Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,694 members, 7,831,156 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:35 PM

The Mental Disorder Called Atheism. Must Read For All Nairaland Christians - Religion (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Mental Disorder Called Atheism. Must Read For All Nairaland Christians (31458 Views)

The Evil Called Atheism! / A Thread For The Mental Emancipation Of Indoctrinated Religious Adherents / Atheism VS Christianity, Which One Is A Result Of Indoctrination? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (27) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Mental Disorder Called Atheism. Must Read For All Nairaland Christians by LosVikingos: 8:15pm On Jun 03, 2018
ScienceWatch, you're not serious o cheesy.. Are you stalking me?

Clowns cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Mental Disorder Called Atheism. Must Read For All Nairaland Christians by superhumanist(m): 8:16pm On Jun 03, 2018
shaybebaby:

You are going to hell. You are guilty of atleast one of the 7 deadly sins-pride.
kiss

Oh, he is proudly ignorant.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Mental Disorder Called Atheism. Must Read For All Nairaland Christians by Butterflyleo: 8:21pm On Jun 03, 2018
dalaman:

A man constantly claims he loves a woman and that she means the world to him , instead of seeing him doing what lover do like providing for her, protecting her and making her happy, I see him doing the opposite by beating her, stealing her money, cheating on her constantly and disrespecting her.

Which standard do I need to agree to to call him out for not doing what he says? Tell me the standard.

A Christians says that Jesus is his standard and he points to the words of Jesus as his guide, Jesus tells those that believe in him to love their enemies for example and I see a so called follower of Jesus doing the opposite. I can simply point out to him that he is not even obeying that which he says he believes in. He is not even measuring up to HIS own standard. My belief has nothing to do with that. I can point out his hypocrisy based on his own beliefs. Mine has nothing to do with it. You are just deliberately trying to spin it because it exposes you as someone that stands for nothing.

Its either you are blind to your own illogicality or you are willfully forcing yourself to deny it.

You have a premise. Your premise clearly unequivocally states that the bible is a myth and Jesus never existed and a premise is explained as a PREVIOUS statement or proposition from which another is inferred or follows as a conclusion

Since your premise states the above, where is your conclusion going to come from since your premise has nullified any hopes you had for a conclusion. Its like an accuser claiming somebody WAS MURDERED with a murder weapon that does not exist. What Judge would entertain such nonsense?

You say he was murdered yet you claim his murder weapon does not exist. So how did you know he was murdered since no such weapon that did that exists? What would you based your judgement on? A weapon that exists or one that does not exist.

If such a weapon that should prove the murder does not exist then there was no murder but a deliberate fabrication by you.

This is a simple logical assessment anyone can see.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Mental Disorder Called Atheism. Must Read For All Nairaland Christians by ScienceWatch: 8:22pm On Jun 03, 2018
sonofthunder:

welcome back brother... how have you been? and where have you been?
been a (long) while.
I humbly apologize for the late reply mighty CHRISTIAN WARRIOR.

Thank you for the warm welcome. As I mentioned earlier to another blessed CHRISTIAN WARRIOR BUTTERFLYLEO, I have been searching for genuine religious forums where atheistic hatred and deception is shot down, where the true love of Jesus is the dominant theme.

May the mighty JESUS protect your spirit SONOFTHUNDER as you move about in a Mental Asylum.

1 Like

Re: The Mental Disorder Called Atheism. Must Read For All Nairaland Christians by Anas09: 8:26pm On Jun 03, 2018
HardMirror:
last time i checked it's christians that are scared of death. Always praying not to die. Lilly livers
Who is this corpse? I am not a necromancer, i don't talk to the dead.
Re: The Mental Disorder Called Atheism. Must Read For All Nairaland Christians by shaybebaby(f): 8:27pm On Jun 03, 2018
superhumanist:

Oh, he is proudly ignorant.
Lol, savage!
Re: The Mental Disorder Called Atheism. Must Read For All Nairaland Christians by superhumanist(m): 8:31pm On Jun 03, 2018
Anas09:

Necroscope, actually.
Re: The Mental Disorder Called Atheism. Must Read For All Nairaland Christians by Anas09: 8:33pm On Jun 03, 2018
johnydon22:

Wow this is new. So demons work for you too?

And I was even thinking atheists are the ones with close affinity to demons.

I suppose its clear now
I am in Christ and Christ is in me. And i am seated in heavenly places far above the demons you worship and authority has been given to me to command them and they'd do as i say.

All i need do is be right before YHWH, i'll petition His throne by summoning you there, an Angel will be released to do what i request. Most of you are dead already, it's a matter of time.

Commanding your demons against you is easy.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Mental Disorder Called Atheism. Must Read For All Nairaland Christians by dalaman: 8:34pm On Jun 03, 2018
Butterflyleo:

Its either you are blind to your own illogicality or you are willfully forcing yourself to deny it.

You have a premise. Your premise clearly unequivocally states that the bible is a myth and Jesus never existed and a premise is explained as a PREVIOUS statement or proposition from which another is inferred or follows as a conclusion

Since your premise states the above, where is your conclusion going to come from since your premise has nullified any hopes you had for a conclusion. Its like an accuser claiming somebody WAS MURDERED with a murder weapon that does not exist. What Judge would entertain such nonsense?

You are a LIAR and LIES always flow freely from all your statements. The problem is that it is NOT about me but about what you as a person profess. You profess something but fail to live up to that which you profess how does someone pointing your hypocrisy has anything to do with his beliefs since you are the one that is failing to measure up to the standard you profess? What kind is lame and lying logic are you displaying? Your lies will make you enter into the bush someday. I DO NOT need to share the same belief as you do to point out your hypocrisy. Christians do NOT share the same beliefs with Muslims but Christians always point out the hypocrisyof Muslims. Muslims disagree with Christians and do not share the same beliefs as Christians but it doesn't stop them from pointing out their hypocrisy. The ONLY person that is saying that you must share the same belief with someone for you to point out his hypocrisy is you, and that logic is not only ridiculous but very lame and founded on your penchant for lies.

You say he was murdered yet you claim his murder weapon does not exist. So how did you know he was murdered since no such weapon that did that exists? What would you based your judgement on? A weapon that exists or one that does not exist.

If such a weapon that should prove the murder does not exist then there was no murder but a deliberate fabrication by you.

This is simply logical assessment anyone can see.

I am tired of this your lame and twisted logic that has no real.life application. See the nonsense you are saying. That a person killed another with a murder weapons he claims does not exist. It is only in your lying imaginations that such can ever happen. What will make another person say that he saw someone kill someone with a murder weapon he claims does not exist? What will make another person say such? You are obviously not reasoning at all but applying lame and faulty logic that is just embarrassing you and showing your penchant for lies.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Mental Disorder Called Atheism. Must Read For All Nairaland Christians by superhumanist(m): 8:35pm On Jun 03, 2018
Anas09:

I am in Christ and Christ is in me. And i am seated in heavenly places far above the demons you worship and authority has been given to me to command them and they'd do as i say.

All i need do is be right before YHWH, i'll petition His throne by summoning you there, an Angel will be released to do what i request. Most of you are dead already, it's a matter of time.

You command demons and yet, you deny being a necromancer.

Anas09:

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Mental Disorder Called Atheism. Must Read For All Nairaland Christians by Anas09: 8:35pm On Jun 03, 2018
johnydon22:

As low as low can get? This is simply too low, inconsiderate, lacks empathy, disgraceful and totally wicked..

Jesus fucking_g Christ Ann I'm so disappointed. Is this what Jesus would say?

Maybe I'm missing the point of Christianity again.

So much for love, peace and good news gospel.
It's the same demonic activities working inside of you we talking about. If you don't repent they'd keep doing it. Just a concerned warning.

You can't be so demonically bitter and not poison and kill things around you. Ask him he knows what i'm talking about John.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Mental Disorder Called Atheism. Must Read For All Nairaland Christians by ScienceWatch: 8:36pm On Jun 03, 2018
Butterflyleo:

Do you hold the ability to be remotely logical?

So your atheist brethren have not figured out yet that they cannot keep talking about what does not exist to them?

Have YOU been able to figure that out yet? Until you do, then you would never realise how pointless you always are and remain.
It is a sad day when atheists appear totally illogical on a forum slyly created for them by Seun to make them shine. They must be a great disappointment to Seun.

Why are they battling to understand your kind and patient teaching on the key fallacies and serious inconsistencies of the atheist BELIEF SYSTEM.

WHY DO THEY KEEP TALKING ENDLESSLY ABOUT SOMETHING THEY BELIEVE
DONT EXIST ?

The OP certainly exposes the FICTIONAL distorted reality of an Atheist.

2 Likes

Re: The Mental Disorder Called Atheism. Must Read For All Nairaland Christians by superhumanist(m): 8:40pm On Jun 03, 2018
Anas09:

It's the same demonic activities working inside of you we talking about. If you don't repent they'd keep doing it. Just a concerned warning.

You can't be so demonically bitter and not poison and kill things around you. Ask him he knows what i'm talking about John.

Expert in demonology.

It seems that you read the works of Satan more than your bible!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Mental Disorder Called Atheism. Must Read For All Nairaland Christians by johnydon22(m): 8:41pm On Jun 03, 2018
Anas09:

Amazing!!!
Re: The Mental Disorder Called Atheism. Must Read For All Nairaland Christians by superhumanist(m): 8:41pm On Jun 03, 2018
ScienceWatch:
It is a sad day when atheists appear totally illogical on a forum slyly created for them by seen to make them shine. They must be a great disappointment to Seun.

Why are they battling to understand your kind and patient teaching on the key fallacies and serious inconsistencies of the atheist BELIEF SYSTEM.

WHY DO THEY KEEP TALKING ENDLESSLY ABOUT SOMETHING THEY BELIEVE
DONT EXIST ?

The OP certainly exposes the FICTIONAL distorted reality of an Atheist.

You must really like the taste of Butterflyleos butt.

Asslicker

1 Like

Re: The Mental Disorder Called Atheism. Must Read For All Nairaland Christians by johnydon22(m): 8:41pm On Jun 03, 2018
Anas09:

Outstanding!!! I have learnt a lot now.. Wow
Re: The Mental Disorder Called Atheism. Must Read For All Nairaland Christians by Butterflyleo: 8:44pm On Jun 03, 2018
dalaman:

You are a LIAR and LIES always flow freely from all your statements. The problem is that it is NOT about me but about what you as a person profess. You profess something but fail to live up to that which you profess how does someone pointing your hypocrisy has anything to do with his beliefs since you are the one that is failing to measure up to the standard you profess? What kind is lame and lying logic are you displaying? Your lies will make you enter into the bush someday. I DO NOT need to share the same belief as you do to point out your hypocrisy. Christians do NOT share the same beliefs with Muslims but Christians always point out the hypocrisyof Muslims. Muslims disagree with Christians and do not share the same beliefs as Christians but it doesn't stop them from pointing out their hypocrisy. The ONLY person that is saying that you must share the same belief with someone for you to point out his hypocrisy is you, and that logic is not only ridiculous but very lame and founded on your penchant for lies.

I am tired of this your lame and twisted logic that has no real.life application. See the nonsense you are saying. That a person killed another with a murder weapons he claims does not exist. It is only in your lying imaginations that such can ever happen. What will make another person say that he saw someone kill someone with a murder weapon he claims does not exist? What will make another person say such? You are obviously not reasoning at all but applying lame and faulty logic that is just embarrassing you and showing your penchant for lies.

You are fond of first baiting with calling me a liar before you type your usual long epistles which hold no water.

What the person professes should only bother those who profess same with him and not someone who says his words of profession do not exist.

I am glad you are seeing the illogicality in my talk about the murder claim when there existed no weapon as proof. That illogicality you are seeing is actually how your words and accusations of hypocrisy towards Christians looks like
You say Jesus does not exist and the bible is a myth yet you suddenly remove the myth tag you placed on the bible and use its words to judge someone when you feel like it and expect to be taken seriously?

You also suddenly cause Jesus to exist so you can use his words and life to judge another who subscribes to him despite you claiming Jesus does not exist and you feel you are making sense to yourself?

What you are doing is called selective perception. You have absolutely no foundation to stand on to lay your accusations yet you imagine you had one by selectively giving authority to the bible whenever you feel like it despite your premise that calls it a myth and you selectively bring Jesus into existence in order to use him as a template despite claiming he never existed.

If you were in a law court and you were a lawyer on what grounds would you present your case, on existing foundations to your case or on non existent foundations? Remember a lawyer would always make an opening argument. So what and where would your opening arguments come from when your foundation for a case never existed?

As a judge what would you be looking out for in order to make a case credible? A case with existing facts or a case which have no existing facts?

These are your non existent facts

1) Jesus does not exist

2) The bible is a myth.

Your non existent facts threw your case out even before it began.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Mental Disorder Called Atheism. Must Read For All Nairaland Christians by Anas09: 8:46pm On Jun 03, 2018
johnydon22:

Outstanding!!! I have learnt a lot now.. Wow
Like i care? You of all people should have known me by now. I give no shiittt.

If you lots don't come at me, you won't exist. You guys are dead already anyways, so what has the living got to do with the dead?

Keep being blind to all the insults he hauls at me, but magnify what i say. I don't care boy.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Mental Disorder Called Atheism. Must Read For All Nairaland Christians by Anas09: 8:47pm On Jun 03, 2018
johnydon22:

Amazing!!!
Yes it is, and that fact will keep eluding you.

1 Like

Re: The Mental Disorder Called Atheism. Must Read For All Nairaland Christians by Anas09: 8:48pm On Jun 03, 2018
superhumanist:

Expert in demonology.
It seems that you read the works of Satan more than your bible!
You'd know won't you? It's your guide to life, so you shd know better.

1 Like

Re: The Mental Disorder Called Atheism. Must Read For All Nairaland Christians by ScienceWatch: 8:50pm On Jun 03, 2018
Butterflyleo:

You call it fiction yet still speak for me despite having a premise that it is fiction.

Kids speak of star wars and jedis and make comments like a Jedi would be judges by star wars. How old are you?

Your little mind is too small for "big" words like doofus. Learn to stick to two letter words like FU. I think that better matches your brain capacity.
Lol Roll on the floor laughter. ROTFL.

FU is a word especially created to help a Mental patient.
Re: The Mental Disorder Called Atheism. Must Read For All Nairaland Christians by ScienceWatch: 8:54pm On Jun 03, 2018
Anas09:

Like i care? You of all people should have known me by now. I give no shiittt.

If you lots don't come at me, you won't exist. You guys are dead already anyways, so what has the living got to do with the dead?

Keep being blind to all the insults he hauls at me, but magnify what i say. I don't care boy.
Well stated. WHAT HAS THE LIVING GOT TO DO WITH THE DEAD. You have summarized the essence of the atheist dilemma.
Re: The Mental Disorder Called Atheism. Must Read For All Nairaland Christians by Anas09: 8:54pm On Jun 03, 2018
flamingREED:

If you look to the heavens tonite, you'll see Venus planet shinning very bright towards the sunset, between castor and pollux in Gemini ; Jupiter is bright too at about mid-east.

If you look South you'll see alpha and Beta centuaris and the Southern crux. Jupiter forms a triangle with Arcturus and Spica.

Jupiter is slightly within Libra constellation while the great Antares is right beneath in the neck of Scorpio. Now, tonite alone I've viewed two wandering stars, and wished they struck you dead.

You see, the days sweet heaven will no more be over you are at hand!
You are dissipating your energy on a corpse. A stinking decaying corpse at that.

1 Like

Re: The Mental Disorder Called Atheism. Must Read For All Nairaland Christians by superhumanist(m): 8:55pm On Jun 03, 2018
Anas09:

You'd know won't you? It's your guide to life, so you shd know better.

Lol.....sonoflucifer must hear this!
Re: The Mental Disorder Called Atheism. Must Read For All Nairaland Christians by ScienceWatch: 8:58pm On Jun 03, 2018
superhumanist:

You must really like the taste of Butterflyleos butt.

Asslicker
why are you stalking me. Don't mention me. You are bitter and envious because BUTTERFLYLEO has a far superior intellect and Wisdom that you can only masturbate over.

Go fly a Kite. Don't mention me.

2 Likes

Re: The Mental Disorder Called Atheism. Must Read For All Nairaland Christians by Butterflyleo: 8:59pm On Jun 03, 2018
ScienceWatch:
why are you stalking me. Don't mention me. You are bitter and envious because BUTTERFLYLEO has a far superior intellect and Wisdom that you can only masturbate over.

Go fly a Kite. Don't mention me.

Lmao grin cheesy

Is it that obvious he is a child?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Mental Disorder Called Atheism. Must Read For All Nairaland Christians by Anas09: 9:02pm On Jun 03, 2018
shaybebaby:

Ode! Jediism is a valid religion.

You are no different from a person claiming platform 9¾ at Kings Cross Station really exists because it was written in Harry Potter books. kiss
This is another level of dumb.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Mental Disorder Called Atheism. Must Read For All Nairaland Christians by dalaman: 9:03pm On Jun 03, 2018
Butterflyleo:

You are fond of first baiting with calling me a liar before you type your usual long epistles which hold no water.

What the person professes should only bother those who profess same with him and not someone who says his words of profession do not exist.

It's a lie, it's doesn't have to bother them, all the need to do is show the person that he isn't measuring to the standard he is professing. Again you are the only person that is throwing this silly logic and it is predicated on lies.

I am glad you are seeing the illogicality in my talk about the murder claim when there existed no weapon as proof. That illogicality you are seeing is actually how your words and accusations of hypocrisy towards Christians looks like
You say Jesus does not exist and the bible is a myth yet you suddenly remove the myth tag you placed on the bible and use its words to judge someone when you feel like it and expect to be taken seriously?

Your penchant for lies will keep exposing you. Again I do NOT need to share the same belief with a person to show him that he is NOT measuring to the standard he has set for himself. I can point out a Christians hypocrisy without believing in Christianity at all. If a Hindu comes and meet me and tells me that the verders tells him not to eat beef because it is sacred and divine but I see him always eating beef, I do not need to believe that beef is sacred or divine to point out that he is failing at the standard he has set out. I do not need to believe in Jesus to show a Christian that he is not doing as Jesus says so long as I can read the instructions given out to Christians on how they are to act. Your logic is puerile and lame.

You also suddenly cause Jesus to exist so you can use his words and life to judge another who subscribes to him despite you claiming Jesus does not exist and you feel you are making sense to yourself?

What you are doing is called selective perception. You have absolutely no foundation to stand on to lay your accusations yet you imagine you had one by selectively giving authority to the bible whenever you feel like it despite your premise that calls it a myth and you selectively bring Jesus into existence in order to use him as a template despite claiming he never existed.

If you were in a law court and you were a lawyer on what grounds would you present your case, on existing foundations to your case or on non existent foundations? Remember a lawyer would always make an opening argument. So what and where would your opening arguments come from when your foundation for a case never existed?

As a judge what would you be looking out for in order to make a case credible? A case with existing facts or a case which have no existing facts?

1) Jesus does not exist

2) The bible is a myth.

All this long and unnecessary commentary over nothing. This is not a law court and there is no judge here. Pointing out a person's hypocrisy is not a trail case. A person comes and says I believe in Jesus as his standard and will do everything Jesus tells him to do.

I see the person doing other wise, I can call him out and point out his hypocrisy regardless of my beliefs. He believes it and professes it but is acting other wise, I don't need to share his belief to point that out.

As I said earlier Muslims call out Christians on their hypocrisy and Christians do that despite not believing each other at all.

Your penchant for lies will make you to keep throwing meaningless and empty logic.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Mental Disorder Called Atheism. Must Read For All Nairaland Christians by Anas09: 9:04pm On Jun 03, 2018
shaybebaby:

Oh I have, I'm mostly a silent reader. Just a bit bored today so thought I'd join in the fray.
And you'd wish you have something intellectual to contribute.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Mental Disorder Called Atheism. Must Read For All Nairaland Christians by ScienceWatch: 9:05pm On Jun 03, 2018
Butterflyleo:

1) Jesus does not exist

2) The bible is a myth.

Wow BUTTERFLYLEO, that was Checkmate !!!!!!! We all agree that your post deserve an award.

POST OF THE WEEK goes to BUTTERFLYLEO.

2 Likes

Re: The Mental Disorder Called Atheism. Must Read For All Nairaland Christians by HardMirror(m): 9:05pm On Jun 03, 2018
Anas09:

you are already if indeed i am one.
Re: The Mental Disorder Called Atheism. Must Read For All Nairaland Christians by Anas09: 9:06pm On Jun 03, 2018
Butterflyleo:

Keep on baiting. I know your type. When I shift gear and focus on you, you would run off whimpering. But I am not for that tonight. Rolling in pigs filth isn't something I aim to do when I already know the pigs and clearly see their filth.

Wisdom tells me that you are not worth a modicum of attention. For someone who has been expending so much energy on harry porter books and Jedis and starwars as references, it shows the mental challenges you expose yourself to and how so much lacking they are.
As in eh?. I'll feel insulted to pause and engage someone this low.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (27) (Reply)

How Are You Sure There Will Be Nigeria In 2023? - Pastor Adeboye (Video) / BISHOP OYEDEPO: Is CAMA Policy Antichurch? / Fashola Visits Site Of Collapsed Synagogue Church as Death Toll Hits 44 (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 100
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.