Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,520 members, 7,816,258 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:23 AM

HELP! I Get Tired Of Girls Easily - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / HELP! I Get Tired Of Girls Easily (843 Views)

I Lose Interest In Girls Easily. What Could Be The Problem? / Girls Easily Give Out Their Numbers These Days / A Must Read: Why Are Girls Easily Deceived With Lies Than With Truth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

HELP! I Get Tired Of Girls Easily by GlobalGisting(m): 2:45pm On Jun 04, 2018
Yes it may sound like a joke but sincerely it's becoming a big problem to me. I don't knw how to deal with it so I brought it here as I know there are professionals on here.
I was a very diehard lover, but my first girl friend broke my heart after 5years of our relationship. She traveled abroad and I was shattered. Went to hospital for it. Then after the experience, I found out that something in me has changed.
I discovered I no longer have that long lasting feeling for anything including girls. Now I'm very well of age to marry but each girl I meet seems to be not good enough or can I say I just get tired after a few weeks.
My fear here is that if I should follow the advise from a friend and quickly marry without dating for long and make sure the relationship is a no-sex based, what if after marriage I get tired as usual? Won't it be like a prison? Because there is nothing she will do to please me once I'm tired and I become unbearably cranky.
In d past 3 years I've had up-to 47 girl friends and non lasted more than 2 Months.
One of the girls simply told I need to see a counsellor. That I treat women especially her like an item. After the watching me sell my TV, Phone and Car and replaced them all within a year she simply eased herself out of my life and we became just friends. She concluded I change everything like I change electronics including girls.
Pls what do I do? How can I tackle this issue? Pls Good advise is needed as I also knw many others like may benefit from such advices.
NOTE: No matter how beautiful, Rich, Independent, Nice or domesticated she is, two months and I'm very tired of her.
Pls Help!
Re: HELP! I Get Tired Of Girls Easily by vincentjk(m): 2:46pm On Jun 04, 2018
Nawa o
Re: HELP! I Get Tired Of Girls Easily by Skepticus: 2:47pm On Jun 04, 2018
cool
Re: HELP! I Get Tired Of Girls Easily by Skepticus: 2:47pm On Jun 04, 2018
cool

When FOOLS fall in love.

2 Likes

Re: HELP! I Get Tired Of Girls Easily by ishowdotgmail(m): 2:47pm On Jun 04, 2018
We've finally found the cup Mikel Obi promised PMB

Re: HELP! I Get Tired Of Girls Easily by edicied: 3:43pm On Jun 04, 2018
Ayaaa sad
Re: HELP! I Get Tired Of Girls Easily by Bluezy13(m): 3:53pm On Jun 04, 2018
You'll marry when you are ready!
Re: HELP! I Get Tired Of Girls Easily by empire2017(m): 5:09pm On Jun 04, 2018
Bluezy13:
You'll marry when you are ready!
true talk

1 Like

Re: HELP! I Get Tired Of Girls Easily by Nobody: 5:28pm On Jun 04, 2018
You have gamophobia.

1 Like

Re: HELP! I Get Tired Of Girls Easily by Nobody: 5:36pm On Jun 04, 2018
just chill, you haven't met your own girl.
Re: HELP! I Get Tired Of Girls Easily by iLegendd(m): 5:54pm On Jun 04, 2018
Understandable

We have the solution lipsrsealed
Re: HELP! I Get Tired Of Girls Easily by Nobody: 9:52pm On Jun 04, 2018
I know you this post will soon reach front page
Re: HELP! I Get Tired Of Girls Easily by success2001: 10:00pm On Jun 04, 2018
Yimu

Re: HELP! I Get Tired Of Girls Easily by GlobalGisting(m): 10:25pm On Jun 04, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
You have gamophobia.

I don't think I'm afraid of marriage per say! I just believe maybe something is wrong somewhere.
Re: HELP! I Get Tired Of Girls Easily by Divay22(f): 10:49pm On Jun 04, 2018
It seems you already have a picture of how you want your relationship to look like and since it's not going that way you get tired of it..
You gat accept everyone is not like you, think like you or see things from your perspective.
Cut down your expectations and just go with the flow, cos you really can't have all you want in a relationship...

Jumping from one girl to another won't do the magic, it all begins with you.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

My Lovely Pre-wedding Pictures / Maniac / Igbolicious Slay Queen Rain Insults On Guys Always Belittling Her In Her Area

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.