Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,128 members, 7,860,061 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 02:43 AM

My Girlfriend Is Afraid To Kiss: Is That Normal? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Is Afraid To Kiss: Is That Normal? (47398 Views)

Reasons Why Guys Are Afraid To Date Beautiful Women / Romancelanders: What Type Of Couple Kiss Is This? / Please, Which Kind Of Kiss Is This? Hope Someone Isn't Hurting Someone?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Is Afraid To Kiss: Is That Normal? by ThoniaSlim(f): 3:05pm On May 03, 2006
mayb she dosent want to get infected grin grin grin
Re: My Girlfriend Is Afraid To Kiss: Is That Normal? by eveseh(f): 3:23pm On May 03, 2006
ThoniaSlim:

mayb she dosent want to get infected grin grin grin

how do u mean,infected by what?
Re: My Girlfriend Is Afraid To Kiss: Is That Normal? by gem87(f): 6:07pm On May 03, 2006
it's just weird!!! i cn't imagine wht her reason is.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Afraid To Kiss: Is That Normal? by Nobody: 1:12pm On May 04, 2006
reasons:
-cultural - i think this is the major reason.
-religion
-your mouth odour
-her mouth odour
-her inability to kiss -----> afraid she might not be as good as you'd like.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Afraid To Kiss: Is That Normal? by gem87(f): 6:45pm On May 04, 2006
-her inability to kiss -----> afraid she might not be as good as you'd like.
[quote][/quote]

lol well if dat's d case she'll never learn cuz practise makes perfect
Re: My Girlfriend Is Afraid To Kiss: Is That Normal? by tenik: 6:51pm On Jul 23, 2006
hey my advice is simple are u sure u guys didnt meet at the altar while taking holy communion grin and if not check ur breath maybe it disgusts her or try takin chocolates or ice cream then talk into her face so she can smell ur breath and make sure u are gentle, u should kiss this tyme , if not seek ur pastor,s assistance grin
Re: My Girlfriend Is Afraid To Kiss: Is That Normal? by thundathug(m): 1:10am On Jul 26, 2006
Maybe your lips just look like a combination of Obie Trice and Angelina Jolie grin
[Just kidding, unless they do].Or maybe she's never kissed before.Just give her some time.I'm sure U'll get those lip's sooner or later.ButI can't help but think,if it's takin' long to get a kiss,how long for lipsrsealed
Re: My Girlfriend Is Afraid To Kiss: Is That Normal? by ayoeze11(m): 9:25am On Jul 26, 2006
She might be shy to break out the first kiss, am sure other thing have not taken place, because without a kiss how can you proceed, just give her some time to give you the first kiss and other things would follow, common girls it may not be easy as you think it is with you, fisrt of evrything is always a major decision even if it is "kiss"
Re: My Girlfriend Is Afraid To Kiss: Is That Normal? by luvlymoi(f): 12:52am On Jul 28, 2006
this is really wierd!!! am kinda surprise, well sha patience is a virutue
Re: My Girlfriend Is Afraid To Kiss: Is That Normal? by Efani(m): 6:57pm On Jul 29, 2006
thats weird lol
Re: My Girlfriend Is Afraid To Kiss: Is That Normal? by Cleofel(f): 7:12pm On Jul 29, 2006
IS NOT NORMAL 4 YOUR OWN GIRLFRIEND TO REFUSE UR KISS.
MAYBE IS BECAUSE SHE DOESN'T LIKE U OR SHE IS CHEATING ON U CUZ A GIRL OF 22 CANT BE AFRAID OF A KISS.I DONT THINK SHE REALLY LIKES U.
U SHOULD FOLLOW UR HEART,THINK ABOUT IT CAREFULLY.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Afraid To Kiss: Is That Normal? by stormz(m): 1:10pm On Aug 02, 2006
boi,
itz either she dont like u or
she thinks ur breath stinks(if she liked u she wulda told u) or
ur lips r weird or
u ugly or
u jus got sum' bout u dat reads "u'll throw up wen i kiss u" wen u talk n start to move close.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Afraid To Kiss: Is That Normal? by Efani(m): 6:14pm On Aug 02, 2006
or she might hav herpes simplex II or sumn
Re: My Girlfriend Is Afraid To Kiss: Is That Normal? by janetgurl: 7:30pm On Aug 02, 2006
no that's not normal
Re: My Girlfriend Is Afraid To Kiss: Is That Normal? by abudee(m): 2:10pm On Aug 03, 2006
Every Emotional Step mostly carries a little tension n fear along with it in d beginning.
I belive u shud giv her som space to catch up with the emotional aspect of it cos frm d way i see it, she wants d first kiss 2b very special 2her.
On a second thot,Wat is her age And i thnk u shud clearly put it 2 her that eventually,it will b ur pleasure to b the one 2 show her how 2 appreciate kissing and also try 2 convince her that their is no harm what so ever in kissing the one u truly love,
Re: My Girlfriend Is Afraid To Kiss: Is That Normal? by saintsola(m): 2:37pm On Aug 03, 2006
it's absolutely abnormal.it's one of those tricks that girls play on those guys they don't love but like,pls don't fall for it.
kissing brings intimacy,so go for it,
Re: My Girlfriend Is Afraid To Kiss: Is That Normal? by DAMMYGLOW(f): 4:15pm On Aug 03, 2006
create the environement for her to want to
like bite your lower lips with your teeth softly
like when she's reading a novel or something
just move dangerously close to her face
make her look into your eyes
lips so close, as in about to touch
then ask her what is the title of her novel
follow this and more
and she will be the one to kiss you

am not an expert in this issue, i read this trick in a novel "a lesson in seduction"
Re: My Girlfriend Is Afraid To Kiss: Is That Normal? by stormz(m): 4:23pm On Aug 03, 2006
o, k cool
Re: My Girlfriend Is Afraid To Kiss: Is That Normal? by DAMMYGLOW(f): 4:33pm On Aug 03, 2006
if you need anymore tips from my novel
holla at me
Re: My Girlfriend Is Afraid To Kiss: Is That Normal? by Busta(f): 4:55pm On Aug 03, 2006
well, if she loves u, she'll kiss u hard.
How can someone be afraid to kiss
Re: My Girlfriend Is Afraid To Kiss: Is That Normal? by stormz(m): 4:59pm On Aug 03, 2006
it happens gurl.
blive it or not
d thing is, it depends on d bf init
Re: My Girlfriend Is Afraid To Kiss: Is That Normal? by keliscia(f): 12:34pm On Aug 04, 2006
maybe she is afraid of what come next ,
because kissing bring sex and maybe she is not ready 4 that , o is just that she doesn't know how to kiss
you just give her time never forceĀ  her

Re: My Girlfriend Is Afraid To Kiss: Is That Normal? by kateflow(f): 12:58pm On Aug 04, 2006
may be she thinks your mouth smells
Re: My Girlfriend Is Afraid To Kiss: Is That Normal? by Teezy(f): 1:40am On Aug 05, 2006
Ye it could be the funky breath or she's just shy?
Re: My Girlfriend Is Afraid To Kiss: Is That Normal? by faa(f): 7:15pm On Aug 05, 2006
Nope. She's just taking things slow.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Afraid To Kiss: Is That Normal? by sagacious(f): 2:39pm On Aug 07, 2006
Layi have said it all,Correct.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Afraid To Kiss: Is That Normal? by Memunah(f): 4:03pm On Aug 07, 2006
maybe your girl is scared of kissing and taking it to the next level if u know wat i mean(sex, )
Re: My Girlfriend Is Afraid To Kiss: Is That Normal? by faa(f): 4:38pm On Aug 07, 2006
I don't think so. She seems to be the traditional nigerian girl.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Afraid To Kiss: Is That Normal? by momoney1(m): 11:45am On Aug 08, 2006
boy u are in trouble, this one wey even kiss u no dey see how eh come be for de oda one naaaaaaaa____not joking

more seriously that girl doesn't deserve you, she must be dating you for your money or something good from you, you know what,,,,,,think about changing her. or is she too good in, that you can't leave? joking but think, goodluck
Re: My Girlfriend Is Afraid To Kiss: Is That Normal? by viena(f): 4:19pm On Aug 08, 2006
ha ha ,

nairalanders u people go kill some body oooooooooooooo

make this guy talk true why his chic is afraid to kiss him!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

something is fishy
Re: My Girlfriend Is Afraid To Kiss: Is That Normal? by 4vaglowing(f): 4:47pm On Aug 09, 2006
I think the problem is that she has never been kissed before. And she doesn't want to seem like she doesn't know how. Just give her time and let her know that you wont bite her lips and if by accident she bites yours, you won't skin her alive for that. Or better yet, she doesn't find kissing hygenic.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Afraid To Kiss: Is That Normal? by dakmanzero(m): 5:09pm On Aug 09, 2006
You guys are forgetting one major fact.

The guy is an asian. Nigerian girls are among the most racist I have ever seen. Most of you lot will snap your fingers over your head and say 'God forbid' if you were asked whether you'd kiss the indian/indonesian/chinese guy across the room, no matter how handsome or rich or whatever. Oh, you'd bang him alright. But kiss? Ya mama would die first!

Of course this doesnt go for white boys tongue

Disclaimer: If u are an Akata girl, exclude yourself from the generalisation. Its the sistas back home I'm talking about.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Are You Dating A Girl Or A Woman? *signs* / Urgent Help!! My Fiancee Is Now Addicted To Something Else. I Feel Very Sad / Newlywed Bride Advises Single Women To Avoid Men (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.