, But please which school(s) in Denmark is tuition free A link will do, Thanks
Re: Polish Student Visa Application Advice by fateavon4u(f): 12:20am On Dec 26, 2011
@ jaga jaga nd angelo,did u guys make it at d embassy?.got some1 dat wnts to apply next yr.merry christmas
Re: Polish Student Visa Application Advice by kapela3: 8:01am On Jun 18, 2012
Please,I just got an invitation from my friend in poland. I met with some so called travel agency and they asked me to pay them 350k so that they can help me with my visa.
Please what do I do? Can't I do the processing myself?
Thanks
Re: Polish Student Visa Application Advice by FIJOKAY: 11:41am On Sep 24, 2012
I GUESS MOST OF YOU ARE IN NIGERIA AND YOU APPLY IN NIGERIA
Re: Polish Student Visa Application Advice by FIJOKAY: 12:10pm On Oct 27, 2012
who needs this legalization,is it the school in Poland so they give you an offer letter and an admission or The polish Embassy so they give you visa??
also,if you already have an admission without legalization,do you still need to legalize your documents? smiley
Re: Polish Student Visa Application Advice by junsleek: 4:36pm On Jul 19, 2013
Hello,please I want to apply for a student visa,I saw all the document requested but I couldn't find doctor report there.And also how many years should my medical insurance carry me,is it for a year or for the whole years I shall be spending in poland.please anyone to help me out on this
Re: Polish Student Visa Application Advice by junsleek: 1:27pm On Jul 29, 2013
@ angelo5uk,plz how do u corect d date of birth in ur certificate and how long does it take to corect it,plz help me out,nd if ders anybdyy who knows abt dz shud plz help me out.Thanks.
Re: Polish Student Visa Application Advice by junsleek: 8:57pm On Jul 29, 2013
How many days those it take to correct date of birth in waec certificate
Re: Polish Student Visa Application Advice by femsuper: 8:06pm On Aug 09, 2013
Please nairalanders..
I need information on how to get my documents legalized here in Nigeria.
Will it be done at the Ministry of Foreign Affairs or at the Polish embassy?
A response to this question will be greatly appreciated.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Are The Safest Parts Of Lagos? / Katsina Flood Carries Young Wife Of 3 Days, Body Found In Niger Republic. Photo / BRT Buses Are The New Molues (see PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.