Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,887 members, 7,817,613 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:32 PM

I Lose Interest In Girls Easily. What Could Be The Problem? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Lose Interest In Girls Easily. What Could Be The Problem? (1547 Views)

I Lose Interest In Girls That Have Lots Of Male Friends. / Help!!!! I Lose Interest In Guys I Sleep With / Girls Easily Give Out Their Numbers These Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Lose Interest In Girls Easily. What Could Be The Problem? by Gideonski: 8:35am On Mar 01, 2023
Hello guys, there's something I have been observing about myself lately which I don't quite understand why it is so.
I lose interest in girls quickly as though we never met. Like, on several occasions, whenever I meet a girl and we talk and end up exchanging numbers, I stop calling and texting them after a day or two because all the vibes that made it happen dies down very quickly. Is this mood swing?
The worst is that if I get to see you everyday and we don't have much in common to talk about or I'm not very close with you, things will get very awkward and we will start behaving like strangers to each other.
I know my introverted nature can be very overwhelming at times, but I don't want to think that I'm becoming very proud or overthinking things.
What could be the cause?

2 Likes

Re: I Lose Interest In Girls Easily. What Could Be The Problem? by y2jacob1: 8:41am On Mar 01, 2023
Not only you bro sad sad sad
Gideonski:
Hello guys, there's something I have been observing about myself lately which I don't quite understand why it is so.
I lose interest in girls quickly as though we never met. Like, on several occasions, whenever I meet a girl and we talk and end up exchanging numbers, I stop calling and texting them after a day or two because all the vibes that made it happen dies down very quickly. Is this mood swing?
The worst is that if I get to see you everyday and we don't have much in common to talk about or I'm not very close with you, things will get very awkward and we will start behaving like strangers to each other.
I know my introverted nature can be very overwhelming at times, but I don't want to think that I'm becoming very proud or overthinking things.
What could be the cause?
Re: I Lose Interest In Girls Easily. What Could Be The Problem? by Qatar2022: 8:42am On Mar 01, 2023
You are still a kid

1 Like

Re: I Lose Interest In Girls Easily. What Could Be The Problem? by ademasta(m): 8:42am On Mar 01, 2023
Hope you are not a chronic masturbator sha?

1 Like

Re: I Lose Interest In Girls Easily. What Could Be The Problem? by Gideonski: 8:44am On Mar 01, 2023
ademasta:
Hope you are not a chronic masturbator sha?
No. But what has it come to do with this?
Re: I Lose Interest In Girls Easily. What Could Be The Problem? by ademasta(m): 8:46am On Mar 01, 2023
Gideonski:
No. But what has it come to do with this?
Most people who masturbate believe they have found an alternative to women since they can easily derive their pleasure without having to do anything with women.

It happens.

8 Likes

Re: I Lose Interest In Girls Easily. What Could Be The Problem? by HeartlessMan: 8:59am On Mar 01, 2023
ademasta:

Most people who masturbate believe they have found an alternative to women since they can easily derive their pleasure without having to do anything with women.

It happens.

Dumb analogy.
So the ones with multiple girlfriends and side chicks don't masturbate abi?

2 Likes

Re: I Lose Interest In Girls Easily. What Could Be The Problem? by BootyliciousBoy(m): 9:05am On Mar 01, 2023
Hmmmm!

It happens sha undecided
Re: I Lose Interest In Girls Easily. What Could Be The Problem? by Cutehector(m): 9:06am On Mar 01, 2023
I think this is due to the lack of wits from the conversations you are having, what we all are exposed to on social media, and your mindset regarding women.

1 Like

Re: I Lose Interest In Girls Easily. What Could Be The Problem? by ThatrealestApex: 9:17am On Mar 01, 2023
B
Re: I Lose Interest In Girls Easily. What Could Be The Problem? by Sonnobax15(m): 9:29am On Mar 01, 2023
grin
Re: I Lose Interest In Girls Easily. What Could Be The Problem? by Bahamas95(m): 9:31am On Mar 01, 2023
Why would you ask for a girl's number if you ain't ready to sustain friendship/relationship? undecided

The only reason I ghost you is if I notice along the line that you're becoming boring unlike before.....I don't waste my time with a woman that isn't feeling my vibe because there're pretty girls everywhere.

7 Likes

Re: I Lose Interest In Girls Easily. What Could Be The Problem? by DONFRANSKID(m): 9:35am On Mar 01, 2023
It's normal
Re: I Lose Interest In Girls Easily. What Could Be The Problem? by ademasta(m): 9:52am On Mar 01, 2023
HeartlessMan:

Dumb analogy.
So the ones with multiple girlfriends and side chicks don't masturbate abi?
Learn to use your head and be civil when next you quote my post.

No hard feelings!
Re: I Lose Interest In Girls Easily. What Could Be The Problem? by HeartlessMan: 12:37pm On Mar 01, 2023
ademasta:

Learn to use your head and be civil when next you quote my post.

No hard feelings!

I used my head. Can't say the same for you.

3 Likes

Re: I Lose Interest In Girls Easily. What Could Be The Problem? by Nobody: 1:00pm On Mar 01, 2023
God when!! Me wey be say if the girl don carry like this. The rest is history.
Re: I Lose Interest In Girls Easily. What Could Be The Problem? by jeromestarks: 2:47pm On Mar 01, 2023
You lose interest because the girls don't worth pursuing.

When you meet a decent girl (virgin), it will come from deep inside you to pursue her. There will real chemistry.

But all these girls who have been fvcked and mounted by many will only attract you in the first few days then later the interest dies because they have lost their glory. They has fragmented their souls by sleeping with many guys so there is nothing to Keep a man interested in them.

Have you wondered why many of them go extra length to attract men? Some go on heavy makeup.l, wear mini skirt, topless clothing, expose breast etc. It's because the natural beauty god created with has been lost.

There is usually a bobble of glory around a woman from the onset. The moment she sleeps with a man who isn't her husband maybe because of iphone or two eggs and indomie, she loses that glory. From that moment henceforth, men will lose interest in her once the fvcked her.

It's the curse on them that makes men lose interest in them. As they are,so shall their daughters be.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Lose Interest In Girls Easily. What Could Be The Problem? by herald9: 2:48pm On Mar 01, 2023
I used to be like you until I finally found my spec.

I love intelligent and hardworking ladies, girls who are knowledgeable and can hold a conversation.

To overcome this, you need to draft out the qualities and characteristics you like in a girl.

Then go find that person.

In the real world, you can never meet your match, so make adjustments along the way and be ready to accommodate slight differences and grow together.

Most importantly, find someone that's a goal chaser, and be a goal chaser yourself and you'll derive so much fun in your relationship besides coitus.

3 Likes

Re: I Lose Interest In Girls Easily. What Could Be The Problem? by ademasta(m): 3:17pm On Mar 01, 2023
HeartlessMan:

I used my head. Can't say the same for you.
I do too
Re: I Lose Interest In Girls Easily. What Could Be The Problem? by HeartlessMan: 3:56pm On Mar 01, 2023
ademasta:

I do too

Somehow, I doubt that else you wouldn't have made that ignorant comment.

2 Likes

Re: I Lose Interest In Girls Easily. What Could Be The Problem? by Nobody: 4:18pm On Mar 01, 2023
Someone just said that girls lose their glory for two eggs and noodles... Wicked people too full this forum abeg 😂
Re: I Lose Interest In Girls Easily. What Could Be The Problem? by ifihearam: 4:22pm On Mar 01, 2023
Bahamas95:
Why would you ask for a girl's number if you ain't ready to sustain friendship/relationship? undecided

The only reason I ghost you is if I notice along the line that you're becoming boring unlike before.....I don't waste my time with a woman that isn't feeling my vibe because there're pretty girls everywhere.

Men must learn this..a woman who likes you wont stress, blue tick you or not pick your call..

Once this becomes a norm without explanation or apologies, ghost her first.
Re: I Lose Interest In Girls Easily. What Could Be The Problem? by Bahamas95(m): 5:06pm On Mar 01, 2023
ifihearam:

Men must learn this..a woman who likes you wont stress, blue tick you or not pick your call..

Once this becomes a norm without explanation or apologies, ghost her first.
People that don't understand me think am too strict because of how I run my things.

If I notice any friend in my contact most especially girls, always wait for me to strike a conversation before chatting with me I block you immediately. One of the things I hate most is forcing myself on people, I will NEVER do it no matter who you're.

1 Like

Re: I Lose Interest In Girls Easily. What Could Be The Problem? by ademasta(m): 6:39pm On Mar 01, 2023
HeartlessMan:

Somehow, I doubt that else you wouldn't have made that ignorant comment.
Seems you are delusional....

Are you curzed?

Do you want to be Un4tunate?

Are you m@d?

(1) (Reply)

How To Chase Away A Guy That Does Not Want To Give Up On You / Am I An Idot Or Does This Girl Like Me? / Guys Getting Other Gals Phone No, Exchanging Calls& Txts While In A Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.