Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,486 members, 7,816,150 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:42 AM

Why Wont She Help Her Husband Get Rich? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Wont She Help Her Husband Get Rich? (401 Views)

Why Wont Guys Admit They Wish They Were Nakedd And Mad In Public ? / Why Wont Girls Let Go Even If They Don't Want You / Pretty Lady Shares Sexy Photo, Nigerian Twitter Users Help Her Cover Her Body (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Wont She Help Her Husband Get Rich? by fykes(m): 10:54am On Jun 03, 2018
Good day all and a great June..lemme just get tobthe point.
I have been doing a whole lot of soul searching on this issue and i decided to bring it here to hopefully get a few insights from folks out here as always.
So I met up with an old friend in my house yesterday...this guy was doing very well in business before he got married 2 yrs ago, his family and Church ( white garment) where against his choice of wife but I encouraged him to marry his choice because d Lady has been with him for years so I felt she deserved it. Also, she was willing to attend his church, (something most Catholics won't do) and I feel she's paid d price for her loyalty within the years. Recently he's had problems in business, things not working out, business failing and money problems I knew of, so I invited him over to introduce him to some possible clients and customers. As we were discussing, he answered a call from a lady and was talking abt marrying her as a second wife and doing introduction this month...I enquired after d call as to what it was all about, and he told me a shocker.
He reported his failing business to his church and after prayers it was revealed that a lady he jilted is behind his business woes by seducing him and taking his semen and money to herbalists. He promptly confessed to sleeping with d girl. The solution to his problems is that his wife will undertake a spiritual cleansing for 3 days after which she will sleep with her husband and as long as she has sex with him alone, he will be richer again and things will continue to work for him but if she sleeps with anoda man, she will need to come back for more cleansing or she and her husband may become I'll and die.
Well he thought it was a good deal, except his wife of 2 years has refused to go through with it and she's offering no explanations. Now he's found a single mother who is willing to go through with it on d condition that after marrying her the first wife will leave the house for her and this guy is seriously going ahead to pursue this craze...
Now, I don't support him by any means, but why won't his wife do the needful? Is she hurting from his cheating or she isn't sure abt her long term fidelity to him?
Re: Why Wont She Help Her Husband Get Rich? by Kobicove(m): 1:22pm On Jun 03, 2018
What kind of fuckery is this?

Dear OP, if the guy's wife were your sister would you advise her to rope herself into this money ritual sh1t? undecided
Re: Why Wont She Help Her Husband Get Rich? by coolestofall(m): 1:46pm On Jun 03, 2018
African pple! You r operating a business in a country whose economy has taken a dip 4 a while now, that is not enough reason 4 d decline in ur business, there just hv 2 b an ominous reason, such as; d old woman u stepped on aaccidentally in 1990 has tied u down.
In order 2 make it in life, one has 2 take responsibility 4every short comings.

(1) (Reply)

#mentoo: Time For Men To Take Back Control Of The Narratives / Police Officer Gets Romantic With Fiancee In Beautiful Pre-wedding Photos /

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.