Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,782 members, 7,820,736 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:29 PM

What is Sin Against The Holy Spirit That Will Not Be Forgiven?? - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What is Sin Against The Holy Spirit That Will Not Be Forgiven?? (46101 Views)

Why Is It Unforgivable To Sin Against The Holy Spirit / What Is Sin? / You Are A Spirit That Lives In A Body (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What is Sin Against The Holy Spirit That Will Not Be Forgiven?? by TOSIN116: 8:58pm On Jun 17, 2018
Lexusgs430:

And what your Bible tell you about referring to people as fools?
Find a way to read Psalms 53:1 and Psalms 14:1 Then you should know cheesy
Re: What is Sin Against The Holy Spirit That Will Not Be Forgiven?? by TOSIN116: 9:00pm On Jun 17, 2018
Lexusgs430:

And what your Bible tell you about referring to people as fools?
Find a way to read Psalms 53:1 and Psalms 14:1 Then you should know cheesy
Re: What is Sin Against The Holy Spirit That Will Not Be Forgiven?? by Lexusgs430: 9:00pm On Jun 17, 2018
TOSIN116:

Find a way to read
Psalms 53:1 and Psalms 14:1
Then you should know cheesy

I don't have a bible and bible apps would not download. What do they state?
Re: What is Sin Against The Holy Spirit That Will Not Be Forgiven?? by TOSIN116: 9:06pm On Jun 17, 2018
Lexusgs430:

I don't have a bible and bible apps would not download. What do they state?
That why we have google
google it
"psalm:14:1"
Re: What is Sin Against The Holy Spirit That Will Not Be Forgiven?? by Lexusgs430: 9:06pm On Jun 17, 2018
TOSIN116:

Find a way to read
Psalms 53:1 and Psalms 14:1
Then you should know cheesy

But you know there is more hope for a fool than for someone who speaks without thinking?
Re: What is Sin Against The Holy Spirit That Will Not Be Forgiven?? by Lexusgs430: 9:08pm On Jun 17, 2018
TOSIN116:

That why we have google
google it
"psalm:14:1"

You know the problem with your Bible, it relates with both sides of its mouth....

And fanatics choose the best part to relate to or they passage that buttress their points and choose to ignore the others....
Re: What is Sin Against The Holy Spirit That Will Not Be Forgiven?? by TOSIN116: 9:28pm On Jun 17, 2018
Lexusgs430:

But you know there is more hope for a fool than for someone who speaks without thinking?
yeah proverbs 19:20
I hope you don't have that problem.
Re: What is Sin Against The Holy Spirit That Will Not Be Forgiven?? by Lexusgs430: 9:29pm On Jun 17, 2018
TOSIN116:

More directed to you.... You see, your bible is almost a confusionist....
Re: What is Sin Against The Holy Spirit That Will Not Be Forgiven?? by Lexusgs430: 9:32pm On Jun 17, 2018
TOSIN116:

They same thing is been preached from the day of birth, till the day of death. Even after death, the same preaching.

But those been preached to, are as evil as ever......
Re: What is Sin Against The Holy Spirit That Will Not Be Forgiven?? by TOSIN116: 9:35pm On Jun 17, 2018
Lexusgs430:

You know the problem with your Bible, it relates with both sides of its mouth....
Nah i disagree
unless you PROVE IT!
And fanatics choose the best part to relate to or they passage that buttress their points and choose to ignore the others....
but this can be true.
Re: What is Sin Against The Holy Spirit That Will Not Be Forgiven?? by Lexusgs430: 9:39pm On Jun 17, 2018
[quote author=TOSIN116 post=68579935]
Nah i disagree
unless you PROVE IT!

but this can be true.[/quote

And that is the major problem.....
Re: What is Sin Against The Holy Spirit That Will Not Be Forgiven?? by TOSIN116: 9:41pm On Jun 17, 2018
Lexusgs430:

They same thing is been preached from the day of birth, till the day of death. Even after death, the same preaching.

But those been preached to, are as evil as ever......
Yeah i know that human/sinful nature and that more reason why we must be transformed to the nature of Christ

especially people like you. You don't want to change.
Re: What is Sin Against The Holy Spirit That Will Not Be Forgiven?? by TOSIN116: 9:46pm On Jun 17, 2018
Lexusgs430:
And that why we are warned about false prophet and teachers.
Re: What is Sin Against The Holy Spirit That Will Not Be Forgiven?? by Lexusgs430: 9:48pm On Jun 17, 2018
TOSIN116:

And that why we are warned about false prophet and teachers.

Of which plenty of them exists.....
Re: What is Sin Against The Holy Spirit That Will Not Be Forgiven?? by Lexusgs430: 9:51pm On Jun 17, 2018
TOSIN116:

Yeah i know that human/sinful nature and that more reason why we must be transformed to the nature of Christ

especially people like you. You don't want to change.

Provide me some of the wealth the Adeboye's, Oyedepo's, Okotie's, Suleman, Joshua etc etc etc, preach about. Then I might give you a listening ear.....
Re: What is Sin Against The Holy Spirit That Will Not Be Forgiven?? by TOSIN116: 9:54pm On Jun 17, 2018
Lexusgs430:

Of which plenty of them exists.....
Christians deeply rooted in the word of God can't be mislead.
And that where the Holy Spirit comes in.
Re: What is Sin Against The Holy Spirit That Will Not Be Forgiven?? by Lexusgs430: 9:59pm On Jun 17, 2018
TOSIN116:

Christians deeply rooted in the word of God can't be mislead.

And that where the Holy Spirit comes in.

Holy spirit that cannot speak to one, one cannot touch, feel or see (and they use the doctrines to handcuff people).......
Re: What is Sin Against The Holy Spirit That Will Not Be Forgiven?? by TOSIN116: 10:01pm On Jun 17, 2018
Lexusgs430:

Provide me some of the wealth the Adeboye's, Oyedepo's, Okotie's, Suleman, Joshua etc etc etc, preach about. Then I might give you a listening ear.....
That where most people are getting it wrong you don't to Christ for wealth and Christianity isn't always a bed of roses.

but first the command giving to us by Christ is to COME!
seek first the kingdom of God and all other things shall be added.
Re: What is Sin Against The Holy Spirit That Will Not Be Forgiven?? by Lexusgs430: 10:03pm On Jun 17, 2018
TOSIN116:

That where most people are getting it wrong you don't to Christ for wealth and Christianity isn't always a bed of roses.

but first the command giving to us by Christ is to COME!
seek first the kingdom of God and all other things shall be added.

I want the reverse.... All should be added 1st, then I might seek the so called kingdom.

I cannot be worshipping on an empty stomach.......
Re: What is Sin Against The Holy Spirit That Will Not Be Forgiven?? by michlins(m): 10:08pm On Jun 17, 2018
Lexusgs430:

Because you are our chairman at the atheist convention...
let's converge at the ashawo place. Let's here the testimonies of the brethren. I don't know whom those guys are sinning against biko
Re: What is Sin Against The Holy Spirit That Will Not Be Forgiven?? by TOSIN116: 10:09pm On Jun 17, 2018
Lexusgs430:

Holy spirit that cannot speak to one, one cannot touch, feel or see (and they use the doctrines to handcuff people).......
hearing from God is often a personal experience and God often dont shout your name like he did to Samuel
He speaks in a gentle still voice full of love
but unfortunately at times people mistakes another thing for the voice of God
Re: What is Sin Against The Holy Spirit That Will Not Be Forgiven?? by Lexusgs430: 10:11pm On Jun 17, 2018
michlins:
let's converge at the ashawo place. Let's here the testimonies of the brethren. I don't know whom those guys are sinning against biko

I will stay here and receive my annoting..... You can go to the ashawo beer parlour if you want to........
Re: What is Sin Against The Holy Spirit That Will Not Be Forgiven?? by Lexusgs430: 10:12pm On Jun 17, 2018
TOSIN116:

hearing from God is often a personal experience and God often dont shout your name like he did to Samuel
He speaks in a gentle still voice full of love
but unfortunately at times people mistakes another thing for the voice of God

If your religious affiliation makes you happy, good for you.....
Re: What is Sin Against The Holy Spirit That Will Not Be Forgiven?? by michlins(m): 10:13pm On Jun 17, 2018
Lexusgs430:

I will stay here and receive my annoting..... You can go to the ashawo beer parlour if you want to........
brothers will share their numerous encounters with the daughters of Eve.
Re: What is Sin Against The Holy Spirit That Will Not Be Forgiven?? by Lexusgs430: 10:17pm On Jun 17, 2018
michlins:
brothers will share their numerous encounters with the daughters of Eve.

While they are patronised by randy sons of Adam.......
Re: What is Sin Against The Holy Spirit That Will Not Be Forgiven?? by TOSIN116: 10:25pm On Jun 17, 2018
Lexusgs430:

I want the reverse.... All should be added 1st, then I might seek the so called kingdom.

YOU CAN'T GET THE REVERSE
this is not the best saying to use but
'you can clean a fish before you catch it'
matthew 11 28 'come to me, all of you who are tired from carring heavy load and i will give you rest'
you can have the rest t unless you obey and come!
"TAKE UP THY CROSS THE SAVIOUR SAID
IF THY WOULD MY DISCIPLE BE
THE WORLD FORSAKE THYSELF DENIE
AND HUMBLY FOLLOW AFTER ME"

I'm a slow typer grin
Re: What is Sin Against The Holy Spirit That Will Not Be Forgiven?? by michlins(m): 10:26pm On Jun 17, 2018
Lexusgs430:

While they are patronised by randy sons of Adam.......
we have just one life to live. It's ride or die bro
Re: What is Sin Against The Holy Spirit That Will Not Be Forgiven?? by michlins(m): 10:28pm On Jun 17, 2018
Lexusgs430:

I have said it oh. God if you want me to worship you, do for me that which I can't do for myself. Until then, all man but himself
Re: What is Sin Against The Holy Spirit That Will Not Be Forgiven?? by TOSIN116: 10:32pm On Jun 17, 2018
Lexusgs430:

If your religious affiliation makes you happy
You could change the religious to CHRIST then it gives me joy. cheesy
good for you....
and if yours dont....
Re: What is Sin Against The Holy Spirit That Will Not Be Forgiven?? by ikorodureporta: 10:51pm On Jun 17, 2018
Pope francis said its blasphemy
Re: What is Sin Against The Holy Spirit That Will Not Be Forgiven?? by lightblazingnow(m): 10:57pm On Jun 17, 2018
ikorodureporta:
Pope francis said its blasphemy

What leads someone to start blasphemous tongue
Re: What is Sin Against The Holy Spirit That Will Not Be Forgiven?? by ikorodureporta: 10:59pm On Jun 17, 2018
lightblazingnow:

What leads someone to start blasphemous tongue

confusion cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Sharon Oyakhilome: Phillip Frimpong & I Never Had Sex Before Marriage / A Spiritual Weapon That Can Help Overcome Masturbation (lustful Craving) / Peak Milk Apologises To Christians Over ‘ Offensive’ Easter Advert

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.