Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,049 members, 7,810,880 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:35 PM

Elderly Woman Cries Out: I Want To Be Somebody’s Wife Or Girlfriend (Video) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Elderly Woman Cries Out: I Want To Be Somebody’s Wife Or Girlfriend (Video) (50346 Views)

How I Found Out I Have A Public Toilet As Girlfriend / I Want To Be Somebody's Girlfriend, I Have Everything You Want'- Lady Cries Out / "Never Allow Your Wife Or Girlfriend Go For Body Massage Session" (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Elderly Woman Cries Out: I Want To Be Somebody’s Wife Or Girlfriend (Video) by ebukajay184: 8:18am On Nov 09, 2023

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MyoPTUoi1Mc

I am tired of being alone, I just want to be somebody’s wife or girlfriend , Elderly woman cries out

3 Shares

Re: Elderly Woman Cries Out: I Want To Be Somebody’s Wife Or Girlfriend (Video) by Abrah20: 8:32am On Nov 09, 2023
Is she American, Canadian, German or British?

151 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Elderly Woman Cries Out: I Want To Be Somebody’s Wife Or Girlfriend (Video) by illicit(m): 8:37am On Nov 09, 2023
🥴
Re: Elderly Woman Cries Out: I Want To Be Somebody’s Wife Or Girlfriend (Video) by SIXTEENTH(m): 8:41am On Nov 09, 2023
If she has enough money she should paste advert, trust me boy's will troop in folds.

But what has she been doing all through her year's?

63 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Elderly Woman Cries Out: I Want To Be Somebody’s Wife Or Girlfriend (Video) by Pierocash(m): 8:42am On Nov 09, 2023
"i can do without a man" crew. Nah Dem be this.

Where are the " I am not ready for relationship, I am still young crew?" Come and learn your lesson now.

You will think you are still young, how time will fly and leave you behind will shock you.

You may be 18,19,20 yrs today and think you have time, you will wake up one morning and discover you are 40, and you didn't know how it happened. Choose your partner now

249 Likes 21 Shares

Re: Elderly Woman Cries Out: I Want To Be Somebody’s Wife Or Girlfriend (Video) by jeromestarks: 10:02am On Nov 09, 2023
Once you see a girl doing shakara for you in her 18/23, don't beg her. Leave her and look somewhere else.

Most of them end up in this woman's shoes.

You will wonder what this disease has been doing with the men who came for her when she was younger and beautiful.
Shame on her.

67 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Elderly Woman Cries Out: I Want To Be Somebody’s Wife Or Girlfriend (Video) by Nice2023(m): 10:27am On Nov 09, 2023
Give her helinues.

103 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Elderly Woman Cries Out: I Want To Be Somebody’s Wife Or Girlfriend (Video) by Brendaniel: 10:58am On Nov 09, 2023
It is well....

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Elderly Woman Cries Out: I Want To Be Somebody’s Wife Or Girlfriend (Video) by ZUKKYY(m): 10:58am On Nov 09, 2023
When you de young you no find love. Na old age the find love. Da play grin

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Elderly Woman Cries Out: I Want To Be Somebody’s Wife Or Girlfriend (Video) by tetralogyfallot(m): 10:58am On Nov 09, 2023
It's so pathetic! When a woman reaches certain age of their life getting partners usually gets hard except if she's rich, or has some advantages the other gender may tap from. If she's rich, I trust my 9ja guys, Dem go connect with her shapally.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Elderly Woman Cries Out: I Want To Be Somebody’s Wife Or Girlfriend (Video) by richie240: 10:58am On Nov 09, 2023
Eyahhhhh....na now ur day break abi?

When we dey tell una say "make hay while d sun shines", una go say "my body my choice".
Sebi 'hoe-phase' don finish now.

Welcome to reality!
cool

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Elderly Woman Cries Out: I Want To Be Somebody’s Wife Or Girlfriend (Video) by Hollyharjii: 10:59am On Nov 09, 2023
Be like say the thing just dey hungry this woman now after she don waste her youthful age doing the unthinkable

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Elderly Woman Cries Out: I Want To Be Somebody’s Wife Or Girlfriend (Video) by TheBTCinvestor: 10:59am On Nov 09, 2023
This is Kobojunkie fate in few years time grin

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Elderly Woman Cries Out: I Want To Be Somebody’s Wife Or Girlfriend (Video) by Sijo01(f): 10:59am On Nov 09, 2023
Hmmmm
Re: Elderly Woman Cries Out: I Want To Be Somebody’s Wife Or Girlfriend (Video) by Addme: 10:59am On Nov 09, 2023
Daniel7543:
By this time next 10 years, I see sio.fra, jen.nyclay, ahn.ie, po.cochants crying out wanting to be someone’s 7th wife or even someone’s baby mama

This I have seen.
Are you false prophet?

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Elderly Woman Cries Out: I Want To Be Somebody’s Wife Or Girlfriend (Video) by gracealonev: 10:59am On Nov 09, 2023
May you not run into the hands of a Yahoo boy. You would then prefer your being single.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Elderly Woman Cries Out: I Want To Be Somebody’s Wife Or Girlfriend (Video) by Fiscus105(m): 10:59am On Nov 09, 2023
The first reason for marriage is companionship and second most important is procreation.

The space of wife or husband cannot be occupied by any other person..... girlfriend/boyfriend, concubines, mothers, maid, friends,job and lastly *toxic wife/ beast husband*.

Every intending couple should endeavour to marry good partner, they would surely enjoy blissful marriage and union.

31 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Elderly Woman Cries Out: I Want To Be Somebody’s Wife Or Girlfriend (Video) by YourGFsnatcher: 11:00am On Nov 09, 2023
Siofra them

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Elderly Woman Cries Out: I Want To Be Somebody’s Wife Or Girlfriend (Video) by MrBroke(m): 11:00am On Nov 09, 2023
With that face grin

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Elderly Woman Cries Out: I Want To Be Somebody’s Wife Or Girlfriend (Video) by Kukutente23: 11:00am On Nov 09, 2023
I think she has mental issues
Not everything is cruise or a joke

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Elderly Woman Cries Out: I Want To Be Somebody’s Wife Or Girlfriend (Video) by rajiedreez: 11:01am On Nov 09, 2023
smiley If she no get choko she'll get someone

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Elderly Woman Cries Out: I Want To Be Somebody’s Wife Or Girlfriend (Video) by AriyaTV: 11:01am On Nov 09, 2023
Men are scum crew.... grin

Oya food is ready.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Elderly Woman Cries Out: I Want To Be Somebody’s Wife Or Girlfriend (Video) by Angelfrost(m): 11:01am On Nov 09, 2023
That's not difficult... Once she has the money, guys will queue up to do the needful. lipsrsealed

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Elderly Woman Cries Out: I Want To Be Somebody’s Wife Or Girlfriend (Video) by obinna58(m): 11:01am On Nov 09, 2023
Jennyclay come and see 🤣🤣😂

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Elderly Woman Cries Out: I Want To Be Somebody’s Wife Or Girlfriend (Video) by Resetinc: 11:01am On Nov 09, 2023
Haaa😂😂😂

Blame it on feminism movement
they made women see themselves as victims that need liberation

Self-imposed victimhood is not a recipe for happiness.

Las las we all need each other 😂😂

19 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Elderly Woman Cries Out: I Want To Be Somebody’s Wife Or Girlfriend (Video) by Built2last: 11:01am On Nov 09, 2023
We are very momentary beings.

You see those people shouting marriage is not for me.

Loneliness is waiting for you. wait till you clock 50 or 60th.

You will desire a man or woman to wake up beside you.

You will desire to have children call you daddy or mummy.

It's in us all. we might suppress it in the name of vile wokeness but its there.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Elderly Woman Cries Out: I Want To Be Somebody’s Wife Or Girlfriend (Video) by Kukutente23: 11:02am On Nov 09, 2023
Daniel7543:
By this time next 10 years, I see crying out wanting to be someone’s 7th wife or even someone’s baby mama

This I have seen.
I thought the anie girl is married

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Elderly Woman Cries Out: I Want To Be Somebody’s Wife Or Girlfriend (Video) by Dshocker(m): 11:02am On Nov 09, 2023
Very beautiful, young and sexy 😂😂😂😂
Re: Elderly Woman Cries Out: I Want To Be Somebody’s Wife Or Girlfriend (Video) by HandsomeHITLER(m): 11:02am On Nov 09, 2023
grin I don't pity her... You'll be disgusted if you were shown what this one did to men who were interested in her early 20s tongue
Jennyclay and co... Take note

23 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Elderly Woman Cries Out: I Want To Be Somebody’s Wife Or Girlfriend (Video) by olisaEze(m): 11:02am On Nov 09, 2023
Hmm... Dis is why yahoo-yahoo dating is not going to end anytime soon in the world. It was there before the advent of the internet, and will outlive the internet as long as the population of females keeps out pacing males globally. I-too-smart is what makes beautiful single ladies turn to lonely bitter spinsters in their old age. Sometimes for a relationship to work, you gotta play the fool and compromise. In every relationship, the man is the head and the woman the neck. But sometimes, the neck that refuses to let the head turn briefly to observe a jiggly rear-end will suffer aches in the end! Where are our resident feminists, watch this and see that a future that is all female is a bleak one! grin

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Elderly Woman Cries Out: I Want To Be Somebody’s Wife Or Girlfriend (Video) by Thundafireseun: 11:02am On Nov 09, 2023
tongue

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Photos Of Couple Who Met At Elegushi Beach 6 Years Ago / Eric Omondi And Chantal Juliet Grazioli Valentine's Day Photos / Couple Take Pre-Wedding Photos To The Bedroom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.