Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,677 members, 7,831,100 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:40 PM

The Mental Disorder Called Atheism. Must Read For All Nairaland Christians - Religion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Mental Disorder Called Atheism. Must Read For All Nairaland Christians (31455 Views)

The Evil Called Atheism! / A Thread For The Mental Emancipation Of Indoctrinated Religious Adherents / Atheism VS Christianity, Which One Is A Result Of Indoctrination? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (27) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Mental Disorder Called Atheism. Must Read For All Nairaland Christians by johnydon22(m): 7:29pm On Jun 03, 2018
shaybebaby:

Where did I say it doesn't exist?

It exists alright, in the pages of a book that belongs in the fiction section, along with Harry Potter, Star Wars etc.

The problem here is your claim that it fact and not fiction hence why you are one of its adherent.

You will be judged by the words in the bible, a jedi will be judged by Star wars.

Doofus!

You haven't figured it out yet? Its pointless.
Re: The Mental Disorder Called Atheism. Must Read For All Nairaland Christians by flamingREED(m): 7:30pm On Jun 03, 2018
HardMirror:
if they dont wag their heads what else should they do?
You dont even know if anyone would even attend your own burial. You dont know how you would die. By the way i am dead already. I am typing this from heaven. You wont believe those i met in heaven, every atheist gets 72 virgins, there are rivers of sweet wine. I don fvck tire. Big G is even gay, no wonder he hates women so much.

If you look to the heavens tonite, you'll see Venus planet shinning very bright towards the sunset, between castor and pollux in Gemini ; Jupiter is bright too at about mid-east.

If you look South you'll see alpha and Beta centuaris and the Southern crux. Jupiter forms a triangle with Arcturus and Spica.

Jupiter is slightly within Libra constellation while the great Antares is right beneath in the neck of Scorpio. Now, tonite alone I've viewed two wandering stars, and wished they struck you dead.

You see, the days sweet heaven will no more be over you are at hand!
Re: The Mental Disorder Called Atheism. Must Read For All Nairaland Christians by HardMirror(m): 7:30pm On Jun 03, 2018
johnydon22:

Wow this is new. So demons work for you too?

And I was even thinking atheists are the ones with close affinity to demons.

I suppose its clear now
john i am really enjoying this. It is unbelievable these are adults probably graduates and we wonder why nigeria is not working when these are 90% of the population.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Mental Disorder Called Atheism. Must Read For All Nairaland Christians by Butterflyleo: 7:30pm On Jun 03, 2018
HardMirror:
lol! See this guy o. Where did that happen? In your dreams wishes are different from reality you know. You and flamingreed have to realize you cant claim wishes to be reality. It is just comical

And you cannot call anyone a liar when you were paraded as the chief of them on your own thread "A tale of two mirrors".

I am speaking by.myself and did not drag flamingReed into this.

You were a laughingstock then and you still are now. Your relevance got erased by that exposure on that thread so much so you went on a sabbatical and are only struggling to find your " inner" mirrors now.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Mental Disorder Called Atheism. Must Read For All Nairaland Christians by johnydon22(m): 7:33pm On Jun 03, 2018
HardMirror:
john i am really enjoying this. It is unbelievable these are adults probably graduates and we wonder why nigeria is not working when these are 90% of the population.

I actually love the thread, it accuses atheists of something and ends up showing the accusers are actually the culprits

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Mental Disorder Called Atheism. Must Read For All Nairaland Christians by flamingREED(m): 7:34pm On Jun 03, 2018
johnydon22:

Watch your mental state my man. You seem to not have a good grasp on the steering wheel.

Be lost like Orion in June.
Re: The Mental Disorder Called Atheism. Must Read For All Nairaland Christians by Butterflyleo: 7:34pm On Jun 03, 2018
johnydon22:

Do you hold the ability to be remotely logical?

So your atheist brethren have not figured out yet that they cannot keep talking about what does not exist to them?

Have YOU been able to figure that out yet? Until you do, then you would never realise how pointless you always are and remain.

4 Likes

Re: The Mental Disorder Called Atheism. Must Read For All Nairaland Christians by ScienceWatch: 7:36pm On Jun 03, 2018
Butterflyleo:

Some things are obviously beyond your level of understanding,

This is the whole thing

Let me break it down for you.

A) There is hatred in the person towards me.

As an atheist such a mindset called hatred should not exist because you hold a subjective morality which is personal and you believe everyone holds a subjective morality ad objectivity does not exist to you. So where did "hatred" come from? The hatred you claim is someone else's subjective morality which is quite acceptable to you who is also subjective in morality so with what opposing world view do you use to term ANYTHING as hatred?

B) It is an insult, because the person thinks of me as an animal that needs some form of phyiscal punishment

Same with hatred, where did INSULT come from? Remember subjectivity?

Also it is on record that atheists do not believe in creationism as that would entail holding unto a divine being or deity so based on this, most if not all atheists would rather swing the way of evolution which terms all humans as ANIMALS. Based on this, he should not be upset when someone sees him as such after all, does he get upset when scientists call him same?

C) it is against the rules of nairaland.

There would be no nairaland if there was FIRST no US.

We came before nairaland and that means we were made for nairaland and not nairaland for us. The rules of nairaland are always circumvented due to subjectivity which is why people tend to deliberately mispell words censored by nairaland and against nairaland rules (something you also often do). So how can you a lawbreaker call another person a lawbreaker over something you are also guilty of?

Understood? wink
Correct. But unfortunately these atheists don't have the intelligence to understand what you wrote here.

2 Likes

Re: The Mental Disorder Called Atheism. Must Read For All Nairaland Christians by MuttleyLaff: 7:38pm On Jun 03, 2018
johnydon22:
As low as low can get? This is simply too low, inconsiderate, lacks empathy, disgraceful and totally wicked..

Jesus fucking_g Christ Ann I'm so disappointed. Is this what Jesus would say?

Maybe I'm missing the point of Christianity again.

So much for love, peace and good news gospel.
https://www.nairaland.com/4538134/mental-disorder-called-atheism-must/1#68117888
johnydon22 who do think is jivving first and stirring up the hornets' nest in the above link?

I think you should take it upon yourself to watch out for these guys
so to be warning them when they undertake risky and/or daring course of action(s)

They first bait, by inciting someone to do something or respond to hostile remarks
but then cry blue murder when they get a heavy-handed retaliation back

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Mental Disorder Called Atheism. Must Read For All Nairaland Christians by Butterflyleo: 7:38pm On Jun 03, 2018
ScienceWatch:
Correct. But unfortunately these atheists don't have the intelligence to understand what you wrote here.

Even if they did, they would deny it even to themselves in order to keep up with the deception charade.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Mental Disorder Called Atheism. Must Read For All Nairaland Christians by flamingREED(m): 7:39pm On Jun 03, 2018
See how I educate the devilish in the midst of their death sentence - exceeding grace.
At least, they should have the slightest earthen consolation before they kick the painful iron bucket.

cool

1 Like

Re: The Mental Disorder Called Atheism. Must Read For All Nairaland Christians by shaybebaby(f): 7:39pm On Jun 03, 2018
Butterflyleo:

You call it fiction yet still speak for me despite having a premise that it is fiction.

Kids speak of star wars and jedis and make comments like a Jedi would be judges by star wars. How old are you?

Your little mind is too small for "big" words like doofus. Learn to stick to two letter words like FU. I think that better matches your brain capacity.
Ode! Jediism is a valid religion.

You are no different from a person claiming platform 9¾ at Kings Cross Station really exists because it was written in Harry Potter books. kiss

3 Likes

Re: The Mental Disorder Called Atheism. Must Read For All Nairaland Christians by Butterflyleo: 7:40pm On Jun 03, 2018
MuttleyLaff:
https://www.nairaland.com/4538134/mental-disorder-called-atheism-must/1#68117888
johnydon22 who do think is jivving first and stirring up the hornets' nest in the above link?

I think you should take it upon yourself to watch out for these guys
so to be warning them when they undertake risky and/or daring course of action

They first bait, by inciting someone to do something or respond to hostile remarks.
but then cry blue murder when they get a heavy-handed retaliation back

Ignore Johnydon22. He lacks the moral compass to step out of his comfort zone and scold his ilk. Do you want him to loose his fan base?

All they see is theist this and theist that but even when their fellow atheist shiits in his pants in public they would call it a mud stain and move on.

3 Likes

Re: The Mental Disorder Called Atheism. Must Read For All Nairaland Christians by shaybebaby(f): 7:41pm On Jun 03, 2018
johnydon22:

Oh I have, I'm mostly a silent reader. Just a bit bored today so thought I'd join in the fray.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Mental Disorder Called Atheism. Must Read For All Nairaland Christians by Butterflyleo: 7:44pm On Jun 03, 2018
shaybebaby:

Ode! Jediism is a valid religion.

You are no different from a person claiming platform 9¾ at Kings Cross Station really exists because it was written in Harry Potter books. kiss

Keep on baiting. I know your type. When I shift gear and focus on you, you would run off whimpering. But I am not for that tonight. Rolling in pigs filth isn't something I aim to do when I already know the pigs and clearly see their filth.

Wisdom tells me that you are not worth a modicum of attention. For someone who has been expending so much energy on harry porter books and Jedis and starwars as references, it shows the mental challenges you expose yourself to and how so much lacking they are.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Mental Disorder Called Atheism. Must Read For All Nairaland Christians by HardMirror(m): 7:50pm On Jun 03, 2018
flamingREED:

If you look to the heavens tonite, you'll see Venus planet shinning very bright towards the sunset, between castor and pollux in Gemini ; Jupiter is bright too at about mid-east.

If you look South you'll see alpha and Beta centuaris and the Southern crux. Jupiter forms a triangle with Arcturus and Spica.

Jupiter is slightly within Libra constellation while the great Antares is right beneath in the neck of Scorpio. Now, tonite alone I've viewed two wandering stars, and wished they struck you dead.

You see, the days sweet heaven will no more be over you are at hand!
god hates astrologers and those who gaze to the stars. Swiftly will your judgement come from God

'When you enter the land the LORD your God is giving you, do not learn to imitate the detestable ways of the nations there. Let no one be found among you who sacrifices his son or daughter in the fire, who practices divination or sorcery, interprets omens, engages in witchcraft, or casts spells, or who is a medium or who consults the dead. Anyone who does these things is detestable to the LORD, and because of these detestable practices the LORD your God will drive out those nations before you. You must be blameless before the LORD your God. The nations you will dispossess listen to those who practice sorcery or divination. But as for you, the LORD your God has not permitted you to do so. (Deuteronomy 18:9-14.

4 Likes

Re: The Mental Disorder Called Atheism. Must Read For All Nairaland Christians by shaybebaby(f): 7:51pm On Jun 03, 2018
Butterflyleo:

Keep on baiting. I know your type. When I shift gear and focus on you, you would run off whimpering. But I am not for that tonight. Rolling in pigs filth isn't something I aim to do when I already know the pigs and clearly see their filth.

Wisdom tells me that you are not worth a modicum of attention. For someone who has been expending so much energy on harry porter books and Jedis and starwars as references, it shows the mental challenges you expose yourself to and how so much lacking they are.
That's right, scurry away like the snivelling rat. cool
Re: The Mental Disorder Called Atheism. Must Read For All Nairaland Christians by shaybebaby(f): 7:51pm On Jun 03, 2018
Butterflyleo:

That's right, scurry away like a snivelling rat. cool
Re: The Mental Disorder Called Atheism. Must Read For All Nairaland Christians by HardMirror(m): 7:53pm On Jun 03, 2018
johnydon22:

I actually love the thread, it accuses atheists of something and ends up showing the accusers are actually the culprits
the irony. It is unfortunate a set of people could be so false to what they claim to be

1 Like

Re: The Mental Disorder Called Atheism. Must Read For All Nairaland Christians by Butterflyleo: 7:53pm On Jun 03, 2018
shaybebaby:

That's right, scurry away like the snivelling rat. cool

I didn't even shift gear yet and you already confessed to baiting deliberately.

Kids! Show them small cane and they start confessing. grin

To think that I was actually talking to a kid who could refer to 9¾ at Kings Cross station in a harry potter book.

Smh

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Mental Disorder Called Atheism. Must Read For All Nairaland Christians by HardMirror(m): 7:56pm On Jun 03, 2018
Butterflyleo:

And you cannot call anyone a liar when you were paraded as the chief of them on your own thread "A tale of two mirrors".

I am speaking by.myself and did not drag flamingReed into this.

You were a laughingstock then and you still are now. Your relevance got erased by that exposure on that thread so much so you went on a sabbatical and are only struggling to find your " inner" mirrors now.
paraded? As i said before, perhaps in your imagination, but that is absolutely different from reality. You wish i was disgraced, flaming reed wishes i am dead. U guys better wake up.

2 Likes

Re: The Mental Disorder Called Atheism. Must Read For All Nairaland Christians by flamingREED(m): 7:58pm On Jun 03, 2018
HardMirror:
god hates astrologers and those who gaze to the stars. Swiftly will your judgement come from God

'When you enter the land the LORD your God is giving you, do not learn to imitate the detestable ways of the nations there. Let no one be found among you who sacrifices his son or daughter in the fire, who practices divination or sorcery, interprets omens, engages in witchcraft, or casts spells, or who is a medium or who consults the dead. Anyone who does these things is detestable to the LORD, and because of these detestable practices the LORD your God will drive out those nations before you. You must be blameless before the LORD your God. The nations you will dispossess listen to those who practice sorcery or divination. But as for you, the LORD your God has not permitted you to do so. (Deuteronomy 18:9-14.

There's indeed no justification for your existence, Mr Tale of Two Broken Mirrors.
Re: The Mental Disorder Called Atheism. Must Read For All Nairaland Christians by HardMirror(m): 8:00pm On Jun 03, 2018
flamingREED:

There's indeed no justification for your existence, Mr Tale of Two Broken Mirrors.

are u scared? You realize god aint on your side. Lol

2 Likes

Re: The Mental Disorder Called Atheism. Must Read For All Nairaland Christians by Butterflyleo: 8:01pm On Jun 03, 2018
HardMirror:
paraded? As i said before, perhaps in your imagination, but that is absolutely different from reality. You wish i was disgraced, flaming reed wishes i am dead. U guys better wake up.

I don't wish you were disgraced. YOU WERE TOTALLY DISGRACED!

So much so that even your fellow atheists disowned you and all put up disclaimers to that effect. grin

You scurried off like a chicken doused in diesel and hid away for a good while and obviously since your life would literally cease if you do not return to bashing religion, you had to return to try and recover your inner mirrors which have already been shattered.

I repeat, no wishes were made, YOU GOT SERVED with a hot plate of disgrace. And do not be afraid to mention FlamingReed as it should be. Do not space it next time.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Mental Disorder Called Atheism. Must Read For All Nairaland Christians by dalaman: 8:03pm On Jun 03, 2018
Butterflyleo:

You need to first have a standard that would show how he wouldn't fail. So which do you have?

It's a lie, I don't need to. All I need to do is to point out that he has failed in that which he profess. Your logic is so lame.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Mental Disorder Called Atheism. Must Read For All Nairaland Christians by MuttleyLaff: 8:03pm On Jun 03, 2018
HardMirror:
god hates astrologers and those who gaze to the stars.
Swiftly will your judgement come from God

'When you enter the land the LORD your God is giving you, do not learn to imitate the detestable ways of the nations there. Let no one be found among you who sacrifices his son or daughter in the fire, who practices divination or sorcery, interprets omens, engages in witchcraft, or casts spells, or who is a medium or who consults the dead. Anyone who does these things is detestable to the LORD, and because of these detestable practices the LORD your God will drive out those nations before you. You must be blameless before the LORD your God. The nations you will dispossess listen to those who practice sorcery or divination. But as for you, the LORD your God has not permitted you to do so.
(Deuteronomy 18:9-14
asking, "Where is the One who has been born King of the Jews?
We saw His star in the east and have come to worship Him."

- Matthew 2:2

Two things are very important to watch out for when doing bible hermeneutics.
They are:
1/ Context - what's the the circumstances that formed the setting for creating the verse(s)
and the background, in terms of how the verse(s) can be fully understood
2/ Motive - what's the reason for doing something and reason for advising against doing similar thing

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Mental Disorder Called Atheism. Must Read For All Nairaland Christians by ScienceWatch: 8:05pm On Jun 03, 2018
MuttleyLaff:
You're mate!
Yes, you are

You started a strawman, I am wriggling out from

Why do you care what Jesus taught?
What's it got to do with you?
Why mention Jesus and His teachings, to score cheap points if you dont believe in Him, dont believe He exists, dont believe in who He is?
Only the Janus-faced pull stunts like that

It is checkmate. Though I must admit that BudaAtum is the most advanced atheist here.
Re: The Mental Disorder Called Atheism. Must Read For All Nairaland Christians by Butterflyleo: 8:06pm On Jun 03, 2018
dalaman:

It's a lie, I don't need to. All I need to do is to point out that he has failed in that which he profess. Your logic is so lame.

You always so easily miss the very obvious.

How would you know what he professes and how would you claim it is worthy of being used to point out his failure despite your claim that his belief does not exist?

You set the premise so your premise nullified every judgement you would have inflicted on him and your premise clearly says that the bible is a myth and Jesus never existed.

So I ask you, can you use a myth or a non existent Jesus to judge anyone?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Mental Disorder Called Atheism. Must Read For All Nairaland Christians by flamingREED(m): 8:06pm On Jun 03, 2018
HardMirror:
are u scared? You realize god aint on your side. Lol

I keep saying it that your destruction will be marvelous.
Re: The Mental Disorder Called Atheism. Must Read For All Nairaland Christians by ScienceWatch: 8:09pm On Jun 03, 2018
Butterflyleo:

Even if they did, they would deny it even to themselves in order to keep up with the deception charade.
Yes, what a shame that ATHEISTS would deny TRUTH when they claim that they pride themselves on TRUTH.

BUTTERFLYLEO, what you are observing here is experiential truth of serious symptoms of insanity.

3 Likes

Re: The Mental Disorder Called Atheism. Must Read For All Nairaland Christians by dalaman: 8:13pm On Jun 03, 2018
Butterflyleo:

You always so easily miss the very obvious.

How would you know what he professes and how would you claim it is worthy of being used to point out his failure despite your claim that his belief does not exist?

You set the premise so your premise nullified every judgement you would have inflicted on him and your premise clearly says that the bible is a myth and Jesus never existed.

So I ask you, can you use a myth or a non existent Jesus to judge anyone?

A man constantly claims he loves a woman and that she means the world to him , instead of seeing him doing what lover do like providing for her, protecting her and making her happy, I see him doing the opposite by beating her, stealing her money, cheating on her constantly and disrespecting her.

Which standard do I need to agree to to call him out for not doing what he says? Tell me the standard.

A Christians says that Jesus is his standard and he points to the words of Jesus as his guide, Jesus tells those that believe in him to love their enemies for example and I see a so called follower of Jesus doing the opposite. I can simply point out to him that he is not even obeying that which he says he believes in. He is not even measuring up to HIS own standard. My belief has nothing to do with that. I can point out his hypocrisy based on his own beliefs. Mine has nothing to do with it. You are just deliberately trying to spin it because it exposes you as someone that stands for nothing.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Mental Disorder Called Atheism. Must Read For All Nairaland Christians by shaybebaby(f): 8:13pm On Jun 03, 2018
Butterflyleo:

I didn't even shift gear yet and you already confessed to baiting deliberately.

Kids! Show them small cane and they start confessing. grin

To think that I was actually talking to a kid who could refer to 9¾ at Kings Cross station in a harry potter book.

Smh
You are going to hell. You are guilty of atleast one of the 7 deadly sins-pride.
kiss

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (27) (Reply)

How Are You Sure There Will Be Nigeria In 2023? - Pastor Adeboye (Video) / BISHOP OYEDEPO: Is CAMA Policy Antichurch? / Fashola Visits Site Of Collapsed Synagogue Church as Death Toll Hits 44 (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.