Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,816 members, 7,810,130 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:24 PM

Can There Be Real Friendship Between A Guy And A Lady? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can There Be Real Friendship Between A Guy And A Lady? (1213 Views)

My Ordeal With A Handsome Guy And His Horrible Looking Big Pant / Asking A Lady Out, Does It Affect The Friendship Between The Guy And The Girl? / Can This Be Real? Someone Said It Is Pix (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can There Be Real Friendship Between A Guy And A Lady? by okenwa(m): 5:43pm On Mar 20, 2007
i ask this question because i ve not found any, am a guy,25,08054589721, be serious with your responce through text or call.thanks grin grin grin grin
Re: Can There Be Real Friendship Between A Guy And A Lady? by Free(f): 11:34pm On Mar 20, 2007
oooh lawd

lmao cheesy cheesy

u no be serious grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Can There Be Real Friendship Between A Guy And A Lady? by ima1(f): 12:19am On Mar 21, 2007
grin people are funny
Re: Can There Be Real Friendship Between A Guy And A Lady? by cuteass1(f): 1:08am On Mar 21, 2007
what kind of heading was that when all you wanted was a girlfriend??

i was even entering the thread with something else in mind *sighs*

walking away, angry at the poster for making a wrong heading for his thread angry
Re: Can There Be Real Friendship Between A Guy And A Lady? by Busta(f): 1:55am On Mar 21, 2007
cute-ass:

what kind of heading was that when all you wanted was a girlfriend??

i was even entering the thread with something else in mind *sighs*

walking away, angry at the poster for making a wrong heading for his thread angry

I second that, u just someone that will waste her credit on u. . tough luck!
Re: Can There Be Real Friendship Between A Guy And A Lady? by francessby(f): 1:14pm On Jul 07, 2008
instead of you to say your mind you are turning it round, anyway you have seen mtn,glo and celtel staff
Re: Can There Be Real Friendship Between A Guy And A Lady? by kokoye(m): 2:21pm On Jul 07, 2008
At 25, if ur bold enough to post ur number, then you ought to be able to say what's on ur mind. cos it sure aint friendship.
Re: Can There Be Real Friendship Between A Guy And A Lady? by Metroguy(m): 5:28pm On Jul 07, 2008
Solution is:-

Call MTN, GLO or CELTEL customer care lines and makes friends with them,

OR

Join a social networking site like facebook and make friends there by joining a group there,

That's where you can get a female friend,
Re: Can There Be Real Friendship Between A Guy And A Lady? by Busta(f): 5:34pm On Jul 07, 2008
lol . . . yeah rite!
Re: Can There Be Real Friendship Between A Guy And A Lady? by Nobody: 6:20pm On Jul 07, 2008
This odd world. . .

*Sighs*
Re: Can There Be Real Friendship Between A Guy And A Lady? by shuppie(f): 8:41pm On Jul 07, 2008
very funny, grin
Re: Can There Be Real Friendship Between A Guy And A Lady? by CARUSO(m): 8:56pm On Jul 07, 2008
okenwa:

i ask this question because i ve not found any, am a guy,25,08054589721, be serious with your responce through text or call.thanks grin grin grin grin

u fucking idiot got me thinking this is gonna be some thread!

wtf did i see? ur stupid age, ur rubbish telephone number and u dimwit touting urself?!

now fuc.k ryt off u lonely asshole!!
Re: Can There Be Real Friendship Between A Guy And A Lady? by Nobody: 9:21pm On Jul 07, 2008
CARUSO:

u fucking idiot got me thinking this is going to be some thread!

wtf did i see? your stupid age, your rubbish telephone number and u dimwit touting yourself?!

now fuc.k ryt off u lonely asshole!!

Chei! shocked That was pretty harsh!
Re: Can There Be Real Friendship Between A Guy And A Lady? by Gabry(f): 8:15am On Jul 08, 2008
Haha! Now thats funny.

I'll answer your Thread heading.

Yes, its very possible for a guy and a girl to be real friends. I know cause I have 4 BESTEST GUY FRIENDS in the world.

(1) (Reply)

Save Me From My Girl / How Long Can U Leave Your Husband Alone At Home. / Why Do Bad Girls Think Dat Virgins Are Stupid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.