Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,458 members, 7,819,669 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:24 PM

Please Help ; How Do I Get My Salary - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Help ; How Do I Get My Salary (964 Views)

This New Babe I Met Recently Is Always Talking About My Salary!! / My Salary Is 80k But She Said I Should Be Giving Her 70k Monthly - Help / How My Ex Left Me After She Discovered My Salary Was 45k, I Now Earn This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help ; How Do I Get My Salary by golor(m): 9:29pm On Jun 04, 2018
Good day !!! I know this is not the right place for this post but its the fastest place to get response as far as evening is concern .

The school where I served retained me . I worked till on the 28th of last month before I left with no prior knowledge to the school informing them I am leaving . I just left cause I got a better job but I told the school principal that I have a very serious family issue I need to attend to and that I can't continue , I did that on phone .

The man responded by saying , I should have notify the school a month ago and that, its the school policy and for that reason I won't be paid ,whereas I worked uptill 28th of the month I left . But I could remember vividly well, they sacked a teacher without any prior knowledge as a matter of fact , he came to school only to find him self embarrassed by the school principal .

Toake matter worse , they didn't give me the constituted rules and there was no employment letter .

Please how do I get my money ? I worked for it and the excuse the principal is giving I don't see it as something reasonable enough ...though he asked me to write to the school board .. Cause its a church school , he's only running the affairs as a principal.
Re: Please Help ; How Do I Get My Salary by nanauju(f): 9:57pm On Jun 04, 2018
That school is not serious. They didn't give you employment letter to state their working rules and conditions, but now that it's money matter, they suddenly remembered one month notice.
Please write to their church board and see if you can get positive feedback from them. Next time, in this kind of situation, collect ur salary before running.

You can involve those human rights people in this case, at least they will use the fact that you weren't given any employment letter against the school.

Goodluck

1 Like

Re: Please Help ; How Do I Get My Salary by Bluezy13(m): 10:56pm On Jun 04, 2018
You should have asked for an employment letter initially

You should not have made the phone call. It is unethical and informal.
Written or in person is formal and ethical.

You should write to the boards as directed
..perhaps get a legal practitioner to do it.

Next time be more careful and mature because that's how you'll be regarded.

You don't just walk away as you like in someone's business.
Re: Please Help ; How Do I Get My Salary by Bluezy13(m): 11:19pm On Jun 04, 2018
nanauju:
That school is not serious. They didn't give you employment letter to state their working rules and conditions, but now that it's money matter, they suddenly remembered one month notice.
Please write to their church board and see if you can get positive feedback from them. Next time, in this kind of situation, collect ur salary before running.

You can involve those human rights people in this case, at least they will use the fact that you weren't given any employment letter against the school.

Goodluck

In the absence of an employment letter, the school can nail him legally and may even deny employing him in the first place if he should take it too far, as long as they know their onion.

He should try reaching an understanding with them.

If I were his ghost employer (ghost because no employment letter), before I'll pay him that salary, Hmmm... either he gets half or he comes in the next 1 year for it.
And that's if I should decide to pay him.
Re: Please Help ; How Do I Get My Salary by golor(m): 6:28pm On Jun 05, 2018
nanauju:

Goodluck

Thanks dearie , the current job couldn't let me wait to be paid . they paid late though . 4th June
Re: Please Help ; How Do I Get My Salary by MrHandsome2013: 8:09pm On Jun 05, 2018
how much is the salary bro?..i will tell you how to go about it.
Re: Please Help ; How Do I Get My Salary by tenmariner: 9:12pm On Jun 05, 2018
Target a period in school wen parents may be around.. Do small performance.. Like raising ur voice, slaming your hands on the principal's office...Echo this words; pay me my salary.. No take my sweat o...If u do this very well, u ll get your money before u leave.
Re: Please Help ; How Do I Get My Salary by golor(m): 9:23pm On Jun 05, 2018
MrHandsome2013:
how much is the salary bro?..i will tell you how to go about it.

29k oh
Re: Please Help ; How Do I Get My Salary by MrHandsome2013: 4:10am On Jun 06, 2018
golor:

29k oh
Give them one or two weeks grace to pay up the money otherwise you take them and present their matter before omakri the god of death and destruction or you mention any oracle you know...tell them they should not joke with you that you are damn serious about it....
Re: Please Help ; How Do I Get My Salary by tee59(f): 9:07am On Jun 06, 2018
You have been working with the school for some time now, you supposed to have known some rules that has to do with staff leaving. It is unethical for you to resign or terminate an appointment through phone call. At least a month notice must be given or you forfeit that month salary, which the principal was right about. Unless your appointment is terminated by the school without committing any crime, can the salary be given. You have no point in fighting for d money. Just forget it.
Re: Please Help ; How Do I Get My Salary by golor(m): 6:20pm On Jun 06, 2018
tee59:
You have been working with the school for some time now, you supposed to have known some rules that has to do with staff leaving. It is unethical for you to resign or terminate an appointment through phone call. At least a month notice must be given or you forfeit that month salary, which the principal was right about. Unless your appointment is terminated by the school without committing any crime, can the salary be given. You have no point in fighting for d money. Just forget it.

You are joking !!! Well, I told the man I have family issue to attend to and that i t will take 2 to 3 days time only in two days of my absence he has already started the bargain for my replacement without my knowledge someone from the school called and told me .

I will get that money the money ...worse comes to worse I will meet with the church board .

No rules was given no appointment letter .

(1) (Reply)

Can You Fvck And Eat At The Same Moment ? / Wicked Boyfriend!!! / Biko I Need Una Advice For D's Matter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.