Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,792 members, 7,820,785 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:34 PM

What is Sin Against The Holy Spirit That Will Not Be Forgiven?? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What is Sin Against The Holy Spirit That Will Not Be Forgiven?? (46104 Views)

Why Is It Unforgivable To Sin Against The Holy Spirit / What Is Sin? / You Are A Spirit That Lives In A Body (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What is Sin Against The Holy Spirit That Will Not Be Forgiven?? by Akpacha(m): 10:12am On Jun 17, 2018
realmindz:
For example if I say the Holy Spirit is a rapist for having knowledge of Mary without consent. Or if I say the Holy Spirit is the baddest weed smoker, that's why he's the most high.

His boss, Yahweh will make sure he tortures me for eternity. He will roast me in his lake of fire which he has prepared specially for people who did not accept or believe that he's the boss.

Moral of the lesson, never fvck with the Holy Spirit most especially when he is high,....the most high
lol u are a bad thing, I can't help u and God would not.
Re: What is Sin Against The Holy Spirit That Will Not Be Forgiven?? by Nobody: 10:15am On Jun 17, 2018
There is no such thing as 'Sin against Holy Spirit'.

I have not noted such 'Sin' among the Mosaic Laws, which are the basic Commandments of the Multi-dimensional God of Israel to his off-springs many thousands of years ago.

The problem, or should I say, the transcendent ignorance in Christianity and in many other religions are the importation, commission, integration and even outright MK-Ultra tactics utilized by the authorities of these religions to further enslave their followers in mind-control programs as weapons of control.

The mere fact that most Christians do not even know what Holy Spirit means, neither have they sincerely experienced anything out of ordinary, of which Science and common-sense can not explain, which they could posite as effect of 'Holy Spirit', nor even an apparition, embodied Spirit being, presenting itself as 'Holy Spirit' makes the entire belief a quackmire.

Could we be symbolizing an existing natural Human Energy System as 'Holy Spirit' ? Which I can understand based on high level of Cosmic Computational illiteracy of many religious people ?

I strongly believe that there is a direct relationship between ignorance of Consciousness Dynamics and Poverty, which is clearly evident in the fact that Religions thrives in Countries that the populace are majorly illiterate of Science and Technologies of Cosmic Consciousness and the mechanics of its dynamics.

There is no such thing as 'Sin against Holy Spirit'. Depravity of Emotional Intelligence should not be misconstrued as a sin, but as the immaturity of a personal psychology and should be an object of moral education devoid of mind control antics by religious business centers.

QED.
Re: What is Sin Against The Holy Spirit That Will Not Be Forgiven?? by EmpressT(f): 10:15am On Jun 17, 2018
You are right mr. The OP is totally wrong. He should read his bible very well.
Alariiwo:
The only sin that will not be forgiven is blasphemy against the Holy spirit.

I can't remember the verse but it's def. not anger.
Re: What is Sin Against The Holy Spirit That Will Not Be Forgiven?? by lawboss: 10:16am On Jun 17, 2018
Blessed be the word of the Lord....Amen
Re: What is Sin Against The Holy Spirit That Will Not Be Forgiven?? by obataokenwa(m): 10:26am On Jun 17, 2018
Anger is never a sin against the Holy Ghost.
The sin against the Holy Ghost is blephemy and what is blasphemy?
When someone has tasted of the power of the world yo come and then decide to give place to the devil by denying Christ and God.
What's power of the world to come?....If you have performed miracles and experienced the words of knowledge and even been taken out of this realm to the heavenlies through visions, then u can't deny what u have been shown and condemn same.
Who is qualified to Sin against the Holy Ghost?...there is a level a Christian must get to before one can be said to have sinned against the Holy Ghost. For instance the level of the Adeboyes, Oyedepos and other men that have gone out of this realm into the heavenlies....

Many people are just ignorant and tot maybe their sin has made them sin greatly against the Holy Ghost and thereby filling condemned and can't pray or draw close to God again...reason for many suicides among so called Christians and men of God cos they've been made to believe like OP pointed that they've sinned against the Holy Ghost by common anger...

Anger is part of man but its also a temporal thing

1 Like

Re: What is Sin Against The Holy Spirit That Will Not Be Forgiven?? by sureheaven(m): 10:26am On Jun 17, 2018
...so all non Christian in the world won't be forgiven

Nobody gets to the father except thru the Son (Jesus Christ of Nazareth).
Without the shedding of his blood, there won’t be forgiveness or remission of our sins.

1 Like

Re: What is Sin Against The Holy Spirit That Will Not Be Forgiven?? by Nuzo1(m): 10:27am On Jun 17, 2018
All sins are forgivable in Christ. Even the sins of unbelief.

Problem only arises when you know but still insist on your own knowledge and understanding. Even at this level, it's still very forgivable. But how do you know you are on the wrong part without the Holy Spirit?

When you comfortably keep repeating a sin (not only unbelief), it becomes difficult to access the Holy Spirit who directs our part. And when you can't access the Holy Spirit, you are lost. Only the mercy of God can save you at this time by arranging a situation that will make you realize you are on the wrong path.

Be it the sin of lies, fornication or unbelief; the moment you realize that it's wrong but still persist, the Holy Spirit departs from you. And that is doom.

The departure of the Holy Spirit from a perpetual sinner is what is called the unforgivable sin. And comfortably dwelling in whatever sin is death.

1 Like

Re: What is Sin Against The Holy Spirit That Will Not Be Forgiven?? by Olabenjamen22(m): 10:30am On Jun 17, 2018
Happy Sunday brethren.

Op, the unforgive-able sin is the blasphemy against the holy spirit not anger.

And to my Christian brethren, please don't reply any useless comment from those atheist and those anti Christ, just report their comment to the mod.

Happy Sunday.
Re: What is Sin Against The Holy Spirit That Will Not Be Forgiven?? by IslamicRebel01: 10:33am On Jun 17, 2018
Religious fanatics.
Re: What is Sin Against The Holy Spirit That Will Not Be Forgiven?? by ricki: 10:37am On Jun 17, 2018
The holy Spirit is the Ten commandments and other statutes given by Yashua........wilfully breaking the law is unforgiven.......penalty is death

Simple Explanation.

Romans 7:12 - "Therefore the law is holy, and the commandment holy, and just, and good"

...........I will give anyone £1000 to prove me wrong.
Re: What is Sin Against The Holy Spirit That Will Not Be Forgiven?? by Tolams16(m): 10:37am On Jun 17, 2018
The only sin against the holyspirit that ll not be forgiven is blasphemy!! The only time jesus mention this sin, was when he was accused of casting out demons through beelzebub the prince of demons, and jesus said a house divided against itself cannot stand how can beelzebub fight beelzebub. That was when he mentioned the sin against the holyspirit which involves blasphemy against the holyspirit or lieing against the holyspirit. This involves accusing genuine men of God from using dark powers to deliver or heal when its actually the holyspirit in them that is working.( pls lets be careful of wrongly judging genuine men of God, even though we know there are thousands of fake ones out there) Pls read Mathew 12::22-31. PLEASE LETS DO WELL TO UNDERSTAND THE SCRIPTURE WELL BEFORE SHARING SO THAT WE DONT LEAD PEOPLE ASTRAY, AND CHRISTIANS PLEASE WHEN EVER WE HEAR ANY SERMON LETS MAKE OUR OWN RESEARCH, THE BIBLE IS THERE FOR EVERYONE. This is a total blunder to say that the sin against the holy spirit that cannot be forgiven is anger, when none of the scriptures you pointed out said anything about "the sin against the holyspirit that cannot be forgiven" your scriptures only speak about frustrating or annoying the spirit and not about the sin that cannot be forgiven pls lets get the difference. PLEASE I ADJURE ANYONE CONFUSED ABOUT THIS OR THAT WILL LIKE TO KNOW MORE OR HAVE A CLEARER UNDERSTANDING TO READ MATHEW 12::22-31. PLEASE LETS TRY AND REALLY UNDERSTAND WHAT THE SCRIPTURE IS SAYING. THANK YOU.
Re: What is Sin Against The Holy Spirit That Will Not Be Forgiven?? by Nobody: 10:39am On Jun 17, 2018
lightblazingnow:
Anger!!!!!

Anger against the all loving, most caring, ever present, never give up looking out for me God Almighty. Why should I worry when he had told me not to fear, for he is present with us.

Now, the question, did I or we ever believed him And if I did I'd lived in rest. I wouldn't be angry when things didn't go as planned, because I have believed that I am not in control if I ever have accepted my love, the father God Almighty and CHRIST JESUS.

Galatians 2:20 I am crucified with Christ: nevertheless I live; yet not I, but Christ liveth in me: and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by the faith of the Son of God, who loved me, and gave himself for me. 2:21 I do not frustrate the grace of God: for if righteousness come by the law, then Christ is dead in vain.

You don't exist now, the life you live in the flesh, you live trusting the saviour of your soul, and why should their souls be troubled and their hearts imagine vain things.

Psalms 2:1 Why do the heathen rage, and the people imagine a vain thing? 2:2 The kings of the earth set themselves, and the rulers take counsel together, against the LORD, and against his anointed, saying, 2:3 Let us break their bands asunder, and cast away their cords from us. 2:4 He that sitteth in the heavens shall laugh: the LORD shall have them in derision. 2:5 Then shall he speak unto them in his wrath, and vex them in his sore displeasure.

Did you see that, you've Vex him, the Almighty God in to destructions, you who were created says he isn't the ruler, the creator of all, they said in their hearts...

Psalms 2:3 Let us break their bands asunder, and cast away their cords from us."

Very clear!!!!! Angry!!!

Matthew 5:22 But I say unto you, That whosoever is angry with his brother without a cause shall be in danger of the judgment: and whosoever shall say to his brother, Raca, shall be in danger of the council: but whosoever shall say, Thou fool, shall be in danger of hell fire.

Someone said there's nothing like hell fire, there is , and you should know that the creator God Almighty the father of our lord Christ Jesus who is blessed for ever, ever living, you should know that He will be ruthless heartless against his enemies whom have transgressed his commandments, and trampled on foot the blood of the Father and son CHRIST. There is hell fire for real!!!!!

That's When sin gets to unforgivable state like that in Satan and the ruler's, the kings of the earth and the people who are imagining vain things. They are angry against the loving father.

Matthew 7:11 If ye then, being evil, know how to give good gifts unto your children, how much more shall your Father which is in heaven give good things to them that ask him? 7:12 Therefore all things whatsoever ye would that men should do to you, do ye even so to them: for this is the law and the prophets.

The father God Almighty is good and perfect and all , Everything he ever wanted is goodness in the land, amongst the people in every generation and life goes on.

Ephesians 4:26 Be ye angry, and sin not: let not the sun go down upon your wrath: 4:27 Neither give place to the devil.

Don't forget apostle Paul often told the churches of his time while preaching or writings that he spoke to them as babes in Christ, children who are not ready to enjoy the deeper relationship with the all loving father.

New Living Translation
Dear brothers and sisters, when I was with you I couldn't talk to you as I would to spiritual people. I had to talk as though you belonged to this world or as though you were infants in the Christian life.
1 Corinthians 3:1

Hebrews 5:12 For when for the time ye ought to be teachers, ye have need that one teach you again which be the first principles of the oracles of God; and are become such as have need of milk, and not of strong meat. 5:13 For every one that useth milk is unskilful in the word of righteousness: for he is a babe. 5:14 But strong meat belongeth to them that are of full age, even those who by reason of use have their senses exercised to discern both good and evil.

And so he knew they couldn't handle " don't be angry"
Because of the Generations we are in. Troubleshooting times"

Test age. Time of great temptations when the love of many men for the father God Almighty and CHRIST will fade away because of the abounding iniquity among men.

Do you love me?? Jesus asked Peter three times. And Peter was more than angry, he was grieved. You shouldn't my dear friend. You have been so loved and cared for by the unseen hands whom have carried you even when you knew nothing about you.

Why are you angry against his judgements and positions, you haven't seen the end, but he knows the end and Everything.

Instead, fight the good fight of faith and lay hold on to Eternal life. The gift of God Almighty is eternal life. Fight to secure it from attackers. Cast out the devil's

Ephesians 4:30 And grieve not the holy Spirit of God, whereby ye are sealed unto the day of redemption. 4:31 Let all bitterness, and wrath, and anger, and clamour, and evil speaking, be put away from you, with all malice: 4:32 And be ye kind one to another, tenderhearted, forgiving one another, even as God for Christ's sake hath forgiven you.

The holy spirit does not exist.. .grin.
Re: What is Sin Against The Holy Spirit That Will Not Be Forgiven?? by Jeezuzpick(m): 10:42am On Jun 17, 2018
OP, its less stresstul to avoid being too "deep" or esoteric in our interpretation of the Word.

Simplicity is it.

Matthew 12:22-34 should be taken literally.

Jesus said 'blasphemy against the Holy Spirit' shall not be forgiven.

He said it immediately after a few guys accused Him of casting out demons by the power of the prince of devils.

Don't try to prove other stuff not CLEARLY AND EXPRESSLY stated.

Anger is not sin. It is temptation to sin. We may be angry, but we are not to allow the anger to make us sin.

3 Likes

Re: What is Sin Against The Holy Spirit That Will Not Be Forgiven?? by emerged01(m): 10:42am On Jun 17, 2018
Akpacha:
How do u know prophet of God? Those conmen feeding fat on pple ignorance?

If you are diligent enough and you have discerning spirit,and you are spirit filled you will know them,even bible said by their fruits you shall know. Because of one bad egg you shouldn't think all eggs are bad.
Re: What is Sin Against The Holy Spirit That Will Not Be Forgiven?? by BanjiRaymond(m): 10:47am On Jun 17, 2018
If there's no repentance, there can be no forgiveness. That's when a person is in danger of the unforgivable sin.

2 Likes

Re: What is Sin Against The Holy Spirit That Will Not Be Forgiven?? by Tosynolebo(m): 10:48am On Jun 17, 2018
Yes my brother. The sin against the holy spirit is unbelieve, doubting the redeeming power of God, doubting that God in his infinite power cannot forgive ur sin and one dying in this very state of doubt.

Adeyeye09:
it's simply the sin of unbelieve....you grieve God mostly by your lack of faith in Him.
Many think it's fornication or murder which is the major sin but doubting what has been said by God is even greater!
The blasphemy against the Holy Ghost is counting God's word as trash and having zero faith in the Lord Jesus
Re: What is Sin Against The Holy Spirit That Will Not Be Forgiven?? by Diso60090(m): 10:51am On Jun 17, 2018
Nigeria's know nothing about the bible they are carrying up&down eg:

Pastors sleeping with married women
Pastors sleeping with under age girls
Pastors sleeping with bicthes
Pastors sleeping with single men
Re: What is Sin Against The Holy Spirit That Will Not Be Forgiven?? by Babalagzy: 10:51am On Jun 17, 2018
There is no sin unforgivable. None at all. What kind of God do we think we serve?

2 Likes

Re: What is Sin Against The Holy Spirit That Will Not Be Forgiven?? by donbachi(m): 10:56am On Jun 17, 2018
If u catch ur girlfriend/wife with ur brother will u 4give?answer my question,b4 i answer ur own.
Re: What is Sin Against The Holy Spirit That Will Not Be Forgiven?? by ikechemez(m): 11:01am On Jun 17, 2018
Read mattew12. Vs 31 and 32.

Blasphemy against Jesus Christ will be forgiven but against the holy spirit is no no no
Re: What is Sin Against The Holy Spirit That Will Not Be Forgiven?? by ikechemez(m): 11:06am On Jun 17, 2018
[quote author=Babalagzy post=68563338]There is no sin unforgivable. None at all. What kind of God do we think we serve? [/quot

Read mattew 12 vs 31 and 32
Re: What is Sin Against The Holy Spirit That Will Not Be Forgiven?? by Toks2008(m): 11:07am On Jun 17, 2018
lightblazingnow:
Anger!!!!!

Anger against the all loving, most caring, ever present, never give up looking out for me God Almighty. Why should I worry when he had told me not to fear, for he is present with us.

Now, the question, did I or we ever believed him And if I did I'd lived in rest. I wouldn't be angry when things didn't go as planned, because I have believed that I am not in control if I ever have accepted my love, the father God Almighty and CHRIST JESUS.

Galatians 2:20 I am crucified with Christ: nevertheless I live; yet not I, but Christ liveth in me: and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by the faith of the Son of God, who loved me, and gave himself for me. 2:21 I do not frustrate the grace of God: for if righteousness come by the law, then Christ is dead in vain.

You don't exist now, the life you live in the flesh, you live trusting the saviour of your soul, and why should their souls be troubled and their hearts imagine vain things.

Psalms 2:1 Why do the heathen rage, and the people imagine a vain thing? 2:2 The kings of the earth set themselves, and the rulers take counsel together, against the LORD, and against his anointed, saying, 2:3 Let us break their bands asunder, and cast away their cords from us. 2:4 He that sitteth in the heavens shall laugh: the LORD shall have them in derision. 2:5 Then shall he speak unto them in his wrath, and vex them in his sore displeasure.

Did you see that, you've Vex him, the Almighty God in to destructions, you who were created says he isn't the ruler, the creator of all, they said in their hearts...

Psalms 2:3 Let us break their bands asunder, and cast away their cords from us."

Very clear!!!!! Angry!!!

Matthew 5:22 But I say unto you, That whosoever is angry with his brother without a cause shall be in danger of the judgment: and whosoever shall say to his brother, Raca, shall be in danger of the council: but whosoever shall say, Thou fool, shall be in danger of hell fire.

Someone said there's nothing like hell fire, there is , and you should know that the creator God Almighty the father of our lord Christ Jesus who is blessed for ever, ever living, you should know that He will be ruthless heartless against his enemies whom have transgressed his commandments, and trampled on foot the blood of the Father and son CHRIST. There is hell fire for real!!!!!

That's When sin gets to unforgivable state like that in Satan and the ruler's, the kings of the earth and the people who are imagining vain things. They are angry against the loving father.

Matthew 7:11 If ye then, being evil, know how to give good gifts unto your children, how much more shall your Father which is in heaven give good things to them that ask him? 7:12 Therefore all things whatsoever ye would that men should do to you, do ye even so to them: for this is the law and the prophets.

The father God Almighty is good and perfect and all , Everything he ever wanted is goodness in the land, amongst the people in every generation and life goes on.

Ephesians 4:26 Be ye angry, and sin not: let not the sun go down upon your wrath: 4:27 Neither give place to the devil.

Don't forget apostle Paul often told the churches of his time while preaching or writings that he spoke to them as babes in Christ, children who are not ready to enjoy the deeper relationship with the all loving father.

New Living Translation
Dear brothers and sisters, when I was with you I couldn't talk to you as I would to spiritual people. I had to talk as though you belonged to this world or as though you were infants in the Christian life.
1 Corinthians 3:1

Hebrews 5:12 For when for the time ye ought to be teachers, ye have need that one teach you again which be the first principles of the oracles of God; and are become such as have need of milk, and not of strong meat. 5:13 For every one that useth milk is unskilful in the word of righteousness: for he is a babe. 5:14 But strong meat belongeth to them that are of full age, even those who by reason of use have their senses exercised to discern both good and evil.

And so he knew they couldn't handle " don't be angry"
Because of the Generations we are in. Troubleshooting times"

Test age. Time of great temptations when the love of many men for the father God Almighty and CHRIST will fade away because of the abounding iniquity among men.

Do you love me?? Jesus asked Peter three times. And Peter was more than angry, he was grieved. You shouldn't my dear friend. You have been so loved and cared for by the unseen hands whom have carried you even when you knew nothing about you.

Why are you angry against his judgements and positions, you haven't seen the end, but he knows the end and Everything.

Instead, fight the good fight of faith and lay hold on to Eternal life. The gift of God Almighty is eternal life. Fight to secure it from attackers. Cast out the devil's

Ephesians 4:30 And grieve not the holy Spirit of God, whereby ye are sealed unto the day of redemption. 4:31 Let all bitterness, and wrath, and anger, and clamour, and evil speaking, be put away from you, with all malice: 4:32 And be ye kind one to another, tenderhearted, forgiving one another, even as God for Christ's sake hath forgiven you.

Blasphemy against the Holy Spirit, is any sin that a person clings to by continually resisting the convicting power of the Holy Spirit. Keep in mind that there is not one specific sin that is unforgivable, such as lying, stealing or murder, but rather a perpetual hardening of the heart and willfully sinning against God and man (1 Timothy 4:2; Titus 1:15).

In Acts 7:51, Stephen says the following to the Pharisees, "You stiff-necked and uncircumcised in heart and ears! You always resist the Holy Spirit; as your fathers did, so do you.” In a nutshell the unpardonable sin is any sin that a person doesn’t want to give up, confess, or even ask forgiveness for and additionally doesn’t want to hear any more about it from the Holy Spirit.

Any sin mankind wants pardon for is forgivable. However, if we turn our backs on the voice of the Holy Spirit we begin to silence His convictions and eventually we cannot hear His convicting power. This effectively blocks the working of God in our lives because we have reached a point where we are unable to respond to the promptings of the Holy Spirit.

2 Likes

Re: What is Sin Against The Holy Spirit That Will Not Be Forgiven?? by nuelsylves(m): 11:13am On Jun 17, 2018
Op. Anger is not the sins against the Holy spirit. It's better to keep quite when it comes to things of God than to teach and mislead people.

Sins against the Holy spirit is Blasphemy

In Matthew 12:31 Jesus says, “Therefore I tell you, every sin and blasphemy will be forgiven men, but the blasphemy against the Spirit will not be forgiven.”

Jesus called not all blasphemy unpardonable, but only that against the Holy Spirit.

Some may ask, what are the blasphemy against the Holy Spirit?

Blasphemy against the Holy Spirit is the “deliberate refusal” to accept God’s mercy and forgiveness.

Six species of this sin have been identified over time as

1. Despair;

2. Presumption;

3. Impenitence or a firm determination not to repent;

4. Obstinacy;

5. Resisting divine truth known to be such; and

6. Envy of another’s spiritual welfare.

Please! Next time try study your Bible very well and carry out some research before writing this kind of topic.
Re: What is Sin Against The Holy Spirit That Will Not Be Forgiven?? by IamXpress(m): 11:14am On Jun 17, 2018
Tolams16:
The only sin against the holyspirit that ll not be forgiven is blasphemy!! The only time jesus mention this sin, was when he was accused of casting out demons through beelzebub the prince of demons, and jesus said a house divided against itself cannot stand how can beelzebub fight beelzebub. That was when he mentioned the sin against the holyspirit which involves blasphemy against the holyspirit or lieing against the holyspirit. Pls read Mathew 12::22-31. PLEASE LETS DO WELL TO UNDERSTAND THE SCRIPTURE WELL BEFORE SHARING SO THAT WE DONT LEAD PEOPLE ASTRAY, AND CHRISTIANS PLEASE WHEN EVER WE HEAR ANY SERMON LETS MAKE OUR OWN RESEARCH, THE BIBLE IS THERE FOR EVERYONE. This is a total blunder to say that the sin against the holy spirit that cannot be forgiven is anger, when none of the scriptures you pointed out said anything about "the sin against the holyspirit that cannot be forgiven" your scriptures only speak about frustrating or annoying the spirit and not about the sin that cannot be forgiven pls lets get the difference. PLEASE I ADJURE ANYONE CONFUSED ABOUT THIS OR THAT WILL LIKE TO KNOW MORE OR HAVE A CLEARER UNDERSTANDING TO READ MATHEW 12::22-31. PLEASE LETS TRY AND REALLY UNDERSTAND WHAT THE SCRIPTURE IS SAYING. THANK YOU.
Sir, let me get this straight. “and jesus said a house divided against itself cannot stand how can beelzebub fight beelzebub. ” But today, we have prophetic churches that operate with the power of this supposed beelzebub and the supposed sages also cast out demons and heal sick people.... Isn't it contradictory? Am confused, please enlighten me.
Re: What is Sin Against The Holy Spirit That Will Not Be Forgiven?? by mamawin(f): 11:18am On Jun 17, 2018
Sarkin:
May Allah continue to help and bless us
Ameen thuma ameen

1 Like

Re: What is Sin Against The Holy Spirit That Will Not Be Forgiven?? by acosfd: 11:24am On Jun 17, 2018
Tolams16:
The only sin against the holyspirit that ll not be forgiven is blasphemy!! The only time jesus mention this sin, was when he was accused of casting out demons through beelzebub the prince of demons, and jesus said a house divided against itself cannot stand how can beelzebub fight beelzebub. That was when he mentioned the sin against the holyspirit which involves blasphemy against the holyspirit or lieing against the holyspirit. This involves accusing genuine men of God from using dark powers to deliver or heal when its actually the holyspirit in them that is working.( pls lets be careful of wrongly judging genuine men of God, even though we know there are thousands of fake ones out there) Pls read Mathew 12::22-31. PLEASE LETS DO WELL TO UNDERSTAND THE SCRIPTURE WELL BEFORE SHARING SO THAT WE DONT LEAD PEOPLE ASTRAY, AND CHRISTIANS PLEASE WHEN EVER WE HEAR ANY SERMON LETS MAKE OUR OWN RESEARCH, THE BIBLE IS THERE FOR EVERYONE. This is a total blunder to say that the sin against the holy spirit that cannot be forgiven is anger, when none of the scriptures you pointed out said anything about "the sin against the holyspirit that cannot be forgiven" your scriptures only speak about frustrating or annoying the spirit and not about the sin that cannot be forgiven pls lets get the difference. PLEASE I ADJURE ANYONE CONFUSED ABOUT THIS OR THAT WILL LIKE TO KNOW MORE OR HAVE A CLEARER UNDERSTANDING TO READ MATHEW 12::22-31. PLEASE LETS TRY AND REALLY UNDERSTAND WHAT THE SCRIPTURE IS SAYING. THANK YOU.

There is sin that is unforgivable, as long as truly repent of it.
Re: What is Sin Against The Holy Spirit That Will Not Be Forgiven?? by gentle007(m): 11:27am On Jun 17, 2018
You want to know the sin that cannot be forgiven, you want to know what is sin against the holy Spirit? Then find out the role holy Spirit plays: Convincing us that we have sinned, encouraging us to ask for forgiveness.
Therefore, if you can no longer hear the holy Spirit minister to you, you won't know you have sinned, you won't ask for forgiveness, no forgiveness for you.

1 Like

Re: What is Sin Against The Holy Spirit That Will Not Be Forgiven?? by Gaspardd(m): 11:31am On Jun 17, 2018
plessis:
The holy spirit is the inner you, your guide when you have reached the level of Christ......

Christ is not a person.... Christ is a stage of consciousness... Christ is the level of attainment where the only emotions you have is your heart is love and compassion....

You Christians have been brainwashed....

Good morning.

You re right bro, christ is a consciousness, its d level u attain. But then what confuses me is miracles...i used to meditate and stuff i.e follow buddhist tradition, i didnt beleive in miracles until i saw it first hand, i mean it happened to me..
So how do you explain miracles?
Re: What is Sin Against The Holy Spirit That Will Not Be Forgiven?? by neonly: 11:41am On Jun 17, 2018
I have forgotten d verse it not possible for us to sin against d Holy spirit except u have reach a certain level in Christendom
If u have tasted d good work of God
If u have seen his manifestation
Etc
For u to now see d sin of man crucify again it impossible for dat person to heritage d kingdom of God
Anytime we repent from our sin Christ die again for us
Eg some like Paul to now reject christ nd want to repent again it a sin against d spirit nd can't be forgiven
Moses fall nd God forgive but he never inherited or enter d land
For a simple man like nd to sin against d Holy spirit is not possible

1 Like

Re: What is Sin Against The Holy Spirit That Will Not Be Forgiven?? by terrezo2002(m): 11:46am On Jun 17, 2018
It is when you know the Holy spirit and His power, but you intentionally ascribe it to satanic power in order to blaspheme or defame God. That's the unpardonable sin.

1 Like

Re: What is Sin Against The Holy Spirit That Will Not Be Forgiven?? by mavinc4u(f): 11:53am On Jun 17, 2018
is it anger or lie?
Re: What is Sin Against The Holy Spirit That Will Not Be Forgiven?? by Zinny25(f): 11:53am On Jun 17, 2018
Tolams16:
The only sin against the holyspirit that ll not be forgiven is blasphemy!! The only time jesus mention this sin, was when he was accused of casting out demons through beelzebub the prince of demons, and jesus said a house divided against itself cannot stand how can beelzebub fight beelzebub. That was when he mentioned the sin against the holyspirit which involves blasphemy against the holyspirit or lieing against the holyspirit. Pls read Mathew 12::22-31. PLEASE LETS DO WELL TO UNDERSTAND THE SCRIPTURE WELL BEFORE SHARING SO THAT WE DONT LEAD PEOPLE ASTRAY, AND CHRISTIANS PLEASE WHEN EVER WE HEAR ANY SERMON LETS MAKE OUR OWN RESEARCH, THE BIBLE IS THERE FOR EVERYONE. This is a total blunder to say that the sin against the holy spirit that cannot be forgiven is anger, when none of the scriptures you pointed out said anything about "the sin against the holyspirit that cannot be forgiven" your scriptures only speak about frustrating or annoying the spirit and not about the sin that cannot be forgiven pls lets get the difference. PLEASE I ADJURE ANYONE CONFUSED ABOUT THIS OR THAT WILL LIKE TO KNOW MORE OR HAVE A CLEARER UNDERSTANDING TO READ MATHEW 12::22-31. PLEASE LETS TRY AND REALLY UNDERSTAND WHAT THE SCRIPTURE IS SAYING. THANK YOU.
You nailed it bro. It's good to know that Jesus still have people even here in Nairaland. God bless you

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Sharon Oyakhilome: Phillip Frimpong & I Never Had Sex Before Marriage / A Spiritual Weapon That Can Help Overcome Masturbation (lustful Craving) / Peak Milk Apologises To Christians Over ‘ Offensive’ Easter Advert

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 111
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.