Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,528 members, 7,826,981 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:16 AM

My Ritualist Friend Just Died...... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Ritualist Friend Just Died...... (11855 Views)

I Am Worried My Ex Girl Friend Just Delivered Baby / Re: I Think My Boyfriend Is Fetish: Dear Valenciabaddie I'm Not A Ritualist / My Facebook Friend Just Posted After Sex Photo Of Wife SEE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Ritualist Friend Just Died...... by Hoddor(m): 1:32pm On Jun 03, 2018
Please, I don't know the right place to post this, but any mod can help me move to the appropriate place, thanks.

Just got the news of a friend's death, met the guy 2014 Dec, I was standing at Anammco junction Emene, when someone in a black Range Rover Vogue called out my name, nick name to be precise, I went over to the car, and it was my classmate in secondary school, he was fresher than ever, with a woman sitting beside him, he asked where I was headed to, and I told him, unfortunately, we were not going same direction, so he gave me his hotel name and room number, I couldn't get his mobile number cuz my phone was a scrap, lol, so that faithful evening, we met, and I promised him heaven on earth, on how I will do whatever to be in his position, after much plea, my guy opened up, told me he met one baba in Ghana, and he was told to bring white ram and 50k naira, which he did, so baba prepared concoction that smelled like a dead body and rubbed all over him, and asked that he doesn't wash it off for 3days, na so my guy begin sleep for uncompleted building for the whole period. To cut the whole story short, after the whole thing, he was told not to sleep with any woman that is not married and never to eat any food prepared by a woman, this guy told me it was easier to get and sleep with a married woman than single lady, told me how easy it was and showed me his bank statement, FirstBank was way above 700 mill and Intercontinental bank then was a little above 90 mill, said he had a mini room in his house where sunlight should never shine, that every week, he brings out nothing less than 20 million naira equivalent from the room in foreign currency, and that there was no restriction on how you spend the money, he also promised to help me get married women if I wanted.
Now, sleeping with married women wasn't a problem I thought to myself, but, how could I not eat anything being food that is prepared by a woman, how can I visit my mom and not eat or refuse to eat her food? I told him it was kind of impossible not to eat a woman's food, and he assured me that it was easy, that he had a male chef, whom he takes wherever he goes, and that he only visit restaurants run by male chefs outside Nigeria, but then I decided to change the topic, noting that he must have made up his mind to spend the rest of his life in hell, somehow it amused him, my guy opened his mouth to tell me that God's grace abound, that all he needed was to ask for forgiveness with his last breath, and that all will be fine.... Anyways, I asked for money to help me think about it, and also prepare my mind, which he gave me a cheque of 100k and told me he had his reasons for not giving me cash, I left and was so glad that he doesn't have my number. Just yesterday, I saw his picture on one of our classmates page, with RIP inscription, so I sent a direct message to the guy asking what's up, he told me that the dude dies on Friday night, that he stopped at a traffic light in Germany, and a heavy duty truck that lost control climbed his car and he died at the spot with a woman he was carrying.......

I just can't stop thinking....
Did he ever get the chance to ask for forgiveness?
Did he ever think he was going to fool or scam the devil?

To everyone who's hustle is pure, regardless of the slow or stagnant progress, please keep hope alive, everyday holds the possibility of a miracle, God will surely pick our call one day........

Peace.

I've read a lot of comments here, that why I decided to modify..

About Intercontinental Bank, what the guy showed to me was statement of account by email, with a request to visit his branch for account update for a new cheque book, and yes, even though the bank was merged with another then, they were still sending him statements and requesting that he comes for update, again, i believe he was out of the country for long, trust me, banks don't freeze or block some accounts with a certain amount in it, unless ordered by the court or efcc...

The only reason I shared this story here is because, I know one or two people will learn from it, you can't eat your cake and still have it, knowing the mentality of some people here on NL, even if the guy himself shared this, they will still doubt and makes jokes out of it, things are happening, whether you believe it or not.... Thanks.

88 Likes 5 Shares

Re: My Ritualist Friend Just Died...... by overdrive(m): 2:00pm On Jun 03, 2018
Is this real

1 Like

Re: My Ritualist Friend Just Died...... by Nobody: 2:04pm On Jun 03, 2018
vanity upon vanity. He wanted to play a fast one on the chief of deception himself,been the devil..Nothing is free with him, you must finally pay with your life.

Shun the short cut to success and pay the genuine price for it.

21 Likes

Re: My Ritualist Friend Just Died...... by ubunja(m): 2:05pm On Jun 03, 2018
married women are sweet though.
is the story true?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Ritualist Friend Just Died...... by Poorboy: 2:07pm On Jun 03, 2018
Are you serious, there's no peace for the wicked... Note that

2 Likes

Re: My Ritualist Friend Just Died...... by Nobody: 2:07pm On Jun 03, 2018
hmmmmmmm
Re: My Ritualist Friend Just Died...... by Headlesschicken(m): 2:09pm On Jun 03, 2018
cry You can never trick d devil.... Rip to his lost soul... N this should stand as a lesson to all those whom fink that money is better than peace of mind... Be guided... U can't fool d devil..

5 Likes

Re: My Ritualist Friend Just Died...... by anthony533(m): 2:11pm On Jun 03, 2018
So who now take possession of the wealth he left in the bank? what about the houses he built?

But at times i will think in my mind that majority of people who don't even engage in acquisition of ill gotten wealth will definitely still make hell. majority of people will suffer on earth and will still go to hell.

Well all is vanity. but all die na die

13 Likes

Re: My Ritualist Friend Just Died...... by Adasun(m): 2:14pm On Jun 03, 2018
nawaoo
Re: My Ritualist Friend Just Died...... by TonyeBarcanista(m): 2:15pm On Jun 03, 2018
Good riddance if you ask me

2 Likes

Re: My Ritualist Friend Just Died...... by Hector09(m): 2:20pm On Jun 03, 2018
The bitter truth is that if u are poor or rich its still vanity upon vanity, beside 80% of people are going to hell

7 Likes

Re: My Ritualist Friend Just Died...... by Nobody: 2:22pm On Jun 03, 2018
Great story grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Ritualist Friend Just Died...... by mxpinky: 2:22pm On Jun 03, 2018
what is the name of the movie ?

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Ritualist Friend Just Died...... by eyeview: 2:28pm On Jun 03, 2018
The reason these babas who make these juju for them arent rich is because they know it never ends well for the user,but if you are ready and willing for the dire consequence, they will do it for you, collect a fee from you. Check the wealth of these guys in just three years, there will be no trace of it again

13 Likes

Re: My Ritualist Friend Just Died...... by Hoddor(m): 2:28pm On Jun 03, 2018
For those of you saying it's a story, I guess you have the right to, every word I've written here is true, I have nothing to gain in making up stuff like this.....

10 Likes

Re: My Ritualist Friend Just Died...... by oglalasioux(m): 2:39pm On Jun 03, 2018
Fake story.

1 Like

Re: My Ritualist Friend Just Died...... by Flamezzz: 2:39pm On Jun 03, 2018
I think your story is real no doubt but what if I tell you that y'all are going to hell? undecided Don't shout that you are holier than thou yet, calm down and reminisce over the word righteousness, you ain't even 10% close. Shalom.

4 Likes

Re: My Ritualist Friend Just Died...... by agbonkamen(f): 2:40pm On Jun 03, 2018
only God knows where he is now.... though poverty is bad it makes you look unserious, your ideas make no sense to people. God is the ultimate

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Ritualist Friend Just Died...... by Kelblaq(m): 2:40pm On Jun 03, 2018
mxpinky:
what is the name of the movie ?
The Ritualist cheesy

9 Likes

Re: My Ritualist Friend Just Died...... by Nateben(m): 2:44pm On Jun 03, 2018
Op, I don't know who you are or interested in knowing you, but I have a question please.......

Is the guys name Ejike (Daga) from Enugu state?

6 Likes

Re: My Ritualist Friend Just Died...... by olarwhumy6(f): 2:45pm On Jun 03, 2018
Nawa oo
Re: My Ritualist Friend Just Died...... by Hoddor(m): 2:49pm On Jun 03, 2018
Nateben:
Op, I don't know who you are or interested in knowing you, but I have a question please.......

Wow, that's correct, but I would have preferred if you didn't use his real name, just Daga would have been enough...

I guess you know him?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Ritualist Friend Just Died...... by Desdola(m): 2:54pm On Jun 03, 2018
Things people do for money. I hope his soul finds rest
Re: My Ritualist Friend Just Died...... by Nateben(m): 2:55pm On Jun 03, 2018
Hoddor:

Wow, that's correct, but I would have preferred if you didn't use his real name, just Daga would have been enough...

I guess you know him?

I swear to God I spoke with him last two weeks on messenger call, I saw the same post with his picture on Facebook, he told me he will come back by months end, that he plans to go and watch world cup in Russia from Nigeria. See I just sent you email, please let's talk from there.

9 Likes

Re: My Ritualist Friend Just Died...... by overdrive(m): 2:57pm On Jun 03, 2018
Nateben:

Good now tell us your own version make we compare notes.

4 Likes

Re: My Ritualist Friend Just Died...... by drstrange12(m): 3:20pm On Jun 03, 2018
nobody holy pass eh! look into my eyes and tell me say you pass eh eh eh!!! (tu baba voice)

1 Like

Re: My Ritualist Friend Just Died...... by ednut1(m): 3:26pm On Jun 03, 2018
Na accident kill am na. Juju network no reach germany grin

9 Likes

Re: My Ritualist Friend Just Died...... by tetula123(m): 3:27pm On Jun 03, 2018
my chest is paining me. me that have been making mouth that nothing like juju

2 Likes

Re: My Ritualist Friend Just Died...... by Uwaomaokey(m): 3:35pm On Jun 03, 2018
ednut1:
Na accident kill am na. Juju network no reach germany grin

There is service everywhere Bro. E reach oh.

14 Likes

Re: My Ritualist Friend Just Died...... by Nobody: 3:37pm On Jun 03, 2018
ubunja:
married women are sweet though.
is the story true?
They are not sweet. For heaven sake would you allow your wife be touched by another man?

13 Likes

Re: My Ritualist Friend Just Died...... by Nobody: 3:40pm On Jun 03, 2018
I think this should be moved to general section

1 Like

Re: My Ritualist Friend Just Died...... by onatisi(m): 3:40pm On Jun 03, 2018
The point is daga enjoyed his life ,but he is dead . Daga dug d dagger in himself grin

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

What Comes To Your Mind When You See A Girl Wearing This? / Wife Caught Cheating With Her Husband's Best Friend, Posted On Social Media / Help,i'm In Love With A Married Man,can't Seem To Let Go.how Do I Get Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.