Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,978 members, 7,828,465 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:07 AM

'Any Man Who Wants To Marry Me, That Cant Cook or Wipe me Must Be Mad'- Lady Say - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 'Any Man Who Wants To Marry Me, That Cant Cook or Wipe me Must Be Mad'- Lady Say (3891 Views)

No Man Wants To Marry Me Despite My Beauty And I Will Kill Myself Soon-lady Say / Pharmacist Refuses To Sell Condom To A Lady, Say It's Against Her Faith / ‘any Man Who Wants To Marry Me, That Cant Cook & Wipe Me Must Be Mad’- Lady Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'Any Man Who Wants To Marry Me, That Cant Cook or Wipe me Must Be Mad'- Lady Say by Nobody: 1:01pm On Jun 03, 2018
folake4u:
See you in Shiloh 2033 cool
haba! cheesy
Re: 'Any Man Who Wants To Marry Me, That Cant Cook or Wipe me Must Be Mad'- Lady Say by Nobody: 1:01pm On Jun 03, 2018
folake4u:

Lol I just said it, it doesn't apply to me sad
Lol...but you will be there? To see or seek? cheesy
Re: 'Any Man Who Wants To Marry Me, That Cant Cook or Wipe me Must Be Mad'- Lady Say by folake4u(f): 1:05pm On Jun 03, 2018
lefulefu:
haba! cheesy

Lwkmd cheesy
Re: 'Any Man Who Wants To Marry Me, That Cant Cook or Wipe me Must Be Mad'- Lady Say by folake4u(f): 1:06pm On Jun 03, 2018
MariaLavina:
Lol...but you will be there? To see or seek? cheesy

Lol to see her naw. Husband will be her no. 1 prayer point, she will even join choir sef .

tongue
Re: 'Any Man Who Wants To Marry Me, That Cant Cook or Wipe me Must Be Mad'- Lady Say by Nobody: 1:08pm On Jun 03, 2018
folake4u:

Lol to see her naw. Husband will be her no. 1 prayer point, she will even join choir sef .

tongue
You will be in Shiloh just to see her? shocked shocked Funny you cheesy
Re: 'Any Man Who Wants To Marry Me, That Cant Cook or Wipe me Must Be Mad'- Lady Say by folake4u(f): 1:09pm On Jun 03, 2018
MariaLavina:
You will be in Shiloh just to see her? shocked shocked Funny you cheesy

cheesygrin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'Any Man Who Wants To Marry Me, That Cant Cook or Wipe me Must Be Mad'- Lady Say by Espada10: 1:10pm On Jun 03, 2018
Spoiler alert!!!

She tweeted all this from her BF kitchen

1 Like

Re: 'Any Man Who Wants To Marry Me, That Cant Cook or Wipe me Must Be Mad'- Lady Say by mimimile93: 1:15pm On Jun 03, 2018
Bhelamblog:
I know this is Sunday, But seems like is the day people are feeling comfortable to released inner most Modus Operandi, lol.. Just few minutes ago Wizkid posted that if he Manages to Bang your Girl, you wont get her back, Another one just made a post, That any man who is applying to marry her, but cannot cook, clean or wipe must be mad, continue to read her post below!

Gossip From Ebiwali--
http://www.ebiwalisgossip.com/2018/06/any-man-who-wants-to-marry-me-that-cant.html

Cc; Lasticlala

Feminism at its peak..
Re: 'Any Man Who Wants To Marry Me, That Cant Cook or Wipe me Must Be Mad'- Lady Say by Only1mi(f): 1:47pm On Jun 03, 2018
LifeofAirforce:
No matter how highly placed you are, woman is incomplete without man

And to have a good man , you must be humble.

Go and ask Linda Ikeji how far .

Tell that to lesbians
Re: 'Any Man Who Wants To Marry Me, That Cant Cook or Wipe me Must Be Mad'- Lady Say by zuraking(m): 2:05pm On Jun 03, 2018
Lalas247:
But my dear sex is very important ...
as long as he ain’t a jobless your .. he doesn’t have to cook me I will cook I don’t o,ya with my food ..
But if he knows how to service my engine wahlahi who cares grin

This is the thing with self made chics ... she says this now but deep down she wants a man .. all this standards are all fairytales u make the best of every situation as long the guy is faithful , loyal and loves the bones of you all this petty stuff you can compromise..

Tomorrow husband will become prayer point when u tire grin
u can help service your engine. I live in pekam UK very close to mrcork house
Re: 'Any Man Who Wants To Marry Me, That Cant Cook or Wipe me Must Be Mad'- Lady Say by mumureloaded(m): 6:17pm On Jun 03, 2018
I will show you this after 15 years
Re: 'Any Man Who Wants To Marry Me, That Cant Cook or Wipe me Must Be Mad'- Lady Say by Rachelsblog(f): 7:45pm On Jun 03, 2018
Lalasticlala

(1) (2) (Reply)

MEN: Women Are Not Your Enemy, Come In And See Why [18+Pictures] / Challenges Of Separation From Your Boyfriend / Why Are Men So Emotional?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.