Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,988 members, 7,825,068 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 04:59 AM

JOHESU Earns My Respect By Pharm(dr) Amukamara - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / JOHESU Earns My Respect By Pharm(dr) Amukamara (7503 Views)

JOHESU Strike: Nigerian Government Threatens ‘no Work, No Pay’ Policy / Strike: "JOHESU is Selfish, They don't know what they want" must read!! / Federal Health Workers Under The Umbrella Of JOHESU Embark On Indefinite Trike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: JOHESU Earns My Respect By Pharm(dr) Amukamara by phase1: 11:39am On Jul 14, 2018
TempoJames:

And u decide not to incude the HOD? Nonsense!
The list also confirms my statement. No medlab scientist nears the classroom. They are all reserved as laboratory attendants. Now show me the professor pf medical laboratory science that is the HOD? you are caught red handed.

The Prof is a Medical Laboratory Scientist. You've been disgraced again as usual. cheesy
Re: JOHESU Earns My Respect By Pharm(dr) Amukamara by phase1: 11:45am On Jul 14, 2018
Phayod777:
As much as I would av loved ur opinions.....it pains me that u don't make ur research before commenting here.

Lol. Mrbigiman is a disgruntled physician (he claims to be). He is even a laughing stock to most medical professional here. His level of intellect is laughable at best. Always whining and lamenting. cheesy cheesy
Re: JOHESU Earns My Respect By Pharm(dr) Amukamara by MrBigiman: 1:27pm On Jul 14, 2018
phase1:

Lol. Mrbigiman is a disgruntled physician (he claims to be). He is even a laughing stock to most medical professional here. His level of intellect is laughable at best. Always whining and lamenting. cheesy cheesy

I can see that u are bent on taking on an endless fight. But let's try and move things further, let tomorrow solve the puzzles and sort things out for us.

Physicians would still be the point 1 in the struggle for better health, and people will still crave for personal physicians. Physicians would still not be found picketing during strike or disrupting activities to drive home a story. The future of everything is glaring and undebatable, physicians will lead the fight for better health care.

It's well with u.

1 Like

Re: JOHESU Earns My Respect By Pharm(dr) Amukamara by phase1: 2:13pm On Jul 14, 2018
MrBigiman:

I can see that u are bent on taking on an endless fight. But let's try and move things further, let tomorrow solve the puzzles and sort things out for us.

Physicians would still be the point 1 in the struggle for better health, and people will still crave for personal physicians. Physicians would still not be found picketing during strike or disrupting activities to drive home a story. The future of everything is glaring and undebatable, physicians will lead the fight for better health care.

It's well with u.
Conversely, everything you have earned in nigeria you have earned by actually picketting and disrupting activities in the hospital. You did it in lagos state hospitals as recent as 2013.

1 Like

Re: JOHESU Earns My Respect By Pharm(dr) Amukamara by MrBigiman: 9:15pm On Jul 14, 2018
phase1:

Conversely, everything you have earned in nigeria you have earned by actually picketting and disrupting activities in the hospital. You did it in lagos state hospitals as recent as 2013.

2013 is more recent than 2018 in ur exhaustive dictionary. Long live Johesu.

1 Like

Re: JOHESU Earns My Respect By Pharm(dr) Amukamara by horia: 4:17pm On Aug 02, 2020
Funny persons

Interesting conversation though

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Get Back Your Sexy Look & Confidence In 9days Using Our Natural Supplements / COVID-19 Update For November 7 2020 In Nigeria / COVID-19 Update For November 10 2020 In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.