Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,888 members, 7,814,007 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:36 AM

Wizkid: "If I Have Sex With Your Girl You Won't Get Her Back" - Fans React - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid: "If I Have Sex With Your Girl You Won't Get Her Back" - Fans React (64091 Views)

Don’t Disrespect Wizkid, If You Mess With Starboy You Mess With Me” Girl Vows / Blaqbonez Shows How He Checks on Wizkid If He’s Having a Good Time. PHOTOS / Wizkid: If I Die Today, I Die A Legend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wizkid: "If I Have Sex With Your Girl You Won't Get Her Back" - Fans React by virago(f): 9:22am On Jun 03, 2018
amajato:
Vacancy!!!

If you are a resident in Benin and ready to work in a British school, then send a pm.

Qualifications. HND, B.Sc, B.Ed, M.Ed, M.Sc.

1. English language
2. Physics
3. Chemistry
4. French
5. Edo language ( benin)
6. Phonetics

Note: you must be a computer literate and you must have your personal laptop with at least 2 years teaching experience

"You must be a computer literate" , really , do we have computer illiterate
Re: Wizkid: "If I Have Sex With Your Girl You Won't Get Her Back" - Fans React by AwolowoAssLicker(f): 9:22am On Jun 03, 2018
with that his dot-dick hehehehehehe
Re: Wizkid: "If I Have Sex With Your Girl You Won't Get Her Back" - Fans React by Jamiualabi12(m): 9:26am On Jun 03, 2018
guy I thought you had name Ibrahim at least you shouldn't have said this, you should have just respect the holy month..!!
Re: Wizkid: "If I Have Sex With Your Girl You Won't Get Her Back" - Fans React by angelacj: 9:27am On Jun 03, 2018
Okay beta be sure tired of seeing small cassava pleasequote author=Bhelamblog post=68129904]This Early Morning, And Not Just Early Morning, Today is Sunday and This is what Wizkid is preaching for his Fans, Your Starboy who is Awake just posted a warning message to Men on Twitter, According to him, If he gets hold of your girl's cookie, Forget it, So Dear Men Forget About your Girl If Wizkid Mistakenly Bangs Her.. Just forget her. lol..

Read his Tweet below Plus Reactions..

Gossip From Ebiwali--
http://www.ebiwalisgossip.com/2018/06/if-i-fck-your-girl-you-wont-get-her-bac.html

https://mobile.twitter.com/wizkidayo/status/1003122533095428103?ref_src=twsrc%5Egoogle%7Ctwcamp%5Eserp%7Ctwgr%5Etweet[/quote]
Re: Wizkid: "If I Have Sex With Your Girl You Won't Get Her Back" - Fans React by amajato: 9:28am On Jun 03, 2018
virago:

"You must be a computer literate" , really , do we have computer illiterate

computer-literate
kəmˌpjuːtəˈlɪt(ə)rət/
adjective
(of a person) having sufficient knowledge and skill to be able to use computers; familiar with the operation of computers.

DEFINITION
computer illiterate
Someone who doesn't know how to use a computer no matter how much you try to help them. I'm sure u follow into this category
Re: Wizkid: "If I Have Sex With Your Girl You Won't Get Her Back" - Fans React by cjREX(m): 9:31am On Jun 03, 2018
Tonimordred:
He is using indirect way to tell t-blitz to forget about tiwa savage
Re: Wizkid: "If I Have Sex With Your Girl You Won't Get Her Back" - Fans React by Bville02(m): 9:34am On Jun 03, 2018
Muzanga:
He should go and sit down. The girl will stay because of his money . not because of his tiny peepee

The girl will sha stay. Lol
Re: Wizkid: "If I Have Sex With Your Girl You Won't Get Her Back" - Fans React by sisisioge: 9:36am On Jun 03, 2018
Of course! You would have knocked her up grin Unless the guy wants to daddy another person pikin.
Re: Wizkid: "If I Have Sex With Your Girl You Won't Get Her Back" - Fans React by shugacain: 9:38am On Jun 03, 2018
Indirectly telling Teeblzz that he can never get Tiwa back now he has started fucking her , if you know you know
Re: Wizkid: "If I Have Sex With Your Girl You Won't Get Her Back" - Fans React by stieyven(m): 9:39am On Jun 03, 2018
Mouthgag:

Na true hin dey yarn cheesy

Most girls will reach orgasm the moment Wizkid even propose to them grin

Gold diggers grin
A prayer is a channel to reach the most high. Therefore I urge you not to use the name of the Lord in vain. EXODUS 20 :7
Re: Wizkid: "If I Have Sex With Your Girl You Won't Get Her Back" - Fans React by troublemakea(m): 9:40am On Jun 03, 2018
Muzanga:
He should go and sit down. The girl will stay because of his money . not because of his tiny peepee

how do u know ehh

Re: Wizkid: "If I Have Sex With Your Girl You Won't Get Her Back" - Fans React by bhimbho(m): 9:44am On Jun 03, 2018
Get 50 Points to earn free airtime or cash
referral Code :ik1BcC
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.insta.naira
Re: Wizkid: "If I Have Sex With Your Girl You Won't Get Her Back" - Fans React by Mouthgag: 9:50am On Jun 03, 2018
stieyven:

A prayer is a channel to reach the most high. Therefore I urge you not to use the name of the Lord in vain. EXODUS 20 :7
What have this one smoked this morning again
Re: Wizkid: "If I Have Sex With Your Girl You Won't Get Her Back" - Fans React by Ugosample(m): 9:53am On Jun 03, 2018
A lot of guys here are mad because what he said is true.

I mean let's be serious

Given a choice between you and Wizkid, you really think your girl will pick you

Una dey jonze
Re: Wizkid: "If I Have Sex With Your Girl You Won't Get Her Back" - Fans React by Awaja(m): 9:56am On Jun 03, 2018
Am not dazed ,he’s still a kid (wizkid) ,so is normal within his age bracket to brag about woman
Re: Wizkid: "If I Have Sex With Your Girl You Won't Get Her Back" - Fans React by Daeylar(f): 9:56am On Jun 03, 2018
Father of 3 undecided all from different women undecided

He won't go and face his children. He is busy yarning dust.

1 Like

Re: Wizkid: "If I Have Sex With Your Girl You Won't Get Her Back" - Fans React by greggng: 9:57am On Jun 03, 2018
Bhelamblog:
This Early Morning, And Not Just Early Morning, Today is Sunday and This is what Wizkid is preaching for his Fans, Your Starboy who is Awake just posted a warning message to Men on Twitter, According to him, If he gets hold of your girl's cookie, Forget it, So Dear Men Forget About your Girl If Wizkid Mistakenly Bangs Her.. Just forget her. lol..

Read his Tweet below Plus Reactions..

Gossip From Ebiwali--
http://www.ebiwalisgossip.com/2018/06/if-i-fck-your-girl-you-wont-get-her-bac.html

https://mobile.twitter.com/wizkidayo/status/1003122533095428103?ref_src=twsrc%5Egoogle%7Ctwcamp%5Eserp%7Ctwgr%5Etweet

I know he has been use juju otherwise how can you explain the fact that Tiwa is calling him daddy as if him be daddy Go of redeemed for women affairs
Re: Wizkid: "If I Have Sex With Your Girl You Won't Get Her Back" - Fans React by NigerianDiamond(m): 9:59am On Jun 03, 2018
Oro katikati! [i]Oro katikati! [/i]Oro katikati!
Re: Wizkid: "If I Have Sex With Your Girl You Won't Get Her Back" - Fans React by Nobody: 10:07am On Jun 03, 2018
Because he dey fūck Tiwa wey be confirm hotpant shebi? #industrypussy vs #communityprickgrin
Re: Wizkid: "If I Have Sex With Your Girl You Won't Get Her Back" - Fans React by greggng: 10:16am On Jun 03, 2018
Muzanga:

Are you talking from experience? When did you Bleep wizzy?
Re: Wizkid: "If I Have Sex With Your Girl You Won't Get Her Back" - Fans React by virago(f): 10:18am On Jun 03, 2018
amajato:

computer-literate
kəmˌpjuːtəˈlɪt(ə)rət/
adjective
(of a person) having sufficient knowledge and skill to be able to use computers; familiar with the operation of computers.

DEFINITION
computer illiterate
Someone who doesn't know how to use a computer no matter how much you try to help them. I'm sure u follow into this category

And you had to quote me. I see English is your biggest problem , the correct phrase is , "You must be computer literate" and not "You must be a computer literate". You still need to learn grammar , it's obvious you must have had F9 in English language
Re: Wizkid: "If I Have Sex With Your Girl You Won't Get Her Back" - Fans React by amajato: 10:21am On Jun 03, 2018
virago:

You see English is my biggest problem ,it's obvious l must have had F9 in English language
hehehehe epain ham

Re: Wizkid: "If I Have Sex With Your Girl You Won't Get Her Back" - Fans React by chuksohams(m): 10:23am On Jun 03, 2018
I can't breathe well again fr this response
Muzanga:
Re: Wizkid: "If I Have Sex With Your Girl You Won't Get Her Back" - Fans React by virago(f): 10:24am On Jun 03, 2018
amajato:
hehehehe epain han

I see you don't take to correction , no wonder your comments are riddled with "gbagauns" , have a good day
Re: Wizkid: "If I Have Sex With Your Girl You Won't Get Her Back" - Fans React by BalogunIdowu(m): 10:30am On Jun 03, 2018
This celebrities have no value in terms of moral
Re: Wizkid: "If I Have Sex With Your Girl You Won't Get Her Back" - Fans React by Bridget95(f): 10:33am On Jun 03, 2018
He maybe joking.
Re: Wizkid: "If I Have Sex With Your Girl You Won't Get Her Back" - Fans React by bongolistik(m): 10:33am On Jun 03, 2018
I thought he is now Wizdaddy not knowing that he is still wizkid
Re: Wizkid: "If I Have Sex With Your Girl You Won't Get Her Back" - Fans React by Redhot111(m): 10:35am On Jun 03, 2018
emmyw:
Nonsense, Education Is Very Important

My brother it's good to get money. But without education, such money-bag will be thinking and talking like wizkid wey smoke strong weed.

1 Like

Re: Wizkid: "If I Have Sex With Your Girl You Won't Get Her Back" - Fans React by Smoj(m): 10:36am On Jun 03, 2018
This boy will not kill me with laff You mean with that your shikini kokoro?
Re: Wizkid: "If I Have Sex With Your Girl You Won't Get Her Back" - Fans React by amajato: 10:39am On Jun 03, 2018
virago:

I see you don't take to correction , no wonder your comments are riddled with "gbagauns" , have a good day
lazy Nigerian youth spotted.... grin
Re: Wizkid: "If I Have Sex With Your Girl You Won't Get Her Back" - Fans React by AceDomino(m): 10:42am On Jun 03, 2018
This boy is just getting madder and much more stupid by the minute... Those ogbese weed is actually not worth smoking
Re: Wizkid: "If I Have Sex With Your Girl You Won't Get Her Back" - Fans React by sulakishop(m): 10:43am On Jun 03, 2018
Codeine diet suspected

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Mohbad: I’ve Been Receiving Death Threats – Daddy Showkey / DJ Cuppy Dived Into A Sea In Dubai (Photo, Video) / Korede Bello: 4 Reasons Why Everybody Is Crushing On Him (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.