Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,304 members, 7,819,035 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:18 AM

What Does It Mean When A Says 'l'll Reply Soon'? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Does It Mean When A Says 'l'll Reply Soon'? (592 Views)

What Does It Mean When A Girl Calls You "Dear"?? / What Does It Mean When A Girl Calls You Dear? / Sex On First Visit. Does It Mean She Is Cheap? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Does It Mean When A Says 'l'll Reply Soon'? by Hotzone(m): 10:56pm On Jun 04, 2018
Please, I need advice.
I am a young Igbo man of early thirties.
I am deeply in love with a young Igbo undergraduate Optometrist of 400L and I asked her to marry me on two private separate scenario firstly she said she is dating someone before I met her then secondly she said she will think about it and reply later.
But I love her so much and I don't know how to cope if she say no to my request.
Please, what should I do to ensure a positive response.
Re: What Does It Mean When A Says 'l'll Reply Soon'? by Nobody: 11:04pm On Jun 04, 2018
Don't do anything. It's not by force!

3 Likes

Re: What Does It Mean When A Says 'l'll Reply Soon'? by mrstanley1: 11:06pm On Jun 04, 2018
Hotzone:
Please, I need advice.
I am a young Igbo man of early thirties.
I am deeply in love with a young Igbo undergraduate Optometrist of 400L and I asked her to marry me on two private separate scenario firstly she said she is dating someone before I met her then secondly she said she will think about it and reply later.
But I love her so much and I don't know how to cope if she say no to my request.
Please, what should I do to ensure a positive response.

Do Nothing and take a walk, take her First Response as the answer,-- Later-- in most cases, is a polite way of saying not interested. She was very frank to tell you the truth, else trying to woo her might just earn you an executive friend zone on her waiting list.
Re: What Does It Mean When A Says 'l'll Reply Soon'? by majorbravo: 11:08pm On Jun 04, 2018
Thou shalt not steal! OP the girl is taken. Girl Snatcher! That's how they will still snatch her from you.

1 Like

Re: What Does It Mean When A Says 'l'll Reply Soon'? by Nobody: 11:38pm On Jun 04, 2018
Find substitute down. Make u no go commit suicide when she say no

1 Like

Re: What Does It Mean When A Says 'l'll Reply Soon'? by Bluezy13(m): 11:40pm On Jun 04, 2018
kimbraa:
Hehehe...

I can imagine your facial expression as you said this, if this setting permitted vocalizations. cheesy
Re: What Does It Mean When A Says 'l'll Reply Soon'? by consultancy: 11:43pm On Jun 04, 2018
when u beg or cajole her to accept ur proposal, be ready to keep begging to sustain it all the way. as others have adviced, leave her to make her decision herself or take a walk and find urslf a better woman. u guys keep forcing love on a woman who doesn't love u. when u get burnt u run bk here crying like babies without mothers
Re: What Does It Mean When A Says 'l'll Reply Soon'? by Nobody: 11:57pm On Jun 04, 2018
Send Amadioha to woo her for you bro.
Re: What Does It Mean When A Says 'l'll Reply Soon'? by QueenSuccubus(f): 12:03am On Jun 05, 2018
grin

Remember this phrase *HOW YOU GET HER IS HOW YOU LOSE HER*

Juz stop telling urself that u love her...She is already taken sha wink but unless ofcurz u wanna her side mitch. Then that will be ur position forever with her.. cheesy grin
Re: What Does It Mean When A Says 'l'll Reply Soon'? by Nobody: 12:12am On Jun 05, 2018
Bluezy13:

Hehehe...

I can imagine your facial expression as you said this, if this setting permitted vocalizations. cheesy
It's funny seeing a guy ask such an absurd question. Some of them just can't take 'No' for an answer.
Re: What Does It Mean When A Says 'l'll Reply Soon'? by Hotzone(m): 6:39am On Jun 05, 2018
kimbraa:
I don't think am forcing her rather am just asking though, there also some signs that she's interested in me.
She calls, always visiting amidst of her studies.
I like her Christian inclination, seems like I can have a little patience just like she advised
Re: What Does It Mean When A Says 'l'll Reply Soon'? by Hotzone(m): 6:43am On Jun 05, 2018
mrstanley1:

Do Nothing and take a walk, take her First Response as the answer,-- Later-- in most cases, is a polite way of saying not interested. She was very frank to tell you the truth, else trying to woo her might just earn you an executive friend zone on her waiting list.
I can do something by having more patience since she encouraged the friendship
I think am the best for her, just have to always prove it!!!!
Re: What Does It Mean When A Says 'l'll Reply Soon'? by mrstanley1: 8:08pm On Jun 06, 2018
Hotzone:
I can do something by having more patience since she encouraged the friendship I think am the best for her, just have to always prove it!!!!
Good Luck!
Re: What Does It Mean When A Says 'l'll Reply Soon'? by Lonestar124: 8:16pm On Jun 06, 2018
If she reply you fine, if she didn't reply you don't force yourself on her simple.

(1) (Reply)

How Well Do You Know Your Spouse? / Lady Looses Business Opportunity, After Replying Potential Customer Like This(pi / Holding On To Urine For S3xual Pleasure Causes Infection - Doctors Warn

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.