Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,628 members, 7,813,079 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:32 AM

This New Babe I Met Recently Is Always Talking About My Salary!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This New Babe I Met Recently Is Always Talking About My Salary!! (3013 Views)

What I Noticed In A Man I Met Recently. / How My Ex Left Me After She Discovered My Salary Was 45k, I Now Earn This / My Guy Told His New Babe No Girl Can Break His Heart And This Happened (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

This New Babe I Met Recently Is Always Talking About My Salary!! by Starz825(m): 4:24am On Jun 21, 2023
See guys....there is nothing you can tell me...

its a Big Redflag once a lady is strongly desiring to know how much you earn at your work place...especially when you are both in the talking stage...

I don taya for naija girls...

I understand the economy is bad but demmm...you guys can do better...

at first, she asked to know how much I earn.... I jokingly told her she got no business with my salary...then i kinda swerved into discussing about something else....

so our conversation on Monday was what pissed me off the most...

'They should have paid you guys by naw na..'

gooshh....I didn't even know when I shouted 'on the 19ttttthhhhh' grin... ...

omooo...I just told myself straight up...I'm ending this 2-month contraption....

Jeeeezzz.......it's just all about money, money money...

...nothing dey relationship again....just bills bills..

Moreover, why should giving you money constantly be the only acceptable way to show you that I'm romantic or I care about you??

women don't love men ..guy!!

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This New Babe I Met Recently Is Always Talking About My Salary!! by bodemattews(m): 4:30am On Jun 21, 2023
If you no too get money insecurity go dey

1 Like

Re: This New Babe I Met Recently Is Always Talking About My Salary!! by Ballzproblem2: 4:34am On Jun 21, 2023
girl that desires you won't mind about your money ,just saying 🤷 she's clearly in for the bag.

9 Likes

Re: This New Babe I Met Recently Is Always Talking About My Salary!! by Ahmed0336(m): 4:35am On Jun 21, 2023
Never disclose your salary to your girlfriend.
She's looking for ways to finish you kpatakpata.

9 Likes

Re: This New Babe I Met Recently Is Always Talking About My Salary!! by kernniejay(m): 4:43am On Jun 21, 2023
She is not interested a relationship, she is only looking for a poverty alleviation programme.

15 Likes

Re: This New Babe I Met Recently Is Always Talking About My Salary!! by Solsix(m): 5:21am On Jun 21, 2023
The kind stories I dey see for this plat form don tire me

6 Likes

Re: This New Babe I Met Recently Is Always Talking About My Salary!! by talented321: 5:28am On Jun 21, 2023
Why the divorce rate is high in the country is because we have lazy and greedy girls everywhere. They can't work but they need money even more than you as a man. If you date that girl also remember you will open another thread because of her.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: This New Babe I Met Recently Is Always Talking About My Salary!! by Reminderz: 5:29am On Jun 21, 2023
you're wise... I thought you would prove to her that you're "romantic" and a "real man"...

dump that asshøle... person wey you never marry wey she wan find out how much you dey earn? as per wetin? even my own parents sef never ask me that kind question before...

7 Likes

Re: This New Babe I Met Recently Is Always Talking About My Salary!! by OVB123: 5:30am On Jun 21, 2023
Naija babes have this entitlement mentality and that is why "me, i know send dem again, i don dey on my lane".

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This New Babe I Met Recently Is Always Talking About My Salary!! by Reminderz: 5:31am On Jun 21, 2023
now that you understand that women don't love men, that they are only in for what they can get out of it and not to satisfy you, you will start making conscious decisions...

the fastest way to die when dealing with women is to be a simp and a weak man...

"my husband money is for us, my own money is for myself alone" that's their favourite song...

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: This New Babe I Met Recently Is Always Talking About My Salary!! by DavSagacity(m): 5:38am On Jun 21, 2023
That is an important red flag. Don't overlook it
Run as fast and as far as your legs can carry you. She will not endure difficult times with you.

2 Likes

Re: This New Babe I Met Recently Is Always Talking About My Salary!! by Sonnobax15(m): 6:16am On Jun 21, 2023
grin
Relationship ain't for the hustling man at all...... Banny wey dey ask of how much you dey earn as a guyman,that one no love you but na the fruit of your labour she wsn chop....the funny part is that that type of banny won't even have help to render you apart from her body shocked

1 Like

Re: This New Babe I Met Recently Is Always Talking About My Salary!! by budaatum: 6:24am On Jun 21, 2023
Starz825:

One woman didn't love one man you.
Stop generalising.
Re: This New Babe I Met Recently Is Always Talking About My Salary!! by SIMPonPatrol(m): 6:27am On Jun 21, 2023
Ballzproblem2:
girl that desires you won't mind about your money ,just saying 🤷 she's clearly in for the bag.

Na lie you dey talk, so you wan marry big man pikin make she come follow you dey drink garri?
Re: This New Babe I Met Recently Is Always Talking About My Salary!! by SIMPonPatrol(m): 6:30am On Jun 21, 2023
Sonnobax15:
grin
Relationship ain't for the hustling man at all...... Banny wey dey ask of how much you dey earn as a guyman,that one no love you but na the fruit of your labour she wsn chop....the funny part is that that type of banny won't even have help to render you apart from her body shocked
True!

If you're still hustling then.put women matter on pause mode!

1 Like

Re: This New Babe I Met Recently Is Always Talking About My Salary!! by saintol(m): 6:31am On Jun 21, 2023
Bro. Japa... No look back ooo
Re: This New Babe I Met Recently Is Always Talking About My Salary!! by Skyfornia(m): 6:36am On Jun 21, 2023
This one is black flag..e pass red

2 Likes

Re: This New Babe I Met Recently Is Always Talking About My Salary!! by Godoverevery: 6:48am On Jun 21, 2023
We men association of Nigeria (MAN) .....we like to inform you that we are glad your eye are open.

Never love them if they don't love you.

90% of them are parasite who want a man to do everything for them in life cos they have a hole between there legs.

For the foolish weak men with insecurity issue worshipping women everywhere......we pray is never too late before your eye are open.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: This New Babe I Met Recently Is Always Talking About My Salary!! by Cutehector(m): 7:10am On Jun 21, 2023
I see you wont marry this babe in the end

1 Like

Re: This New Babe I Met Recently Is Always Talking About My Salary!! by Ogechi98: 7:42am On Jun 21, 2023
When we dey tell una say make una comot body for were naija babes dey una feel say we dey on colos.. Op focus on your hustle, get the bag travel out experience intercontinental or interracial relationship and I promise you your life won't remain the same abi suffer no dey tire you
Starz825:

its a Big Redflag once a lady is strongly desiring to know how much you earn at your work place...especially when you are both in the talking stage...

at first, she asked to know how much I earn.... I jokingly told her she got no business with my salary...then i kinda swerved into discussing about something else....

omooo...I just told myself straight up...I'm ending this 2-month contraption....

Moreover, why should giving you money constantly be the only acceptable way to show you that I'm romantic or I care about you??

2 Likes

Re: This New Babe I Met Recently Is Always Talking About My Salary!! by Charx122: 8:35am On Jun 21, 2023
Starz825:

Welcome, You would have told her you didn't have a job or seeking for one in the first place, you would have seen how fast she would have disappeared!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: This New Babe I Met Recently Is Always Talking About My Salary!! by Westerhoffe(m): 9:24am On Jun 21, 2023
It is not easy these days to find a good woman/man for a relationship.

But if you are lucky to find one, hold him/her tight. Don't let them go.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: This New Babe I Met Recently Is Always Talking About My Salary!! by Vinnie2000(m): 9:30am On Jun 21, 2023
OP, Ask her about her Salary too.

Is she Employed or has Handwork (Skills)?

BTW, what are ur Relationship intentions for her?
Is it for Marriage or you want to Fcvk her Punny and vamoose? 😏😕

1 Like

Re: This New Babe I Met Recently Is Always Talking About My Salary!! by xesehe: 9:40am On Jun 21, 2023
Reminderz:
now that you understand that women don't love men, that they are only in for what they can get out of it and not to satisfy you, you will start making conscious decisions...

the fastest way to die when dealing with women is to be a simp and a weak man...

"my husband money is for us, my own money is for myself alone" that's their favourite song...

My ex told me that also.

I sha hope she found somone that agrees with her

1 Like

Re: This New Babe I Met Recently Is Always Talking About My Salary!! by lascos912(m): 9:42am On Jun 21, 2023
tell her they pay you 10k and and serious about it know what she will say

2 Likes

Re: This New Babe I Met Recently Is Always Talking About My Salary!! by lascos912(m): 9:46am On Jun 21, 2023
I remember when i toast one girl,Omo in that moment she just told me she want to start learning work that she has when she went to the place where she want to learn, they asked to go and bring 25k for signing.

1 Like

Re: This New Babe I Met Recently Is Always Talking About My Salary!! by FahBuLous: 9:49am On Jun 21, 2023
Nigerian girls are wh0res..
Re: This New Babe I Met Recently Is Always Talking About My Salary!! by Godsongang: 9:55am On Jun 21, 2023
Lol. The last time a girl ask me that question, I told her 12000naira and she block me immediately cheesy

2 Likes

Re: This New Babe I Met Recently Is Always Talking About My Salary!! by Sheistoopretty(f): 10:09am On Jun 21, 2023
Starz825:

Soooooooo? undecided undecided undecided u that can't feed urself us lookin for someone daughter to suffer angry she doesn't want to suffer with a b**ke man like u grin grin grin grin

Go and make money and come back dear... Pls we ladies are too soft to be stressed pls cheesy

1 Like

Re: This New Babe I Met Recently Is Always Talking About My Salary!! by ThugCheetah(m): 10:39am On Jun 21, 2023
Sonnobax15:
grin
boss man do sub for me na😭
Re: This New Babe I Met Recently Is Always Talking About My Salary!! by Meteng: 10:42am On Jun 21, 2023
grin
Re: This New Babe I Met Recently Is Always Talking About My Salary!! by Houseofglam7(f): 11:21am On Jun 21, 2023
🫤

(1) (2) (Reply)

Guys, What Would You Do If Your Bride Appears At The Altar In This? / Self Proclaimed Virgins - Can Guys Really Tell If Its True? / I Love A Girl Very Much. But She Likes Some1 Else

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.