Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,270 members, 7,811,789 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:35 PM

Please Help! I Need The Interpretation Of My Dreams, I'm Really Scared Right Now - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Help! I Need The Interpretation Of My Dreams, I'm Really Scared Right Now (3127 Views)

Should I Still Continue With This Relationship? I'm really fed up. / Are Guys Really Scared Of Dating Ladies That Attend White Garment Churches?? / HELP A Brother,: Am Really Scared A Cultist Guy Is After Me.... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help! I Need The Interpretation Of My Dreams, I'm Really Scared Right Now by Znation(m): 9:41am On Dec 02, 2021
Good Day Nairalanders.

I just don't know the right section to post this, please help me to take it to the right section mods.

This Is My Dream!

On monday, i was in my dream, and i went to a shop to buy something with N10.. So, when i want to pay, i brought out the N10 and torn it into two pieces and payed the shop owner with half of the money.
Immidiately, i work up.

I tried to find out the meaning on google, but couldn't find out any reasonable meaning. So i forget about it, but to my greatest suprise, this dream repeated exertly thesame way it happened in my first dream yesterday..

So, in my dream yesterday, i went to that same shop, with that same N10, and when i wanted to pay the shop owner, i torn the N10 into two and paid with half of it again, then i work up.

All my browsing history since morning have been trying to find out the meaning using google, but i can't. I'm really scared right now..

Who knows the meaning of my dream? Help me.

Lalasticlala, please help me if u know it please.. Thanks
Re: Please Help! I Need The Interpretation Of My Dreams, I'm Really Scared Right Now by Bluezy13(m): 9:49am On Dec 02, 2021
Hmmm...

"The buyer, the seller, will have more than needed"

The gods have spoken.

1 Like

Re: Please Help! I Need The Interpretation Of My Dreams, I'm Really Scared Right Now by Radionigeria: 9:49am On Dec 02, 2021
The new king pharaoh! Righteousness2, what do you have to say.
Re: Please Help! I Need The Interpretation Of My Dreams, I'm Really Scared Right Now by Mrsoft3(m): 9:52am On Dec 02, 2021
Znation:
Good Day Nairalanders.

I just don't know the right section to post this, please help me to take it to the right section mods.

This Is My Dream!

On monday, i was in my dream, and i went to a shop to buy something with N10.. So, when i want to pay, i brought out the N10 and torn it into two pieces and payed the shop owner with half of the money.
Immidiately, i work up.

I tried to find out the meaning on google, but couldn't find out any reasonable meaning. So i forget about it, but to my greatest suprise, this dream repeated exertly thesame way it happened in my first dream yesterday..

So, in my dream yesterday, i went to that same shop, with that same N10, and when i wanted to pay the shop owner, i torn the N10 into two and paid with half of it again, then i work up.

All my browsing history since morning have been trying to find out the meaning using google, but i can't. I'm really scared right now..

First mistake, google is not a revealer of dreams, even Joseph confess to only God can reveal a thing unto man.
If God does not reveal it to a man aligned with him then you can't get an interpretation.

Go and ask God for forgiveness and pray, he will reveal it to you. Don't let anybody come and tell you anything here.

6 Likes

Re: Please Help! I Need The Interpretation Of My Dreams, I'm Really Scared Right Now by Mylordmygod1: 9:54am On Dec 02, 2021
That is a very terrible dream.. The fact that it happened twice and repeated exactly thesame way makes it no ordnary dream..
it is a warning!! I wish i know the meaning, but i don't.. I'm sorry to not been able to tell u the meaning.

3 Likes

Re: Please Help! I Need The Interpretation Of My Dreams, I'm Really Scared Right Now by Bluezy13(m): 9:57am On Dec 02, 2021
Mylordmygod1:
That is a very terrible dream.. The fact that it happened twice and repeated exactly thesame way makes it no ordnary dream..
it is a warning!! I wish i know the meaning, but i don't.. I'm sorry to not been able to tell u the meaning.

You knew you had nothing to say, why did you raise his hope by trying to say something ?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Help! I Need The Interpretation Of My Dreams, I'm Really Scared Right Now by Znation(m): 9:57am On Dec 02, 2021
Bluezy13:
Hmmm...
"The buyer, the seller, will have more than needed"
The gods have spoken.
I don't understand.
Re: Please Help! I Need The Interpretation Of My Dreams, I'm Really Scared Right Now by Bluezy13(m): 9:59am On Dec 02, 2021
Was the price of what you bought 10 naira or less than 10 naira ??
Re: Please Help! I Need The Interpretation Of My Dreams, I'm Really Scared Right Now by Znation(m): 10:00am On Dec 02, 2021
Mrsoft3:

First mistake, google is not a revealer of dreams, even Joseph confess to only God can reveal a thing unto man.
If God does not reveal it to a man aligned with him then you can't get an interpretation.

Go and ask God for forgiveness and pray, he will reveal it to you. Don't let anybody come and tell you anything here.
How can i get the interpretation from God.. Is it through dream?
Re: Please Help! I Need The Interpretation Of My Dreams, I'm Really Scared Right Now by Bluezy13(m): 10:01am On Dec 02, 2021
Znation:
I don't understand.

I knew you will not understand.
The gods always speak that way so that whatever be the outcome, they are never wrong.

Anyways, what was the price of what you bought ??
Re: Please Help! I Need The Interpretation Of My Dreams, I'm Really Scared Right Now by Znation(m): 10:03am On Dec 02, 2021
Bluezy13:
Was the price of what you bought 10 naira or less than 10 naira ??
I only know i'm buying something, though i don't remmember the exert thing i bought.
Re: Please Help! I Need The Interpretation Of My Dreams, I'm Really Scared Right Now by Znation(m): 10:07am On Dec 02, 2021
Anybody that have a litle understanding of the dream should tell me, please.
Re: Please Help! I Need The Interpretation Of My Dreams, I'm Really Scared Right Now by Deborah98(f): 10:09am On Dec 02, 2021
Let me try.... If the prices of what you bought are actually higher than what you paid for then it means your debts are cancelled spiritually so it's remaining the physical manifestation cos you paid lower for a highly purchased goods. Okay if it now happens that the goods are actually higher in the actual sense but then you are still paying lower it then means you are planning on purchasing a highly priced goods but your present financial level can't carry it,it then means you are paying for the goods in installments. Either ways I just wish one of my explanations suits the interpretation of your dream. Do pray over it.

1 Like

Re: Please Help! I Need The Interpretation Of My Dreams, I'm Really Scared Right Now by Mylordmygod1: 10:11am On Dec 02, 2021
Bluezy13:

You knew you had nothing to say, why did you raise his hope by trying to say something ?
check well, i said something.. But if lalasticlala could help him get to ft, maybe he might get more!
Re: Please Help! I Need The Interpretation Of My Dreams, I'm Really Scared Right Now by Peace081: 10:13am On Dec 02, 2021
The meaning is very simple, it means you are a very stringy peraon
Re: Please Help! I Need The Interpretation Of My Dreams, I'm Really Scared Right Now by Mylordmygod1: 10:14am On Dec 02, 2021
Deborah98:
Let me try.... If the prices of what you bought are actually higher than what you paid for then it means your debts are cancelled spiritually so it's remaining the physical manifestation cos you paid lower for a highly purchased goods. Okay if it now happens that the goods are actually higher in the actual sense but then you are still paying lower it then means you are planning on purchasing a highly priced goods but your present financial level can't carry it,it then means you are paying for the goods in installments. Either ways I just wish one of my explanations suits the interpretation of your dream. Do pray over it.
You are trying to create the meaning, but the meaning of dreams can't be manipulated..

4 Likes

Re: Please Help! I Need The Interpretation Of My Dreams, I'm Really Scared Right Now by Deborah98(f): 10:17am On Dec 02, 2021
Mylordmygod1:
You are trying to create the meaning, but the meaning of dreams can't be manipulated..
not creating meaning just trying to put together what the final interpretation could look like btw I'm not a dream interpreter, giving him a close clue though
Re: Please Help! I Need The Interpretation Of My Dreams, I'm Really Scared Right Now by Notyourtype: 10:24am On Dec 02, 2021
From what i know, tearing morning in the dream is a very bad dream.. I mean verrry bad dream. Just be carefull in what ever thing u're doing
Re: Please Help! I Need The Interpretation Of My Dreams, I'm Really Scared Right Now by Znation(m): 10:32am On Dec 02, 2021
Notyourtype:
From what i know, tearing morning in the dream is a very bad dream.. I mean verrry bad dream. Just be carefull in what ever thing u're doing
Na wa oh..
Re: Please Help! I Need The Interpretation Of My Dreams, I'm Really Scared Right Now by BMathew: 10:37am On Dec 02, 2021
Good morning Op,
Concerning your dream, you need to move closer to God at the point of making decisions.
You're aspiring to get something or attempt of getting ownership of a desired goal, it may be in career but after having planning towards the actualization of the goal, you later deviated and go contrary by leaning on your own understanding and at the end regretting you didn't bring it to God before taking the huge step.
Note: you have what it takes to buy the goods to become yours but when you tore the money there comes the huge decision which render the money useless, cus the torn note won't be useful for you nor the shop owner.

You have a very big plans in view and in actualizing this you need to seek counsels from the Lord so that you will not regret your actions and later be stranded in life.
Remember in such dreams depict a pictorial of future event which had been revealed to you. Do not lean unto your own understanding, seek Godly counsel so that your efforts won't be futile.
Shalom

1 Like

Re: Please Help! I Need The Interpretation Of My Dreams, I'm Really Scared Right Now by Opeyemiextra(f): 10:41am On Dec 02, 2021
This dream doesn't sound like a bad one to me. But, when you have dreams like this, stand up immediately and pray as the spirit of God leads you. You are first a prophet and a priest over your own life before any pastor or seer.

God is open to everyone who will seek him. God revealed this to you to inform you ahead.

3 Likes

Re: Please Help! I Need The Interpretation Of My Dreams, I'm Really Scared Right Now by Nonexisting: 10:48am On Dec 02, 2021
Mylordmygod1:
You don't know the meaning yet you said it's a terrible dream. Are you confused or is confusion confused about you?
Re: Please Help! I Need The Interpretation Of My Dreams, I'm Really Scared Right Now by Znation(m): 10:53am On Dec 02, 2021
Opeyemiextra:
This dream doesn't sound like a bad one to me. But, when you have dreams like this, stand up immediately and pray as the spirit of God leads you. You are first a prophet and a priest over your own life before any pastor or seer.

God is open to everyone who will seek him. God revealed this to you to inform you ahead.
Should'nt i be worried again?
Re: Please Help! I Need The Interpretation Of My Dreams, I'm Really Scared Right Now by Nonexisting: 10:56am On Dec 02, 2021
Znation:
Good Day Nairalanders.

This Is My Dream!

Immidiately, i work up.

Don't let religious people deceive you, a dream is just what it is, a dream. If it repeats itself, it means you have given it too many thoughts that your mind keeps processing it while you sleep. Don't go and give yourself unnecessary hypertension. As a child, I dreamt of where I was digging up money from the ground just like gold and my uncle who was and is still deceiving himself claiming to be a born again told me it was sign of financial hardship that I needed to fast and pray. I never gave a fucck and the only time I had financial difficulty was immediately after my youth service which was not out of ordinary, most people went through that. My guy, fucck the dream and move on with your life.

3 Likes

Re: Please Help! I Need The Interpretation Of My Dreams, I'm Really Scared Right Now by snnazzy24(m): 11:04am On Dec 02, 2021
Worry not for it's only but a dream, don't stress, just live freely, peacefully and positively.

But my mind dey tell me say e be like say you wan win slip o.. you get game ? grin grin

Don't let them OWN you.
Re: Please Help! I Need The Interpretation Of My Dreams, I'm Really Scared Right Now by Holla911(m): 11:08am On Dec 02, 2021
Znation:
Good Day Nairalanders.

This Is My Dream!

Immidiately, i work up.

That dream doesn't sound nice, if I should interpret it, I will explain it as thus.
10 naira signals a drought, dryness and things that aren't pleasant. 20 naira signify the inverse of 10 naira.
For you to have torn the money and not paid in full mean you are keeping a portion of bad thing you ought to have exchanded for something else.
Let me know what you bought in the dream.
If you can remember what you bought, it will help in discerning the dream better.

1 Like

Re: Please Help! I Need The Interpretation Of My Dreams, I'm Really Scared Right Now by Opeyemiextra(f): 11:09am On Dec 02, 2021
Znation:
Should'nt i be worried again?

There is no reason to be. Sort it out in prayer.
Re: Please Help! I Need The Interpretation Of My Dreams, I'm Really Scared Right Now by TheWolfen(m): 11:27am On Dec 02, 2021
Your dreams can't be interpreted by google. So forget it
Dreams are unique
It is only you that can interpret this dream or some other gifted person.
What is going on in your life? Try and search your subconscious
Re: Please Help! I Need The Interpretation Of My Dreams, I'm Really Scared Right Now by LofP(m): 11:28am On Dec 02, 2021
N10 is orange-reddish in colour.

Red signifies affliction.

Tearing the note into 2 may signify reduced affliction or reduction of your financial expectations.

Buying things could also have different meanings in a dream.

If you woke up worried then you need to pray against affliction.

Hope you didn't go to buy pepper? (sign of affliction)

You need to remember your line of thought as you were in the dream.

There are 3 parts to a meaningful dream after you determine the source. They are:

1. The trip or scene
2. The action that took place
3. The goal of the dream.

Dreams can come from God, from the dark kingdom, or from your thoughts.

Pray deeply and positively.
Re: Please Help! I Need The Interpretation Of My Dreams, I'm Really Scared Right Now by brosom(m): 11:31am On Dec 02, 2021
Only God have the power of repetitive dreams which boldly speak seriously on something.

Dreams denotes a lot of things, it could not be u actually, it could be ur family or someone u love or close to, though the message is passed through u.

God reveals to his own to expose the plans of the wicked one's against them be it present or future.

Money is a dominant factor when it has to do with human and represent power in our physical world. Also it's an exchange of a thing for something,

I can't be 50% sure of this, but u have to be careful with ur dealings with ur family, friends and clients that might cause an unsolvable problem which might lead to an everlasting scare on u.

The best and only way u can avoid/solve whatever thing ur dream may denotes whether u understand it or not is prayers, there's nothing it cannot do.
Re: Please Help! I Need The Interpretation Of My Dreams, I'm Really Scared Right Now by Znation(m): 11:58am On Dec 02, 2021
Holla911:

That dream doesn't sound nice, if I should interpret it, I will explain it as thus.
10 naira signals a drought, dryness and things that aren't pleasant. 20 naira signify the inverse of 10 naira.
For you to have torn the money and not paid in full mean you are keeping a portion of bad thing you ought to have exchanded for something else.
Let me know what you bought in the dream.
If you can remember what you bought, it will help in discerning the dream better.
I can't remember what i bought
Re: Please Help! I Need The Interpretation Of My Dreams, I'm Really Scared Right Now by Wisedove(m): 12:00pm On Dec 02, 2021
Okay hear we go. It could be that you're not putting in all your efforts or the required resources to achieve your target.
From the dream, the thing is readily accessible for you, but the vendor will take it back from you once he/she noticed that the resources (torn 10 naira) you're offering is useless. Until you go back and glue the torn money together before you can get your goods.

You might have been trying to achieve a particular goal for some time now and nothing to show for it. Kindly seat back, restrategize and go back into it this time fully prepared trust me you will laugh at last.

Note : The project might be coming in future date but whenever it comes put in all your affort.
The project here can be anything such as job, finding a partner, traveling, business opportunities etc

(1) (2) (Reply)

Diarrhoea After Giving A Girl Head / Why Do Married People Don't Find Pleasure In Sex. / I Can't Control Myself

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.