Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,624 members, 7,813,050 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:45 AM

Lady Looses Business Opportunity, After Replying Potential Customer Like This(pi - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Looses Business Opportunity, After Replying Potential Customer Like This(pi (588 Views)

I Stopped Replying A Girl I Used To Like Because Of This Text / See The Reply A Father Gave To His Son, After Seeing His Hairstyle Like This(pi / 6 Reasons Why She Is Not Replying Your Messages (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Looses Business Opportunity, After Replying Potential Customer Like This(pi by Bloggergirl: 10:02am On Jul 09, 2018
For replying in an unfriendly manner a man has cancelled a yet to be known business he wanted to introduce to a lady, in a chat he shared on his page, the lady had refused replying all his messages, when he talked to her about it, she replied that she doesn't talk to strangers, so for that he told her all future businesses are cancelled.. see their convo below!

Gossip From Ebiwali---
http://www.ebiwalisgossip.com/2018/07/lady-looses-business-opportunity-after.html

Cc; Lalasticlala

Re: Lady Looses Business Opportunity, After Replying Potential Customer Like This(pi by Olalan(m): 10:15am On Jul 09, 2018
Not supporting the lady thou but the type of stupid and dumb messages some guys send to females on social media is embarrassing as thou they have never seen a girl in their lifetime.
BTW the girl should have at least given him a chance to discuss his suppose plans that's if he has any

1 Like

Re: Lady Looses Business Opportunity, After Replying Potential Customer Like This(pi by Nobody: 10:17am On Jul 09, 2018
The girl was right. Dude was trying to be informal with the chat. If it's business, go damn straight to the point.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Looses Business Opportunity, After Replying Potential Customer Like This(pi by Bluezy13(m): 11:24am On Jul 09, 2018
This is the concluding part.
Show us the beginning part.

(1) (Reply)

Should I Follow My Feelings Or Standards Before Entering A Relationship / Popular Nollywood Actors And What They Known For In Movies.. / Life Of A Celebrity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.