Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,221 members, 7,836,068 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:21 PM

My Neighbor Behaviours Are Killing Me Inside - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Neighbor Behaviours Are Killing Me Inside (5590 Views)

My Boyfriend Prefers To fūck Me Inside The Bathroom / A Girl Is Addicted To Me Like A Drug And It Killing Me / Masturbation Is Killing Me!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Neighbor Behaviours Are Killing Me Inside by Mcy56(f): 2:57pm On Jun 05, 2018
I've had cause to come across a person with body odour before, believe me, the odour has little or nothing to do with hygiene.
I got to understand that the guy was not bathed very well when he was given birth to, as a new born baby.
He bath twice daily, brushes mouth twice daily, uses perf, was on top of his hygiene but he still smell after some hours or minutes of bathing, the odour becomes more offensive especially if he sweats.

@Op, try and get your close friends or family whom you have spent hours/days with to confirm the smell to you. It's not easy for people to tell you such things but if it's coming from you, they may open up.

If it's in the affirmative, then try to seek medical remedy, it could be herbal treatment too.

If their reply is in the negative, then try and speak with one of them (your neighbours), beg her to tell you the reason why they behave thus each time you passed. Don't be scared of whatmight be the cause, it is to make you find solution.

Best of luck!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Neighbor Behaviours Are Killing Me Inside by ElsonMorali: 3:41pm On Jun 05, 2018
Chopwater:
Haha My english is bad. i mean one boxer tru out d day. I've body odor i can't deny it, bt d way i'm taking my hygiene serious i don't think u wil know. pls can i ask u a question. can u tell if someone has body odor after taking his bath putting on neat clothes with perfume nd deodorant.if yes then i need to work on my hygiene more.

Sorry bro. Not everybody knows that they have body odor. That's because they've gotten used to it.

The truth is that body odor differs.

Some people have body odor if they don't take their bath regularly. For these, regular bathing is enough to clear it.

There are some others whereby even if they take their bath seven times in a day they will still smell.

The fault may not be yours though. I suspect that it is as a result of non thorough bathing of a baby after it leaves the womb.

I'm not aware of any cure for that, but I'm sure if you dig deep you'll find something you can use.

1 Like

Re: My Neighbor Behaviours Are Killing Me Inside by Lalas247(f): 4:24pm On Jun 05, 2018
kimbraa:
You took the words out of me. Op, don't avoid them oh as some people are saying. You may actually have body odour and not know. Infact, most of those with chronic body odour are unaware they smell.

Just ask a friend or sibling and act based on their feedback. And also make sure this person doesn't stay in the same house as you, if he/she does, he/she may be used to your odour that they don't know it's offensive.
exactly
op should do the needful ..
Re: My Neighbor Behaviours Are Killing Me Inside by Maximinenabila: 4:38pm On Jun 05, 2018
ElsonMorali:

Sorry bro. Not everybody knows that they have body odor. That's because they've gotten used to it.

The truth is that body odor differs.

Some people have body odor if they don't take their bath regularly. For these, regular bathing is enough to clear it.

There are some others whereby even if they take their bath seven times in a day they will still smell.

The fault may not be yours though. I suspect that it is as a result of non thorough bathing of a baby after it leaves the womb.

I'm not aware of any cure for that, but I'm sure if you dig deep you'll find something you can use.

Lemon is so good for body odor. Op always apply lemon on your armpit. You can always do that in the morning when doing some house duties before u take your bath. Do that always and before you know it, you won't any body odor.

1 Like

Re: My Neighbor Behaviours Are Killing Me Inside by ElsonMorali: 6:42pm On Jun 05, 2018
Maximinenabila:

Lemon is so good for body odor. Op always apply lemon on your armpit. You can always do that in the morning when doing some house duties before u take your bath. Do that always and before you know it, you won't any body odor.

That's good to know.

1 Like

Re: My Neighbor Behaviours Are Killing Me Inside by Born2Breed(f): 7:46am On Jun 06, 2018
They envy you. Act as if they don't exist!

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

She's Engaged But Still All Over Me! / 20 Types Of Boobs That Are All Beautiful In Their Own Way / Tell Us What You Liked About Yourself.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.