Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,320 members, 7,819,086 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:01 AM

MURIC To Falz: "Withdraw ‘This Is Nigeria’ Video Within 7 Days Or Else" - Celebrities (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / MURIC To Falz: "Withdraw ‘This Is Nigeria’ Video Within 7 Days Or Else" (69226 Views)

Daddy Freeze Reacts To Falz Mother, Funmi Falana, Saying He Doesn't Go To Church / Ali Baba Reacts To Falz "This Is Nigeria" Video: Everyone Is Criminal In Nigeria / Diddy reacts to Falz’s Nigerian version of “This Is America” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MURIC To Falz: "Withdraw ‘This Is Nigeria’ Video Within 7 Days Or Else" by ollah2: 1:43pm On Jun 05, 2018
Olabenjamen22:

Lol,
1. My family don't have any Muslim that i know.

2. Actually i don't have anyfriend of Muslim, but have course mate sha.

3. Wow nice speech but why don't you put some senses into your Muslim brothers that are retard instead of lecturing me.

When did MURIC become the mouthpiece of Muslims that the person you quoted would need to speak senses Muslims ?

Why didn't you use this same logic, and ask a fellow Christian to speak senses into christian brothers when a group or individual says nonsense? It doesn't work that way because it doesn't suit your narrative right

1 Like

Re: MURIC To Falz: "Withdraw ‘This Is Nigeria’ Video Within 7 Days Or Else" by HillsBlaze(m): 1:43pm On Jun 05, 2018
This people should be classified as a terrorist organization... They are a threat to the peace and continued corporate existence of this nation.

4 Likes

Re: MURIC To Falz: "Withdraw ‘This Is Nigeria’ Video Within 7 Days Or Else" by delkuf(m): 1:46pm On Jun 05, 2018
frankmoney:
lol you see how confused you are , where in that pic did bush said he did it for God ? At least we know boko Haram have been saying they kill for Islam , same with other fanatical Muslims . You guys are the problem of this world , remove Islam and half of the world will be peaceful
and the world will be peaceful
Re: MURIC To Falz: "Withdraw ‘This Is Nigeria’ Video Within 7 Days Or Else" by ollah2: 1:47pm On Jun 05, 2018
akinszz:
how did they terrorize? is it by killing innocent people? tell me what I don't know...the facts still remain all terrorists are Muslim. it's a known fact.

Go and read how they terrorized nd killed people. Only a bigot like yourself feels his faith and members are sane while others aren't. It's a known fact that all terrorists are Christians. Feast on below

Re: MURIC To Falz: "Withdraw ‘This Is Nigeria’ Video Within 7 Days Or Else" by Sunsets: 1:50pm On Jun 05, 2018
say it again
nabegibeg:

This loud mouth is hungry he is only looking for his Ramadan ram from his sponsors

How do you expect him to be paid if not this way and prove to his sponsors behind the scene he is working
Re: MURIC To Falz: "Withdraw ‘This Is Nigeria’ Video Within 7 Days Or Else" by Sunsets: 1:51pm On Jun 05, 2018

1 Like

Re: MURIC To Falz: "Withdraw ‘This Is Nigeria’ Video Within 7 Days Or Else" by Olabenjamen22(m): 1:52pm On Jun 05, 2018
ollah2:

When did MURIC become the mouthpiece of Muslims that the kind you quoted would need to speak senses Muslims

So they are Buddha mouthpiece?
Lol, I saw you comment on this trend where you are saying they should direct there anger to mumuric not Muslim, I guess you forget that if it was the issue of CAN your useless mumuslim won't spear Christianity, well you can help yourself with the previous Bishop Oyedepo trend yesterday.
Re: MURIC To Falz: "Withdraw ‘This Is Nigeria’ Video Within 7 Days Or Else" by ogene007: 1:58pm On Jun 05, 2018
travelland:
Is Hijab the koran , don't people put on religious clothes to act? Why haven't they told Nollywood to withdraw movies where Imams commit adultery and drink alchohol? Senseless reasoning
MURIC is just seeking attention. Falz deserves a national award for an excellent work. MURIC can go to court for all I care. They are just a bunch of noise makers.

1 Like

Re: MURIC To Falz: "Withdraw ‘This Is Nigeria’ Video Within 7 Days Or Else" by chosenwan1(m): 1:58pm On Jun 05, 2018
Yeah those girls shaku shaku was kinda out of place. Sometimes you know your neighbour and you understand s/he is intolerant. Apologize and move on.
Re: MURIC To Falz: "Withdraw ‘This Is Nigeria’ Video Within 7 Days Or Else" by Olabenjamen22(m): 1:58pm On Jun 05, 2018
ollah2:

Just one christian terrorist destroyed a country. He killed hundreds of thousands, rendered millions sick and homeless. Look in the mirror my friend, you are the terrorist here.

Lol, actually i thought you are intelligent but all your comment here show otherwise.

So you forget the fact that it was your fellow mumuslim that provoke America, i guess you forget 9/11.

3 Likes

Re: MURIC To Falz: "Withdraw ‘This Is Nigeria’ Video Within 7 Days Or Else" by ollah2: 1:59pm On Jun 05, 2018
Olabenjamen22:

So they are Buddha mouthpiece?
Lol, I saw you comment on this trend where you are saying they should direct there anger to mumuric not Muslim, I guess you forget that if it was the issue of CAN your useless mumuslim won't spear Christianity, well you can help yourself with the previous Bishop Oyedepo trend yesterday.

Man, hate speeches would never do us good in Nigeria. It will only break us more and more, it will make us more vulnerable and tools for leaders from all spheres viz political, religious, social et al.

Muslims rarely comment badly on the entirety of Christianity when matters like this happen. They usually hit the perpetrators. Check below

Re: MURIC To Falz: "Withdraw ‘This Is Nigeria’ Video Within 7 Days Or Else" by afroniger: 1:59pm On Jun 05, 2018
Muric or whatever they call themselves can go to hell.

1 Like

Re: MURIC To Falz: "Withdraw ‘This Is Nigeria’ Video Within 7 Days Or Else" by Olabenjamen22(m): 2:00pm On Jun 05, 2018
ollah2:

He did it for Jesus

Lol, another insane mumuslim, so your prove is that dumb picture that you post right? Ride on.
Re: MURIC To Falz: "Withdraw ‘This Is Nigeria’ Video Within 7 Days Or Else" by Fabulous0019(m): 2:01pm On Jun 05, 2018
Cashingout:
mr frog i don't understand your specific kind of stupid, I do admire your total commitment to it.

Laf wan kee me 4 here oo grin

1 Like

Re: MURIC To Falz: "Withdraw ‘This Is Nigeria’ Video Within 7 Days Or Else" by Fashblonder: 2:02pm On Jun 05, 2018
I understand you bt religion is still a very big problem we have to tackle in Nigeria
Dongreat:

Not everyone can critically analyse a situation and pick the positives while tackling the negatives. When it comes to religion, tolerance is not everybody’s bread. Some may choose it to be of no importance but for others, it’s their life and they feel threatened when you disrespect it.
The Christian group may not talk but believe me other Christians must have marked Falz as lucifer who show no respect to the holy practice.
Re: MURIC To Falz: "Withdraw ‘This Is Nigeria’ Video Within 7 Days Or Else" by ollah2: 2:03pm On Jun 05, 2018
Olabenjamen22:

Lol, actually i thought you are intelligent but all your comment here show otherwise.

So you forget the fact that it was your fellow mumuslim that provoke America, i guess you forget 9/11.

Who did America told told initiated 9/11? They said Osama bin Laden who happened to head the group Al Qeada. How come the same Al Qeada is with Ameria in Syria as evident from the below image?

Go and read the truth about 9/11 and not what the media told you. If you did simple physics is secondary school, you would it's not possible for planes to hit a building of such magnitude to the ground just like that

Re: MURIC To Falz: "Withdraw ‘This Is Nigeria’ Video Within 7 Days Or Else" by sexylemo: 2:03pm On Jun 05, 2018
They can shout now. When that RCCG woman was beheaded in cold blood some years back, they were on Mars then, abi?
Abi recently when 2 Catholic priests were murdered, and hundreds of christians were murdered on a steady basis in the north, they were dumb, abi?
But now they have muscle to shout.
The man and his group are baaaaaastar.ds
They defend anything that mentions their religion, but go dumb when their slaves attack others..
I no fear them.
They will kill Falz, abi?
It won't be their first time. It's what they're known for the world over.
Murderers!

1 Like

Re: MURIC To Falz: "Withdraw ‘This Is Nigeria’ Video Within 7 Days Or Else" by joechingo: 2:03pm On Jun 05, 2018
An average hausa Fulani Muslims have no regards for this attention seeking Muric leader, Falz talked on every aspect of the country including pastor who touches girls breasts as well as built university with church money, so why single out only Muslims, you need to grow up my friend, Falz should be applauded for being bold enough to address issues bedeviling our country as a whole.

2 Likes

Re: MURIC To Falz: "Withdraw ‘This Is Nigeria’ Video Within 7 Days Or Else" by Olabenjamen22(m): 2:04pm On Jun 05, 2018
ollah2:

Man, hate speeches would never do us good in Nigeria. It will only break us more and more, it will make us more vulnerable and tools for leaders from all spheres viz political, religious, social et al.

Muslims rarely comment badly on the entirety of Christianity when matters like this happen. Check below

Lol, common when did you become a Muslim i thought you said you are a free thinker and you don't believe in religion. Lol.
I guess you want me to show you the comment of your mumuslim brothers on that tread?
Re: MURIC To Falz: "Withdraw ‘This Is Nigeria’ Video Within 7 Days Or Else" by ollah2: 2:06pm On Jun 05, 2018
Olabenjamen22:

Lol, common when did you become a Muslim i thought you said you are a free thinker and you don't believe in religion. Lol.
I guess you want me to show you the comment of your mumuslim brothers on that tread?

Perhaps you should learn to construct comments well. What does "your fellow blah blah" means?

1 Like

Re: MURIC To Falz: "Withdraw ‘This Is Nigeria’ Video Within 7 Days Or Else" by justy15: 2:07pm On Jun 05, 2018
The question is, did the video portray the actions and inactions of some Muslim faithfuls in Nigeria?, your answer is as right as mine. But let me say that God is Omnipotent meaning he is all powerful and need no mortal to fight or kill to prove him God, unless such god is weak one

1 Like

Re: MURIC To Falz: "Withdraw ‘This Is Nigeria’ Video Within 7 Days Or Else" by ATM624(m): 2:07pm On Jun 05, 2018
Dis Muric Abi bayern Munich no get work at all. See rubbish
Re: MURIC To Falz: "Withdraw ‘This Is Nigeria’ Video Within 7 Days Or Else" by Olabenjamen22(m): 2:09pm On Jun 05, 2018
zakari247:
may Allah reward you muric. for years Muslims have being at the back line speaking giving their disadvantage to the modern tool of airing their grevience. we have being insulted for too long. it should be known just like freedom of speech, which is a fundermental right does not give you the edge to abusive people dignity. our religion our faith is our honour, it is our dignity. the Muslims hardly insults the Christians it at all they but these same people want to demonize us in every Muslim. Christian I beg you respect the Muslims, respect our faith.

Lol, you don't insult them but you are killing them,

Mumuslim abeg leave Christian alone and stop killing them.

2 Likes

Re: MURIC To Falz: "Withdraw ‘This Is Nigeria’ Video Within 7 Days Or Else" by Godmart21(m): 2:10pm On Jun 05, 2018
It's all act nw...d same video shows a pastor doing deliverance through breast abi grin
Re: MURIC To Falz: "Withdraw ‘This Is Nigeria’ Video Within 7 Days Or Else" by Olabenjamen22(m): 2:18pm On Jun 05, 2018
ollah2:

Perhaps you should learn to construct comments well. What does "[b]your fellow [/b]blah blah" means?

Lol, simple Islamic tactic avoid and evade. Lol, am still searching for those bold sentence in my previous comment.

Lol, I guess you are ashame of been a Muslim that's the reason why you deny your religion. Lol. Get well soon
Re: MURIC To Falz: "Withdraw ‘This Is Nigeria’ Video Within 7 Days Or Else" by Xisnin(m): 2:21pm On Jun 05, 2018
Dongreat:
Ok while I enjoyed the music and will chant the messages passed by Falz, I got to be sincere in judgment. Falz should have know better that religion is a very sensitive issue in Nigeria and it’s ill advised to goad actions from any religion set knowing that majorities are core fanatics who will die for their beliefs. The beheading part is an undiluted message but the hijab dancing part for me is uncalled for.
I may be incorrect but Falz is a Christian (can’t be sure) so his actions will be perceived more by the opposite religion set (Muslim) as core disrespect and consequences my not be from the this Muslim group but from a fanatical junky.
That said, Falz can’t withdraw the video and if he does, millions have downloaded copies hence it’s never going away. Best option for him now is to explain critically of his art to the group and I am sure it won’t be a problem since he’s learned.
I hope you are seeing this Falz and thinking critically of your next actions

Ps: I am no Christian or Muslim but an agnostic. So before mentioning to play the religious sentimental card, please think twice.
You can bloody hell be the devil himself, it makes no difference.
A coward will always be a coward.
Re: MURIC To Falz: "Withdraw ‘This Is Nigeria’ Video Within 7 Days Or Else" by ollah2: 2:22pm On Jun 05, 2018
Olabenjamen22:

Lol, simple Islamic tactic avoid and evade. Lol, am still searching for those bold sentence in my previous comment.

Lol, I guess you are ashame of been a Muslim that's the reason why you deny your religion. Lol. Get well soon

What Islamic tactic are you talking about? It's a known fact on this site that most Chrisitans often insult Muslims In Its entirety, it rarely happens when Chrisitan threads hit the front page. They most likely hit the perpetrator.

Religion is bullshit and discarded long ago, if it wasn't would this thread exist to start with? Would you write every line with "mumuslim "? Would you become a religious bigot? Well thanks to religion it has divided us further
Re: MURIC To Falz: "Withdraw ‘This Is Nigeria’ Video Within 7 Days Or Else" by Chochovini: 2:23pm On Jun 05, 2018
dreamzy:
If Christians where 20% as violent as these muslims, the world would have ended before some of us are born sef.
God bless U 4 dat post. Don‘t mind the fools. If not because Christians are merely keeping their cool that the muslims are now taking for timidity... who are the muslims to threaten them at any given opportunity this way? All these uncircumcised philistines who God is even angry with. Children of perdition.

1 Like

Re: MURIC To Falz: "Withdraw ‘This Is Nigeria’ Video Within 7 Days Or Else" by philos(m): 2:23pm On Jun 05, 2018
"What will it say if Muslims elect to go violent over this primitive, irresponsible and reckless production? What will it say if hundreds of lives and properties worth billions of dollars are lost in the ensuing violence due to its negligence?"
Whike we condemn any provocation, it should be noted that no religion has the monopoly of violence.
Re: MURIC To Falz: "Withdraw ‘This Is Nigeria’ Video Within 7 Days Or Else" by Olabenjamen22(m): 2:24pm On Jun 05, 2018
ollah2:

Who did America told told initiated 9/11? They said Osama bin Laden who happened to head the group Al Qeada. How come the same Al Qeada is with Ameria in Syria as evident from the below image?

Go and read the truth about 9/11 and not what the media told you. If you did simple physics is secondary school, you would it's not possible for planes to hit a building of such magnitude to the ground just like that

Lol, But you still cannot deny the fact that your mumuslim brothers hijack those plane and lead it straight to those building? Lol
Re: MURIC To Falz: "Withdraw ‘This Is Nigeria’ Video Within 7 Days Or Else" by ollah2: 2:26pm On Jun 05, 2018
Olabenjamen22:

Lol, But you still cannot deny the fact that your mumuslim brothers hijack those plane and lead it straight to those building? Lol

Discussing with a bigoted and hypocritical troll is a collosal waste of time
Re: MURIC To Falz: "Withdraw ‘This Is Nigeria’ Video Within 7 Days Or Else" by Nobody: 2:26pm On Jun 05, 2018
Johnnyessence:
They can't do anything jare. They are just issuing threat that will never hold any water. You are even making falz to be more popular.
as in ehhh.. since the release of the video I have to stop n watch it after viewing this thread..

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (16) (Reply)

Chika Ike Unveils New Office And Studio In Lekki (video) / Miss K Bare Butt In See-Through Skirt At 'Compatible' Movie Premiere / Governor Abiodun Appoints Laycon As Youth Ambassador, Gives Him Bungalow & N5m

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.