Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,597 members, 7,812,955 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:37 PM

I Am 70-year-old But I Have Never Slept With Any Man In My Life [pics] - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am 70-year-old But I Have Never Slept With Any Man In My Life [pics] (3449 Views)

70-Year-Old Man With Many Girlfriends Now A Motivational Speaker / "I’ve Never Slept With Any Man For Money" – Curvy Actress Ashmusy (Photos) / Nigerian Man Weds 70-Year-Old White Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am 70-year-old But I Have Never Slept With Any Man In My Life [pics] by Hermzou: 11:07pm On Apr 29, 2022
During an interview with Afrimax TV, a woman who
identified herself as Kamaliza Verena explained how
she has spent 70 years of her life without having
intimacy with any man.
The 70-year-old woman told Afrimax TV that life seems
quite unfair to her because she has always been a
loving, caring and faithful person. She said she has
waited for so long but she can’t seem to find a man for
herself.
She said she has been waiting for her own man since
she turned 20 years old. She has waited for more than
50 years and sometimes, she feels like it is too late for
her to find a man.
Kamaliza stated that she is living a sad and tough
existence as a result of her inability to find a mate,
have children, and have a full family. She noted that
she is already feeling the effects of aging, since she
frequently becomes ill.
She indicated that her height may be a factor in her
inability to find a spouse. She stated that she used to
take offense when others made comments about her
height, but as she matured, she realized that what
mattered are one's attitude and personality, not one's
height or beauty.
She stated that she wishes to know what it's like to
awaken in the chest of someone she cares about.
However, she stated that her odds of it happening are
dwindling as she ages...
In the end, I'm a virgin. My relationship with my mother
ended when I was in my early twenties. I never had a
child of my own. And I never miscarried or aborted a
single one of my children. Maliza admitted, "I've never
slept with a man before, so I don't know how it feels."
According to her, there is something about her that
makes guys shy away from her. On a mission to
discover what it actually is, she hopes that when she
does she will be able to meet someone.
As Kamaliza has stated, she is waiting for the right
person to come along and commit to her for the rest of
her life. A miracle can yet happen to her, despite the
fact that it appears like it's too late.
She expressed her continued optimism that her partner
will come to her one day and that they will be able to
have an intimate relationship together. She stated that
it is not over until God declares it to be so.

Source : https://opera.news/za/en/entertainment/b8ff9536885a48018a08a4144ea99ab7
Lalasticlala Myndd44

1 Like

Re: I Am 70-year-old But I Have Never Slept With Any Man In My Life [pics] by Wawelexy(m): 11:39pm On Apr 29, 2022
Eyaah! If to say she get money i know say some guys dey wey go use highness bang am aggressively.

2 Likes

Re: I Am 70-year-old But I Have Never Slept With Any Man In My Life [pics] by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 11:44pm On Apr 29, 2022
oh...hahahahahahah...Brothers, comman see the virgins Ndi bambiala them are expecting after the Jihad ...hahahahaha...

3 Likes

Re: I Am 70-year-old But I Have Never Slept With Any Man In My Life [pics] by Exkandayee(m): 11:44pm On Apr 29, 2022
Omo,,, Choi,,,she for bang her fellow dwafs nah,now she no experience shaking orgasm and all that,mama you miss alot oooh.

grin she say she be 70 years old girl hahahaha and she's looking for boyfriend, there's nothing I no go hear,,,

And for the mod that banned me, your babe will cheat on you, if you be girl your boyfriend will cheat on you with this 70years old woman,,anyways I'm from ezinihite mbaise

1 Like

Re: I Am 70-year-old But I Have Never Slept With Any Man In My Life [pics] by Officialgarri: 12:09am On Apr 30, 2022
Nwaamaikpe doesn't need a request before he grants her wish. If he knew a woman as such existed, she would likely be using needle and thread to hold her kpekus in place

Not that he doesn't adore the freshly built young ladies, but it'd be a great service to humanity to serve the young and the old.
Re: I Am 70-year-old But I Have Never Slept With Any Man In My Life [pics] by Nobody: 12:16am On Apr 30, 2022
Where she @? Lemme make her feel like a woman. smiley
Re: I Am 70-year-old But I Have Never Slept With Any Man In My Life [pics] by Nobody: 12:22am On Apr 30, 2022
Everyone that commented above are all idiots.. just imagine making fun with someone's disabilities and condition. Una no be humans

2 Likes

Re: I Am 70-year-old But I Have Never Slept With Any Man In My Life [pics] by Lamanii22(f): 12:32am On Apr 30, 2022
Heyiyah… I wonder what causes dwarfism, everyone deserves to be beautiful both internally and externally…. No one deserves to be a dwarf… I think I am joining ugoji’s campaign…… now her disabilities has ripped her off a life of finding true love…… the question is… can someone see her as beautiful?

2 Likes

Re: I Am 70-year-old But I Have Never Slept With Any Man In My Life [pics] by nwakibe: 12:47am On Apr 30, 2022
Chai... I pity her. That's how I met a beautiful lady in her early 30s who told me that no man has ever approeched her since birth. I marveled. She was even tempted to believe it's juju, like one pastor told her.

1 Like

Re: I Am 70-year-old But I Have Never Slept With Any Man In My Life [pics] by Slynation(m): 1:14am On Apr 30, 2022
nwakibe:
Chai... I pity her. That's how I met a beautiful lady in her early 30s who told me that no man has ever approeched her since birth. I marveled. She was even tempted to believe it's juju, like one pastor told her.
How is she like, This is how to know Men usually select...

But you see some ladies, weda cripple, slowpoke, dwarf infact anything as well as money is involved, they will run it...!!

1 Like

Re: I Am 70-year-old But I Have Never Slept With Any Man In My Life [pics] by thesicilian: 2:24am On Apr 30, 2022
Even with her height it's still possible some good husband materials came along and she friend-zoned/brother-zoned all of them, while waiting for "the one"
Re: I Am 70-year-old But I Have Never Slept With Any Man In My Life [pics] by Redpill1: 2:47am On Apr 30, 2022
WTF man
Who can bang this 70 year old girl for 400 million naira?
Smoke my weed in peace
Re: I Am 70-year-old But I Have Never Slept With Any Man In My Life [pics] by GreatAdvice: 2:56am On Apr 30, 2022
We shouldn't praise this woman's abstinence from sex because as a specie, she hasn't fulfilled her purpose. The basic reason for our existence is to procreate and increase the survival of our specie and this woman has failed woefully.

Moreover, a lack of sex increases your chance of HPV which can cause cervical cancer. Although she has lived a long life, I will still advise her to find a man and have sex with him as being celibate from birth to death isn't an accomplishment, even guiness world record doesn't recognize it.
Re: I Am 70-year-old But I Have Never Slept With Any Man In My Life [pics] by InfernoNig: 5:46am On Apr 30, 2022
There is always a reason why.
Re: I Am 70-year-old But I Have Never Slept With Any Man In My Life [pics] by Nobody: 6:39am On Apr 30, 2022
Lamanii22:
Heyiyah… I wonder what causes dwarfism, everyone deserves to be beautiful both internally and externally…. No one deserves to be a dwarf… I think I am joining ugoji’s campaign…… now her disabilities has ripped her off a life of finding true love…… the question is… can someone see her as beautiful?
You are welcome!
in a society where there is none or few individuals with such condition, she was not supposed to live in order to avoid the suffering and most importantly, stop her from passing her disability to another generation. thank god she is not married

1 Like

Re: I Am 70-year-old But I Have Never Slept With Any Man In My Life [pics] by Jazzman01: 8:07am On Apr 30, 2022
GreatAdvice:
We shouldn't praise this woman's abstinence from sex because as a specie, she hasn't fulfilled her purpose. The basic reason for our existence is to procreate and increase the survival of our specie and this woman has failed woefully.

Moreover, a lack of sex increases your chance of HPV which can cause cervical cancer. Although she has lived a long life, I will still advise her to find a man and have sex with him as being celibate from birth to death isn't an accomplishment, even guiness world record doesn't recognize it.

So what do you have to say about Rev fathers and sisters? I dont think nature cares, as far as a sizeable number of the population are reproducing it is ok. Atleast that will save the world from over population. (Jesus did not make marriage and having sex compulsory. Even Apostle Paul was of the opinion that it is better not to marry if you can control your self. Therfore marriage and having sex is not for everyone but for the weak ones who lack self control )

Part of the problem we are facing in Nigeria today is as a result of overpopulation. Majority of our graduates are unemployed because we are too much for the available jobs. This wasn't the case in the early 70s and late 80s when employers use to visit Universities and other higher institutions of learning to persuade the new graduants to join their company But today the reverse is the case. The competition is now very high and stiff due to our outrageous population.
Re: I Am 70-year-old But I Have Never Slept With Any Man In My Life [pics] by Lamanii22(f): 10:43am On Apr 30, 2022
udoji2021:

You are welcome!
in a society where there is none or few individuals with such condition, she was not supposed to live in order to avoid the suffering and most importantly, stop her from passing her disability to another generation. thank god she is not married
thank goodness she never married, she would have bore children into the same suffering…. I learned of a couple who had a baby that is most certainly going to turn out to be a dwarf, to end the baby’s suffering, they starved it on purpose until she slept peacefully…..
Re: I Am 70-year-old But I Have Never Slept With Any Man In My Life [pics] by Nobody: 12:52pm On Apr 30, 2022
Exkandayee:
Omo,,, Choi,,,she for bang her fellow dwafs nah,now she no experience shaking orgasm and all that,mama you miss alot oooh.

grin she say she be 70 years old girl hahahaha and she's looking for boyfriend, there's nothing I no go hear,,,

And for the mod that banned me, your babe will cheat on you, if you be girl your boyfriend will cheat on you with this 70years old woman,,anyways I'm from ezinihite mbaise
Nna oshie, a bum okene

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Hausa Fulani Ladies Avoid Premarital Relationship? / : I Am 45 And I Have Not Achieved Much In Life. Is It Too Late? / Ladies Advice This Guy: To Hold or Not to Hold?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.