Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,506 members, 7,958,535 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 04:37 PM

JOHESU Earns My Respect By Pharm(dr) Amukamara - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / JOHESU Earns My Respect By Pharm(dr) Amukamara (7941 Views)

JOHESU Strike: Nigerian Government Threatens ‘no Work, No Pay’ Policy / Strike: "JOHESU is Selfish, They don't know what they want" must read!! / Federal Health Workers Under The Umbrella Of JOHESU Embark On Indefinite Trike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: JOHESU Earns My Respect By Pharm(dr) Amukamara by MrBigiman: 4:40pm On Jun 02, 2018
Thegamingorca:

I have no problem with that as long as deep down in your hearts you acknowledge it's not the same as mbbs.

As long as you don't have the clinical acumen to clerk and manage patients you are not a doctor grin

We have always acknowledged your existence. grin

You don't know that you ppl have always constituted the orthodox TBAs and quacks in our populace? You ppl have always been the ones complicating patient conditions to later refer them to us so that we can profit far more than we would have if the pxs presented earlier.

So in truth we have always acknowledged your faded presence and we really need you to take over the helm of affairs so that we can eat cheesy

Shun that dude bro. U know what u are made up of. You have in ur hand what many craved to have but couldn't get. You can go to any English speaking European country, do their boards and be sure of Citizenship in few years. Nigeria may not cherish u, but the rest of the world does.
Re: JOHESU Earns My Respect By Pharm(dr) Amukamara by naijaking1: 5:17pm On Jun 02, 2018
Babybush:

It will do u more good to accept that Doctor of Pharmacy and Pharmacy consultancy has come to stay

Pharm .D is obviously the new standard of training.
I know what a compounding pharmacist does, what a proprietary pharmacist does, what out and in patient pharmacists do, what a clinical pharmacist does, and what a research pharmacist does.

But what does a consultant pharmacist do?
Re: JOHESU Earns My Respect By Pharm(dr) Amukamara by Babybush: 6:19pm On Jun 02, 2018
naijaking1:

Pharm .D is obviously the new standard of training.
I know what a compounding pharmacist does, what a proprietary pharmacist does, what out and in patient pharmacists do, what a clinical pharmacist does, and what a research pharmacist does.

But what does a consultant pharmacist do?
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Consultant_pharmacist
Re: JOHESU Earns My Respect By Pharm(dr) Amukamara by Thegamingorca(m): 7:01pm On Jun 02, 2018
Babybush:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Laugh wan kee me for here.

No clerkship no diagnosis making and review. In short no ward rounds.

And he only comes in after the physician has made his decision on the mgt of the px. In fact, his opinion is only sought when a specified drug is not working grin

Likita na qwaya cheesy cheesy cheesy

In other words, the consultant pharmacist is no diffwrent from a chemist in his store

In fact he has no business in the hospital environment

Lmfao is this really what this uniben idiot is insultin doctors for?

You have the nerve to think you can manage px cheesy

Come to think of it. Are you seeing patients as a pharm d holder? Or are you still counting tablets? wink
Re: JOHESU Earns My Respect By Pharm(dr) Amukamara by naijaking1: 7:42pm On Jun 02, 2018
Babybush:

Hope you don't use wikipedia to answer questions, because it's an open source document where inputs can change at any time and by any body.
Re: JOHESU Earns My Respect By Pharm(dr) Amukamara by peterphd(m): 8:04pm On Jun 02, 2018
Thegamingorca:

I have no problem with that as long as deep down in your hearts you acknowledge it's not the same as mbbs.

As long as you don't have the clinical acumen to clerk and manage patients you are not a doctor grin

We have always acknowledged your existence. grin

You don't know that you ppl have always constituted the orthodox TBAs and quacks in our populace? You ppl have always been the ones complicating patient conditions to later refer them to us so that we can profit far more than we would have if the pxs presented earlier.

So in truth we have always acknowledged your faded presence and we really need you to take over the helm of affairs so that we can eat cheesy

You this gamer, are you a doctor?
Re: JOHESU Earns My Respect By Pharm(dr) Amukamara by Skyken99(m): 9:13pm On Jun 02, 2018
MrBigiman:

How has Niger state health indices changed since it was adopted. Let stop deceiving ourselves. Wanting to be consultants here is for pecuniary reasons and it doesn't bring anything to the table. The only true Consultants in the hospital setting are Medics and they consult directly to patients need.

How has Nigerian health indices changed since medics have bn consultant?

2 Likes

Re: JOHESU Earns My Respect By Pharm(dr) Amukamara by MrBigiman: 9:17pm On Jun 02, 2018
Skyken99:

How has Nigerian health indices changed since medics have bn consultant?

If not for Doctors, health care in Nigeria would have crumbled. Shout out to all Doctors keeping their heads up despite the difficult, gnashing terrain.

1 Like

Re: JOHESU Earns My Respect By Pharm(dr) Amukamara by Babybush: 9:20pm On Jun 02, 2018
Thegamingorca:
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Laugh wan kee me for here.

No clerkship no diagnosis making and review. In short no ward rounds.

And he only comes in after the physician has made his decision on the mgt of the px. In fact, his opinion is only sought when a specified drug is not working grin

Likita na qwaya cheesy cheesy cheesy

In other words, the consultant pharmacist is no diffwrent from a chemist in his store

In fact he has no business in the hospital environment

Lmfao is this really what this uniben idiot is insultin doctors for?

You have the nerve to think you can manage px cheesy

Come to think of it. Are you seeing patients as a pharm d holder? Or are you still counting tablets? wink
Nigerian Doctors are becoming so useless,no wonder patients are now running from the hospitals and rushing to community pharmacies for better and quality health care.
Your mates in saner climes are making ground breaking medical procedures and surgeries. Be there still struggling treating malaria and typhoid while Pharmacists are taking over ur jobs

1 Like

Re: JOHESU Earns My Respect By Pharm(dr) Amukamara by Babybush: 9:24pm On Jun 02, 2018
MrBigiman:

If not for Doctors, health care in Nigeria would have crumbled. Shout out to all Doctors keeping their heads up despite the difficult, gnashing terrain.
Nigeria health system rates 187/190.Please tell me what crumble means again
Re: JOHESU Earns My Respect By Pharm(dr) Amukamara by Skyken99(m): 9:33pm On Jun 02, 2018
MrBigiman:

And with them, Buhari cannot seek for medical help in his country...

1 Like

Re: JOHESU Earns My Respect By Pharm(dr) Amukamara by MrBigiman: 9:38pm On Jun 02, 2018
Babybush:

Nigeria health system rates 187/190.Please tell me what crumble means again

Some Universities are not in the world medical directory, but almost all Nigerian University doing medicine has made it there. Johesu has made Nigerian medicine backward and a laughing stock. A state of emergency must be called in the health sectors and all lazy and untrainable Johesu member must be shown the way out. Doctors is the last string holding the health sector from Colapse.
Re: JOHESU Earns My Respect By Pharm(dr) Amukamara by Babybush: 9:53pm On Jun 02, 2018
MrBigiman:

Some Universities are not in the world medical directory, but almost all Nigerian University doing medicine has made it there. Johesu has made Nigerian medicine backward and a laughing stock. A state of emergency must be called in the health sectors and all lazy and untrainable Johesu member must be shown the way out. Doctors is the last string holding the health sector from Colapse.
This guy is very confuse...are doctors not the only profession in the health sector again?
Re: JOHESU Earns My Respect By Pharm(dr) Amukamara by Freddonance(m): 10:10pm On Jun 02, 2018
MrBigiman:

You are doing well. Educating people online is an herculean task. I commend you

2 Likes

Re: JOHESU Earns My Respect By Pharm(dr) Amukamara by Thegamingorca(m): 10:46pm On Jun 02, 2018
peterphd:

You this gamer, are you a doctor?

Padi me. I don't quite recall where I know you from. But yes I'm a doctor.
Re: JOHESU Earns My Respect By Pharm(dr) Amukamara by ibkayee(f): 10:47pm On Jun 02, 2018
Thegamingorca:

wink
Re: JOHESU Earns My Respect By Pharm(dr) Amukamara by Thegamingorca(m): 10:49pm On Jun 02, 2018

1 Like

Re: JOHESU Earns My Respect By Pharm(dr) Amukamara by peterphd(m): 11:23pm On Jun 02, 2018
Thegamingorca:

Naa. We
Re: JOHESU Earns My Respect By Pharm(dr) Amukamara by peterphd(m): 11:23pm On Jun 02, 2018
Thegamingorca:

Naa. We don't know each other. I'm just surprised q doctor has time to play games the way you do. grin grin
Re: JOHESU Earns My Respect By Pharm(dr) Amukamara by Thegamingorca(m): 11:24pm On Jun 02, 2018
peterphd:

Naa. We don't know each other. I'm just surprised q doctor has time to play games the way you do. grin grin
cheesy
Re: JOHESU Earns My Respect By Pharm(dr) Amukamara by naijaking1: 3:25am On Jun 03, 2018
peterphd:

A doctor's job also includes teaching and education of others. Especially, JOHESUS members who suddenly think that they are physicians too.
Re: JOHESU Earns My Respect By Pharm(dr) Amukamara by MrBigiman: 12:10pm On Jun 03, 2018
peterphd:

I think Johesu members have a long way to go. Lab scientist go to Australia and can only at best be given a lab technician title, thats after a regorious scrutiny that sees less than 5 entering the system in a decade. And we feel it's complacent because MLSD will make us Doctors in Nigeria. Can u work up to a hospital in nearby Ghana and be regarded to as a Doctor.

Today I was in a forum were scientist were complaining because a Doctor mentioned that he is a Clinical Scientist, and they claimed the Doctor was overstepping his boundary, as only MLS could use such title. Such a big mess. Meanwhile scientists are calling themselves Chiefs, General practitioners, and Pathologist, titles which are exclusive to medics and no one is crying black blood. Such a shame of a Country.

Doctors are drivers of the industry and Medical Educators by right, and we will not sit in the background and allow glorified technicians muddle things up.

3 Likes

Re: JOHESU Earns My Respect By Pharm(dr) Amukamara by bmlsbmls: 4:54pm On Jun 03, 2018
MrBigiman:

I think Johesu members have a long way to go. Lab scientist go to Australia and can only at best be given a lab technician title, thats after a regorious scrutiny that sees less than 5 entering the system in a decade. And we feel it's complacent because MLSD will make us Doctors in Nigeria. Can u work up to a hospital in nearby Ghana and be regarded to as a Doctor.

Today I was in a forum were scientist were complaining because a Doctor mentioned that he is a Clinical Scientist, and they claimed the Doctor was overstepping his boundary, as only MLS could use such title. Such a big mess. Meanwhile scientists are calling themselves Chiefs, General practitioners, and Pathologist, titles which are exclusive to medics and no one is crying black blood. Such a shame of a Country.

Doctors are drivers of the industry and Medical Educators by right, and we will not sit in the background and allow glorified technicians muddle things up.
I wonder how the relationship with the scientist in your hospital will be. This is the reason why biomedical scientists do have problems with physicians here in Nigeria, even right from university days.
Re: JOHESU Earns My Respect By Pharm(dr) Amukamara by bmlsbmls: 4:55pm On Jun 03, 2018
naijaking1:

A doctor's job also includes teaching and education of others. Especially, JOHESUS members who suddenly think that they are physicians too.
same way a medical lab scientist in the dept of medical microbiology trains and educates medical students.
Re: JOHESU Earns My Respect By Pharm(dr) Amukamara by TempoJames(m): 5:14pm On Jun 03, 2018
bmlsbmls:

same way a medical lab scientist in the dept of medical microbiology trains and educates medical students.

In UNN ,UI and all saints university of medicine in canada n etc medsurg students and medlab students
are taught pathology by pathologists(doctors) d medlab scientists r lab attendances.
Re: JOHESU Earns My Respect By Pharm(dr) Amukamara by MrBigiman: 5:30pm On Jun 03, 2018
bmlsbmls:

I wonder how the relationship with the scientist in your hospital will be. This is the reason why biomedical scientists do have problems with physicians here in Nigeria, even right from university days.

From First Diagnstics, to Motayo Soleye, to St Nicholas, to Reddinton, to St Ives and Even Eko Hospital, Scientist and other health workers behave themselves and never ask for parity with Doctors or to head hospitals. Doctors are leaders there and get more pay overall and nobody struggles for consultant Lab Scientist. I pray daily that the government should eventually Cede the teaching hospitals to these companies, in addition to some HMOs live THT, Mansard, Avon etc, let's see if Johesu would still be a thing. Once we see Government institutions, we see it as a means to cause undue chaos and arrogate undeserved importance to ourselves. The Civil service that everyone is fighting to have a piece of is not sustainable. Lagos state that is approving consultant this and that, would be the first to privitized their health care system, leaving many fake consultants with a bloodied nose and a bruised teeth. Learn and move ahead. Doctors are leaders. Below is a John Hopkins pharmcy residency video. It's also ends by affirming that doctors are leaders

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ChXRoE9d-Is

2 Likes

Re: JOHESU Earns My Respect By Pharm(dr) Amukamara by MrBigiman: 5:34pm On Jun 03, 2018
TempoJames:

In UNN ,UI and all saints university of medicine in canada n etc medsurg students and medlab students
are taught pathology by pathologists(doctors) d medlab scientists r lab attendances.

. In UK Royal College of pathologist regulate biomedical postgraduate training, and I even posted a link to the board members in the college. In Nigeria lab scientist want to regulate and teach their own postgraduate training. Even in the US lab scientist postgpostgraduate training is regulated by pathologist, but those screaming best international practice's are only greedy, physician envying thugs hiding under a lab coat. One even claimed lab scientist can be called pathologist in Uk, until I showed him a link to the career progression in FRCPath, and he has remained mute on the matter. Shameless country

4 Likes

Re: JOHESU Earns My Respect By Pharm(dr) Amukamara by bmlsbmls: 7:51pm On Jun 03, 2018
MrBigiman:

From First Diagnstics, to Motayo Soleye, to St Nicholas, to Reddinton, to St Ives and Even Eko Hospital, Scientist and other health workers behave themselves and never ask for parity with Doctors or to head hospitals. Doctors are leaders there and get more pay overall and nobody struggles for consultant Lab Scientist. I pray daily that the government should eventually Cede the teaching hospitals to these companies, in addition to some HMOs live THT, Mansard, Avon etc, let's see if Johesu would still be a thing. Once we see Government institutions, we see it as a means to cause undue chaos and arrogate undeserved importance to ourselves. The Civil service that everyone is fighting to have a piece of is not sustainable. Lagos state that is approving consultant this and that, would be the first to privitized their health care system, leaving many fake consultants with a bloodied nose and a bruised teeth. Learn and move ahead. Doctors are leaders. Below is a John Hopkins pharmcy residency video. It's also ends by affirming that doctors are leaders

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ChXRoE9d-Is
By virtue of their education, physicians are meant to lead in hospitals. Therefore, they should behave as leaders and respect others

1 Like

Re: JOHESU Earns My Respect By Pharm(dr) Amukamara by bmlsbmls: 7:54pm On Jun 03, 2018
TempoJames:

Pathology is a course in 300L for medlab. The department of medical microbiology and parasitology that trains medical students during their 400L comprises of both medical lab scientists and pathologists. The medical lab scientists with only BMLS degree are technical officers and not lab attendants in such a situation.
Re: JOHESU Earns My Respect By Pharm(dr) Amukamara by MrBigiman: 7:57pm On Jun 03, 2018
bmlsbmls:

By virtue of their education, physicians are meant to lead in hospitals. Therefore, they should behave as leaders and respect others

We respect everybody but have hardly been given an enabling environment to work and make progress. As being graduates has blinded some of our brothers in other professions. Infact ur labour leaders claim Doctors are not the head, but are a unique set of professionals giving their own services just like others. But health workers in John Hopkins after 100years still conclude that Doctors are definitely the leaders in health care delivery.

2 Likes

Re: JOHESU Earns My Respect By Pharm(dr) Amukamara by TempoJames(m): 8:34pm On Jun 03, 2018
bmlsbmls:

Pathology is a course in 300L for medlab. The department of medical microbiology and parasitology that trains medical students during their 400L comprises of both medical lab scientists and pathologists. The medical lab scientists with only BMLS degree are technical officers and not lab attendants in such a situation.

Lab attendance! my friend is a medlab scientist in all saints , I have colleagues from UI. I am a product of UNN. That is why I specifically mentioned those 3. You guys always want to confuse the public..... technical officers kwa? ok u now accept d place of tecnologist n not scientist again? My friend don't swallow d fish with d hook. When I was in 400L...medlab scientist were d ones demonstrating d experiment at d beginning of d practical session and each of d 4 sections had d respective pathologist as HOD..The medlab scientist never neared d class room.
I also exhausted all aspects of parasitology in first year. So a doc is trained in both clinical n laboratory medicine.
Re: JOHESU Earns My Respect By Pharm(dr) Amukamara by naijaking1: 9:46pm On Jun 03, 2018
TempoJames:

Lab attendance! my friend is a medlab scientist in all saints , I have colleagues from UI. I am a product of UNN. That is why I specifocally mentioned those 3. You guys always want to confuse to the public..... technical officers kwa? of u now accept d place of tecnologist n not scientist again? My friend don't swallow d fish with d hook. When I was in 400L...medlab scientist were d one demonstrating d experiment at d beginning of d practical session and each of d 4 sections had d respective pathologist as HOD..The medlab scientist never neared d class room.
I also exhausted all aspects of parasitology in first year. So a doc is trained in both clinical n laboratory medicine.

Thank you.
A scientist is someone who designs, and builds a protocol, while a technologist is one who is trained on how to run those protocols.
Many new students are being confused.
Are you a scientist, because you can follow Louis Pasteur protocol for growing, isolating, and testing bacteria?
I don't think so. Pasteur was the scientist.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ladies With "Huge Bellybutton"; How Do You Feel? / Okonjo-Iweala: Emergence Of Omicron Sounds Alarm On Fair Access To Vaccines / Strike: Why FG Has Not Paid Some Doctors - Ngige

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.