Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,270 members, 7,836,217 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:33 PM

My Girlfriend Is Afraid To Kiss: Is That Normal? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Is Afraid To Kiss: Is That Normal? (47340 Views)

Reasons Why Guys Are Afraid To Date Beautiful Women / Romancelanders: What Type Of Couple Kiss Is This? / Please, Which Kind Of Kiss Is This? Hope Someone Isn't Hurting Someone?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Is Afraid To Kiss: Is That Normal? by kewe(f): 9:52pm On Jan 04, 2006
jen:

your girlfriend is afraid to kiss?
you should probably think about it first. maybe she thinks that you two kiss on the lips may lead to something, and that something might just happen to be a big round fat thing on her stomach shocked
i was going to say that. the girl no one get belle and i think she's very wise (just my opinion)
Re: My Girlfriend Is Afraid To Kiss: Is That Normal? by Oracle(m): 2:00am On Jan 05, 2006
IS IT THAT NECESSARY?
MUST U KISS HER?
CANT U DO WITHOUT A KISS?

Re: My Girlfriend Is Afraid To Kiss: Is That Normal? by thelastdon(m): 8:30am On Jan 05, 2006
Oracle:

IS IT THAT NECESSARY?
MUST U KISS HER?

u no suppose show us bebi wey dey kiss before dem learn how to kiss now.. haba!
Re: My Girlfriend Is Afraid To Kiss: Is That Normal? by keele(m): 2:54pm On Jan 05, 2006
michelin89:

did you say you are from an Asian country?? i think this explains it all and it could explain it better if you tell us the country you are from!

im from indonesia.. im chinese tho.. not muslim.. smiley
sbm is definitely taboo in indonesia.. especially among us chinese.. ><
so ill take sbm out of ma mind.. just want a kiss.. thats all..

Oracle:

IS IT THAT NECESSARY?
MUST U KISS HER?

yep i definitely can do it without a kiss... but.. u know theres always somthin missing in a relationship without a kiss.. T_T
Re: My Girlfriend Is Afraid To Kiss: Is That Normal? by dablessed(f): 7:33pm On Jan 05, 2006
keele:

yes i definitely can do it without a kiss... but.. u know theres always somthin missing in a relationship without a kiss.. T_T

There is absolutely nothing missing in a relationship without a kiss. You better believe me when i say that. There are better things you can do and achieve together than getting physical.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Afraid To Kiss: Is That Normal? by bedone(m): 6:33am On Jan 06, 2006
first of all, how old is this girl? Has she exprienced sex before, what kind of family is she from, Omo ur mouth dey whaaaaazaaaa?, what is her religion. All this matters forget love for now. If she and urself are good with all these and then start to think of is she seeing somebody else and she believes if she kisses you she becomes a slot while she is already kissing another guy. All these matters. Omo Love na game o make you sharp well well shocked
Re: My Girlfriend Is Afraid To Kiss: Is That Normal? by snazzydawn(f): 9:03am On Jan 06, 2006
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: My Girlfriend Is Afraid To Kiss: Is That Normal? by thelastdon(m): 9:07am On Jan 06, 2006
smiley wink cheesy grin angry sad shocked cool rolleyes tongue embarassed lipsrsealed undecided kiss cry
Re: My Girlfriend Is Afraid To Kiss: Is That Normal? by nana(f): 12:27pm On Jan 06, 2006
bedone:

first of all, how old is this girl? Has she exprienced sex before, what kind of family is she from, Omo your mouth dey whaaaaazaaaa?, what is her religion. All this matters forget love for now. If she and yourself are good with all these and then start to think of is she seeing somebody else and she believes if she kisses you she becomes a slot while she is already kissing another guy. All these matters. Omo Love na game o make you sharp well well shocked
Nice questionnaire.... cheesy
Re: My Girlfriend Is Afraid To Kiss: Is That Normal? by dafman(m): 2:15pm On Jan 06, 2006
Hows your dentition
Re: My Girlfriend Is Afraid To Kiss: Is That Normal? by BabyCakes(f): 11:47pm On Jan 06, 2006
hey Keele! I think everyone here is right about two things: u either have nasty breath or you are dating from d kindergarten klub! And where did you say you are from?? Indonesia?? wow!! anyway, i'll just say leave her alone for now, because if you push her to kiss you, then imagine what you will have to do for sex!! Come kiss me instead and taste what honey tastes like! you can kiss me above kiss and below wink . ps I have a scientic fact for ladies out there ( and guys too). you can tell how big a lady's vagina lips are from how big her lips are! Check next time!
Re: My Girlfriend Is Afraid To Kiss: Is That Normal? by FOD(m): 11:59pm On Jan 06, 2006
BabyCakes:

ps I have a scientic fact for ladies out there ( and guys too). you can tell how big a lady's vagina lips are from how big her lips are! Check next time!
If I may ask, does it give a clue to how wide/tight the **** is?....If not, why bother urself with that?
Re: My Girlfriend Is Afraid To Kiss: Is That Normal? by dakmanzero(m): 10:31pm On Jan 07, 2006
::
Re: My Girlfriend Is Afraid To Kiss: Is That Normal? by skima(m): 4:14am On Jan 09, 2006
Its possible some1 must have adviced her not to kiss or else she will be pregnant. or she may fall for you.

Kissing is not of this world so ppl dont get into it easily... i could remember how hard i got my Gf to kiss but now she loves it like mad but sometimes do somehow sha.... but just gv her sometime ... u should also tell her u wont rush her so wen the time comes... she will just give u straight away.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Afraid To Kiss: Is That Normal? by skima(m): 4:17am On Jan 09, 2006
1 more thing .... Talk romantic or inspirational to her and i bet u she will be the first to kiss u self ! U know all those sweet talks now... just make sure she feels you then u get wat u have always wanted grin KISS

U will be her numero uno human being on earth .
Re: My Girlfriend Is Afraid To Kiss: Is That Normal? by skima(m): 4:18am On Jan 09, 2006
grin shocked rolleyes cool cheesy kiss 4 real !!!!!!!!
Re: My Girlfriend Is Afraid To Kiss: Is That Normal? by thelastdon(m): 8:27am On Jan 09, 2006
go buy gbohun-gbohun or mayeun, tlk to her with anyone of the listed...she will bite off ur lips

wink
Re: My Girlfriend Is Afraid To Kiss: Is That Normal? by kaylala(m): 11:37am On Jan 09, 2006
Let me meet her,nobody will tell her what to do wink
Re: My Girlfriend Is Afraid To Kiss: Is That Normal? by Chxta(m): 6:52pm On Jan 09, 2006
This thread not dead yet?
Re: My Girlfriend Is Afraid To Kiss: Is That Normal? by thelastdon(m): 6:55pm On Jan 09, 2006
Chxta:

This thread not dead yet?

The thread starter never die?
Re: My Girlfriend Is Afraid To Kiss: Is That Normal? by kaylala(m): 7:38pm On Jan 09, 2006
thelastdon:

The thread starter never die?

because old soldier neva dies
Re: My Girlfriend Is Afraid To Kiss: Is That Normal? by thelastdon(m): 8:38am On Jan 10, 2006
Old Soldier is dead and gone to his grave (hum-ha, gone to his grave)
they planted a dongoyaro tree over his head (hum-ha, over his head)

cheesy
Re: My Girlfriend Is Afraid To Kiss: Is That Normal? by Z4M4eva(f): 8:44am On Jan 10, 2006
thelastdon:

Old Soldier is dead and gone to his grave (hum-ha, gone to his grave)
they planted a dongoyaro tree over his head (hum-ha, over his head)

cheesy

Haha...donnydon I remember that!so funny! cheesy
Re: My Girlfriend Is Afraid To Kiss: Is That Normal? by kaylala(m): 11:11am On Jan 10, 2006
old Roger grin
Re: My Girlfriend Is Afraid To Kiss: Is That Normal? by koloman(m): 1:02am On Jan 12, 2006
hot-angel u must be a good lectural on this kissing issue.
am very sure you are also a good kisser of the guy between the two legs

just kidding rolleyes kiss
Re: My Girlfriend Is Afraid To Kiss: Is That Normal? by thelastdon(m): 7:49am On Jan 12, 2006
shes very good in kissing, I think I can testify to dt undecided
Re: My Girlfriend Is Afraid To Kiss: Is That Normal? by kaylala(m): 11:16am On Jan 12, 2006
hope you can deal and handle the wahala that you are about starting
Re: My Girlfriend Is Afraid To Kiss: Is That Normal? by Z4M4eva(f): 11:17am On Jan 12, 2006
L.O.L cheesy
Re: My Girlfriend Is Afraid To Kiss: Is That Normal? by ty4eva(f): 11:44am On Jan 12, 2006
Has ur girlfriend been kissed b4(by someone else)? if yes, then ur mouth dey smell grin
if not, then give her time. Take ur time t teach her how to kiss and she'll ease up

Let ker know that it's healthy to kiss, perhaps she is scared of contracting a disease or smthing.
Don't take it too afr when kssing her, be soft and gentle
And hey! u
Re: My Girlfriend Is Afraid To Kiss: Is That Normal? by thelastdon(m): 12:04pm On Jan 12, 2006
kaylala:

hope you can deal and handle the wahala that you are about starting

The gentility of the Lion doesnt meant its a coward
Re: My Girlfriend Is Afraid To Kiss: Is That Normal? by kaylala(m): 12:12pm On Jan 12, 2006
i trust u

anyways dat was 4 koloman
Re: My Girlfriend Is Afraid To Kiss: Is That Normal? by thelastdon(m): 12:21pm On Jan 12, 2006
wts with koloman please

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Couple Turn Fishermen As They Take Pre-Wedding Photos To The River / My Heart Has Been Torn Apart! / Pre-wedding: We Met Through Her Mum Three Years Later And Now A Date Fixed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.