Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,528 members, 7,819,904 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:05 AM

WELCOME To Nigeria, Where FAT Women Are Sexy. Lol!!!! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / WELCOME To Nigeria, Where FAT Women Are Sexy. Lol!!!! (12856 Views)

Our Children Are Sexy! / Married Women Are Sexy Sluts / Guys Caption These Pictures! Some Guys Are Sexy Sha! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: WELCOME To Nigeria, Where FAT Women Are Sexy. Lol!!!! by mhisbliss(f): 9:32pm On May 31, 2018
Soapqueen and jamariwolf, you guys should knock it off, what exactly are you exchanging words for?
Re: WELCOME To Nigeria, Where FAT Women Are Sexy. Lol!!!! by SoapQueen(f): 9:37pm On May 31, 2018
mhisbliss:
Soapqueen and jamariwolf, you guys should knock it off, what exactly are you exchanging words for?

Sorry ma, I had to wade in. I just didn't see the reason why she would call someone "psychotic, b1tch, animal" over the person's opinion.

To think I was encouraging the Op days ago when she was downcast.

I'm out.

Bye.

1 Like

Re: WELCOME To Nigeria, Where FAT Women Are Sexy. Lol!!!! by mhisbliss(f): 9:39pm On May 31, 2018
SoapQueen:

Sorry ma, I had to wade in. I just didn't see the reason why she would call someone "psychotic, b1tch, animal" over the person's opinion.

To think I was encouraging the Op days ago when she was downcast.

I'm out.

Bye.
Thanks smiley
Re: WELCOME To Nigeria, Where FAT Women Are Sexy. Lol!!!! by johnbuck81(m): 9:45pm On May 31, 2018
Colourich:
There is fat and there is chubby.
forget that...chubby is still fat.
Re: WELCOME To Nigeria, Where FAT Women Are Sexy. Lol!!!! by samyfreshsmooth(m): 9:56pm On May 31, 2018
mhisbliss:
Ask the people who know me, i use to change it like clothes back then when i was innocent and gullible, now I'm hardcore grin ain't nobody gat time for that

oh really?..............................so who took your innoncence and made you hardcore? cheesy

you didnt answer my question btw:
"people like me who what?"
Re: WELCOME To Nigeria, Where FAT Women Are Sexy. Lol!!!! by mhisbliss(f): 10:03pm On May 31, 2018
samyfreshsmooth:

oh really?..............................so who took your innoncence and made you hardcore? cheesy

you didnt answer my question btw:
"people like me who what?"
Mean nairalanders who introduced me to what it means to be cyber bullied, now I'm ontop of the food chain, i can't be bulied anymore grin

Yea people like you who don't let things be

1 Like

Re: WELCOME To Nigeria, Where FAT Women Are Sexy. Lol!!!! by samyfreshsmooth(m): 10:18pm On May 31, 2018
mhisbliss:
Mean nairalanders who introduced me to what it means to be cyber bullied, now I'm ontop of the food chain, i can't be bulied anymore grin

Yea people like you who don't let things be

cheesy cheesy 3

not sure about the "food chain" ish but to be fair i think that@embolden is true (at least until you meet/encounter someone who's gonna ______)

and what makes you think i'm one of such "people"?.....................................

"don't assume you can predict or know me"...................( ring a bell? )
Re: WELCOME To Nigeria, Where FAT Women Are Sexy. Lol!!!! by mhisbliss(f): 10:20pm On May 31, 2018
samyfreshsmooth:

cheesy cheesy 3

not sure about the "food chain" ish but to be fair i think that@embolden is true (at least until you meet/encounter someone who's gonna ______)

and what makes you think i'm one of such "people"?.....................................

"don't assume you can predict or know me"...................( ring a bell? )
Look who is trying to be cute, using my words against me grin not predicting you because you've been doing what i accused you of.

I don't think i will meet anyone who is gonna bully me, i have endured the worst, including a fabricated nude pic, so tell me whats worse?
Re: WELCOME To Nigeria, Where FAT Women Are Sexy. Lol!!!! by Nobody: 10:27pm On May 31, 2018
omotola is thick not fat.abeg who wants an anorexic girl with bones all over body cheesy.a woman with azz is the best.omotola and beyouncy got it cheesy.

1 Like

Re: WELCOME To Nigeria, Where FAT Women Are Sexy. Lol!!!! by samyfreshsmooth(m): 10:33pm On May 31, 2018
mhisbliss:
Look who is trying to be cute, using my words against me grin not predicting you because you've been doing what i accused you of.

I don't think i will meet anyone who is gonna bully me, i have endured the worst, including a fabricated nude pic, so tell me whats worse?

cheesy
so you've been stalking me to know what i've been doing huh?

wow!!...............you really have endured "worse". embarassed..............................i give you that

but the "worst" would be when everything about you and perharps your family gets leaked here ...............,. . .............surely you'd agree...........right? grin
Re: WELCOME To Nigeria, Where FAT Women Are Sexy. Lol!!!! by pawshjai(f): 10:47pm On May 31, 2018
OfficialDad:

Is the person walking to heaven? undecided
Lmao....Epic reply
Re: WELCOME To Nigeria, Where FAT Women Are Sexy. Lol!!!! by BluntTheApostle(m): 10:50pm On May 31, 2018
SoapQueen:

Hi sweets,
Quick one!

If I were you, I'd totally ignore her.

Kindly go to her former post. This same girl's boyfriend insulted her and called her ugly.

She is always bitter. In the another post, she was so upset about a guy asking for pretty girls pictures that she said keep "uselessing" yourself to the guy.

How a lady will become so bitter is beyond me.

Even Equal parts of honey +sugar+maple syrup+ saccharin cannot help the Op's bitterness seh.

Jamar is a guy, not a girl.
Re: WELCOME To Nigeria, Where FAT Women Are Sexy. Lol!!!! by mhisbliss(f): 10:55pm On May 31, 2018
samyfreshsmooth:

cheesy
so you've been stalking me to know what i've been doing huh?

wow!!...............you really have endured "worse". embarassed..............................i give you that

but the "worst" would be when everything about you and perharps your family gets leaked here ...............,. . .............surely you'd agree...........right? grin
Err i think you're the one doing the stalking, and whenever you quote me, you always exhibit the character I'm talking about.

Theres nothing about my family to be exposed here, perhaps my bro, but he's not hidden, so they've got nothing on me
Re: WELCOME To Nigeria, Where FAT Women Are Sexy. Lol!!!! by samyfreshsmooth(m): 11:04pm On May 31, 2018
mhisbliss:
Err i think you're the one doing the stalking, and whenever you quote me, you always exhibit the character I'm talking about.

Theres nothing about my family to be exposed here, perhaps my bro, but he's not hidden, so they've got nothing on me

oh well you're safe and covered then....................................and if anything eventually pops up i'm sure you'd deal with it................you're "hardcore" afterall grin

@bolded....................if "for example" you're correct (not like i'm saying you are) what would you do?
Re: WELCOME To Nigeria, Where FAT Women Are Sexy. Lol!!!! by samyfreshsmooth(m): 11:06pm On May 31, 2018
pawshjai:
Lmao....Epic reply

how is that epic?
Re: WELCOME To Nigeria, Where FAT Women Are Sexy. Lol!!!! by mhisbliss(f): 11:08pm On May 31, 2018
samyfreshsmooth:

oh well you're safe and covered then....................................and if anything eventually pops up i'm sure you'd deal with it................you're "hardcore" afterall grin

@bolded....................if "for example" you're correct (not like i'm saying you are) what would you do?
Yes I'd handle it or ignore

I don't know, its not like theres a block button
Re: WELCOME To Nigeria, Where FAT Women Are Sexy. Lol!!!! by boolet: 11:15pm On May 31, 2018
Jamariwolff:
My best friend was just asking me how to put on weight and I was like "girl seriously!"

While sane men prefer perfectly skinny ladies,

Every Nigerian man keeps screaming "gimme some flesh".

Rubbish!
And before you ask me the definition of FAT, let me give some examples.

1. Omotola Jalade is FAT
2. Toolz is fat
3. Agbani Darego is not FAT
4. Tonto dikeh is fat
5. Beyonce is FAT
6. The dark lady in Davido's FIA video is not FAT.
7. Ciara is NOT fat.
8. Di'ja is kinda unhealthy looking, too thin. Lol

So,

You lead girls into thinking that being fat is okay.

What could someone even see in fat, pounding and heating all sweaty spots. Smh. I know how disgusted I feel getting it down with a fat man (extremely fat or little fat). My time of men are extremely muscular to the bone.

Fat is never okay. Ladies get your ass to the gym.

You wanna change the world? Well done...
Re: WELCOME To Nigeria, Where FAT Women Are Sexy. Lol!!!! by Nobody: 11:19pm On May 31, 2018
grin
pawshjai:
Lmao....Epic reply
Re: WELCOME To Nigeria, Where FAT Women Are Sexy. Lol!!!! by samyfreshsmooth(m): 11:25pm On May 31, 2018
mhisbliss:
Yes I'd handle it or [/ignore

I don't know, its not like theres a block button

but extreme rough "hardcore" do not ignore...................unless you're an ordinary "hardcore" :-

ok then..................guess i'll continue stalking you (that's if i was stalking you before which i wasn't) undecided
Re: WELCOME To Nigeria, Where FAT Women Are Sexy. Lol!!!! by mhisbliss(f): 7:43am On Jun 01, 2018
samyfreshsmooth:

but extreme rough "hardcore" do not ignore...................unless you're an ordinary "hardcore" :-

ok then..................guess i'll continue stalking you (that's if i was stalking you before which i wasn't) undecided
Every comment ain't worth replying especially the ones that are always sounding stupid

1 Like 1 Share

Re: WELCOME To Nigeria, Where FAT Women Are Sexy. Lol!!!! by Nobody: 8:38am On Jun 01, 2018
Jamariwolff:
My best friend was just asking me how to put on weight and I was like "girl seriously!"

While sane men prefer perfectly skinny ladies,

Every Nigerian man keeps screaming "gimme some flesh".

Rubbish!
And before you ask me the definition of FAT, let me give some examples.

1. Omotola Jalade is FAT
2. Toolz is fat
3. Agbani Darego is not FAT
4. Tonto dikeh is fat
5. Beyonce is FAT
6. The dark lady in Davido's FIA video is not FAT.
7. Ciara is NOT fat.
8. Di'ja is kinda unhealthy looking, too thin. Lol

So,

You lead girls into thinking that being fat is okay.

What could someone even see in fat, pounding and heating all sweaty spots. Smh. I know how disgusted I feel getting it down with a fat man (extremely fat or little fat). My time of men are extremely muscular to the bone.

Fat is never okay. Ladies get your ass to the gym.

Yea, who needs a bag of bones Fvck skinny b!tches....

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: WELCOME To Nigeria, Where FAT Women Are Sexy. Lol!!!! by samyfreshsmooth(m): 8:59am On Jun 01, 2018
mhisbliss:
Every comment ain't worth replying especially the ones that are always sounding stupid

you have a point grin

have a nice "blissful" day ahead

1 Like 1 Share

Re: WELCOME To Nigeria, Where FAT Women Are Sexy. Lol!!!! by Darhny: 12:19pm On Jun 01, 2018
Really cheap cars for sale in Lagos at giveaway price, pay and drive. Cars can be tested before payment. Nigeria/ Tokunbo, we sell all kinds. Call 07056923357 for more inquiries.

2006 Corolla, N1,200,000.00 Negotiable.
We sell any kind of car, name the spec, we deliver

Re: WELCOME To Nigeria, Where FAT Women Are Sexy. Lol!!!! by Martinez19(m): 1:38pm On Jun 01, 2018
QueenSuccubus:

And me in the mirror right now...
@pics

Re: WELCOME To Nigeria, Where FAT Women Are Sexy. Lol!!!! by QueenSuccubus(f): 2:51pm On Jun 01, 2018
Martinez19:
@pics

undecided

Oga, we both know that u admire phat girls in low key grin But i know u won't admit it publicly tongue
Re: WELCOME To Nigeria, Where FAT Women Are Sexy. Lol!!!! by Martinez19(m): 3:19pm On Jun 01, 2018
QueenSuccubus:

undecided

Oga, we both know that u admire phat girls in low key grin But i know u won't admit it publicly tongue
I don't eat acrid pork meat grin
Re: WELCOME To Nigeria, Where FAT Women Are Sexy. Lol!!!! by Nobody: 8:21am On Jun 02, 2018
SoapQueen:

Hi sweets,
Quick one!

If I were you, I'd totally ignore her.

Kindly go to her former post. This same girl's boyfriend insulted her and called her ugly.

She is always bitter. In the another post, she was so upset about a guy asking for pretty girls pictures that she said keep "uselessing" yourself to the guy.

How a lady will become so bitter is beyond me.

Even Equal parts of honey +sugar+maple syrup+ saccharin cannot help the Op's bitterness seh.

Lol so she has a reputation grin

Honestly I don't take all this serious... I just come here to troll and go back to reality life....it's all just for fun here
Re: WELCOME To Nigeria, Where FAT Women Are Sexy. Lol!!!! by Nobody: 9:34am On Jun 02, 2018
samyfreshsmooth:

people like me who...........? undecided

i'll assume that "again" was a typo error cos i've been here since 2016 and i've never seen it cos you've never posted it (something you claim to be "damn loving"wink
she has uploaded her pix on some few occasions on her dp. I have seen it. Its d endless trolling here i think dat made her bring it down.
Re: WELCOME To Nigeria, Where FAT Women Are Sexy. Lol!!!! by samyfreshsmooth(m): 9:46am On Jun 02, 2018
lefulefu:
she has uploaded her pix on some few occasions on her dp. I have seen it. Its d endless trolling here i think dat made her bring it down.

oh i see!

so what's your assessment on a scale of 1-10?
Re: WELCOME To Nigeria, Where FAT Women Are Sexy. Lol!!!! by Timagex(m): 10:00am On Jun 02, 2018
There is a clear difference between being fat and thick. I like em thick with a nice ass to support wink, but fat shocked undecided, I can't deal! Wait for a fat gel to sit on u, then u wee know my pain cheesy grin grin.

Skinny gels are the baddest cool cool. Models can relate. But, they dont attract me sad
Re: WELCOME To Nigeria, Where FAT Women Are Sexy. Lol!!!! by Nobody: 10:19am On Jun 02, 2018
samyfreshsmooth:

oh i see!

so what's your assessment on a scale of 1-10?
cheesy cheesy u jus dey find wetin dey my mouth dis mornincheesy. I tell u say i be assessment dossier?cheesy

1 Like

Re: WELCOME To Nigeria, Where FAT Women Are Sexy. Lol!!!! by Nobody: 10:22am On Jun 02, 2018
Timagex:
There is a clear difference between being fat and thick. I like em thick with a nice ass to support wink, but fat shocked undecided, I can't deal! Wait for a fat gel to sit on u, then u wee know my pain cheesy grin grin.

Skinny gels are the baddest cool cool. Models can relate. But, they dont attract me sad
yea u are an ukwu guycheesy. What's better than a woman with a round feminine twitching behind... That's the real dealcheesy. Who wants a bone thin girl with her bones showing all over...eww!. At least slim is also good at least dat one still get flesh. But an anorexic looking girl is a big no no.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Share Your Biggest Problems Let's Try And Help Each Other Out / I Want People To Get Used To Seeing Boobs - Nigerian Actress Bares Her Boobs / What Is It With Nigerians And Their Obsession With South Africa And Ghana?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.