Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,772 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:07 AM

JOHESU Earns My Respect By Pharm(dr) Amukamara - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / JOHESU Earns My Respect By Pharm(dr) Amukamara (7488 Views)

JOHESU Strike: Nigerian Government Threatens ‘no Work, No Pay’ Policy / Strike: "JOHESU is Selfish, They don't know what they want" must read!! / Federal Health Workers Under The Umbrella Of JOHESU Embark On Indefinite Trike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: JOHESU Earns My Respect By Pharm(dr) Amukamara by Phayod777: 11:27pm On Jun 04, 2018
Thegamingorca:

When the ignorant string words together you wonder if dey even know what dey talk about.

A consultant pharmacist and a consultant physician do not do the same work. Where one is busy offering advice as regards decision making in managing patients, the other does not see the four walls of a ward round neither does he review a patient with tenacity and temerity to profer care. You are confused with your job description.

I suppose you think a consultant economist can carry out orif or follow the atls protocol of resuscitation.

You have failed to realise that a physician was sworn into the only profession were you are given the option of inflicting harm.

Let me be the one to disillusion you from your fantasy that a medical scientist professor dares not handle patients so also a pharmacist is not licensed to manage cases.

Quacks
Mr intelligent man. Well I think I have come to a conclusion that u pple r feeling threatened and kinda insecure. No one is talking about Consultant Medical Doctors and Consultant Pharmacist doing dsame thing, no wonder Lagos NMA cannot distinguish between Clinical Pharmacist and Clinical Pharmacologist.

2 Likes

Re: JOHESU Earns My Respect By Pharm(dr) Amukamara by bmlsbmls: 11:29pm On Jun 04, 2018
TempoJames:

He was reelected 2018! check His papers on microbiological proceedures. I got it from d website. He signed as HOD 2018
even if that's true which i doubt, he's a vet doctor and not an MBBS holder. You can also check out Prof O.A Adeyeba who's a med lab scientist if you still doubt dt biomedical scientists can head such dept
Re: JOHESU Earns My Respect By Pharm(dr) Amukamara by TempoJames(m): 11:41pm On Jun 04, 2018
bmlsbmls:

even if that's true which i doubt, he's a vet doctor and not an MBBS holder. You can also check out Prof O.A Adeyeba who's a med lab scientist if you still doubt dt biomedical scientists can head such dept

You talk nonsense. His staff profile says consultant microbiologist. His is a pathologist! I wonder why u r afraid to look up www.lautech.edu.ng and get proper information. Nonsense!
I wonder why johesuites like lying to cover up their ignorance and mischief.
Re: JOHESU Earns My Respect By Pharm(dr) Amukamara by bmlsbmls: 11:45pm On Jun 04, 2018
TempoJames:

You talk nonsense. His staff profile says consultant microbiologist. His is a pathologist! I wonder why u r afraid to look up www.lautech.edu.ng and get proper information. Nonsense!
I wonder why johesuites like lying to cover up their ignorance and mischief.
your lack of genuine facts is so annoying!! I'm still here at lautech, so I'm talking based on what I know and what is true. I still repeat it, Opaleye is a DVM holder, a vet doctor. You can't even find that information on lautech.edu.ng....pls stop ds spread of falsehood

1 Like

Re: JOHESU Earns My Respect By Pharm(dr) Amukamara by TempoJames(m): 11:51pm On Jun 04, 2018
bmlsbmls:

your lack of knowledge is so annoying!! I'm still here at lautech, so I'm talking based on what I know. I still repeat it, Opaleye is a DVM holder, a vet doctor

You must be an idiot! A vet doctor is HOD of department of medical microbiology lautech teaching hospital? It even now I discover d staffs(consultants) in d teaching hospital r d same handling d courses in d medical/health school. So the school website lied that Dr.olayele is MBBS,MD,FMCpath?
You are an idiot! you want to fool a kid? may be u thought I will swallow ur false info fish n hook.shame!
johesuites are always losers

1 Like

Re: JOHESU Earns My Respect By Pharm(dr) Amukamara by bmlsbmls: 11:54pm On Jun 04, 2018
TempoJames:

You must be an idiot! A vet doctor is HOD of department of medical microbiology lautech teaching hospital? It even now I discover d staffs(consultants) in d teaching hospital r d same handling d courses in d medical/health school. So the school website lied that Dr.olayele is MBBS,MD,FMCpath?
You are an idiot! you want to fool a kid? may be u thought I will swallow ur false info fish n hook.shame!
it's okay. I don't have time for your childish display. You're not even a student of that school, and here you are, insulting someone who's in the school and who knows what he's saying. Keep on deceiving d poor masses! Mind u, i'm not talking of lautech's teaching hospital. I'm talking of medical microbiology of lautech's CHS
Re: JOHESU Earns My Respect By Pharm(dr) Amukamara by bmlsbmls: 11:58pm On Jun 04, 2018
TempoJames:

but for d sake of those you might be deceiving already, here's an attached copy of the staff list

1 Like

Re: JOHESU Earns My Respect By Pharm(dr) Amukamara by TempoJames(m): 12:10am On Jun 05, 2018
bmlsbmls:

but for d sake of those you might be deceiving already, here's an attached copy of the staff list

And u decide not to incude the HOD? Nonsense!
The list also confirms my statement. No medlab scientist nears the classroom. They are all reserved as laboratory attendants. Now show me the professor pf medical laboratory science that is the HOD? you are caught red handed.
Re: JOHESU Earns My Respect By Pharm(dr) Amukamara by TempoJames(m): 12:17am On Jun 05, 2018
bmlsbmls:

no one is deceiving d public here. you're not even in the school. you're only talking based on what u checked on the webpage. For more clarity,what you said above is the teaching hospital's dept of med microbiology. No medical lab scientist works there sef. They have their own separate lab for routine tests. What I was trying to say is that dept of med microbiology that trains medical students b4 they get posted for clinicals is headed by a medical lab scientist who's even a professor

Now show me the professor of medical laboratory science that is the HOD? Liar...infact u r a lion!
when a johesuite want to lie a pre-hypertensive px can get into a hemorrhagic cerebrovascular insult.....

1 Like

Re: JOHESU Earns My Respect By Pharm(dr) Amukamara by MrBigiman: 12:30am On Jun 05, 2018
bmlsbmls:

i think it's better not to talk about what you're not sure of

U are not sure of anything. Pathology department after ur kangaroo court verdict went through some changes. There is HOD pathology and there's also a HOD for lab scientist in the same department. The HOD pathology, who is a Doctor is superior and is in charge of Medical students.
Re: JOHESU Earns My Respect By Pharm(dr) Amukamara by nelszx: 12:37am On Jun 05, 2018
TempoJames:

Now show me the professor of medical laboratory science that is the HOD? Liar...infact u r a lion!
when a johesuite want to lie a pre-hypertensive px can get into a hemorrhagic cerebrovascular insult.....

Calm down and open your eyes clearly
Only Opaleye MBBS,MD (For Nigeria) dash him qualification now to prove a point. You condemn Lautech as a school of technology yet same school offers MBBS as a degree awarding course.

Until he showed you proof that Opaleye is actually a DVM holder only then you believed. Quit throwing insults at people; if you can't engage someone in a meaningful argument without insulting just scroll past the post (it won't make you impotent).

The number one person on the list is a medical laboratory scientist (Prof Adebaya).

2 Likes

Re: JOHESU Earns My Respect By Pharm(dr) Amukamara by bmlsbmls: 12:40am On Jun 05, 2018
nelszx:

Calm down and open your eyes clearly
The number one person on the list is a medical laboratory scientist
Thanks so much for the response sir. Only those in the field can understand.

1 Like

Re: JOHESU Earns My Respect By Pharm(dr) Amukamara by naijaking1: 12:42am On Jun 05, 2018
bmlsbmls:
6-9 months to cover all a biomedical scientist learns in 5yrs?? Tell me then, why your medical students can't perform.complex tests until after specializing in pathology?
and by the way, medlab of 1980s that you claim to have studied is more like medlab technician curriculum of now. It can never be at parity with the current BMLS curriculum

Are you an illiterate , semi-illiterate, or just a dubious JOHESUS officer with a computer?

First, you say I flunked out of med lab school, then you say 1980 training is obsolete, and then you show us your so called department faculty list filled with people who trained in the 1970s and 1980s.

Three or 4 of them I know personally, yet you rise and open your dirty little ignorant mouth at every opportunity you had to learn from.
Re: JOHESU Earns My Respect By Pharm(dr) Amukamara by nelszx: 12:49am On Jun 05, 2018
naijaking1:

Are you an illiterate , semi-illiterate, or just a dubious JOHESUS officer with a computer?

First, you say I flunked out of med lab school, then you say 1980 training is obsolete, and then you show us your so called department faculty list filled with people who trained in the 1970s and 1980s.

Three or 4 of them I know personally, yet you rise and open your dirty little ignorant mouth at every opportunity you had to learn from.
Oga go and rest Mr literate. You're too old for the stunts you're throwing (learn to respect yourself always).
Is the curriculum of MBBS used in the 70s and 80s same as now?
Yet don't we still see lecturers who supposedly were of the 70s and 80s that lectures medical students today?
No need to hate, just do your own and wish others well (move on)

2 Likes

Re: JOHESU Earns My Respect By Pharm(dr) Amukamara by bmlsbmls: 12:50am On Jun 05, 2018
naijaking1:

i assume you're a mature person. Do you really have to insult?? it's so common with you physicians yet you call d mls thugs

1 Like

Re: JOHESU Earns My Respect By Pharm(dr) Amukamara by nelszx: 12:51am On Jun 05, 2018
bmlsbmls:

i assume you're a mature person. Do you really have to insult?? it's so common with you physicians yet you call d mls thugs
Sometimes learn to ignore them not everyone you dignify with your comment.

1 Like

Re: JOHESU Earns My Respect By Pharm(dr) Amukamara by MrBigiman: 9:36am On Jun 05, 2018
nelszx:

Sometimes learn to ignore them not everyone you dignify with your comment.

This boy!, I will have non of ur insult to an elder statesman. That man has done Lab science/tech, and further went to the peak by studying MBBS. He should be given all the respect he can get. As a physiologist, I was once like u, but switching to the other side, I found MBBS has no rival. It is thus understandable when u impress ur myopic stance, u have never been on both sides, yet we have, and thus we are in better position to say things as they are, yet we stay humble.

Naijaking1 deserves all the respect he can get, esp for taking his time to debunk all the lies in a truth deprived society.

I had to take the pain to get a link proofing that postgraduate training in the UK for Lab scientist is regulated for RCPATH, a development MLSCN would have kicked against. I also proofed that the board of that college is chaired and assisted by patholgist and 80% of members in that board are pathologists, a development that equity fighting dudes would have kicked against. Also I finally dispelled your lies that a lab scientist can be called a pathologist by showing the pathways for medical scientists in the UK.

Johesu is fighting so much in the Nigerian territory because outside Nigeria they can only be regarded as support staff and thus they use all the time in the world to blackmail the Nigerian government. The civil service is not sustainable.

Well done Naijaking1 for your good works and not cowering in the face of these obvious charlatans.

1 Like

Re: JOHESU Earns My Respect By Pharm(dr) Amukamara by MrBigiman: 9:41am On Jun 05, 2018
TempoJames:

And u decide not to incude the HOD? Nonsense!
The list also confirms my statement. No medlab scientist nears the classroom. They are all reserved as laboratory attendants. Now show me the professor pf medical laboratory science that is the HOD? you are caught red handed.

There is a dept of medical Microbiology and it's different from Clinical Microbiology. Medical Doctors are thought by Consultant Microbiologist, that list is the biggest fluke of the century and the poster should be flogged 20times a day for 3 years.

1 Like

Re: JOHESU Earns My Respect By Pharm(dr) Amukamara by nelszx: 10:50am On Jun 05, 2018
MrBigiman:

This boy!, I will have non of ur insult to an elder statesman. That man has done Lab science/tech, and further went to the peak by studying MBBS. He should be given all the respect he can get. As a physiologist, I was once like u, but switching to the other side, I found MBBS has no rival. It is thus understandable when u impress ur myopic stance, u have never been on both sides, yet we have, and thus we are in better position to say things as they are, yet we stay humble.

Naijaking1 deserves all the respect he can get, esp for taking his time to debunk all the lies in a truth deprived society.

Read my comments again and point out the insult in it. Respect is not bought by age, you earn it (its foolhardy to call someone you've not seen a boy). What's your argument about sef lemme hear you. I like to know what is it You're ranting over. Has anyone told you they are claiming their course is same as MBBS cos I see no reason why all these long epistles.

I had to take the pain to get a link proofing that postgraduate training in the UK for Lab scientist is regulated for RCPATH, a development MLSCN would have kicked against. I also proofed that the board of that college is chaired and assisted by patholgist and 80% of members in that board are pathologists, a development that equity fighting dudes would have kicked against. Also I finally dispelled your lies that a lab scientist can be called a pathologist by showing the pathways for medical scientists in the UK.

My lies Have I discussed the subject matter with you before? And if so quote my comment on it. Should MLSCN want to kick start anything doctors would fight them to a stand still.
When MLSCN or the then IMLTN wanted to kick start the BMLS program who fought tooth and nail that it'd not come into fruition? Doctors.
Reason: there's no point going to the university when they can be taught in the hospital (So lame)
When same MLSCN in 2014 wanted to kick start the National postgraduate college of Medical laboratory science who rallied round to make sure it doesn't see the light of day? Doctors.
Reason: they are middle cadre staff and doesn't need postgraduate studies.

https://www.nairaland.com/1810063/nma-plan-stop-implementation-med

Johesu is fighting so much in the Nigerian territory because outside Nigeria they can only be regarded as support staff and thus they use all the time in the world to blackmail the Nigerian government. The civil service is not sustainable.

I believe you know the meaning of support staff and if you don't please use your dictionary it'd help you who(m) they are. But if you want to attach anything please do. In case you don't/didn't know, hospital support staff are "ASSISTANTS".
Clinical support staff work with nurses, midwives, doctors and allied health professionals to deliver high-quality care.
https://www.healthcareers.nhs.uk/Explore-roles/wider-healthcare-team/roles-wider-healthcare-team/clinical-support-staff

Well done Naijaking1 for your good works and not cowering in the face of these obvious charlatans.
Very funny well stop feeling insecure when others are looking for ways to update their scope of practice. No one is taking your job away from you. You're the doctor we are what we are.

3 Likes

Re: JOHESU Earns My Respect By Pharm(dr) Amukamara by nelszx: 10:55am On Jun 05, 2018
MrBigiman:

There is a dept of medical Microbiology and it's different from Clinical Microbiology. Medical Doctors are thought by Consultant Microbiologist, that list is the biggest fluke of the century and the poster should be flogged 20times a day for 3 years.

Before flogging the poster 20 times Mr know it all, what's the difference between "medical" and "clinical" If I may ask.

1 Like

Re: JOHESU Earns My Respect By Pharm(dr) Amukamara by naijaking1: 3:52pm On Jun 06, 2018
MrBigiman:

Thanks for your illuminating efforts. Sometimes, I doubt the efforts invested in setting some people straight.
Re: JOHESU Earns My Respect By Pharm(dr) Amukamara by naijaking1: 4:12pm On Jun 06, 2018
nelszx:

Read my comments again and point out the insult in it. Respect is not bought by age, you earn it (its foolhardy to call someone you've not seen a boy). What's your argument about sef lemme hear you. I like to know what is it You're ranting over. Has anyone told you they are claiming their course is same as MBBS cos I see no reason why all these long epistles.

My lies Have I discussed the subject matter with you before? And if so quote my comment on it. Should MLSCN want to kick start anything doctors would fight them to a stand still.
When MLSCN or the then IMLTN wanted to kick start the BMLS program who fought tooth and nail that it'd not come into fruition? Doctors.

Very nice war song, quite rousing for a group confused 1st year students who don't know better.
The transition to mostly bachelorette program as opposed to professional diploma was mostly frustrated by the IMLTN that didn't want their influence reduced.
People with BS degrees had to do IMLT exam, now it's reversed, and doctors did not in any way make Mr. Parks Mrs Nwankwo, and later Dr. Osuoha - who were institue registrars to oppose degree program for over 30 years.
Your assertion has no basis in reality.

Reason: there's no point going to the university when they can be taught in the hospital (So lame)
When same MLSCN in 2014 wanted to kick start the National postgraduate college of Medical laboratory science who rallied round to make sure it doesn't see the light of day? Doctors.
Reason: they are middle cadre staff and doesn't need postgraduate studies.
https://www.nairaland.com/1810063/nma-plan-stop-implementation-med

Just like every mediocre techo (as we usually call ourselves) who has a difficulty pursuing higher goals like Drs Bolaji and Adekoyabe, you resort to looking for false escape goats, and doctors are there to be blamed for every low grade you obtain.

Get a life, study, improve your skills and your earnings, and you will see how nice it's to be true scientist, not a tech who runs a coulter counter machine, SMA chemistry analyzer machine, or reads 200 petridishes every day to call yourself a 'a scientist ' when you're no better that a techincian or even a machine.

I believe you know the meaning of support staff and if you don't please use your dictionary it'd help you who(m) they are. But if you want to attach anything please do. In case you don't/didn't know, hospital support staff are "ASSISTANTS".
Clinical support staff work with nurses, midwives, doctors and allied health professionals to deliver high-quality care.
https://www.healthcareers.nhs.uk/Explore-roles/wider-healthcare-team/roles-wider-healthcare-team/clinical-support-staff
Very funny well stop feeling insecure when others are looking for ways to update their scope of practice. No one is taking your job away from you. You're the doctor we are what we are.

Look at the mirror!
Re: JOHESU Earns My Respect By Pharm(dr) Amukamara by nelszx: 10:08am On Jun 07, 2018
naijaking1:

Very nice war song, quite rousing for a group confused 1st year students who don't know better.
The transition to mostly bachelorette program as opposed to professional diploma was mostly frustrated by the IMLTN that didn't want their influence reduced.
People with BS degrees had to do IMLT exam, now it's reversed, and doctors did not in any way make Mr. Parks Mrs Nwankwo, and later Dr. Osuoha - who were institue registrars to oppose degree program for over 30 years.
Your assertion has no basis in reality.
Oga if you don't know keep quiet, ask questions and learn. BMLS was fought to a stand still by doctors for so many years (reason being that they don't require university education) until 1993 when it was fully approved but commencement was further delayed. Just as some of you are already having sleepless night and trying to fight the MLS.D degree.

Just like every mediocre techo (as we usually call ourselves) who has a difficulty pursuing higher goals like Drs Bolaji and Adekoyabe, you resort to looking for false escape goats, and doctors are there to be blamed for every low grade you obtain.
Sorry to say you are still mediocre even till date you were a technologist during your time but we no longer are. Over the world we've moved from the mediocre techo you called yourself to an advanced scientist. MLS isn't a Nigerian thing (that's my joy). Point to me one country that they regard themselves as "technician". That you were mediocre in your time doesn't mean we still are, "we've evolved".

Get a life, study, improve your skills and your earnings, and you will see how nice it's to be true scientist, not a tech who runs a coulter counter machine, SMA chemistry analyzer machine, or reads 200 petridishes every day to call yourself a 'a scientist ' when you're no better that a techincian or even a machine.

Look at this man, use your phone and Google the set of health professionals with highest PhD degrees and you will see what outcome you'd get. I currently would be rounding off my Msc programme soon. We don't settle for one we're constantly developing new skills. Today we have scientists who are embryologist, andrologists, neurologists (glad to include this), molecular and forensic scientists, public health scientist, virologists etc

Doctors who runs coulter counter machine, SMA chemistry analyzer machine, or reads 200 petridishes every day to call yourself a 'pathologist ' when you're no better that an assistant even a machine itself - well this only happens in Nigeria sha (careful the table you're shaking)

Look at the mirror!
The mirror can't define anything or who(m) "support staff" are only your dictionary and Google can. And I have done that for you, should you see any other definition aside what I showed you then quote me

1 Like

Re: JOHESU Earns My Respect By Pharm(dr) Amukamara by MrBigiman: 10:15am On Jun 07, 2018
nelszx:

Oga if you don't know keep quiet, ask questions and learn. BMLS was fought to a stand still by doctors for so many years (reason being that they don't require university education) until 1993 when it was fully approved but commencement was further delayed. Just as some of you are already having sleepless night and trying to fight the MLS.D degree.

Sorry to say you are still mediocre even till date you were a technologist during your time but we no longer are. Over the world we've moved from the mediocre techo you called yourself to an advanced scientist. MLS isn't a Nigerian thing (that's my joy). Point to me one country that they regard themselves as "technician". That you were mediocre in your time doesn't mean we still are, "we've evolved".

Look at this man, use your phone and Google the setof health professionals with PhD degrees and you will see what outcome you'd get. I currently would be rounding off my Msc programme soon. We don't settle for one we're constantly developing new skills. Today we have scientists who are embryologist, neurologists, molecular and forensic scientists, public health scientist, virologists etc

Doctors who runs coulter counter machine, SMA chemistry analyzer machine, or reads 200 petridishes every day to call yourself a 'pathologist ' when you're no better that an assistant even a machine itself - well this only happens in Nigeria sha (careful the table you're shaking)

The mirror can't define anything or who(m) "support staff" are only your dictionary and Google can. And I have done that for you, should you see any other definition aside what I showed you then quote me

U speak too much gibberish with comfortable eloquence. Lab scientist can become Neurologist. U are the same person that claimed lab scientist can be called Pathologists.
Re: JOHESU Earns My Respect By Pharm(dr) Amukamara by nelszx: 10:18am On Jun 07, 2018
MrBigiman:

U speak too much gibberish with comfortable eloquence. Lab scientist can become Neurologist. U are the same person that claimed lab scientist can be called Pathologists.
That was autocorrect
What I typed was andrologist.
Show me the claim please where I said medical laboratory scientist can be called pathologist. (You have access to my comments please quote that very claim).
And incase you don't know we have scientists today who are neuroscientists hope you know. I have 2 classmates who are training in Germany in Neuroscience/neurology.
In your mind and head you think MLS confines you to benchwork haha nonsense
I don't mince words I have always been true to my every saying

1 Like

Re: JOHESU Earns My Respect By Pharm(dr) Amukamara by davbravo(m): 10:20am On Jun 07, 2018
MrBigiman:

1 Like

Re: JOHESU Earns My Respect By Pharm(dr) Amukamara by nelszx: 10:28am On Jun 07, 2018
davbravo:
They think the only part to becoming these are only via MBBS.

1 Like

Re: JOHESU Earns My Respect By Pharm(dr) Amukamara by MrBigiman: 10:52am On Jun 07, 2018
nelszx:

That was autocorrect
Show me the claim please where I said medical laboratory scientist can be called pathologist. (You have access to my comments please quote that very claim).
And incase you don't know we have scientists today who are neuroscientists hope you know. I have 2 classmates who are training in Germany in Neuroscience.

Guy, U bring up stuffs and answer them yourself. Why can't a MLS study Neuroscience?, did we have that argument.

A Medical Doctor who decides to become a primary school teacher has no business complaining he spent donkey years in school, since his donkey years has nothing to do with that Job. Same way if a Scientist confines his role to bench work he shouldn't be asking for the same pay as a neurosurgeon because he has MLSD added to his portfolio. Same trend with nurses agitating for DNSC, I wonder which private firm will employ a Doctorate nurse to make their bed and give medications. U will agree with me that BSC nurses and RNs have no difference. In fact when they go abroad there is no special treatment. They write the same exams and enter the same per hour entry pay scale.

U mentioned MLS becoming a Neurologist but blamed it on Autocorrect, the same way u said MLS can now be pathologist. I have never said MLS job is restricted to the bench, however, several Scientist have refused to explore other areas but hold on the bench as their do or die. Verbous eloquence doesn't equate with intelligence.

1 Like

Re: JOHESU Earns My Respect By Pharm(dr) Amukamara by Unigrad: 3:11pm On Jun 07, 2018
MrBigiman:

Guy, U bring up stuffs and answer them yourself. Why can't a MLS study Neuroscience?, did we have that argument.

A Medical Doctor who decides to become a primary school teacher has no business complaining he spent donkey years in school, since his donkey years has nothing to do with that Job. Same way if a Scientist confines his role to bench work he shouldn't be asking for the same pay as a neurosurgeon because he has MLSD added to his portfolio. Same trend with nurses agitating for DNSC, I wonder which private firm will employ a Doctorate nurse to make their bed and give medications. U will agree with me that BSC nurses and RNs have no difference. In fact when they go abroad there is no special treatment. They write the same exams and enter the same per hour entry pay scale.

U mentioned MLS becoming a Neurologist but blamed it on Autocorrect, the same way u said MLS can now be pathologist. I have never said MLS job is restricted to the bench, however, several Scientist have refused to explore other areas but hold on the bench as their do or die. Verbous eloquence doesn't equate with intelligence.
Dont bother on who will employ MLSD. When the time comes, you will know.
Re: JOHESU Earns My Respect By Pharm(dr) Amukamara by nelszx: 3:25pm On Jun 07, 2018
MrBigiman:

U mentioned MLS becoming a Neurologist but blamed it on Autocorrect, the same way u said MLS can now be pathologist. I have never said MLS job is restricted to the bench, however, several Scientist have refused to explore other areas but hold on the bench as their do or die.
I've told you to quote me to that claim @ bolded if it was actually from me.
Verbous eloquence doesn't equate with intelligence
Whatever makes you sleep at night
Re: JOHESU Earns My Respect By Pharm(dr) Amukamara by naijaking1: 3:30am On Jun 08, 2018
nelszx:

That was autocorrect
And incase you don't know we have scientists today who are neuroscientists hope you know. I have 2 classmates who are training in Germany in Neuroscience/neurology.

What a struggle to explain yourself?
Get a good degree; MD, MBBS, or a PhD, and you will see and know what you don't know at this time.

When you do, you will become a scientist, not a technologist claiming to be a scientist.

The leaders of JOHESUS don't have time to study, so they make the loudest noise, trying to make up make for obvious academic deficiency.

Meanwhile enjoy your abject ignorance. Ignorance is a bliss. So long!

1 Like

Re: JOHESU Earns My Respect By Pharm(dr) Amukamara by nelszx: 9:07pm On Jun 08, 2018
naijaking1:

What a struggle to explain yourself?
Get a good degree; MD, MBBS, or a PhD, and you will see and know what you don't know at this time.

When you do, you will become a scientist, not a technologist claiming to be a scientist.

The leaders of JOHESUS don't have time to study, so they make the loudest noise, trying to make up make for obvious academic deficiency.

Meanwhile enjoy your abject ignorance. Ignorance is a bliss. So long!

cool cool cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Photos: World AIDS Day Across Nigeria / 5 Health Benefits Of Indome (instant Noodles) / *

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 118
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.