Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,961 members, 7,814,251 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:54 AM

Wizkid: "If I Have Sex With Your Girl You Won't Get Her Back" - Fans React - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid: "If I Have Sex With Your Girl You Won't Get Her Back" - Fans React (64093 Views)

Don’t Disrespect Wizkid, If You Mess With Starboy You Mess With Me” Girl Vows / Blaqbonez Shows How He Checks on Wizkid If He’s Having a Good Time. PHOTOS / Wizkid: If I Die Today, I Die A Legend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wizkid: "If I Have Sex With Your Girl You Won't Get Her Back" - Fans React by MarieSucre(f): 6:32pm On Jun 03, 2018
Mouthgag:
Na true hin dey yarn cheesy

Most girls will reach orgasm the moment Wizkid even propose to them grin

Gold diggers grin
E pain am. Go dig your own na.
Re: Wizkid: "If I Have Sex With Your Girl You Won't Get Her Back" - Fans React by Codes151(m): 7:23pm On Jun 03, 2018
Muzanga:
He should go and sit down. The girl will stay because of his money . not because of his tiny peepee
no mind am... Sometimes people forget the power of cucumber
Re: Wizkid: "If I Have Sex With Your Girl You Won't Get Her Back" - Fans React by RichJoel(m): 7:48pm On Jun 03, 2018
enunlewa:
Get Any Kind Of Website For Free, But We Charge ₦990/Month To Help Maintain It.

WHATSAPP: 08109361786

But you charge money before the website is done. Don't you?
Re: Wizkid: "If I Have Sex With Your Girl You Won't Get Her Back" - Fans React by shegie(m): 8:19pm On Jun 03, 2018
wizkid lets go into competition by giving ur babe to me and i giving u my and lets see who would take the crown...money apart. ode munmun boy
Re: Wizkid: "If I Have Sex With Your Girl You Won't Get Her Back" - Fans React by Moorish: 8:31pm On Jun 03, 2018
Well, that’s what happened to tee billz, so I believe him
Re: Wizkid: "If I Have Sex With Your Girl You Won't Get Her Back" - Fans React by Mouthgag: 8:46pm On Jun 03, 2018
MarieSucre:

E pain am. Go dig your own na.
Yeye
Pain in your vain

Re: Wizkid: "If I Have Sex With Your Girl You Won't Get Her Back" - Fans React by biomedics(m): 9:06pm On Jun 03, 2018
Small boy
Re: Wizkid: "If I Have Sex With Your Girl You Won't Get Her Back" - Fans React by WEALTH304(m): 9:40pm On Jun 03, 2018
GO and BANG Chioma..and you see war
Re: Wizkid: "If I Have Sex With Your Girl You Won't Get Her Back" - Fans React by sapeleboi(m): 11:08pm On Jun 03, 2018
wizkid my nigga , his using voodoo wink
Re: Wizkid: "If I Have Sex With Your Girl You Won't Get Her Back" - Fans React by enonche85(m): 8:35am On Jun 04, 2018
tallskinnyperv:
its obvious u have a tiny d...problem is u broke also...

U can send both of ur hoe of a GF or sister to come find out. cool
Re: Wizkid: "If I Have Sex With Your Girl You Won't Get Her Back" - Fans React by nedekid: 1:07pm On Nov 12, 2020
QueenSuccubus:
grin grin grin

Ooh hell yeah! I agree with him..With all that money & ballin' ? Any bitches will feel like they've reached the heaven...
Which money? Person that is known to be very stingy.
Its because of the fame jor.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Mohbad: I’ve Been Receiving Death Threats – Daddy Showkey / DJ Cuppy Dived Into A Sea In Dubai (Photo, Video) / Davido And Chioma In Arabian Outfits (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.