Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,152 members, 7,818,474 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:47 PM

How To Win Ur Girl Back After A Fight - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Win Ur Girl Back After A Fight (3052 Views)

Guys Dont Train Ur Girl In School. dey Will Dump You / One of These Guys slaps Ur Girl And She Tells You, What Are U Going To Do(pics) / 14 Ways You Can Apologize And Get Your Girl Back After You Messed Up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Win Ur Girl Back After A Fight by ubunja(m): 6:09pm On May 31, 2018
Dillusionist:
ubuntu is jealous of our greatest blogger of all time.cheesy
i have actually known him for 4 days or so. i hated how he kept tagging me in his weak posts.
Re: How To Win Ur Girl Back After A Fight by jakandeola(m): 6:10pm On May 31, 2018
BluntTheApostle:

You were rude to my Hippolyta, the Queen of my heart.
to hell with DAT animal. she insulted me too.shes a useless girl
Re: How To Win Ur Girl Back After A Fight by ubunja(m): 6:11pm On May 31, 2018
jakandeola:

if I tell u my age u will be shock. am mature and got expirence about relationship
what you need is experience about english.
Re: How To Win Ur Girl Back After A Fight by Dillusionist(m): 6:12pm On May 31, 2018
ubunja:
i have actually known him for 4 days or so. i hated how he kept tagging me in his weak posts.
cheesy
Re: How To Win Ur Girl Back After A Fight by sammirano: 6:17pm On May 31, 2018
ubunja:
whe you fight with your girl and ignore her for weeks just know for those weeks she'll be fvcking another dick for comfort.

That's bad girls
Re: How To Win Ur Girl Back After A Fight by sammirano: 6:20pm On May 31, 2018
ubunja:

well if you post cant recieve decent views without you tagging everyone how will your blog survive?
just go sell tomatoes.

Cruel..hilariously
Re: How To Win Ur Girl Back After A Fight by Nobody: 6:21pm On May 31, 2018
op, by the time you'll get back from your 2 weeks break you'll hear that your girlfriend is getting married. this thread is deaf dumb lame and blind at the same time.
Re: How To Win Ur Girl Back After A Fight by makydebbie(f): 6:35pm On May 31, 2018
jakandeola:

dzifa for how long are we gonna keep fighting u know in age I senior u a lot before u care tell me sweet things on my bday I see u as my small sister we dont need to act as this
When did you start calling me Dzifa?
Re: How To Win Ur Girl Back After A Fight by Thegamingorca(m): 6:37pm On May 31, 2018
makydebbie:

cheesy cheesy
Re: How To Win Ur Girl Back After A Fight by makydebbie(f): 6:41pm On May 31, 2018
Thegamingorca:

cheesy cheesy
Lol, what's up?
Re: How To Win Ur Girl Back After A Fight by BluntTheApostle(m): 7:01pm On May 31, 2018
jakandeola:
to hell with DAT animal. she insulted me too.shes a useless girl

Eat your stupid thread angry

Insulting my woman is the same as insulting me.

Good day, bro angry
Re: How To Win Ur Girl Back After A Fight by adebayour26: 7:05pm On May 31, 2018
Well, I think your rules might not really apply to all relationships. The rule(s) for every relationship is defined by the two parties involved. There's no universal law
Re: How To Win Ur Girl Back After A Fight by jakandeola(m): 7:30pm On May 31, 2018
makydebbie:
it dosnt mean dear u are my small sistet
Re: How To Win Ur Girl Back After A Fight by jakandeola(m): 7:30pm On May 31, 2018
BluntTheApostle:

Eat your stupid thread angry

Insulting my woman is the same as insulting me.

Good day, bro angry
go to hell 2 of u
Re: How To Win Ur Girl Back After A Fight by jakandeola(m): 7:32pm On May 31, 2018
elyna:
op, by the time you'll get back from your 2 weeks break you'll hear that your girlfriend is getting married. this thread is deaf dumb lame and blind at the same time.
not evry girl is cheap like a deaf dumb and blind like u ewu Gambia
Re: How To Win Ur Girl Back After A Fight by ubunja(m): 7:34pm On May 31, 2018
too much anger in you OP.
Re: How To Win Ur Girl Back After A Fight by jakandeola(m): 7:34pm On May 31, 2018
adebayour26:
Well, I think your rules might not really apply to all relationships. The rule(s) for every relationship is defined by the two parties involved. There's no universal law
nice one guy but I want u to know DAT most girl think wit same brian
Re: How To Win Ur Girl Back After A Fight by ubunja(m): 7:40pm On May 31, 2018
jakandeola:
and who told you that? the tooth fairy?
Re: How To Win Ur Girl Back After A Fight by jakandeola(m): 7:46pm On May 31, 2018
ubunja:

and who told you that? the tooth fairy?

guy wat ur problem nw. u say I get a angry when am nice to all only those who get me mad I attack guy I dont think uve been in relationship b4
Re: How To Win Ur Girl Back After A Fight by ubunja(m): 7:53pm On May 31, 2018
jakandeola:

guy wat ur problem nw. u say I get a angry when am nice to all only those who get me mad I attack guy I dont think uve been in relationship b4
how many girls you dated in your life? 3 ,4,7?
Re: How To Win Ur Girl Back After A Fight by Nobody: 9:27pm On May 31, 2018
jakandeola:
not evry girl is cheap like a deaf dumb and blind like u ewu Gambia
I shake my head for you, your stupidity will cost you a lot if you don't change.
Re: How To Win Ur Girl Back After A Fight by Follygunners: 9:46pm On May 31, 2018
Why do so many 9ja guys on here carry woman matter for head? Funny thing is they place these ugly ladies in high esteem. Chai. No be by force to date na. Ashana plenty for Empire, Herbert Macaulay Rd. for Sabo Yaba, and everywhere all over Lagos.

Why spend a fortune on a lady that will end going for the highest bidder (Most 9ja girls) when you can easily get an ashana wey go do you wella without any emotions attached. All these ashana better pass most of these dirty and ugly things you call gfs. cool

Misplaced priorities everywhere. No wonder you're all referred to as lazy heads. grin
Re: How To Win Ur Girl Back After A Fight by adebayour26: 10:28pm On May 31, 2018
jakandeola:
I understand your point but let's just say am specifically speaking of the few virtuous ladies that remain.
Re: How To Win Ur Girl Back After A Fight by BluntTheApostle(m): 10:47pm On May 31, 2018
jakandeola:
go to hell 2 of u
Don't you ever insult my woman again or you will have to answer to me.
Re: How To Win Ur Girl Back After A Fight by edimolu(m): 2:36pm On Jun 01, 2018
jakandeola:
did u know that truly women are weaker vassal. d only tin dey do we can't. is to born. when u see dem in life they act tough but are soft. they act as babies especially in Luv. luv is sweet is beautiful but der is no love without pains no love without fight. fight and settle in love make it sweeter. if u fight ur girl and shes mad at you are u scared she will live u. relax u will get her back

1. wen u fight each other she will still be in pains so neva call her for like 2weeks. if u did she might not pick ur call or she insult u on phone or act rude. before weekend send her sweet gudnight msg about how u love her and dat u are sorry. she will ignore u but think about u before she sleeps.
2. d next day u flash her to see if she call back. if she dosnt then call her. she might attack u on phone insult u and all but just say the words am sorry. as she insult u keep repeating it den hang up
3. send her msg at night that u are Sorry then u call her. and beg her she will be calm. try to make her laff and smile b4 she sleep and ask her u wish to take her to eatry and buy her gift.
4. take her out to eatry cinema and buy gift. den get her a flower der is no woman in this life dat won't melt in her heart if her guy buy her flower.tell her why u fight her so dat u Neva quarell about dat again
5. have sex with her. did u know d sweetest sex is one u have after fight because she will have miss u and u will be happy to have her back and want to make her happy u feel connected. is not by force if u are christain and dont like it.
Hahahahaha, i agree with you jaks, might be the right thing to do for some niccurs out there, but sadly i do not fall amongst em!!

Although, i hardly quarrel with bae but peradventure shii happens, i would never do the aforementioned, never, am the proud type and i have got the ego of a king!!!

Only my to-be-wife is worthy of such courtesiesgrin

1 Like

Re: How To Win Ur Girl Back After A Fight by edimolu(m): 2:42pm On Jun 01, 2018
ubunja:
how many girls you dated in your life? 3 ,4,7?
for a guy!!!you talk way too much man!!!

1 Like

Re: How To Win Ur Girl Back After A Fight by ubunja(m): 2:52pm On Jun 01, 2018
edimolu:

for a guy!!!you talk way too much man!!!
its a forum. if we keep quiet it will die.

1 Like

Re: How To Win Ur Girl Back After A Fight by pawshjai(f): 3:05pm On Jun 01, 2018
ubunja:
whe you fight with your girl and ignore her for weeks just know for those weeks she'll be fvcking another dick for comfort.
Gbam!! lolz..is it nt Nija babes
Re: How To Win Ur Girl Back After A Fight by edimolu(m): 3:23pm On Jun 01, 2018
ubunja:

its a forum. if we keep quiet it will die.
smiles....your humor is something else!!!

1 Like

Re: How To Win Ur Girl Back After A Fight by jacyhelen(f): 5:10pm On Jun 01, 2018
ubunja:

hahahahhahahahahah...The guy eye no open!!!!!..
Re: How To Win Ur Girl Back After A Fight by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 12:14pm On Jun 02, 2018
BluntTheApostle:

You were rude to my Hippolyta, the Queen of my heart.
Wrong I have never exchanged words with that guy.In other words that wasn't me but someone else.
But thanks for the defence though,I am suprised.
Good one my apostle.
Re: How To Win Ur Girl Back After A Fight by BluntTheApostle(m): 3:22am On Jun 03, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
Wrong I have never exchanged words with that guy.In other words that wasn't me but someone else.
But thanks for the defence though,I am suprised.
Good one my apostle.

It is one of my duties to protect you, not because you are weak (you are far from weak), but because I have got to.

Enjoy the sleep, sweetheart. grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Kenyan Student Shares Photo Of Lecturer Giving Her Mouth Action In His Office / Photos Of Beautiful 9ja Girl Slaying Behind A Well Makes Headline / I Cant sleeep please help!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.