Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,963 members, 7,817,840 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:52 PM

A Lady I Met On Facebook Gave Me HIV – Nigerian Man Shares Shocking Story - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Lady I Met On Facebook Gave Me HIV – Nigerian Man Shares Shocking Story (61111 Views)

The Lady Slept With Infected Me HIV/AIDS / How A Thick Light-skinned Girl With Big Backside I Met On Facebook Gave Me HIV / When I Was 15 , I Had An Abortion , 14 Years Later .... (Read My Shocking Story) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Lady I Met On Facebook Gave Me HIV – Nigerian Man Shares Shocking Story by Saff(f): 9:05am On Jun 01, 2018
I was disgusted with that fingering part.

5 Likes

Re: A Lady I Met On Facebook Gave Me HIV – Nigerian Man Shares Shocking Story by adewumiopeyemi(m): 9:05am On Jun 01, 2018
Beware not all ladies on facebook are clean.. well.. in anorder news nairaland party start tomorrow is going to be fun and intresting..... 17 hour remaining for nairalandd party is going to be fun and intresting. U can clink on this link or pm me for more information is going to be fun....... Don't miss it...https://www.nairaland.com/4483935/nairaland-get-together-party-4.0/21

2 Likes

Re: A Lady I Met On Facebook Gave Me HIV – Nigerian Man Shares Shocking Story by pweshboi(m): 9:06am On Jun 01, 2018
Gave him HIV How?
Re: A Lady I Met On Facebook Gave Me HIV – Nigerian Man Shares Shocking Story by nonye6194: 9:06am On Jun 01, 2018
Funny thing is the chic may not know she's positive.

so many people roaming positive unknowingly. And it's dangerous for others that aren't

2 Likes

Re: A Lady I Met On Facebook Gave Me HIV – Nigerian Man Shares Shocking Story by Boyooosa(m): 9:07am On Jun 01, 2018
So u av bn cancelled from the race of life now! shocked

2 Likes

Re: A Lady I Met On Facebook Gave Me HIV – Nigerian Man Shares Shocking Story by LifeofAirforce(m): 9:08am On Jun 01, 2018
You learnt the hard way

Not all that glitters is gold
So many girls walking the street today are walking corps ..

Forget the packaging and sweet smile, they so dieing secretly.

Get a responsible girl and go do test with her and if the result come out clean, marry and stop hopping from one infested pucci to another .

7 Likes

Re: A Lady I Met On Facebook Gave Me HIV – Nigerian Man Shares Shocking Story by eyinjuege: 9:08am On Jun 01, 2018
You haven't said anything that makes sense. I hope you haven't given her HIV. Lucky thing you wore protection, otherwise you would have given her.
You better talk true, and let the whole world know how you caught it.
How many strange women do you get to sleep with in a week?
Sebi it's all about hitting it right?

4 Likes

Re: A Lady I Met On Facebook Gave Me HIV – Nigerian Man Shares Shocking Story by wasiudvd(m): 9:08am On Jun 01, 2018
And u collect am ?

1 Like

Re: A Lady I Met On Facebook Gave Me HIV – Nigerian Man Shares Shocking Story by jaxxy(m): 9:11am On Jun 01, 2018
Im sure if we see the gal now she will look like a trashy hoe bt his senses won't let him see that because of his bad habit and randy behavior.
Re: A Lady I Met On Facebook Gave Me HIV – Nigerian Man Shares Shocking Story by zinaunreal(m): 9:13am On Jun 01, 2018
Na wa o. Despite the condom
Re: A Lady I Met On Facebook Gave Me HIV – Nigerian Man Shares Shocking Story by redangel2017: 9:15am On Jun 01, 2018
I guess when u wre toasting the babe u were feeling like the biggest boy in town.. The truth is . Even tho Jesus himself comes down nd say dnt touch that girl.. U might even call him jew man.. Yes thats same tin when ppl lik you enters hell.. same speeches wnt fail to emanate from a lot of ur kind mouth.. Forgive urself in hell angry

1 Like

Re: A Lady I Met On Facebook Gave Me HIV – Nigerian Man Shares Shocking Story by HeavenShield: 9:16am On Jun 01, 2018
When people are busy booking appointment for a trade deal and business appointment, some brains are busy booking appointment with death and affliction... its a pity that some people are already dead while living...

6 Likes

Re: A Lady I Met On Facebook Gave Me HIV – Nigerian Man Shares Shocking Story by asawanathegreat(m): 9:17am On Jun 01, 2018
So sorry, guys be careful
Re: A Lady I Met On Facebook Gave Me HIV – Nigerian Man Shares Shocking Story by Nobody: 9:18am On Jun 01, 2018
lefulefu:
if there's a shave wound there and the infected juice gets dere of course HIV go be kpakam. Sometimes its better to jus trim down dere than completly shave everything clean. At least make small buffer zone dey. Though i having a feeling that the dude probably did skin to skin with the Facebook runz girl. He might be lying dat he used CD.
Dokita in the house. I greet you sir. grin
Re: A Lady I Met On Facebook Gave Me HIV – Nigerian Man Shares Shocking Story by Nobody: 9:20am On Jun 01, 2018
Kylekent59:
The question he should ask himself is "could it be she that infected him with HIV?"

How sure was he when he said the girl infected him?

he had a shaved bump is the premise here. It calls for argument.

Randy guys should be very careful. You never can tell who has it and who doesn't.
i swear
Re: A Lady I Met On Facebook Gave Me HIV – Nigerian Man Shares Shocking Story by Hedonisst: 9:21am On Jun 01, 2018
Bloody liar. No way in hell you're getting HIV from a shaving bump contacting pussy juice.

Even to get HIV from actual unprotected sex isn't that easy sef. There's a decent chance that you wouldn't get it even if you penetrate a positive woman. That's how hard it is for the virus to spread. Not to mention shaving bump. Nonsense.

6 Likes

Re: A Lady I Met On Facebook Gave Me HIV – Nigerian Man Shares Shocking Story by gonkin(m): 9:21am On Jun 01, 2018
Thats what you get for having sex with a Public toilet.

1 Like

Re: A Lady I Met On Facebook Gave Me HIV – Nigerian Man Shares Shocking Story by KingCassy(m): 9:21am On Jun 01, 2018
Just like someone said, so many lies flying in twitter.

You've got ITunes or Amazon gift card to sell? Or you need data at a ridiculous cheap rate?? Check my signature
Re: A Lady I Met On Facebook Gave Me HIV – Nigerian Man Shares Shocking Story by slimdamatrix1(m): 9:22am On Jun 01, 2018
When you lack control, you're open to anything.
Re: A Lady I Met On Facebook Gave Me HIV – Nigerian Man Shares Shocking Story by Viergeachar: 9:22am On Jun 01, 2018
For to be carnally minded is death. But to be spiritually minded is life and peace.
-Romans 6:13
Re: A Lady I Met On Facebook Gave Me HIV – Nigerian Man Shares Shocking Story by Nashume: 9:23am On Jun 01, 2018
Sin in whatever form is a credit card, enjoy now and pay later....sometimes with your life! Stay away from sin, it can turn a general into other ranks

1 Like

Re: A Lady I Met On Facebook Gave Me HIV – Nigerian Man Shares Shocking Story by slimdamatrix1(m): 9:23am On Jun 01, 2018
Hedonisst:
Bloody liar. No way in hell you're getting HIV from a shaving bump contacting pussy juice.

Even to get HIV from actual unprotected sex isn't that easy sef. There's a decent chance that you wouldn't get it even if you penetrate a positive woman. That's how hard it is for the virus to spread. Not to mention shaving bump. Nonsense.

Your mentality sha.
Go and try then since you're in doubt.
Different faces, different chances!
Re: A Lady I Met On Facebook Gave Me HIV – Nigerian Man Shares Shocking Story by Odetundeomolara: 9:24am On Jun 01, 2018
Free Training

Re: A Lady I Met On Facebook Gave Me HIV – Nigerian Man Shares Shocking Story by Nobody: 9:25am On Jun 01, 2018
So after fingering bumpy pussy dude still went ahead to hit it Tufiakwa. Very stupid man indeed.
Re: A Lady I Met On Facebook Gave Me HIV – Nigerian Man Shares Shocking Story by tbliss22(m): 9:26am On Jun 01, 2018
How I wish this virus can kill immediately one gets it. Maybe, just maybe people will be able to think straight....... Nonsense!!!
Re: A Lady I Met On Facebook Gave Me HIV – Nigerian Man Shares Shocking Story by Kingstanding: 9:26am On Jun 01, 2018
samyfreshsmooth:
oga shurrup there!!

nobody gave you any HIV..............................you gave yourself HIV by yourself undecided

some times when we think we scored a lady eaisily it's actually them village people that have set us up easily with HIV, marine spirits, destiny killers etc

be wise!!! [c]
. In fact you have too much sense.

1 Like

Re: A Lady I Met On Facebook Gave Me HIV – Nigerian Man Shares Shocking Story by Nobody: 9:27am On Jun 01, 2018
I keep wondering what the criteria for front page is as it baffles me every damn time a mod pushes useless non-informative topics to FP. Why should we be read some dafling's regret story?

3 Likes

Re: A Lady I Met On Facebook Gave Me HIV – Nigerian Man Shares Shocking Story by Xisnin(m): 9:28am On Jun 01, 2018
Hedonisst:

There is probably more to his story but I won't expect him to say everything.
Chance is meaningless when life is at stake. If you jump in front of a moving vehicle, there is a decent chance that you would
survive, but does it make sense to jump?
Many people reading your post might feel empowered to do the wrong thing.

3 Likes

Re: A Lady I Met On Facebook Gave Me HIV – Nigerian Man Shares Shocking Story by Luvlibee: 9:29am On Jun 01, 2018
If your story is true. Good for you. You had to learn the hard way (that's if you have learnt sef). And just pray it's only HIV oh. If she has not even put the spirit of mamiwater inside you.

grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cool cool cool cool cool
Re: A Lady I Met On Facebook Gave Me HIV – Nigerian Man Shares Shocking Story by Ziggylady(f): 9:29am On Jun 01, 2018
Silly men everywhere..

In tnis day and age of enlightenment and education,you are still sleeping with strangers

Dont worry,deadly viruses worse than HIV shall keep locating you all....Most of you ignorantly think you are cats with nine lives,invincible and immune to anything negative as far as sexxx and ladies are concerned.

Iddiots.
Re: A Lady I Met On Facebook Gave Me HIV – Nigerian Man Shares Shocking Story by engrv007: 9:30am On Jun 01, 2018
This is a scary story, and I was about to call this lady begging to bleep me for a D appointment.
BT No No No, my one HIV - ve girl is enough.
Re: A Lady I Met On Facebook Gave Me HIV – Nigerian Man Shares Shocking Story by DrMuzungu(m): 9:32am On Jun 01, 2018
Girl maybe didn't even know she is sick. Blame yourself first, for not using a condom. I won't insult you here, you already got your punishment.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Young Guy Kisses And Proposes To His Old White Lover (Pictures) / When She Says No / I Just Met A Very Handsome And Intelligent Nairalander

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.