Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,860 members, 7,821,004 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:39 AM

Why Do Bad Girls Think Dat Virgins Are Stupid - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Bad Girls Think Dat Virgins Are Stupid (1215 Views)

WHY Do Non-virgins Get Angry Or Upset When Virgins Are Mentioned On NL? / Why Do Bad Girls Get Married Easier Than Good Girls? / Naija Girls Who Refer To Themselves As Virgins Are Not Really Virgins (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Bad Girls Think Dat Virgins Are Stupid by johnterry4: 3:50pm On Mar 31, 2010
why do bad girls think dat virgins are stupid for keeping their virginity?i just dont get it.
Re: Why Do Bad Girls Think Dat Virgins Are Stupid by Nobody: 3:53pm On Mar 31, 2010
johnterry4:

why do bad girls think dat virgins are silly for keeping their virginity?i just dont get it.
I can not make any sense of this undecided
Re: Why Do Bad Girls Think Dat Virgins Are Stupid by Nobody: 3:54pm On Mar 31, 2010
johnterry4:

why do bad boys think dat virgins are silly for keeping their virginity?i just dont get it.

There I corrected your mistake grin cheesy
Re: Why Do Bad Girls Think Dat Virgins Are Stupid by omega25red(m): 3:56pm On Mar 31, 2010
Ebonyeyes:

grin grin grin i know right
Re: Why Do Bad Girls Think Dat Virgins Are Stupid by xynerise: 3:59pm On Mar 31, 2010
Ebonyeyes:

He is right . It will be a shame to them if u say u are a virgin in their gathering. If your gal is a virgin tell her to keep it up and dont force her.
Re: Why Do Bad Girls Think Dat Virgins Are Stupid by 4llerbuntu(m): 4:02pm On Mar 31, 2010
but whats with this fixation about virginity sef?

it would make much more sense if the guys were also aspiring virgins etc, all u guys have s3x with girls, how the hell do u wanna have a virgin? we would have virgins if u guys didnt fck them!!! what?

besides, i probably not too synced up with these reasoning but i really fail to see what virginity has to do with anything. even if u get married to one, how does that mean ur going to be the only one doing her? is that a guarantee that she wont have an affair? or what exactly does it guarantee? besides iv dated one or two virgins and they were not good people behavioral wise. they seemed to think that the virginity conferred a licence to misbehave and for u to grovel at their feet!!

one ended up pregnant for anor guy, the other ended up God knows where. they were like 27 and 25 respectively so they had gone thru a lot to save it!!!!

also, i think i rather prefer a bit of experience in the bedroom. if i want a virgin, id better be one too!!! ridiculous
Re: Why Do Bad Girls Think Dat Virgins Are Stupid by johnterry4: 4:08pm On Mar 31, 2010
xynerise:

He is right . It will be a shame to them if u say u are a virgin in their gathering. If your gal is a virgin tell her to keep it up and dont force her.

thank u jare.

these pple are dumb heads.rokiatu and ebonyeyes are guilty.they probably exchanged theirs for mr biggs.and they are the type that will condemn virgins.

whats the big deal abt virgins?virgins are new cars
Re: Why Do Bad Girls Think Dat Virgins Are Stupid by Nobody: 4:16pm On Mar 31, 2010
And you probably take it up the arse. Go somewhere and eat dirt.
Re: Why Do Bad Girls Think Dat Virgins Are Stupid by Nobody: 4:20pm On Mar 31, 2010
johnterry4:

thank u jare.

[b]these pple are dumb heads.rokiatu and ebonyeyes are guilty.they probably exchanged theirs for mr biggs.and they are the type that will condemn [/b]
Ma'am please get you and your anger out of my way alright. I just make a simple statement, "I do not make any
sense of it", does that call for an insult? Bloody hell no!
angry
Re: Why Do Bad Girls Think Dat Virgins Are Stupid by Nobody: 4:29pm On Mar 31, 2010
johnterry4:

thank u jare.

these pple are dumb heads.rokiatu and ebonyeyes are guilty.they probably exchanged theirs for mr biggs.and they are the type that will condemn virgins.

tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Why Do Bad Girls Think Dat Virgins Are Stupid by Areaboy2(m): 4:34pm On Mar 31, 2010
@op, u might wana define wat u mean by  "bad" girls or  "bad" boys as rightly corrected,

i'm sick and tired of all this bad this bad that, virginity this virginity that, everyone has his or her own life to live, and however they choose to do so shouldn't make a Canadian moose happy. and wat ever the society likes or doesnt  shouldnt stop u from living your life to the fullest however deemed necessary,

one more of this such thread and i'll trace you to where ever u live and smash that boom box u call pc angry

nuff said  angry
Re: Why Do Bad Girls Think Dat Virgins Are Stupid by iice(f): 4:53pm On Mar 31, 2010
play pen door open!!
Re: Why Do Bad Girls Think Dat Virgins Are Stupid by candylips(m): 5:42pm On Mar 31, 2010
silly question
Re: Why Do Bad Girls Think Dat Virgins Are Stupid by unitee(f): 6:14pm On Mar 31, 2010
I think i am leaving nland fo giz naw cant take it anymo
Re: Why Do Bad Girls Think Dat Virgins Are Stupid by mamagee3(f): 6:35pm On Mar 31, 2010
Duh!, the same reason thieves think those who make their money honestly are dumb.
Re: Why Do Bad Girls Think Dat Virgins Are Stupid by ayettymama(f): 6:40pm On Mar 31, 2010
lolz

poster is obviously deranged

however just toclarify women dont see anything wrong with virgins!
Re: Why Do Bad Girls Think Dat Virgins Are Stupid by Suntemi(m): 6:48pm On Mar 31, 2010
johnterry4:

thank u jare.

I cant stop laughing.
Re: Why Do Bad Girls Think Dat Virgins Are Stupid by Nobody: 6:59pm On Mar 31, 2010
@ Area-boy. tank u jare. i no even know wetin some of d threads dem mean sef
[/quote][quote author=Area_boy link=topic=422953.msg5804526#msg5804526 date=1270049662]
@op, u might wana define wat u mean by  "bad" girls or  "bad" boys as rightly corrected,

i'm sick and tired of all this bad this bad that, virginity this virginity that, everyone has his or her own life to live, and however they choose to do so shouldn't make a Canadian moose happy. and wat ever the society likes or doesnt  shouldnt stop u from living your life to the fullest however deemed necessary,

one more of this such thread and i'll trace you to where ever u live and smash that boom box u call pc angry

nuff said  angry
Re: Why Do Bad Girls Think Dat Virgins Are Stupid by Suntemi(m): 7:10pm On Mar 31, 2010
Area_boy:

nuff said  angry

Na so U dey vex reach ni?
Re: Why Do Bad Girls Think Dat Virgins Are Stupid by Flashfast1: 7:38pm On Mar 31, 2010
I think this virgin thing is being over rated.
I mean, if you are a virgin or not how does that affect the price of fish in the market?
Re: Why Do Bad Girls Think Dat Virgins Are Stupid by Areaboy2(m): 11:12pm On Mar 31, 2010
@flash, my point exactly, i nor no why we just carry the thing for our head like say we go win award,

see developed countries wey no carry am for head, arent they the ones wit better roads/education/infrastructure and everything else nice, wettin we dun get?

virgin this virgin that, *sighs* please!!!!!!!!!!!! angry
Re: Why Do Bad Girls Think Dat Virgins Are Stupid by ozoneH(m): 7:08am On Apr 01, 2010
[/quote][quote author=4llerbuntu link=topic=422953.msg5804291#msg5804291 date=1270047757]
but whats with this fixation about virginity sef?

it would make much more sense if the guys were also aspiring virgins etc, all u guys have s3x with girls, how the hell do u wanna have a virgin? we would have virgins if u guys didnt fck them!!! what?

besides, i probably not too synced up with these reasoning but i really fail to see what virginity has to do with anything. even if u get married to one, how does that mean your going to be the only one doing her? is that a guarantee that she wont have an affair? or what exactly does it guarantee? besides iv dated one or two virgins and they were not good people behavioral wise. they seemed to think that the virginity conferred a licence to misbehave and for u to grovel at their feet!!

one ended up pregnant for anor guy, the other ended up God knows where. they were like 27 and 25 respectively so they had gone thru a lot to save it!!!!

also, i think i rather prefer a bit of experience in the bedroom. if i want a virgin, id better be one too!!! ridiculous
omo notin do u jo, NUFF SAID, well as dey say, practice makes perfect, how u go carry primary 1 pikin mak e do JSS 3 work
Re: Why Do Bad Girls Think Dat Virgins Are Stupid by johnterry4: 9:30am On Apr 01, 2010
ayettymama:

lolz

poster is obviously deranged

however just toclarify women dont see anything wrong with virgins!

ur daddy is deranged.sex vamp
Re: Why Do Bad Girls Think Dat Virgins Are Stupid by Girl846(f): 9:50am On Apr 01, 2010
mama-gee:

Duh!, the same reason thieves think those who make their money honestly are dumb.

I do not think "bad girls" think virgins are silly, but its more of a defense mechanism. Everyone knows abstinence is a smart thing to do.
Everyone (deep down inside) knows that being a virgin these days is very difficult! Whether you admitted or not, that kind of restraint is something that is to be respected! If keeping it was easy, I think more girls would save it because most of us grow up wanting to be virgin brides  undecided
To some "bad girls", virgins serve as a reminder of what they could have been if they had not given away their irreplaceable gift.
Some [/i]regret the jerks people they gave it to and wish they never made such a mistake. Others wish they could have kept their gift for their future spouse but they can never get it back. kind of like bitterness
Again I said [i]some
not all.

I am speaking merely what I feel because I know that I am not a saint (but im not 'bad' either). lipsrsealed
Re: Why Do Bad Girls Think Dat Virgins Are Stupid by InesQor(m): 9:59am On Apr 01, 2010
I don't like commenting on these virginity threads but here I am again anyway tongue

Many people lose their virginity, but only few give it away.
Big difference!

I think the reason for all the virginity hype is that most times virginity tends to indicate that the person has a good deal of self-control (I say most times because for some people, it is a lack of opportunity), and this trait of self-control will most likely span across other aspects of life as well.

My 2 cents.

@OP:
johnterry4:

why do bad girls  think dat virgins are silly for keeping their virginity?i just dont get it.
Bad girls don't think virgins are silly. Actually, it's often virgins that feel silly and inexperienced around "bad girls", or they feel haughty and self-righteous as if it makes them better people in all ramifications (no pun intended).  tongue
Re: Why Do Bad Girls Think Dat Virgins Are Stupid by ayettymama(f): 10:15am On Apr 01, 2010
lolz

hehehehehehehehehe

im beginin to no wat the poster means

im readin something i think is very silly!
Re: Why Do Bad Girls Think Dat Virgins Are Stupid by InesQor(m): 10:47am On Apr 01, 2010
ayettymama:

lolz

hehehehehehehehehe

im beginin to no wat the poster means

im readin something i think is very silly!
Care to share your new-found knowledge? grin
Re: Why Do Bad Girls Think Dat Virgins Are Stupid by iice(f): 1:06pm On Apr 01, 2010
InesQor:

Many people lose their virginity, but only few give it away.
Big difference!

Gbam gbam gbam grin grin

What'd you expect from people who experiences like. . ."one day i came out of the shower and she/he was there or i was in the room reading and he/she came int.  And the passion swelled and the nether regions pulsated. . .blah blah blah grin grin

(1) (Reply)

How Do You Overcome A Broken Heart? / I Don't Love You / Romance Mathematics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.