Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,620 members, 7,813,041 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:34 AM

Wizkid: "If I Have Sex With Your Girl You Won't Get Her Back" - Fans React - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid: "If I Have Sex With Your Girl You Won't Get Her Back" - Fans React (64089 Views)

Don’t Disrespect Wizkid, If You Mess With Starboy You Mess With Me” Girl Vows / Blaqbonez Shows How He Checks on Wizkid If He’s Having a Good Time. PHOTOS / Wizkid: If I Die Today, I Die A Legend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wizkid: "If I Have Sex With Your Girl You Won't Get Her Back" - Fans React by ihekachibuike: 10:57am On Jun 03, 2018
chia......................
Re: Wizkid: "If I Have Sex With Your Girl You Won't Get Her Back" - Fans React by Deepfreezer(m): 11:41am On Jun 03, 2018
Men dey talk short boy go come dey talk too, if na money, how much does he even have? Mtcheeeew
Re: Wizkid: "If I Have Sex With Your Girl You Won't Get Her Back" - Fans React by AntiNigerian: 11:43am On Jun 03, 2018
Mouthgag:

Na true hin dey yarn cheesy

Most girls will reach orgasm the moment Wizkid even propose to them grin

Gold diggers grin
they're actually dying for some cumshots cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Wizkid: "If I Have Sex With Your Girl You Won't Get Her Back" - Fans React by pedrilo: 11:56am On Jun 03, 2018
See d kind of personality getting endorsements from big brands like Pepsi n co while I'm here battling wit my books for PhD and packing professional qualifications like no man's business.
The society is a crazy.
Re: Wizkid: "If I Have Sex With Your Girl You Won't Get Her Back" - Fans React by kuzwonder(m): 11:57am On Jun 03, 2018
den tbleez should forget about tiwa
Re: Wizkid: "If I Have Sex With Your Girl You Won't Get Her Back" - Fans React by mercy232(f): 12:08pm On Jun 03, 2018
Even chioma? I doubt... 30billion dey.
Re: Wizkid: "If I Have Sex With Your Girl You Won't Get Her Back" - Fans React by lastchild: 12:20pm On Jun 03, 2018
QueenSuccubus:
grin grin grin

Ooh hell yeah! I agree with him..With all that money & ballin' ? Any bitches will feel like they've reached the heaven...
what about broke guys that snatch a rich guy's babe just after banging her once,its not all about money

1 Like

Re: Wizkid: "If I Have Sex With Your Girl You Won't Get Her Back" - Fans React by Ugosample(m): 12:29pm On Jun 03, 2018
pedrilo:
See d kind of personality getting endorsements from big brands like Pepsi n co while I'm here battling wit my books for PhD and packing professional qualifications like no man's business.
The society is a crazy.

He has more brand value than you

I'm saying that without sentiment

I have come to understand that it is what you have to offer that will make you well off, not formal education

There are many free lancers making more money that the lecturers can only dream of.

That's the way of the world, and you need to adapt
Re: Wizkid: "If I Have Sex With Your Girl You Won't Get Her Back" - Fans React by oluwasegun007(m): 12:47pm On Jun 03, 2018
Muzanga:
He should go and sit down. The girl will stay because of his money . not because of his tiny peepee

You're wicked...
Re: Wizkid: "If I Have Sex With Your Girl You Won't Get Her Back" - Fans React by anyicash(m): 12:48pm On Jun 03, 2018
See wizzy oo
Re: Wizkid: "If I Have Sex With Your Girl You Won't Get Her Back" - Fans React by oluwasegun007(m): 12:48pm On Jun 03, 2018
Muzanga:
He should go and sit down. The girl will stay because of his money . not because of his tiny peepee

You're wicked...

Me that have small peepee, what do I do?
Re: Wizkid: "If I Have Sex With Your Girl You Won't Get Her Back" - Fans React by Glossydamsel(f): 12:53pm On Jun 03, 2018
Hmmmmm dis is serious
Re: Wizkid: "If I Have Sex With Your Girl You Won't Get Her Back" - Fans React by dimexy247(m): 12:56pm On Jun 03, 2018
Muzanga:
Re: Wizkid: "If I Have Sex With Your Girl You Won't Get Her Back" - Fans React by anigold(m): 1:03pm On Jun 03, 2018
Bhelamblog:
This Early Morning, And Not Just Early Morning, Today is Sunday and This is what Wizkid is preaching for his Fans, Your Starboy who is Awake just posted a warning message to Men on Twitter, According to him, If he gets hold of your girl's cookie, Forget it, So Dear Men Forget About your Girl If Wizkid Mistakenly Bangs Her.. Just forget her. lol..

Read his Tweet below Plus Reactions..

Gossip From Ebiwali--
http://www.ebiwalisgossip.com/2018/06/if-i-fck-your-girl-you-wont-get-her-bac.html

https://mobile.twitter.com/wizkidayo/status/1003122533095428103?ref_src=twsrc%5Egoogle%7Ctwcamp%5Eserp%7Ctwgr%5Etweet
dumb and stupid comments from a so-called celebrity...
Re: Wizkid: "If I Have Sex With Your Girl You Won't Get Her Back" - Fans React by anigold(m): 1:05pm On Jun 03, 2018
6 out of every 10 Nigerian girl will stick around as long as you throw away money on her,in most cases she won't even bother whether your money is legit or not..that's the world we are living in.. materialism has killed our values.
Re: Wizkid: "If I Have Sex With Your Girl You Won't Get Her Back" - Fans React by anigold(m): 1:06pm On Jun 03, 2018
lastchild:
what about broke guys that snatch a rich guy's babe just after banging her once,its not all about money
may be in western world sorry in Africa money tops the list of what a girl wants..
Re: Wizkid: "If I Have Sex With Your Girl You Won't Get Her Back" - Fans React by bedspread: 1:09pm On Jun 03, 2018
CAPITAL USELESS TALK
Re: Wizkid: "If I Have Sex With Your Girl You Won't Get Her Back" - Fans React by cmikel: 1:26pm On Jun 03, 2018
NO MATURED GIRL LOOKING FOR A LASTING RELATIONSHIP AND TO BUILD A FUTURE LIFE AND CARRIER WILL PICK WIZ KID OVER HER MAN.

ONLY SLAY QUEENS DAT ENJOYS THE FUN OF THE MOMENT CAN BE CAJOLED.
Re: Wizkid: "If I Have Sex With Your Girl You Won't Get Her Back" - Fans React by enonche85(m): 1:37pm On Jun 03, 2018
Muzanga:

Hanty, it's not about the size o!, it's the engine and work rate that matters!. grin grin
Re: Wizkid: "If I Have Sex With Your Girl You Won't Get Her Back" - Fans React by tallskinnyperv(m): 1:47pm On Jun 03, 2018
enonche85:

Hanty, it's not about the size o!, it's the engine and work rate that matters!. grin grin
its obvious u have a tiny d...problem is u broke also...
Re: Wizkid: "If I Have Sex With Your Girl You Won't Get Her Back" - Fans React by solacegist: 1:48pm On Jun 03, 2018
Moremi Hall Slay Queen Allegedly gets Pregnant for Unilag Hypeman
https://delenewsonline.com/moremi-hall-unilag-slay-queen-gets-pregnant-for-hypeman/
Re: Wizkid: "If I Have Sex With Your Girl You Won't Get Her Back" - Fans React by Tropicmaster(m): 1:53pm On Jun 03, 2018
End time.
formication is now a tin to boast off
Re: Wizkid: "If I Have Sex With Your Girl You Won't Get Her Back" - Fans React by Burgerlomo: 2:04pm On Jun 03, 2018
Tonimordred:
He is using indirect way to tell t-blitz to forget about tiwa savage

Re: Wizkid: "If I Have Sex With Your Girl You Won't Get Her Back" - Fans React by nwimo22(m): 2:09pm On Jun 03, 2018
And I've been here wondering why Tiwa has been following you around.
Re: Wizkid: "If I Have Sex With Your Girl You Won't Get Her Back" - Fans React by bigtt76(f): 2:37pm On Jun 03, 2018
I blame people who waste their time and resources following this kind of person sef. Some celebrity you follow them so you can shape your own life ...this one I wonder what anyone following him would gain. Since he left BankW all his songs became trashy ...so so f@ck f@ck songs undecided

Bhelamblog:
This Early Morning, And Not Just Early Morning, Today is Sunday and This is what Wizkid is preaching for his Fans, Your Starboy who is Awake just posted a warning message to Men on Twitter, According to him, If he gets hold of your girl's cookie, Forget it, So Dear Men Forget About your Girl If Wizkid Mistakenly Bangs Her.. Just forget her. lol..

Read his Tweet below Plus Reactions..

Gossip From Ebiwali--
http://www.ebiwalisgossip.com/2018/06/if-i-fck-your-girl-you-wont-get-her-bac.html

https://mobile.twitter.com/wizkidayo/status/1003122533095428103?ref_src=twsrc%5Egoogle%7Ctwcamp%5Eserp%7Ctwgr%5Etweet

1 Like

Re: Wizkid: "If I Have Sex With Your Girl You Won't Get Her Back" - Fans React by urchman23: 2:46pm On Jun 03, 2018
I guess you done frck Towards Salvage finish, she no gree leave you.
Re: Wizkid: "If I Have Sex With Your Girl You Won't Get Her Back" - Fans React by Akinpelumusibau: 3:32pm On Jun 03, 2018
Wizkid is a one minute guy, he is just bragging on social media. I know him very well at Shitta for Surulere, He once date a babe i know very well and the babe said wizkid slept with her twice and na so so one minute quick release be the guy dey do. Poor wizkid bragging on social media
Re: Wizkid: "If I Have Sex With Your Girl You Won't Get Her Back" - Fans React by omooajisnooni: 4:55pm On Jun 03, 2018
Money can intoxicate someone Sha! when you have like 40 children with 35 baby mamas your eyes go clear and when you grow older you know the effect of having many children and baby mamas.

I pray you wise up on time �
Re: Wizkid: "If I Have Sex With Your Girl You Won't Get Her Back" - Fans React by Nobody: 5:01pm On Jun 03, 2018
If I fvck his career, he ain't getting it back!

That should be the epic response for that fvckboy!
Re: Wizkid: "If I Have Sex With Your Girl You Won't Get Her Back" - Fans React by JastSiryin(m): 5:10pm On Jun 03, 2018
Well I've got nothing to fear. My girl doesn't have a thing for guys with growth hormone deficiency lol
Re: Wizkid: "If I Have Sex With Your Girl You Won't Get Her Back" - Fans React by EMIOMOADEOYE: 6:02pm On Jun 03, 2018
One minute man oshi.....Elenu Lasisi

Superstods don't boast. Big dogs don't bark.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Mohbad: I’ve Been Receiving Death Threats – Daddy Showkey / DJ Cuppy Dived Into A Sea In Dubai (Photo, Video) / Korede Bello: 4 Reasons Why Everybody Is Crushing On Him (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.