Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,457 members, 7,812,404 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:51 PM

I Am Worried My Ex Girl Friend Just Delivered Baby - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am Worried My Ex Girl Friend Just Delivered Baby (4621 Views)

My 5th Child Is Here!!! My Wife Just Delivered Another Baby Girl / My Wife To Be Just Delivered, Congratulations To Me!!! (photos) / My Facebook Friend Just Posted After Sex Photo Of Wife SEE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Worried My Ex Girl Friend Just Delivered Baby by faithfuld: 2:22am On May 15, 2021
Folks kindly follow me reason this matter, I dated a very beautiful girl for like 1 year. She started behaving, we broke up, but not really officially. Then December last year 2020, just called me that she is getting married. That the guy is Abroad. He came back during Christmas. But I could remember vividly I have multiple sex with this my ex on September 2020. Just this week I heard she delivered a baby. Am really thinking. How can she get married last year December and give birth in May 2021. Are u thinking what am thinking. Remember I had unprotected sex with her. Even October last year I was still senting her money when she complained of being sick. On November 10th 2020 she was begging me for us to go and see my mum. Please guys what do I do. Some thing is fishy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Am Worried My Ex Girl Friend Just Delivered Baby by Coldshisha: 2:26am On May 15, 2021
Just let it go don't even bother about pertenity test , DNA or any bullshit... If a mother says the kid is not yours, nothing can make the kid yours...

Even if you get a DNA test, court would still rule in favour of the woman to keep the child, while you pay for child support, school fees and monthly upkeep.

The worst thing that can happen to you now is to drag the child against the mother's will, she would simply raise her telling her you are a monster and the kid may forever hate you, even while providing for upkeep and school fees

26 Likes

Re: I Am Worried My Ex Girl Friend Just Delivered Baby by faithfuld: 2:34am On May 15, 2021
But this is exactly 9 month I had sex with her. How can she get married last year December and give birth now. Just 6 month. And she said d guy came back during Xmas. Even as at October, November and even first week of December we were communicating. She was even begging me for us to go and see my mum

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Worried My Ex Girl Friend Just Delivered Baby by faithfuld: 2:35am On May 15, 2021
Am just worried cos she maybe carrying my kid to give another man

6 Likes

Re: I Am Worried My Ex Girl Friend Just Delivered Baby by DAMN99: 2:51am On May 15, 2021
Just stay calm bruh, nothing is hidden under the sun.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Worried My Ex Girl Friend Just Delivered Baby by faithfuld: 3:04am On May 15, 2021
Thanks
Re: I Am Worried My Ex Girl Friend Just Delivered Baby by MEGA4BILLION(m): 3:08am On May 15, 2021
She was pregnant in August, 2020. The said husband may not have been based abroad as she told you.
Maybe she was fvcking you both at the same time and only went for who was ready to claim responsibility of the pregnancy. It is only DNA test that can clear your dilemma

36 Likes

Re: I Am Worried My Ex Girl Friend Just Delivered Baby by TempUser: 3:26am On May 15, 2021
I hope you're not talking about my wife, cos na December we mary o! grinangry

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Am Worried My Ex Girl Friend Just Delivered Baby by faithfuld: 3:34am On May 15, 2021
Really
Re: I Am Worried My Ex Girl Friend Just Delivered Baby by faithfuld: 3:36am On May 15, 2021
TempUser:
Who is ur wife. Did she give birth this week
Old boy calm down. I will definitely unravel this quackmire

1 Like

Re: I Am Worried My Ex Girl Friend Just Delivered Baby by faithfuld: 3:37am On May 15, 2021
MEGA4BILLION:
She was pregnant in August, 2020. The said husband may not have been based abroad as she told you.
Maybe she was fvcking you both at the same time and only went for who was ready to claim responsibility of the pregnancy. It is only DNA test that can clear your dilemma
But from August till now is 10 month na. Beside this girl is nursing d Bab in her father's house right now.
Re: I Am Worried My Ex Girl Friend Just Delivered Baby by hakeemhakeem(m): 3:43am On May 15, 2021
So the person that married her didn't know the time frame of the pregnancy, as you are calculating your so the other person. Who says you were the only person knacking her those period

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Am Worried My Ex Girl Friend Just Delivered Baby by JeffreyJunior: 3:49am On May 15, 2021
Lord have mercy. cheesy
Re: I Am Worried My Ex Girl Friend Just Delivered Baby by Mrscarter(f): 4:12am On May 15, 2021
TempUser:

Lol
Re: I Am Worried My Ex Girl Friend Just Delivered Baby by Nobody: 4:18am On May 15, 2021
Since you no gree go meet her mama, She gave the baby to someone that's capable.
No time

5 Likes

Re: I Am Worried My Ex Girl Friend Just Delivered Baby by pek(m): 5:46am On May 15, 2021
You were "senting" her money. grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Worried My Ex Girl Friend Just Delivered Baby by Carlmax(m): 5:52am On May 15, 2021
MEGA4BILLION:

This is exactly what happened. GBAM!
Re: I Am Worried My Ex Girl Friend Just Delivered Baby by nwakibe: 6:08am On May 15, 2021
Similar thing happened to me 3 years ago. The baby resemble me well well o. My ex came to buy her wedding items and passed the night in my house. Through out the night... She called it Send-off sex. I no feet shout...

6 Likes

Re: I Am Worried My Ex Girl Friend Just Delivered Baby by faithfuld: 6:21am On May 15, 2021
So what did u do then
Re: I Am Worried My Ex Girl Friend Just Delivered Baby by Vulcanheph(m): 6:27am On May 15, 2021
faithfuld:
But this is exactly 9 month I had sex with her. How can she get married last year December and give birth now. Just 6 month. And she said d guy came back during Xmas. Even as at October, November and even first week of December we were communicating. She was even begging me for us to go and see my mum
This doesn't make sense, what kind of man will not get suspicious when his wife gives birth some months earlier than nine months, the possibility that the child might be yours is very high but since she hasn't told you that it's yours and her husband hasn't rejected the child then Just "let sleeping dogs lie".

4 Likes

Re: I Am Worried My Ex Girl Friend Just Delivered Baby by Jayboi(m): 6:31am On May 15, 2021
Bros. Komot mind for the matter. Who says u were the only one sleeping with her then? U can never be as wise as women when it comes to pregnancy.
Move on with ur life and do something meaningful with it instead of all these fornication

8 Likes

Re: I Am Worried My Ex Girl Friend Just Delivered Baby by Vulcanheph(m): 6:31am On May 15, 2021
faithfuld:
Am just worried cos she maybe carrying my kid to give another man
It won't be the first time that a woman has done it..... Infact approximately 30-35% of first born children don't belong to their biological fathers.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Worried My Ex Girl Friend Just Delivered Baby by faithfuld: 6:34am On May 15, 2021
What if she finally confess in d future that d child is mile. Cos I noticed after one I had sex with her, she was begging me that she was us to see and that she wants to see my mum. Ladies
Ladies.

I have been sending her text me after d child delivery asking hope d baby she carrying is mine. She have not reply.

1 Like

Re: I Am Worried My Ex Girl Friend Just Delivered Baby by Stevyne: 6:42am On May 15, 2021
faithfuld:
What if she finally confess in d future that d child is mile. Cos I noticed after one I had sex with her, she was begging me that she was us to see and that she wants to see my mum. Ladies
Ladies.

I have been sending her text me after d child delivery asking hope d baby she carrying is mine. She have not reply.
Gee, how old are u

5 Likes

Re: I Am Worried My Ex Girl Friend Just Delivered Baby by faithfuld: 6:43am On May 15, 2021
Vulcanheph:

It won't be the first time that a woman has done it..... Infact approximately 30-35% of first born children don't belong to their biological fathers.
Really. Jesus
This ladies are heartless. But d truth must come out one day. How can u give another man a child that is not his. Even d child she born resemble 100 percent. I will reach d end of it
Re: I Am Worried My Ex Girl Friend Just Delivered Baby by faithfuld: 6:50am On May 15, 2021
Stevyne:
Gee, how old are u
Am 30.
Actually. I was planning to come and marry her when this happened. Even her mum and dad knows me very well.

1 Like

Re: I Am Worried My Ex Girl Friend Just Delivered Baby by faithfuld: 6:54am On May 15, 2021
Jayboi:
Bros. Komot mind for the matter. Who says u were the only one sleeping with her then? U can never be as wise as women when it comes to pregnancy.
Move on with ur life and do something meaningful with it instead of all these fornication
But after one month I had sex with her, she complained of being sick. And she said she wants to see me. But I was so busy with my job. She was calling be day and night to send her money to do ordinary lab test. Which I did. How can Abroad based guy not do that. Some tins are not adding up bro

2 Likes

Re: I Am Worried My Ex Girl Friend Just Delivered Baby by TempUser: 7:00am On May 15, 2021
faithfuld:

Who is ur wife. Did she give birth this week
Old boy calm down. I will definitely unravel this quackmire

THANK GOD, ME I DON DO NAMING TEY TEY grin

2 Likes

Re: I Am Worried My Ex Girl Friend Just Delivered Baby by PrimeWatermark: 7:06am On May 15, 2021
If the other guy was ever an 'abroad guy', then he came back before Christmas.

She was dating both of you at the same time and decided to give it to the highest bidder.

6 Likes

Re: I Am Worried My Ex Girl Friend Just Delivered Baby by faithfuld: 7:19am On May 15, 2021
Abi

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Which Country Has The Horniest Men In The World? / My Friend Married His White Woman Today / Found A Guy In Her Apartment: Am I Overreacting?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.