Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,291 members, 7,811,873 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:49 PM

Family section gist hub - Family (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Family section gist hub (23648 Views)

Nl Family Section Scandals And Oopsies. . . . . Memory Lane. / The Return Of The NL FAMILY SECTION DEACTIVATORS! / Who Is The Most Popular Figure On Nairaland Family Section (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Family section gist hub by Acidosis(m): 5:19pm On Oct 24, 2021
ahnie:

Its too costly in my abule.

You don comot for Delta?
Re: Family section gist hub by ahnie: 5:22pm On Oct 24, 2021
Acidosis:

You don comot for Delta?
Am at home.

1 Like

Re: Family section gist hub by Acidosis(m): 5:26pm On Oct 24, 2021
ahnie:

Am at home.

Okay. I want you to buy that Turkey, fry, eat and relax. I don't joke with cravings. Eat what you want, when you want. This life na one o.
Re: Family section gist hub by ahnie: 5:58pm On Oct 24, 2021
Acidosis:

Okay. I want you to buy that Turkey, fry, eat and relax. I don't joke with cravings. Eat what you want, when you want. This life na one o.
grin grin grin
Make i boil ham,then seasoned ham come use chilled fanta chow ham.e go make sense.
You want smal abii

1 Like

Re: Family section gist hub by Acidosis(m): 6:06pm On Oct 24, 2021
ahnie:

grin grin grin
Make i boil ham,then seasoned ham come use chilled fanta chow ham.e go make sense.
You want smal abii

I want o. Do fast abeg
Re: Family section gist hub by ahnie: 8:52am On Oct 26, 2021
Pls how do I go about procurement of a Nigerian passport and how much do I need to budget for it.and what are the requirements.
Re: Family section gist hub by ahnie: 9:47am On Oct 26, 2021
Congratulations to me....
Decided to go give myself and my kids some nice treats when I go for school runs by 1:30pm.

I just came out from a terrific illness,that if they had told me I would survive it...I for doubt the person.
Ulcer and typhoid and malaria.

Was even on admission sef grin.i lean pass starved lioness.i no kuku like food,but I go force myself chow today.
Re: Family section gist hub by ahnie: 1:17am On Nov 01, 2021
Mamatwiny you're enjoying.glad you have escaped buhari's torture.

You deserved the enjoyment kiss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Family section gist hub by mamatwiny(f): 10:26am On Nov 01, 2021
ahnie:
Mamatwiny you're enjoying.glad you have escaped buhari's torture.

You deserved the enjoyment kiss

My sis. I am trying to settle Sha.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Family section gist hub by ahnie: 11:16am On Nov 26, 2021
21st November 2021,The month that changed everything.one month I would never forget in a hurry.
December pls be nice to me and may I find sweetness and favor when 2022 knocks.

Udo!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Zimbabwean Man Finds Out His Neighbor Is Father Of His Last Child, Demands $4.5m / Is My Uncle The Problem Or His Wives? / A closed mouth may soon turn to a dead body.Please your help is needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.