Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,291 members, 7,815,507 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:39 PM

Model Locked Up For Offering Two Policemen Sex To Avoid Being Charged (photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Model Locked Up For Offering Two Policemen Sex To Avoid Being Charged (photos) (3452 Views)

Calabar Girls Offer Sex To Abroad-Based Nigerian Men This Christmas (Video) / Man Almost Died After Being Charged 15k For Haircut In Abuja / Lady Uses Sex To Trap Lover Wanted For Fraud (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Model Locked Up For Offering Two Policemen Sex To Avoid Being Charged (photos) by GistersNG: 9:41am On Jun 01, 2018
GistMore.com

A Russian model was yesterday detained for two months after allegations she offered sex to two policemen in return for not prosecuting her for driving without a license.

Kira Mayer, 24, was driving her Mercedes in Moscow when two police officers stopped her during a ban for a previous offence.

She exploded in rage and attacked the officers, "causing physical injury" to them. After her violent attack, the Instagram star offered them sex "solo or duet" in an attempt to avoid charges, say sources cited by Komsomolskaya Pravda. But the policemen declined her offer and detained her, say reports.

According to reports, the policemen stopped Kira because she had been banned from driving in November last year for 15 months after "leaving the scene of an accident".

"The traffic policemen informed her that she could not drive her car any longer and it was a trigger for Kira," stated the Mash report.

"She began to shout, she tried to grab her documents from the road policemen. She scratched them, kicked them, swore at them even tried to drive away. Of course she failed to do so."

A later report by Mash stated that the model then "offered the traffic policemen sex - one by one or together - when she was caught driving without a licence. The policemen refused and finally detained the woman."

Photograph shows Kira in court as she shielded her face before a custody hearing which went ahead behind closed doors because "intimate details" were involved. She was also seen covering her face as she was being led away to begin her two months jail sentence.

See more photos here; http://www.gistmore.com/model-locked-offering-two-policemen-sex-avoid-charged-photos

Re: Model Locked Up For Offering Two Policemen Sex To Avoid Being Charged (photos) by GistersNG: 9:42am On Jun 01, 2018

Re: Model Locked Up For Offering Two Policemen Sex To Avoid Being Charged (photos) by femolacqua(m): 9:55am On Jun 01, 2018
Busted
Re: Model Locked Up For Offering Two Policemen Sex To Avoid Being Charged (photos) by Nobody: 10:28am On Jun 01, 2018
can see why they turned your offer down...add some flesh panla.
#teamthickmadams

1 Like

Re: Model Locked Up For Offering Two Policemen Sex To Avoid Being Charged (photos) by Sheuns(m): 10:56am On Jun 01, 2018
Iffa hear say Naija police no accept.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Model Locked Up For Offering Two Policemen Sex To Avoid Being Charged (photos) by Acepen(m): 11:15am On Jun 01, 2018
Thats What We Call Good Moral Standard And Excellent Policing,saddly We Lack That In This Shithole
Re: Model Locked Up For Offering Two Policemen Sex To Avoid Being Charged (photos) by Cladez(m): 12:54pm On Jun 01, 2018
Imagine say na naija police..IF YOU KNOW,YOU KNOW.

2 Likes

Re: Model Locked Up For Offering Two Policemen Sex To Avoid Being Charged (photos) by JONNYSPUTE(m): 1:02pm On Jun 01, 2018
Kudos to the officers. The idiot thinks that her pussy is everything.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Model Locked Up For Offering Two Policemen Sex To Avoid Being Charged (photos) by Elmojiid(m): 2:49pm On Jun 01, 2018
i new it cnt be my beloved 9ja...we go reach there some way some how.
Re: Model Locked Up For Offering Two Policemen Sex To Avoid Being Charged (photos) by ubunja(m): 3:42pm On Jun 01, 2018
good. if they had sex with her tomorrow she would have said they raped her. NEVER accept sex as payment for anything from a woman. you'll regret tomorrow.

1 Like

Re: Model Locked Up For Offering Two Policemen Sex To Avoid Being Charged (photos) by JONNYSPUTE(m): 3:58pm On Jun 01, 2018
ubunja:
good. if they had sex with her tomorrow she would have said they raped her. NEVER accept sex as payment for anything from a woman. you'll regret tomorrow.
. That's it or claim sexual abuse. I Wonder why some of this ladies believes they can get anything just because they ve pussy and when you call them hoes,,they will be screaming murder. Kudos to the officers involved.

2 Likes

Re: Model Locked Up For Offering Two Policemen Sex To Avoid Being Charged (photos) by akprosperblog(m): 4:43pm On Jun 01, 2018
lol. . . . . . .
Get a professional website for 25k. contact in my signature.
Re: Model Locked Up For Offering Two Policemen Sex To Avoid Being Charged (photos) by Blackfire(m): 6:57pm On Jun 01, 2018
Imagine na Ghana or Nigeria police...

Hhjjgghjkkouuyttddfvbnmkljg
Re: Model Locked Up For Offering Two Policemen Sex To Avoid Being Charged (photos) by Adasun(m): 7:14pm On Jun 01, 2018
Gud for her,i wonder what men in black here in Nigeria would have done.

Mabe bring out there tiny winnie and fuc.k da LovePeddler,then later get accused of rape sad

1 Like

Re: Model Locked Up For Offering Two Policemen Sex To Avoid Being Charged (photos) by kmaster007: 8:56pm On Jun 01, 2018
after way she don make trouble finish.. it can only hppn in naija wat she is intended to do
Re: Model Locked Up For Offering Two Policemen Sex To Avoid Being Charged (photos) by millomaniac: 10:19pm On Jun 01, 2018
She should not be blamed
That's the only thing she knows.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Model Locked Up For Offering Two Policemen Sex To Avoid Being Charged (photos) by Obudupikin: 1:39am On Jun 02, 2018
Maximum respect to the Police men. They maintained a high moral and ethical standard.

The worst Police force in the world would have taken the initiative and made the offer instead. They will do both the solo and duet,and still add a groupie. When they are done will that the lady will have to bail her car and also give them fuel money.
angry
Re: Model Locked Up For Offering Two Policemen Sex To Avoid Being Charged (photos) by Obudupikin: 1:47am On Jun 02, 2018
This also highlights how some women think. That every problem can be solved with their pussy.
Re: Model Locked Up For Offering Two Policemen Sex To Avoid Being Charged (photos) by RemedyLab: 2:09am On Jun 02, 2018
professionalism on both side: she wanted to use what she has to get what she wanted but the men in uniform were smart

My signature below has said it allĀ¶
Re: Model Locked Up For Offering Two Policemen Sex To Avoid Being Charged (photos) by Khd95(m): 6:40am On Jun 02, 2018
TRY THIS WITH npf OYO WILL BE UR CASE grin

(1) (Reply)

This Chat With A Slay Queen Is Mindblowing / This Thing Is Bothering Me Badly.. Scientist Help Me Please (photos). / I Am 70-year-old But I Have Never Slept With Any Man In My Life [pics]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.