Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,832 members, 7,820,914 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:26 AM

"Why's It That Sex Is The Major Problem Of Some Majority Of Our Men Today" - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "Why's It That Sex Is The Major Problem Of Some Majority Of Our Men Today" (787 Views)

"Our Men Don’t Find Nigerian Women Attractive" - South African Lady Says / Have You Finally Realized That Sex Is Not Worth The Cost? / What Can I Convince My Woman Who Is A Virgin That Sex Is Sweet And Not Painful (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Why's It That Sex Is The Major Problem Of Some Majority Of Our Men Today" by annolomy(m): 1:09pm On Dec 30, 2020
Imagine"there's a man identified as "Huzaifa Ramadan " on his Facebook handle"he was actually requesting me to send her my nude pics,I replied and I said do like a girl who postitute because of money,he couldn't reply instead he started laughing like an slowpoke saying hmmm" upon all the insults I gave to him,he couldn't even learnt a lesson until I now supprisely see one of her nude stuff" pant down" when I was about to block him"
To be frank and sincerely what might be the major problem to some men like this in our country"please I need a genuine answer pls!
Re: "Why's It That Sex Is The Major Problem Of Some Majority Of Our Men Today" by donbachi(m): 1:14pm On Dec 30, 2020
Upon sey him get 4 wives.
Re: "Why's It That Sex Is The Major Problem Of Some Majority Of Our Men Today" by Nobody: 1:16pm On Dec 30, 2020
Most men are useless when it comes to sex

3 Likes

Re: "Why's It That Sex Is The Major Problem Of Some Majority Of Our Men Today" by annolomy(m): 1:18pm On Dec 30, 2020
"GRAPHIC PHOTOS BELOW"���

Re: "Why's It That Sex Is The Major Problem Of Some Majority Of Our Men Today" by Liposure: 1:19pm On Dec 30, 2020
So many men are sex starved
Re: "Why's It That Sex Is The Major Problem Of Some Majority Of Our Men Today" by annolomy(m): 1:21pm On Dec 30, 2020
���

Re: "Why's It That Sex Is The Major Problem Of Some Majority Of Our Men Today" by Ahmed0336(m): 1:37pm On Dec 30, 2020
Now what do you want us to do about this
Re: "Why's It That Sex Is The Major Problem Of Some Majority Of Our Men Today" by PinkPill(f): 2:58pm On Dec 30, 2020
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Men and their Wahala grin
Re: "Why's It That Sex Is The Major Problem Of Some Majority Of Our Men Today" by Lightangel65: 5:21pm On Dec 30, 2020
annolomy:
"GRAPHIC PHOTOS BELOW"���

Nice dick but he should have shaved undecided
Re: "Why's It That Sex Is The Major Problem Of Some Majority Of Our Men Today" by Lightangel65: 5:21pm On Dec 30, 2020
Zzor:
Most men are useless when it comes to sex

Useless? That is not the right word
Re: "Why's It That Sex Is The Major Problem Of Some Majority Of Our Men Today" by gbowoade85142: 5:44pm On Dec 30, 2020
Upon sey him get 4 wives.
Re: "Why's It That Sex Is The Major Problem Of Some Majority Of Our Men Today" by blinking001(m): 5:45pm On Dec 30, 2020
Because most Nigerian women have only sex to offer. Deal with it.
Re: "Why's It That Sex Is The Major Problem Of Some Majority Of Our Men Today" by tobechi74: 6:11pm On Dec 30, 2020
Why bring a personal conversation online.? This is illegal disclosing his identity
Re: "Why's It That Sex Is The Major Problem Of Some Majority Of Our Men Today" by Shortyy(f): 7:15pm On Dec 30, 2020
They're cursed with sex. Nothing else. And it is the only thing they can offer a woman.
Re: "Why's It That Sex Is The Major Problem Of Some Majority Of Our Men Today" by Nobody: 7:17pm On Dec 30, 2020
hmm
Re: "Why's It That Sex Is The Major Problem Of Some Majority Of Our Men Today" by lacruz12(m): 7:32pm On Dec 30, 2020
Seems you want nairalanders to hand you a chest of gold cos you turned down a request from a man asking for your nude... Or what exactly are you passing across?

Besides you write very poorly

1 Like

Re: "Why's It That Sex Is The Major Problem Of Some Majority Of Our Men Today" by CAPSLOCKED: 8:40pm On Dec 30, 2020
Shorrtyy:
They're cursed with sex. Nothing else.

THIS IS COMING FROM MY FRIENDS THAT INSERT ALL KINDS OF WEAPONS IN THIER PRIVATES.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Why's It That Sex Is The Major Problem Of Some Majority Of Our Men Today" by Drsnives(m): 10:32pm On Dec 30, 2020
Shortyy:
They're cursed with sex. Nothing else. And it is the only thing they can offer a woman.
Will you keep quiet

(1) (Reply)

After DNA Test. Pics Included / See The Reason Many Can Not Stay In Marriage / "I Have The Biggest Bum Bum In Africa" - Curvy Ghanaian Model Shows Off (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.