Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,000 members, 7,817,964 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:08 AM

Man Caught Pregnant Wife In Bed With Another Man (photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Caught Pregnant Wife In Bed With Another Man (photos) (8331 Views)

Beautiful Lady Swallows Big Lump Of Fufu On A Date With Her Man (Photos, Video) / Afeez Ogoro: Is This The Wife Of The Tallest Nigerian Man (Photos) / Shocking! Man Caught Pregnant Wife In Bed With Another Man (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Caught Pregnant Wife In Bed With Another Man (photos) by Segzee1(m): 6:16pm On May 31, 2018
Man caught pregnant wife in bed with another man (Photos)

A man having sex with the pregnant wife of another man in a hotel room has been caught red-handed. He was taken to the police station afterward.

According to reports from Zambia, the two were caught in the act by the husband of the woman who was assisted by the security guard personnel at the hotel.

The husband ordered the promiscuous duo to continue what they were doing as he recorded them after finding them having sex – with his pregnant wife on top due to her pregnancy.

The man was eventually arrested and placed in handcuffs.

The incident occurred on Wednesday in Lusaka, Zambia capital city.

Meanwhile, another man caught his wife sending her nude pictures to another man https://dailyfamily.ng/i-caught-my-wife-selling-her-nude-pictures-to-other-men-what-should-i-do/

https://dailyfamily.ng/man-caught-pregnant-wife-in-bed-with-another-man/

Re: Man Caught Pregnant Wife In Bed With Another Man (photos) by Segzee1(m): 6:16pm On May 31, 2018
grin
Re: Man Caught Pregnant Wife In Bed With Another Man (photos) by dukeprince50: 6:17pm On May 31, 2018
chai. someone will b drilling ur future wife, even after marriage, they will still be drilling her
Re: Man Caught Pregnant Wife In Bed With Another Man (photos) by Olabode09: 6:17pm On May 31, 2018
wonder shall never end
Re: Man Caught Pregnant Wife In Bed With Another Man (photos) by trendymarseey(f): 6:17pm On May 31, 2018
Nawa o
Re: Man Caught Pregnant Wife In Bed With Another Man (photos) by Zector(m): 6:17pm On May 31, 2018
E wooooo
Re: Man Caught Pregnant Wife In Bed With Another Man (photos) by roarik(f): 6:54pm On May 31, 2018
wonders shall never end.
Re: Man Caught Pregnant Wife In Bed With Another Man (photos) by TimFisher: 6:59pm On May 31, 2018
undecided

To me this guy looks like NwaAmaikpe

No offence please!

just saying my mind

Thank u

1 Like

Re: Man Caught Pregnant Wife In Bed With Another Man (photos) by ufuosman(m): 7:01pm On May 31, 2018
Sha, Bleep up to the man, few minutes enjoyment
Re: Man Caught Pregnant Wife In Bed With Another Man (photos) by Twoclans(f): 7:44pm On May 31, 2018
Even if the husband is the biological father of her unborn child it's best he just abandons that baby for her. angry Biko how do you explain fuvcking another man with belle. Will the baby not pick some genes from the stray dic.k undecided

1 Like

Re: Man Caught Pregnant Wife In Bed With Another Man (photos) by IamPlato(m): 8:09pm On May 31, 2018

What A Wife!
She Is Even Waving for The Camera

1 Like

Re: Man Caught Pregnant Wife In Bed With Another Man (photos) by wittyt98(m): 9:15pm On May 31, 2018
K O N J I viewing this post like .... grin

1 Like

Re: Man Caught Pregnant Wife In Bed With Another Man (photos) by Nobody: 9:52pm On May 31, 2018
wink

Fuc.king two people at a time: If the baby is a girl straight to V, and if he is a boy na Gay him Bleep plus d mama V cheesy

Just negodu undecided
Re: Man Caught Pregnant Wife In Bed With Another Man (photos) by Nobody: 9:32pm On Feb 24, 2020
I just want other people to see this news smiley
Re: Man Caught Pregnant Wife In Bed With Another Man (photos) by Skmoda360(m): 9:39pm On Feb 24, 2020
Re: Man Caught Pregnant Wife In Bed With Another Man (photos) by Meedon: 9:39pm On Feb 24, 2020
That is why i will not marry

Nigga

I can't take this shit

Re: Man Caught Pregnant Wife In Bed With Another Man (photos) by Firstorderwizard(m): 9:39pm On Feb 24, 2020
Afonja will not disappoint.
E dey their blood lipsrsealed
Re: Man Caught Pregnant Wife In Bed With Another Man (photos) by Nobody: 9:40pm On Feb 24, 2020
IamPlato:

What A Wife!

She Is Even Waving for The Camera
grin grin grin grin i tire grin

Re: Man Caught Pregnant Wife In Bed With Another Man (photos) by Nobody: 9:40pm On Feb 24, 2020
Firstorderwizard:
Afonja will not disappoint.
E dey their blood lipsrsealed
they are zambians
Re: Man Caught Pregnant Wife In Bed With Another Man (photos) by Okoroawusa: 9:44pm On Feb 24, 2020
There is no easy puna like the one you have bleeped before n separated from without quarrel or disagreement. Even if it was 20 years ago.

I am talking from experience.
Re: Man Caught Pregnant Wife In Bed With Another Man (photos) by Akanoaaa(m): 11:40pm On Feb 24, 2020
Firstorderwizard:
Afonja will not disappoint. E dey their blood lipsrsealed

Must you showcase your stupidity? Oponu omo a lai leko

1 Like

Re: Man Caught Pregnant Wife In Bed With Another Man (photos) by DaudaTheSexyGuy(m): 11:44pm On Feb 24, 2020
Why is he in handcuffs? He did not commit any crime!

By the way this is an old video
Re: Man Caught Pregnant Wife In Bed With Another Man (photos) by Seandisputed(m): 11:48pm On Feb 24, 2020
Is the man pregnant too?

(1) (Reply)

My Neighbor's Wife Is In Love!!! / Prooves My Hips Don't Lie (pictures) / +18 Should I F*ck Her? She Acts Naughty Around Me [Picture]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.