Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,748 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:01 AM

I Contracted Herpes From Sex Party With My Friends - Lady Cries Out On Twitter - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Contracted Herpes From Sex Party With My Friends - Lady Cries Out On Twitter (50371 Views)

I Contracted HIV From This Girl From Nairaland(pic) / "Apart From Sex, Women Have Nothing To Offer In A Relationship." / "Never Introduce Your Man To Your Female Friends" Lady Advises (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Contracted Herpes From Sex Party With My Friends - Lady Cries Out On Twitter by Toks2008(m): 8:12pm On Jun 04, 2018
classicB:

I sent you a mail. Pls check

Sorry I just saw it.

Please just bypass the long thing and send a mail to olakoredeh@gmail.com
Re: I Contracted Herpes From Sex Party With My Friends - Lady Cries Out On Twitter by Yinkagbo(m): 8:29pm On Jun 04, 2018
lefulefu:
lol u expect her to be so foolish and splash her real pixcheesy
So you think Someone that allowed those guys to do test and didn't reason that her friends and her need test also would reason that she needs to use fake pics..?
Re: I Contracted Herpes From Sex Party With My Friends - Lady Cries Out On Twitter by Nobody: 8:41pm On Jun 04, 2018
Yinkagbo:

So you think Someone that allowed those guys to do test and didn't reason that her friends and her need test also would reason that she needs to use fake pics..?
i dont think she would be foolish to use her real pix to confess to what she did cos
1: she probably has a family
2:she probably has a boyfriend or a fiancee
we nigerians are quite judgemental so hence she would want to protect her identity.its very wrong using other ppl"s pix but some ppl do it.

1 Like

Re: I Contracted Herpes From Sex Party With My Friends - Lady Cries Out On Twitter by muonelo007(m): 8:55pm On Jun 04, 2018
she said the sex was BOMB, guys what else do u expect?
Re: I Contracted Herpes From Sex Party With My Friends - Lady Cries Out On Twitter by Countersam(m): 9:15pm On Jun 04, 2018
1960ng:
A Nigerian Twitter user Named TheDamilola posted on twitter how get contacted Herpes having Orgy S*x with her friends. shocked shocked shocked

She tweeted :

My life is over. My friends suggested we have a private orgy which I agreed to because we knew the guys already. lt’s like exes and close friends so they were people we were familiar with. In total 5 ladies, 5 guys. We asked them to do std tests which they did before the orgy.We did everything she and didn’t use condoms We had bomb S*x which i have never experienced my whole life on earth but this is where the wahala started. Days later and I started itching and pains all around my vagina , after I started noticing rashes i became furious , I went to do a test and confirmed l had genital herpes. Turns out, one of my friends who is a lady had the herpes and kept quiet about It. The guy had sex with her he contacted it . The guy had sex with her first then had sex with me next so somehow transferred It to me. I am mentally down and I hope I find a cure This is just a warning for everyone that you can only trust yourself. cry cry cry cry

https://www.1960ng.com/2018/06/04/i-contacted-herpes-through-orgy-sx-with-my-friends-lady-crys-out/

Re: I Contracted Herpes From Sex Party With My Friends - Lady Cries Out On Twitter by harryakand: 9:16pm On Jun 04, 2018
She has just won a medal
Re: I Contracted Herpes From Sex Party With My Friends - Lady Cries Out On Twitter by frozen70(f): 9:30pm On Jun 04, 2018
1960ng:
A Nigerian Twitter user Named TheDamilola posted on twitter how get contacted Herpes having Orgy S*x with her friends. shocked shocked shocked

She tweeted :

My life is over. My friends suggested we have a private orgy which I agreed to because we knew the guys already. lt’s like exes and close friends so they were people we were familiar with. In total 5 ladies, 5 guys. We asked them to do std tests which they did before the orgy.We did everything she and didn’t use condoms We had bomb S*x which i have never experienced my whole life on earth but this is where the wahala started. Days later and I started itching and pains all around my vagina , after I started noticing rashes i became furious , I went to do a test and confirmed l had genital herpes. Turns out, one of my friends who is a lady had the herpes and kept quiet about It. The guy had sex with her he contacted it . The guy had sex with her first then had sex with me next so somehow transferred It to me. I am mentally down and I hope I find a cure This is just a warning for everyone that you can only trust yourself. cry cry cry cry

https://www.1960ng.com/2018/06/04/i-contacted-herpes-through-orgy-sx-with-my-friends-lady-crys-out/
What was your gain, you just gambled with your health and still loose
Re: I Contracted Herpes From Sex Party With My Friends - Lady Cries Out On Twitter by Nobody: 10:44pm On Jun 04, 2018
Flamezzz:

And not everyone is as senseless as you are Mr.man. WTF...if you wanna impact a trust and test of time knowledge you can borrow a classroom from your state governor b!tch!!!!
A story that is as fake as Nicki Minaj b00bs you wan kill yourself with. grin

You dey lecture an illiterate. Go back to my post with a joint in between your fingers, take a deep drag and tryna find the sarcasm in it.
now I understand whom I've been wasting my precious time on grin. Silence is the best answer for someone like you...you know what I mean? O daro
Re: I Contracted Herpes From Sex Party With My Friends - Lady Cries Out On Twitter by sapeleboi(m): 10:58pm On Jun 04, 2018
using you for rituals girl cheesy
Re: I Contracted Herpes From Sex Party With My Friends - Lady Cries Out On Twitter by elonize(m): 11:03pm On Jun 04, 2018
Neva eva eva sex without condoms,if u wana do test,carryout all d type if test bfor goin for skin to skin
Re: I Contracted Herpes From Sex Party With My Friends - Lady Cries Out On Twitter by AbbeyvanPersie(m): 11:49pm On Jun 04, 2018
CAPSLOCKED:

ANSWER ME HONESTLY.

DO THESE GIRLS GET THE STD FROM MEN, OR IT'S DOWNLOADED LIKE AN APP FROM PLAY STORE? undecided
lol...
Re: I Contracted Herpes From Sex Party With My Friends - Lady Cries Out On Twitter by Memyselfu2009(m): 12:00am On Jun 05, 2018
Enjoy that's the punishment of being Stupid
Re: I Contracted Herpes From Sex Party With My Friends - Lady Cries Out On Twitter by Nobody: 12:25am On Jun 05, 2018
Joroblog carry lies pass.
Re: I Contracted Herpes From Sex Party With My Friends - Lady Cries Out On Twitter by johnwell(m): 3:10am On Jun 05, 2018
Loose creatures everywhere

1 Like

Re: I Contracted Herpes From Sex Party With My Friends - Lady Cries Out On Twitter by Holysamba: 3:29am On Jun 05, 2018
Does things like this happen in Nigeria, wao....this generation is rapidly loosing its virtues and it disgust me to know Nigerian youths are caught alongside.

I can only feel sorry for your family because you shouldn't worry about the Herpes but the fact that you don't stand for anything but a symbol of disgrace to womanhood. undecided
Re: I Contracted Herpes From Sex Party With My Friends - Lady Cries Out On Twitter by mauricej99: 5:31am On Jun 05, 2018
1960ng:

She tweeted :

Herpes have no cure, there is no vaccines for Herpes,it is life disease, Usher American Music star have it, many ladies have sue him for infecting them

Several home remedies can help, including:
1-taking painkillers, such as acetaminophen or ibuprofen
2-bathing in lightly salted water helps relieve symptoms
3-soaking in a warm sitz bath
4-applying petroleum jelly to the affected area
5-avoiding tight clothing around the affected area
6- avoid sex because it will get spread all over your body
7- wash your hand regularly when ever you touch the infected area
Then lastly I advised you to give your life to Christ, the wages of sin is death.
Re: I Contracted Herpes From Sex Party With My Friends - Lady Cries Out On Twitter by Seun360(m): 7:21am On Jun 05, 2018
mauricej99:

Herpes have no cure, there is no vaccines for Herpes,it is life disease, Usher American Music star have it, many ladies have sue him for infecting them

Several home remedies can help, including:
1-taking painkillers, such as acetaminophen or ibuprofen
2-bathing in lightly salted water helps relieve symptoms
3-soaking in a warm sitz bath
4-applying petroleum jelly to the affected area
5-avoiding tight clothing around the affected area
6- avoid sex because it will get spread all over your body
7- wash your hand regularly when ever you touch the infected area
Then lastly I advised you to give your life to Christ, the wages of sin is death.

It can be cured using local herbs.
Re: I Contracted Herpes From Sex Party With My Friends - Lady Cries Out On Twitter by sharpwriter(m): 8:09am On Jun 05, 2018
Seun360:

It can be cured using local herbs.
Which kain local herbs be that? Have you seen it gone from someone before?
Re: I Contracted Herpes From Sex Party With My Friends - Lady Cries Out On Twitter by mide419: 4:35pm On Jun 05, 2018
Ebenebe
Re: I Contracted Herpes From Sex Party With My Friends - Lady Cries Out On Twitter by Xisnin(m): 5:29pm On Jun 05, 2018
BiafranBushBoy:

Always on every thread... Not for promoting your business, but for dropping shiit.

From being a pro Buhari supporter to arguing shiit all the time.

What time do you have to do BBQ for customers?
No more BBQ, he is now an asylum seeker in a refugee camp.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

See The Early Gift I Got Myself For Valentine(pics) / 30 "I Love You" Quotes From Great Romance Novels And Movies (Photos) / Elderly Woman Cries Out: I Want To Be Somebody’s Wife Or Girlfriend (Video)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.