Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,205 members, 7,953,761 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 04:21 AM

How Do You Convince A Girl That's Already In A Relationship? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do You Convince A Girl That's Already In A Relationship? (1280 Views)

How To Convince A Lady From Chair To Bed / How Can You Convince A Girl To Have Sex With You? / How Do I Convince A Girl To Accept Me After She Said No? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do You Convince A Girl That's Already In A Relationship? by HomoSapiien: 10:02pm On Jun 01, 2018
Hello house,

I'm in a conundrum and i really need quite a very good OT ASAP.

This girl's actually my course mate. I have been seeing her for quite a while now IN Class but we never for once talked. So About 2 weeks ago while on holiday, i stumbled on her on a faculty group and i copied her number straight up. Without wasting much time we started talking. Our rapport has grown really fast that immediately we resumed she was looking all round for me. Now we've finally met and we talk on phone in class all the time. Although i do the calling in most cases. She does so too but it's always once in a while.

So today i decided to die once and for all and told her how much i love and care about her. Her response was that she understand my predicament (which means she understand what i want) only that she's in a relationship.. I was expecting that actually, but immediately she said that, i went dumb and clueless. I don't know how else to play my game. All these talkings were done on phone just now, all i was able to mumble was that I'll like to see her in person and talk about it. Even when i get to see her one on one, that she's in a relationship is already a conundrum to me, anybody here to help solving this conundrum ?

Please it's urgent,

Thanks.
Re: How Do You Convince A Girl That's Already In A Relationship? by Nobody: 10:09pm On Jun 01, 2018
undecided

And the worst of all is that, she may be here reading your post. She may even advice you and still turn you down, then making you look like a SERIOUS MUMU.

1 Like

Re: How Do You Convince A Girl That's Already In A Relationship? by Nobody: 10:10pm On Jun 01, 2018
You should have chop and clean mouth. You fvcked up undecided
Re: How Do You Convince A Girl That's Already In A Relationship? by xxxtedyxxx(m): 10:12pm On Jun 01, 2018
You have made a grave mistake.

My guy, this is 2017, not 1960. You don't ask girls out anymore- that's old-school-you simply act like a boyfriend from day one.

Your first mistake was telling her you love her. You gave her all the power you once had when you uttered the words: "I love you"

Attraction for women is not logic- it's emotional. She has to feel it. Instead of giving her an option that will expand her emotional attractions for you, you opted for something limited in scope (telling her you love her).

Don't be surprised if she stops calling you.

Any solution to your entanglement?

Yes?

Two solutions actually exist.

1. just get busy.

Get busy with your life and "fashi" the babe for a while.

2. Start acting like a boyfriend. Do it irrespective of what she told you earlier.

#Xteddy

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Do You Convince A Girl That's Already In A Relationship? by Anigreat: 10:16pm On Jun 01, 2018
sad
OfficialDad:
You should have chop and clean mouth. You fvcked up undecided

Did you even spend time to read what the op posted, or you comment base on the thread topic?
Re: How Do You Convince A Girl That's Already In A Relationship? by blakid(m): 10:17pm On Jun 01, 2018
xxxtedyxxx:

My guy, this is 2017, not 1960. You don't ask girls out anymore- that's old-school-you simply act like a boyfriend from day one.

Your first mistake was telling her you love her. You gave her all the power you once had when you uttered the words: "I love you"

Attraction for women is not logic- it's emotional. She has to feel it. Instead of giving her an option that will expand her emotional attractions for you, you opted for something limited in scope (telling her you love her).

Yes?

1. just get busy.

2. Start acting like a boyfriend. Do it irrespective of what she told you earlier.

#Xteddy
M.sc, B.sc, Phd in Womanology. I doff my hat sir, even as i no dey wear am sef..
Re: How Do You Convince A Girl That's Already In A Relationship? by UDbester(m): 10:21pm On Jun 01, 2018
when you first meet her; toast her with dis words:

"You're just the kind of girl I have been looking for ever since I left college."

"I would love to know you better. let me take you out on a date sometime. how about ........................... fix a date and venue

when on the date lunch or dinner in an exquisite joint say: do you have a boyfriend or in any serious relationship?

the babe will now ask you; why do you ask?
then you say:
I just wanted to make certain you belong to someone. If you don't, I'll try and capture you for myself."

if she tells you there is some one (of which they always do)
reply with: "All the nice ones do."

the moral of this scope:
you have given her something to think about, she might give you a chance if you play the game well of being serous minded and interested in her

note: it takes time, patience, money and dedication to win her. EOD.

HARDLUCK BRO

disclaimer: anyone who quotes me, does that at his or her own mental risk
Re: How Do You Convince A Girl That's Already In A Relationship? by Nobody: 10:23pm On Jun 01, 2018
Anigreat:
sad

Did you even spend time to read what the op posted, or you comment base on the thread topic?

And who are you?

Re: How Do You Convince A Girl That's Already In A Relationship? by Horlaidex(m): 11:22pm On Jun 01, 2018
xxxtedyxxx:

Yes?

1. just get busy.

#Xteddy

So you're still in 2017 bro.. Issokay

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Report This? / Is It A Curse To Have A Small Breast? / The Fastest Way To Discover If Your Wife Or Husband Is Cheating On You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.