Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,455 members, 7,823,063 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:06 PM

I Was Arrested By Sarz Men Today - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Was Arrested By Sarz Men Today (1889 Views)

MEN!! Today Is The Last Day To Get A GOLDEN P€N!S!! It Will Soon EXPIRE! (photo) / "Why's It That Sex Is The Major Problem Of Some Majority Of Our Men Today" / Leaked Nude Photos: Judith Heard Arrested By Police In Uganda (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Was Arrested By Sarz Men Today by Nobody: 10:27pm On Jun 01, 2018
So today i decided to visits a friend in Uniben, I left my crip in Warri by 7am. On my way i was stopped by some Sarz men, they said that why will a young boy like me be driving a flashy car. I don't know where i got the gut to reply them, mehn i was even shocked when i told them i worked hard for it, the next thing i heard was a heavy slap on my face cry

To cut the story short, i had to cough out 200k with abeg.

This is what we face each day, that is why it will be difficult for us to quit this sh!t. Sacrifices have been made and there is no going back!

BY THE GRACE OF GOD THIS YEAR I AM COMING FOR EVERYTHING cool
Re: I Was Arrested By Sarz Men Today by somito121(m): 10:27pm On Jun 01, 2018
Sorry, this is Nigeria for you.
Re: I Was Arrested By Sarz Men Today by Nobody: 10:28pm On Jun 01, 2018
Quit which sh!t friend ?

Your message is cryptic.
Re: I Was Arrested By Sarz Men Today by Nobody: 10:30pm On Jun 01, 2018
grin so they slapped sense into you.

Try and be connected
Re: I Was Arrested By Sarz Men Today by Kelblaq(m): 10:36pm On Jun 01, 2018
Solstar:
Quit which sh!t friend ?

Your message is cryptic.
The guy is a Yahoo boi grin

2 Likes

Re: I Was Arrested By Sarz Men Today by greatnaija01: 11:09pm On Jun 01, 2018
Well its sad, If i knew you were coming, I would have adviced you to use a PICKUP truck. anytime they see a pickup truck they are afraid to stop it. also you may need to get police stickers. I have if u need
So today i decided to visits a friend in Uniben, I left my crip in Warri by 7am. On my way i was stopped by some Sarz men, they said that why will a young boy like me be driving a flashy car. I don't know where i got the gut to reply them, mehn i was even shocked when i told them i worked hard for it, the next thing i heard was a heavy slap on my face cry

This is what we face each day, that is why it will be difficult for us to quit this sh!t. Sacrifices have been made and there is no going back!

2 Likes

Re: I Was Arrested By Sarz Men Today by Nobody: 11:12pm On Jun 01, 2018
greatnaija01:
Well its sad, If i knew you were coming, I would have adviced you to use a PICKUP truck. anytime they see a pickup truck they are afraid to stop it. also you may need to get police stickers. I have if u need

Why are they afraid of pickup truck. Tell me brow
Re: I Was Arrested By Sarz Men Today by greatnaija01: 11:46pm On Jun 01, 2018
its a GOVERNMENT Vehicle

OfficialDad:

Why are they afraid of pickup truck. Tell me brow
Re: I Was Arrested By Sarz Men Today by demonized: 1:48am On Jun 02, 2018
smart Geeees rolls in hilux now, no hassle...

3 Likes

Re: I Was Arrested By Sarz Men Today by RemedyLab: 1:49am On Jun 02, 2018
shocked
Re: I Was Arrested By Sarz Men Today by DOUBLEWAHALA: 1:55am On Jun 02, 2018
fakeass story for the gods this bubu era na him u cut 200k give who? sarz
guy i knw u have money but lie small small

6 Likes

Re: I Was Arrested By Sarz Men Today by waywardpikin: 2:37am On Jun 02, 2018
DOUBLEWAHALA:
fakeass story for the gods this bubu era na him u cut 200k give who? sarz

guy i knw u have money but lie small small

Bro let me tell you something, just three weeks ago my guys and I fell into the hands of 9ja police. Whether you believe it or not, we had to cough out 300k that they found in one of my guys account. We paid that money with plenty abeg too. Things dey happen, just say you no know.

1 Like

Re: I Was Arrested By Sarz Men Today by wagazala: 3:22am On Jun 02, 2018
This story no complete na. 200k? What for?

1 Like

Re: I Was Arrested By Sarz Men Today by falcon01: 4:26am On Jun 02, 2018
if naija police hold you, you gotta bring out huge amount youve never spent yourself.
Re: I Was Arrested By Sarz Men Today by Takeit2017(m): 6:25am On Jun 02, 2018

BABA PLEASE SHOW ME THE WAY NAA ABEG
Re: I Was Arrested By Sarz Men Today by mankand(m): 7:04am On Jun 02, 2018

You got proof? If yes you will get your money back

Re: I Was Arrested By Sarz Men Today by Nobody: 7:16am On Jun 02, 2018
greatnaija01:
its a GOVERNMENT Vehicle

That's tactical. I see . thanks for the info brow
Re: I Was Arrested By Sarz Men Today by lilmax(m): 7:16am On Jun 02, 2018
illegal crap.....I wonder who will try this with legal peeps

it doesn't take more than 4 mins to know a Yahoo guy

their aura betrays them

3 Likes

Re: I Was Arrested By Sarz Men Today by opyzy(m): 9:22am On Jun 02, 2018
Sell your iTunes card at juicy rates wink
Check my signature
Re: I Was Arrested By Sarz Men Today by nikkypearl(f): 9:24am On Jun 02, 2018
undecided undecided
Re: I Was Arrested By Sarz Men Today by Nobody: 11:25am On Jun 02, 2018
Well, they could tell your a yahoo boy and they aren't wrong. If you where a legit business man, you could show them your work ID or your business card. Someone like me, I won't pay a kobo, I have every proof including NUPENG ID with my face on it. My Dad is a retired Customs officer and I can always call him to call their boss.
Re: I Was Arrested By Sarz Men Today by mankand(m): 12:10pm On Jun 02, 2018
If you have proof, let us know and you will get your money back

(1) (Reply)

Only Few Can Relate To This. / Most Of My Suitors Are Ugly; Help Me! / I Want To Fuuckk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.