Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,813 members, 7,810,119 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:08 PM

Wizkid: "If I Have Sex With Your Girl You Won't Get Her Back" - Fans React - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid: "If I Have Sex With Your Girl You Won't Get Her Back" - Fans React (64082 Views)

Don’t Disrespect Wizkid, If You Mess With Starboy You Mess With Me” Girl Vows / Blaqbonez Shows How He Checks on Wizkid If He’s Having a Good Time. PHOTOS / Wizkid: If I Die Today, I Die A Legend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wizkid: "If I Have Sex With Your Girl You Won't Get Her Back" - Fans React by bennymark(m): 8:32am On Jun 03, 2018
Ode
So no fcukkk this was dey use brag, if me set climb your Tiwa Savage, just forget the story

Too much money always a problem, very few people can become rich and remain who they truly are

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wizkid: "If I Have Sex With Your Girl You Won't Get Her Back" - Fans React by mybestlove(m): 8:32am On Jun 03, 2018
Lost soul. You're hell bound

1 Like

Re: Wizkid: "If I Have Sex With Your Girl You Won't Get Her Back" - Fans React by Saff(f): 8:32am On Jun 03, 2018
Muzanga:
He should go and sit down. The girl will stay because of his money . not because of his tiny peepee
I can already tell his weenie is small. Below average. It’s always the lacklustre ones that do the boasting cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Wizkid: "If I Have Sex With Your Girl You Won't Get Her Back" - Fans React by Nobody: 8:33am On Jun 03, 2018
With the way these girls eyes dey shook for money.. I believe you wizzy.

3 Likes

Re: Wizkid: "If I Have Sex With Your Girl You Won't Get Her Back" - Fans React by zomoears(m): 8:33am On Jun 03, 2018
...ask Tiwa.
Re: Wizkid: "If I Have Sex With Your Girl You Won't Get Her Back" - Fans React by ZombiePUNISHER: 8:34am On Jun 03, 2018
All these small boys sef
Re: Wizkid: "If I Have Sex With Your Girl You Won't Get Her Back" - Fans React by Josephamstrong1(m): 8:34am On Jun 03, 2018
Mr Man, you are experiencing a phenomenom called 'Brain Relocation Syndrome'. This is when your brain detaches itself from your cranium and relocates to your genital region. You will thus find yourself talking trash controlled by sexual organs.
Tell us she would stay because of your Benjamin not John Thomas.

3 Likes

Re: Wizkid: "If I Have Sex With Your Girl You Won't Get Her Back" - Fans React by hush15: 8:34am On Jun 03, 2018
Bhelamblog:
This Early Morning, And Not Just Early Morning, Today is Sunday and This is what Wizkid is preaching for his Fans, Your Starboy who is Awake just posted a warning message to Men on Twitter, According to him, If he gets hold of your girl's cookie, Forget it, So Dear Men Forget About your Girl If Wizkid Mistakenly Bangs Her.. Just forget her. lol..

Read his Tweet below Plus Reactions..

Gossip From Ebiwali--
http://www.ebiwalisgossip.com/2018/06/if-i-fck-your-girl-you-wont-get-her-bac.html

https://mobile.twitter.com/wizkidayo/status/1003122533095428103?ref_src=twsrc%5Egoogle%7Ctwcamp%5Eserp%7Ctwgr%5Etweet

I guess he was lonely and Hot and needed a female company.... n.a. today him just dey collect boys girlfriend
Re: Wizkid: "If I Have Sex With Your Girl You Won't Get Her Back" - Fans React by webbman90: 8:34am On Jun 03, 2018
Dear ,
At the inception of the Coalition for Nigeria Movement, we agreed that the only vehicle through which we will create the desired change and enable the improvement of our dear Nation Nigeria is through a political platform. While we agreed that CNM will remain a movement open to all Nigerians to ventilate their views and discourse a way forward for Nigeria, there is the need for a credible political platform through which we can achieve the real change Nigeria needs.

As you may know, CNM has recently adopted the African Democratic Congress (ADC) as its political platform we believe that through the ADC we will collectively salvage our dear nation and bring about the true positive improvement that which will leave no Nigerian in doubt that they matter.

Today we ask that you believe not just in a candidate, a politician or a party but in yourself and your ability to be the catalyst for a better Nigeria. Your ability to make a difference in your community and your country starts with actively being a part of the process to strengthen our party ADC.

We must get involved, stayed involved, and push for a better future for Nigeria. Only through our collective effort and resolve will true and positive transformation happen and in the coming elections, we have a chance to make that materialize in the forth coming elections across the country. We cannot squander this altruistic privilege.

In the coming weeks, we will unveil the contact details of your ADC chapters across the States as well as the membership portal to enable you generate your party cards and make your input.

Dear friends please make a commitment to utilize the power you have, to speak up and make this democracy work for our collective good. Do not settle for less because there's too much at stake to sit on the sidelines.

Thank you.
Re: Wizkid: "If I Have Sex With Your Girl You Won't Get Her Back" - Fans React by spicegrp: 8:34am On Jun 03, 2018
Wiz fool don't abuse the Grace God has give unto you... remember you are not the best in the musical world
Re: Wizkid: "If I Have Sex With Your Girl You Won't Get Her Back" - Fans React by Jeezuzpick(m): 8:35am On Jun 03, 2018
Tallesty1:
Just a DM from him will make you to abandon your boyfriend, even if he's dickless

Same difference, Brah!
Re: Wizkid: "If I Have Sex With Your Girl You Won't Get Her Back" - Fans React by visijo(m): 8:37am On Jun 03, 2018
at his age ?? A bairn is talking.
Re: Wizkid: "If I Have Sex With Your Girl You Won't Get Her Back" - Fans React by Dcaliphate(m): 8:37am On Jun 03, 2018
Its true na

1 Like

Re: Wizkid: "If I Have Sex With Your Girl You Won't Get Her Back" - Fans React by lonlytroy(m): 8:39am On Jun 03, 2018
@wizkid, who tell you say na Love?
Na the Benjamin's

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid: "If I Have Sex With Your Girl You Won't Get Her Back" - Fans React by Nobody: 8:39am On Jun 03, 2018
so he can not even get his own girlfriend? what's a gilrfriend Anyway?
well...he said girlfriends. try wives..girlfriend is not a title.

1 Like

Re: Wizkid: "If I Have Sex With Your Girl You Won't Get Her Back" - Fans React by Nobody: 8:40am On Jun 03, 2018
Nigerian youths sensless.
Re: Wizkid: "If I Have Sex With Your Girl You Won't Get Her Back" - Fans React by edo3(m): 8:40am On Jun 03, 2018
Nbote:
Is dat how Tbillz lost his wife?? Eeiyaa.. Obviously Wizkid is still a kid
I don't blame him,,na that savage i blame...u know that moment u are banging a girl and she start condemning her other guys,,,like "u are sweet baby"where are u all this while"..

1 Like

Re: Wizkid: "If I Have Sex With Your Girl You Won't Get Her Back" - Fans React by Nobody: 8:44am On Jun 03, 2018
this boy must be mad, not your fault is OP that is making foolish famous
Re: Wizkid: "If I Have Sex With Your Girl You Won't Get Her Back" - Fans React by b0rn2fuck(m): 8:47am On Jun 03, 2018
Muzanga:
He should go and sit down. The girl will stay because of his money . not because of his tiny peepee
you should have asked him where are all those he has bleeped in the past, are they not fucking other dicks

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid: "If I Have Sex With Your Girl You Won't Get Her Back" - Fans React by Marcdon10(m): 8:51am On Jun 03, 2018
Lol!...shay gbana gidigan wizy wizy ooooooooooooooooosheeeeeeeeee bang banger bangers!.......
Re: Wizkid: "If I Have Sex With Your Girl You Won't Get Her Back" - Fans React by engrelvis(m): 8:58am On Jun 03, 2018
amajato:
Vacancy!!!

If you are a resident in Benin and ready to work in a British school, then send a pm.

Qualifications. HND, B.Sc, B.Ed, M.Ed, M.Sc.

1. English language
2. Physics
3. Chemistry
4. French
5. Edo language ( benin)
6. Phonetics

Note: you must be a computer literate and you must have your personal laptop with at least 2 years teaching experience
which British school is in Benin?am curious

1 Like

Re: Wizkid: "If I Have Sex With Your Girl You Won't Get Her Back" - Fans React by RexTramadol1: 9:00am On Jun 03, 2018
Wizkid......and some pipo dey call u daddy

If u dey talk dis

Wetin make Drake com talk oh

I mean.....bleep Drake's gal if e sure for you

If you can't...... U remain a local bragger.[size=8pt][/size]
Re: Wizkid: "If I Have Sex With Your Girl You Won't Get Her Back" - Fans React by Nobody: 9:02am On Jun 03, 2018
It has always been like that for a rich guy to have many female admirers.When he was broke as a church rat,how many girls look him side?
Money bring more bitches to a made-man.
Re: Wizkid: "If I Have Sex With Your Girl You Won't Get Her Back" - Fans React by Nobody: 9:05am On Jun 03, 2018
fat lie!.... your ex'es and baby mamas are currently banging bigger John Thomas! e.g; shola, Sophie, binta etc......

#STAY HUMBLE.
Re: Wizkid: "If I Have Sex With Your Girl You Won't Get Her Back" - Fans React by Nobody: 9:06am On Jun 03, 2018
bennymark:
Ode
So no fcukkk this was dey use brag, if me set climb your Tiwa Savage, just forget the story

Too much money always a problem, very few people can become rich and remain who they truly are

‘...Too much money always a problem, very few people can become rich and remain who they truly are‘

You’re wise baba

1 Like

Re: Wizkid: "If I Have Sex With Your Girl You Won't Get Her Back" - Fans React by Nobody: 9:11am On Jun 03, 2018
Muzanga:
I dey suspect you.E be like say you don have a share of his tiny peepee.Shey him sabi bang and last longer abi na quick cumer?
Re: Wizkid: "If I Have Sex With Your Girl You Won't Get Her Back" - Fans React by ba7man(m): 9:13am On Jun 03, 2018
This Wizkid has little intellectual value. undecided
Re: Wizkid: "If I Have Sex With Your Girl You Won't Get Her Back" - Fans React by Jude76(m): 9:15am On Jun 03, 2018
I buy Itunes card and bitcoin of any domination
Dm me for fast payment
Re: Wizkid: "If I Have Sex With Your Girl You Won't Get Her Back" - Fans React by Tonimordred(m): 9:20am On Jun 03, 2018
He is using indirect way to tell t-blitz to forget about tiwa savage
Re: Wizkid: "If I Have Sex With Your Girl You Won't Get Her Back" - Fans React by Eminent412(m): 9:21am On Jun 03, 2018
Gbam!!! baba don talk

1 Like

Re: Wizkid: "If I Have Sex With Your Girl You Won't Get Her Back" - Fans React by MENTORCH(m): 9:22am On Jun 03, 2018
Story story, freedom of speech can even make a man say Buhari is the best president in the world.
Re: Wizkid: "If I Have Sex With Your Girl You Won't Get Her Back" - Fans React by slysteel: 9:22am On Jun 03, 2018
Ayo,everybody in your house is fasting this Ramadan and you are online talking about Bleep.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Mohbad: I’ve Been Receiving Death Threats – Daddy Showkey / Odunlade Adekola In Class With His Coursemates In University Of Lagos (Photo) / DJ Cuppy Dived Into A Sea In Dubai (Photo, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.