Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,074 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:28 AM

I Dont Think She Love Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Dont Think She Love Me (2749 Views)

I dont think I will ever love any lady after I become rich and successful. / Do You Think She Has The Best Breast Ever! Meet This Hot IG Model With Big Boobs / Woman’s Hot Pants Confuse Police Who Think She’s Walking Unclad In England (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Dont Think She Love Me by SeunDobo(m): 7:32am On Jun 04, 2018
Hello my fellow Nairalander, My name Na Dickson .I get one girl I dey date I luv her cuz of her character, i dey plan of taken her home to meet my mom sef ,but now I dey confuse cuz , if I no call her she would not call me and if i no message her she's no go message me desphite We dey lives for same city but if I no call her to come with alot of beg she no go come my side,I dey think she love me cuz make love with lady didn't guarantee she's luv U & I have been hurt so many time ..please Advice me
Re: I Dont Think She Love Me by Nobody: 7:39am On Jun 04, 2018
Your question don answer hinself. She no love you or she dey see anoda guy weh she like for now or she slimply no mature or ready for mature relnshp. Make woman dey wait till u call her and still dey do shakara upon all ur begging, na sign of big wahala o. E even good weh she show u her character before she enter ur house as wife. Some sabi pretend wella, if dem enter finish, their real character go come show. Woman na black market bro, person no know wetin him dey buy till u carry am reach house.. So thank God say this one true color don show. No rest ur mind on her o, just face ur work and begin dey find substitute. God go help you.

5 Likes

Re: I Dont Think She Love Me by HeWrites(m): 7:43am On Jun 04, 2018
undecided

Buy her call cards and data every 2 weeks. After that, if she's still not calling/ message you, dump jer sorry ass.
Re: I Dont Think She Love Me by Maximinenabila: 7:43am On Jun 04, 2018
Very simple. She don't love you. I know it's not easy but you just have to let her go.

1 Like

Re: I Dont Think She Love Me by Jboyowoh: 7:52am On Jun 04, 2018
If she be d calling type & person wey dey communicate with others regularly, then e mean say she no really value ur relationship with her.
Re: I Dont Think She Love Me by SeunDobo(m): 7:56am On Jun 04, 2018
Thank you bros ! Even when I send card to her ..she dont call me sef, I have challenge her once and she's told me if you send card to me does that mean I must used the card to call you ... Infact I dont know what to say again x
Re: I Dont Think She Love Me by robinso01(m): 7:57am On Jun 04, 2018
whom we love, their place never far despite the long distance, but who we never love , their place will be very far despite the short distance . bro try to understand, she didn't have a thing for you
Re: I Dont Think She Love Me by SeunDobo(m): 7:57am On Jun 04, 2018
Jboyowoh:
If she be d calling type & person wey dey communicate with others regularly, then e mean say she no really value ur relationship with her.

Thank you bros ! Even when I send card to her ..she dont call me sef, I have challenge her once and she's told me if you send card to me does that mean I must used the card to call you ... Infact I dont know what to say again x
Re: I Dont Think She Love Me by SeunDobo(m): 7:58am On Jun 04, 2018
HeWrites:
undecided

Buy her call cards and data every 2 weeks. After that, if she's still not calling/ message you, dump jer sorry ass.

Re: I Dont Think She Love Me by SeunDobo(m): 8:02am On Jun 04, 2018
RadicallyBlunt:
Your question don answer hinself. She no mature or ready for mature relnshp or she simply no love you or she dey see another guy weh she dey like for now. Make woman dey wait till u call her and still dey do shakara upon all ur begging, na sign of big wahala o. E even good weh she show u her character before she enter ur house as wife. Some sabi pretend wella, if dem enter finish, their real character go come show. Woman na black market bro, person no know wetin him dey buy till u carry am reach house.. So thank God say this one true color don show. No rest ur mind on her o, just face ur work and begin dey find substitute. God go help you.

Thank you brotherly na like 3 weeks now .. I no call her .. And she no call me too .... Despite she dey seen my status on WhatsApp she no gree say hi .. Funny enough to me like serious ...woman are unpredictable
Re: I Dont Think She Love Me by Jboyowoh: 8:03am On Jun 04, 2018
SeunDobo:

just minimize that friendship with that girl she no serious. put ur eyes for ground to search for other female friends, with luck on ur side u go get d ideal lady way go value & appreciate u.
Re: I Dont Think She Love Me by Evablizin(f): 8:04am On Jun 04, 2018
SeunDobo:

Chai,she used you for along time. After buying card for her,she will use it and call another nigga. Sowie.
Re: I Dont Think She Love Me by SeunDobo(m): 8:05am On Jun 04, 2018
Maximinenabila:
Very simple. She don't love you. I know it's not easy but you just have to let her go.

Thank you baba mi , na like 3 weeks now .. I no call her .. And she no call me too .... Despite she dey seen my status on WhatsApp she no gree say hi ..I would just need to let her be and face my career
Re: I Dont Think She Love Me by Nobody: 8:10am On Jun 04, 2018
SeunDobo:

Thank you brotherly na like 3 weeks now .. I no call her .. And she no call me too .... Despite she dey seen my status on WhatsApp she no gree say hi .. Funny enough to me like serious ...woman are unpredictable
My broda u yan truth. Dem no dey predictable o. The funny thing be say if d guy weh she dey love now chop her kpekus finish, dump her like biscuit wrapper, she go come dey find your face back. She go say Shebi she no tell you say she no do again and you go dey wonder like..all my call weh u dey ignore nko, all the shakara weh u do, no be sign say u nor do again? You fit even don get one correct girl by that time and na she go lose
Re: I Dont Think She Love Me by SeunDobo(m): 8:12am On Jun 04, 2018
Evablizin:
Chai,she used you for along time. After buying card for her,she will use it and call another nigga. Sowie.

Yes maami , I think so cuz she's is calling one , I mean shes love calling alot most of time wen she with me she can talk on phone for 10 min so I don't know why claim she's dont have card to me call me and when I send card samething , she's always dey online on WhatsApp too but she we not talk to me ... Its so confusing I dont think shes even like me nor to talk of love but we normally have funs can't get it am lost totally
Re: I Dont Think She Love Me by HeWrites(m): 8:13am On Jun 04, 2018
SeunDobo:

You're the side nigga
Re: I Dont Think She Love Me by Nobody: 9:18am On Jun 04, 2018
SeunDobo:

Yes maami , I think so cuz she's is calling one , I mean shes love calling alot most of time wen she with me she can talk on phone for 10 min so I don't know why claim she's dont have card to me call me and when I send card samething , she's always dey online on WhatsApp too but she we not talk to me ... Its so confusing I dont think shes even like me nor to talk of love but we normally have funs can't get it am lost totally
av u had sex wit her before? answer ds before i tell u sm facts
Re: I Dont Think She Love Me by cyraxx(m): 9:25am On Jun 04, 2018
Lol its visible u are being played
Re: I Dont Think She Love Me by wh33z(m): 10:15am On Jun 04, 2018
SeunDobo:
Hello my fellow Nairalander, My name Na Dickson .I get one girl I dey date I luv her cuz of her character, i dey plan of taken her home to meet my mom sef ,but now I dey confuse cuz , if I no call her she would not call me and if i no message her she's no go message me desphite We dey lives for same city but if I no call her to come with alot of beg she no go come my side,I dey think she love me cuz make love with lady didn't guarantee she's luv U & I have been hurt so many time ..please Advice me
broda free dis girl...i can vouch dis gal no like u...she just dey play...i swear drop dis gal...stop calling stop viewing her status..
No care about anytin...girls will come and go...
Re: I Dont Think She Love Me by RedDistrict: 10:31am On Jun 04, 2018
Baba move on abeg, the babe no value you at all
dont call her again, just ignore her totally
Re: I Dont Think She Love Me by dreamwords: 11:29am On Jun 04, 2018
Baba this ur matter get as e dey be. But before we go reason am how about make u give me the babe number make I test run am. Check if she loves u
Re: I Dont Think She Love Me by skywalker240(m): 12:23pm On Jun 04, 2018
Me sef, at this my age i still de enta romance section.
Op forget that babe jare, come wish me happy birthday. grin
Re: I Dont Think She Love Me by Nobody: 2:29pm On Jun 04, 2018
skywalker240:
Me sef, at this my age i still de enta romance section.

Op forget that babe jare, come wish me happy birthday. grin
happy birthday to you bro,more years on earth in good health and prosperity.. hurray!!
Re: I Dont Think She Love Me by skywalker240(m): 2:43pm On Jun 04, 2018
aro1:
happy birthday to you bro,more years on earth in good health and prosperity.. hurray!!
Thanks sir, i appreciate **wipe sobs of joy** i wish u what u wish me and more better.
once again. thanks.
Re: I Dont Think She Love Me by MrCuteking(m): 2:58pm On Jun 04, 2018
Well, D1ck-head - sorry Dickson, why you they reason with your dick? Sex no be love o. And love no be sex. Besides, that girl they fvck other guys like you and she no wan even enter mariege now because she dey confused pass you. You dey innocent but try imagine the girl they do doggy style, monkey and cow girl for one guy right now.

I dated a girl who was always quiet and we both had sex. She never wanted to settle down with me until I realized she was having sex outside the relationship. She didn’t deny it although she begged...

When she came back, I started using condom to bang the hell out of her as usual until she left and knew I wasn’t serious any more.

Bros, if you think say na lie, ask her make she swear say na only u she dey sleep with. You can bring the truth out of them, its easy.
Re: I Dont Think She Love Me by SeunDobo(m): 3:09pm On Jun 04, 2018
robinso01:
whom we love, their place never far despite the long distance, but who we never love , their place will be very far despite the short distance . bro try to understand, she didn't have a thing for you

Thank you baba , I have been thinking about that as well x
Re: I Dont Think She Love Me by SeunDobo(m): 3:11pm On Jun 04, 2018
Jboyowoh:
just minimize that friendship with that girl she no serious. put ur eyes for ground to search for other female friends, with luck on ur side u go get d ideal lady way go value & appreciate u.

Thank you sir x
Re: I Dont Think She Love Me by SeunDobo(m): 3:13pm On Jun 04, 2018
RadicallyBlunt:

My broda u yan truth. Dem no dey predictable o. The funny thing be say if d guy weh she dey love now chop her kpekus finish, dump her like biscuit wrapper, she go come dey find your face back. She go say Shebi she no tell you say she no do again and you go dey wonder like..all my call weh u dey ignore nko, all the shakara weh u do, no be sign say u nor do again? You fit even don get one correct girl by that time and na she go lose

Thank you are right
Re: I Dont Think She Love Me by SeunDobo(m): 3:16pm On Jun 04, 2018
aro1:
av u had sex wit her before? answer ds before i tell u sm facts

Oh yes we have had sex several time ...Infact she's very summbissive for me when its comes to that .. Just don't know why shes doing me like this now
Re: I Dont Think She Love Me by SeunDobo(m): 3:21pm On Jun 04, 2018
wh33z:
broda free dis girl...i can vouch dis gal no like u...she just dey play...i swear drop dis gal...stop calling stop viewing her status..

Thank you bro you are right ...shey never care about me like 3 weeks ago that she didn't heard from me
Re: I Dont Think She Love Me by MrCuteking(m): 3:24pm On Jun 04, 2018
wh33z:
To add to this. Date or chat with someone else and post her pix on your whatsapp status, the said girl will know your worth. It kills 99% of girls out of jelousy. Trust me it will work.
Re: I Dont Think She Love Me by LifeofAirforce(m): 3:26pm On Jun 04, 2018
Free her

She no deserve better guy like you

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tekashi 6ix9ine’s Baby Mama Shades His GF Sexy Pics With G Wagon Gift (photos) / Regina Daniels Tells Gossips To Kiss Her A**s As She Enjoys Her Honeymoon In Dub / Mnn

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.