Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,995 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:26 AM

Who Is More Reliable: Western Women Or African Women ? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Is More Reliable: Western Women Or African Women ? (1289 Views)

Tall Women Or Short Women – Which Do You Prefer? / What Type And Race Of Women or Men Are You Attracted To? / Do Men Prefer Skinny Women Or Curvacious Women? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Is More Reliable: Western Women Or African Women ? by SweetT1: 6:34pm On Mar 20, 2007
I love African women a lot but i'm beginning to think that situations back home is driving these women to immorality. I'm not generalizing but the things you hear about university girls are scary. I know that most western women do not have to worry about some things African women worry about. So people, what is your opinion ?? I read an article about how Nigerian universities have been turned to brothels.
Re: Who Is More Reliable: Western Women Or African Women ? by jerseygurl(f): 12:50am On Mar 21, 2007
sup swit T?, eemmmmmm, i tink women everywhere re da same, it only depends on how dey respond or over come situations, da nigerian university gurls wich besides being educated up2 a certain reasonable level 2 know a good ting from a bad ting, prostitute cuz, dey re trying 2 compete with da well sophisticated gurls in campus, dat doesn't make dem bad a set of big bad gurls undecided, but a western gurl respond 2 situations like dat in a more civilized manner, if dey re prostituting dats cuz dey want to n not cuz dey're tryin 2 be like others,
Re: Who Is More Reliable: Western Women Or African Women ? by Busta(f): 2:00am On Mar 21, 2007
women are women, whether African or Western. . same all over the globe

the problem is the pple dealing with em or encouraging em.
Re: Who Is More Reliable: Western Women Or African Women ? by Free(f): 3:24am On Mar 21, 2007
tru talk
busta grin cheesy
Re: Who Is More Reliable: Western Women Or African Women ? by abdkabir(m): 3:27am On Mar 21, 2007
@topic
Answer:None of the Above! A trustable lady could be from anywhere even from the Moon.Wishing u da Best.
Re: Who Is More Reliable: Western Women Or African Women ? by acidrop(f): 3:29am On Mar 21, 2007
depends on how is finding them reliable, if itz an african man, then african women are, and the other way around
Re: Who Is More Reliable: Western Women Or African Women ? by katency(f): 10:36am On Mar 21, 2007
African womem are more reliable, more submisive, committed,and they are also respective
Re: Who Is More Reliable: Western Women Or African Women ? by ugodaniel(m): 11:02am On Mar 21, 2007
hmmmm undecided undecided undecided
Re: Who Is More Reliable: Western Women Or African Women ? by Maneater1(f): 12:27pm On Mar 21, 2007
I personally think that african women are a bit restricted and controlled by society, traditions, culture anmd family.

whatever you think Nigerian ladies do on campus, the western ladies do times 20 in their place becos of their lack of culture and very free moral ethics. over there u can see a girl of 16 already has an apartment is living on her own, men coming over any how, she's having wild party nights, having orgies, has a lesbian girlfriend plus her 50 yr old rich man friend and is also addicted to coke and several other drugs.

african ladies know hwere to draw the line, so they follow married men and maybe sleep around a bit, atleast u know thats all u have to worry about and not if she's suicidal.
thats why they always have divorces, break downs and even go mad. are'nt all the rehab homes there full of them.

I just think, better the devil u know, atleast if a naija wife misbehaves u can report her to her poarents and no matter what they do, they know what they are doing is wrong. i think what scares me most about westerners is their non-chalant approach towards life and they are always looking for freedom, and a need to really express themselves.

Too much of everything is bad, even freedom.
i think and african woman any day has more morals and is more reliable than a white lady.
Re: Who Is More Reliable: Western Women Or African Women ? by Glamourgal(f): 12:29pm On Mar 21, 2007
it's a 5/5o thing undecided
Re: Who Is More Reliable: Western Women Or African Women ? by acidrop(f): 3:22am On Mar 22, 2007
on the other hand nah african women get am
Re: Who Is More Reliable: Western Women Or African Women ? by whiteNkem(f): 7:13pm On Mar 23, 2007
OMG not again!! You people just love stereotypes!! When will u figure it out that people are different! When will you stop saying "black people do this / white people do that"

*rolls eyes*
Re: Who Is More Reliable: Western Women Or African Women ? by LoverBwoy(m): 10:11pm On Mar 23, 2007
jerseygurl:

sup swit T?, eemmmmmm, i think women everywhere re da same, it only depends on how dey respond or over come situations, da nigerian university girls wich besides being educated up2 a certain reasonable level 2 know a good ting from a bad ting, prostitute because, dey re trying 2 compete with da well sophisticated girls in campus, that doesn't make them bad a set of big bad girls undecided, but a western girl respond 2 situations like that in a more civilized manner, if dey re prostituting that is because dey want to n not because dey're tryin 2 be like others,
really?

african ladies know hwere to draw the line, so they follow married men and maybe sleep around a bit, atleast u know thats all u have to worry about and not if she's suicidal.
thats why they always have divorces, break downs and even go mad. are'nt all the rehab homes there full of them.

lol  shocked

@poster what do you mean by western women?
Re: Who Is More Reliable: Western Women Or African Women ? by teemine(f): 2:55pm On Mar 24, 2007
Hi, it doesn/t matter Africans or westerns women are all d same what really matters is personality ( the individual in question). Someone saying "African women are more reliable, more submisive, committed,and they are also respective " is bullshit!!!!!!!
Re: Who Is More Reliable: Western Women Or African Women ? by Akinagirl(f): 12:09am On Apr 22, 2007
who is saying that westerners do this and that, im you asfircan girls do it to or even try to be like "westerners" and women are all the same and yes it depends on the peronality. and not all westerners are white!!
whoever made that comment.
stop the generlizations

rolls eyes
Re: Who Is More Reliable: Western Women Or African Women ? by IBDat(m): 2:13am On Apr 22, 2007
@Sweet T - I guess it would really depend on what it is u mean by reliable. African women are suvivors and hence will do what they can to survive or at least be confortable. Fact is Western women are like that too, but their game plan is different and of course not as extreme as African women. For reliability and one to count on, my money will go on an African woman anyday.
Re: Who Is More Reliable: Western Women Or African Women ? by Tornadoz(m): 5:22pm On Apr 22, 2007
Indian women are more reliable if you can find one go for it. Black or white women are like door knobs, every one gets to open it ones in a while. Sorry to generalize.
Re: Who Is More Reliable: Western Women Or African Women ? by IBDat(m): 5:44pm On Apr 22, 2007
Tornadoz:

Indian women are more reliable if you can find one go for it. Black or white women are like door knobs, every one gets to open it ones in a while. Sorry to generalize.

Soz but ave to disagree due to the fact that Asian women nowadayz as just as wild as anybody else - I won't go into details, but let's just say Asian women just know how to keep their mouths shut.
Re: Who Is More Reliable: Western Women Or African Women ? by Akinagirl(f): 7:56pm On Apr 22, 2007
u pople are sick angry
Re: Who Is More Reliable: Western Women Or African Women ? by hotchic1(f): 3:09pm On May 06, 2007
Trust me,African women are far more reliable,infact Nigerians and Ghanians to be precise,all this level of immorality that raises alarm in Nigeria are the norm in western countries,sit yourself down and look for an african lady with a good backgroung,treat are right,give her the attention that she demands, and ,
Re: Who Is More Reliable: Western Women Or African Women ? by DisGuy: 3:17pm On May 06, 2007
is he talking about african women back in africa/western women as in africans in the west?

(1) (Reply)

She Cheated: He Cheated: But He Wont Take Her Back. . . / A Civilized Way Of Dumping A Girl / Does Distance Have Anything To Do With Two People In Love/liken Each Other?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.