Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,740 members, 7,827,729 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:55 PM

Photos Of Beautiful 9ja Girl Slaying Behind A Well Makes Headline - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Photos Of Beautiful 9ja Girl Slaying Behind A Well Makes Headline (3052 Views)

Viral Video Of Two Slay Mama Fighting Naked In The Public Makes Headline / Adorable Photos Of Pregnant Oyibo Woman Makes Headline For This Reason / Nigerian Lady: I Am Ugly But My Vagina Is Tighter Than Those Of Beautiful Ladies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Photos Of Beautiful 9ja Girl Slaying Behind A Well Makes Headline by Lindabanks: 7:12am On Oct 18, 2019
The unique thing about Africa especially Nigeria is our diversity and culture. Photo of this Nigerian lady posing for a photo shoot behind a well remind me of the Samaritan woman.

Looking at the photos once again you’ll discover she wore little or no makeup and she is dressed in African traditional wrapper. Simple but unique, it goes a long way to show that you don’t need to expose your body as a lady to be attractive.

Remember you are addressed by the way you dress, as a lady if you dress s8xy, then you are attracting men who only wants to have s8x.

I had to look at her photos over and over again and thought she deserves to be on air so the entire world would behold her beauty. She deserves some accolades trust me. Thumbs up to the photographer.

See photos here: http://toktok9ja.com/photos-of-9ja-girl-slaying-behind-a-well-makes-headline/
Re: Photos Of Beautiful 9ja Girl Slaying Behind A Well Makes Headline by Solsix(m): 11:53am On Oct 18, 2019
So we are to open your blog to see the pix??
Re: Photos Of Beautiful 9ja Girl Slaying Behind A Well Makes Headline by Nobody: 12:05pm On Oct 18, 2019
Solsix:
So we are to open your blog to see the pix??
Just imagine the silly Op.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

A Letter To All My Brothers Who Are In Their Late 20's / One Of The Hardest Thing You've Had To Do In This Life / Fingernail Marks During Sex!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.