Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,093 members, 7,818,279 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:46 AM

MURIC To Falz: "Withdraw ‘This Is Nigeria’ Video Within 7 Days Or Else" - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / MURIC To Falz: "Withdraw ‘This Is Nigeria’ Video Within 7 Days Or Else" (69210 Views)

Daddy Freeze Reacts To Falz Mother, Funmi Falana, Saying He Doesn't Go To Church / Ali Baba Reacts To Falz "This Is Nigeria" Video: Everyone Is Criminal In Nigeria / Diddy reacts to Falz’s Nigerian version of “This Is America” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MURIC To Falz: "Withdraw ‘This Is Nigeria’ Video Within 7 Days Or Else" by no1madman(m): 1:06pm On Jun 05, 2018
Fuckkkk muric! Idiots!

Re: MURIC To Falz: "Withdraw ‘This Is Nigeria’ Video Within 7 Days Or Else" by Dongreat(m): 1:06pm On Jun 05, 2018
ollah2:

Religion is a sensitive thing in Nigeria but MURIC is mad for this statement. Must everything be seen from the religious len? Fallz did what he felt was fine for his musical video and we have seen loads of scenes from Nollywood portraying both sects doing bad things in their outfits or religious houses. Should the movies be banned and removed too?

The leader of MURIC is simply crazy or perhaps have a mission. I don't think MURIC was as insane as this under the precious leader( correct me if I'm wrong).. The guy needs thorough beating.. Btw, you chose wisely being an Agnostic. I like you type.

Well spoken but unfortunately we live in a country that priorities religion beliefs than core truth. MURIC I guess was created to protect Muslim beliefs and uphold their traditions so seeing their hijab used in “drug addict” dancing moves (according to the publisher) must have provoked them and it’s understandable.
You spoke about leadership of the group which plays a key role and yes the new leadership of MURIC takes everything too serious and makes the public to question the sanity of the group. That said every religion must be respected as I am sure Christians became furious on seeing lady gaga dressed like a Nun in “Alejandro” while getting smooched by weird gay dressed men.

1 Like

Re: MURIC To Falz: "Withdraw ‘This Is Nigeria’ Video Within 7 Days Or Else" by ollah2: 1:08pm On Jun 05, 2018
frankmoney:
lol you see how confused you are , where in that pic did bush said he did it for God ? At least we know boko Haram have been saying they kill for Islam , same with other fanatical Muslims . You guys are the problem of this world , remove Islam and half of the world will be peaceful

Comprehension is your problems hence the question you asked. Regarding the bolded, the world especially M.E isn't peaceful because of christian invasions.

Who invaded Syria?
Who invaded Libya?
Who invaded Iraq?
Who invaded Afganistan?

All these countires were invaded by Christians and which birthed terrorist groups armed, trained and work for the West.

What does the attacked mean?
What does it mean that AQ: "Al Qeada is with us in Syria"

Remove Christianity from this world and all problems are SOLVED

1 Like

Re: MURIC To Falz: "Withdraw ‘This Is Nigeria’ Video Within 7 Days Or Else" by Deji63: 1:08pm On Jun 05, 2018
For wetin na?
Re: MURIC To Falz: "Withdraw ‘This Is Nigeria’ Video Within 7 Days Or Else" by akinszz: 1:09pm On Jun 05, 2018
ollah2:

Anthony conduit, Alexandre bissonette, Oscar Moses, stephen paddock were christian terrorists. Shove your hatred and bigotry inside your ass
how did they terrorize? is it by killing innocent people? tell me what I don't know...the facts still remain all terrorists are Muslim. it's a known fact.

4 Likes

Re: MURIC To Falz: "Withdraw ‘This Is Nigeria’ Video Within 7 Days Or Else" by delkuf(m): 1:10pm On Jun 05, 2018
Olabenjamen22:
Lol, I hope they will sue the movies industry too, because they to have been using hijab to act movies.

You cannot be a Muslim and still be sane.
guy this is too much Na. some respect for our Muslim brothers

1 Like

Re: MURIC To Falz: "Withdraw ‘This Is Nigeria’ Video Within 7 Days Or Else" by Dongreat(m): 1:10pm On Jun 05, 2018
NickD:

Did you listen to the part he talked about pastors at all? He owes nobody any explanation cause nobody gave him money for the video shoot.

Yeah I listened to it too which wasn’t far from the truth but I can tell you that some of the pastors into that ish may have marked him for condemnation. Muric just choose to be outspoken instead of being silent. And I still suggest he owns an explanation because he dabbled into a territory much sensitive than any in the country.
Re: MURIC To Falz: "Withdraw ‘This Is Nigeria’ Video Within 7 Days Or Else" by frankmoney(m): 1:10pm On Jun 05, 2018
ollah2:

Comprehension is your problems hence the question you asked. Regarding the bolded, the world especially M.E isn't peaceful because of christian invasions.

Who invaded Syria?
Who invaded Libya?
Who invaded Iraq?
Who invaded Afganistan?

All these countires were invaded by Christians and which birthed terrorist groups armed, trained and work for the West.

What does the attacked mean?
What does it mean that AQ: "Al Qeada is with us in Syria"

Remove Christianity from this world and all problems are SOLVED
forget all this your gibberish , I said name one Christian who has killed anybody and said he is doing it for Jesus , or he killed a man and said he did it for Jesus . Name one . You are here talking about government invasion . The herdsmen killing in Nigeria did Christian invade their land too ? Don't be dull bro

2 Likes

Re: MURIC To Falz: "Withdraw ‘This Is Nigeria’ Video Within 7 Days Or Else" by koladebrainiac(m): 1:10pm On Jun 05, 2018
Dongreat:
Ok while I enjoyed the music and will chant the messages passed by Falz, I got to be sincere in judgment. Falz should have know better that religion is a very sensitive issue in Nigeria and it’s ill advised to goad actions from any religion set knowing that majorities are core fanatics who will die for their beliefs. The beheading part is an undiluted message but the hijab dancing part for me is uncalled for.
I may be incorrect but Falz is a Christian (can’t be sure) so his actions will be perceived more by the opposite religion set (Muslim) as core disrespect and consequences my not be from the this Muslim group but from a fanatical junky.
That said, Falz can’t withdraw the video and if he does, millions have downloaded copies hence it’s never going away. Best option for him now is to explain critically of his art to the group and I am sure it won’t be a problem since he’s learned.
I hope you are seeing this Falz and thinking critically of your next actions

Ps: I am no Christian or Muslim but an agnostic. So before mentioning to play the religious sentimental card, please think twice.
it is well thought of. Muric will make mistake in their religion life if the turn this to violent or anything happen to Falz
Re: MURIC To Falz: "Withdraw ‘This Is Nigeria’ Video Within 7 Days Or Else" by greenguy: 1:10pm On Jun 05, 2018
The stupidity of MURIC is just something else. Day by day they prove that they are just a terrorist group and have nothing to offer than incite confusion and violence!

2 Likes

Re: MURIC To Falz: "Withdraw ‘This Is Nigeria’ Video Within 7 Days Or Else" by Viergeachar: 1:10pm On Jun 05, 2018
frankmoney:
Islam is the problem of this world

True. But Islam will one day become a thing of the past.

In the end it will be a straight battle between Jesus Christ (and Christians) and his enemies.

Muslims will have to choose one!
Re: MURIC To Falz: "Withdraw ‘This Is Nigeria’ Video Within 7 Days Or Else" by no1madman(m): 1:11pm On Jun 05, 2018
thunderbabs:
Muslims shaa shocked
Very very very sick!

1 Like

Re: MURIC To Falz: "Withdraw ‘This Is Nigeria’ Video Within 7 Days Or Else" by emelda86(f): 1:11pm On Jun 05, 2018
Religion of pieces I get now...

Muric ko muricat ni

1 Like

Re: MURIC To Falz: "Withdraw ‘This Is Nigeria’ Video Within 7 Days Or Else" by BanevsJoker(m): 1:12pm On Jun 05, 2018
Cashingout:
Last last they will send suicide bombers
Suicide bombers wearing hijab are accepted, dancers wearing hijab are rejected. Muric Akintola abi Muri Okunola, #yourmumunogreedo?

6 Likes

Re: MURIC To Falz: "Withdraw ‘This Is Nigeria’ Video Within 7 Days Or Else" by Olabenjamen22(m): 1:12pm On Jun 05, 2018
delkuf:
guy this is too much Na. some respect for our Muslim brothers

Brother they did not earn my respect jare.
Re: MURIC To Falz: "Withdraw ‘This Is Nigeria’ Video Within 7 Days Or Else" by Kimikazi2: 1:13pm On Jun 05, 2018
The video is on my phone, I watch it every night before I sleep. Mumuric come and delete it.Ode....

1 Like

Re: MURIC To Falz: "Withdraw ‘This Is Nigeria’ Video Within 7 Days Or Else" by Dongreat(m): 1:17pm On Jun 05, 2018
OneTeslim:

I'm a Muslim, but the whole Muric group can choke to death. Group of barbarians. Why hasn't CAN made threats regarding the video? Must It always be MUMURIC?

why not tell their Fulani masters to stop killing people, and see if people's opinion about them won't change. Yeye dy smell.
They make me wanna hate being a Muslim

I too find it pointless to issue threats on the video but then I have to be fair when I saw the hijab dancing girls. The Catholic Church went loco when lady gaga dressed like a Nun in “Alejandro” only to be smooched by gay men, and when an American celeb (can’t remember) dressed in transparent Nun clothing with the crucifix taped to cover just her nipple, or when Christians went made for Juliet Ibrahim dressed as a Nun in Halloween.
My message is simple on the sensitive of religion in Nigeria. Still it’s a damn good video with powerful truthful messages by Falz.

3 Likes

Re: MURIC To Falz: "Withdraw ‘This Is Nigeria’ Video Within 7 Days Or Else" by ollah2: 1:17pm On Jun 05, 2018
Dongreat:

Well spoken but unfortunately we live in a country that priorities religion beliefs than core truth. MURIC I guess was created to protect Muslim beliefs and uphold their traditions so seeing their hijab used in “drug addict” dancing moves (according to the publisher) must have provoked them and it’s understandable.
You spoke about leadership of the group which plays a key role and yes the new leadership of MURIC takes everything too serious and makes the public to question the sanity of the group. That said every religion must be respected as I am sure Christians became furious on seeing lady gaga dressed like a Nun in “Alejandro” while getting smooched by weird gay dressed men.

Honestly, it's annoys me that Nigerians priorities religion in 2018. Sometimes, i wish I can slap sense into them. I don't think it's understable, Falz did shade both sects. A pastor was seen touching boobs in the video too. MURIC is just a useless group which under this new leadership has seen the group hated and less important. The members should find a way to get rid of the guy but it's all politics in such groups.

All religions and members must be respected

1 Like

Re: MURIC To Falz: "Withdraw ‘This Is Nigeria’ Video Within 7 Days Or Else" by Sleekjunior(m): 1:19pm On Jun 05, 2018
confused sons of bitches..mtchew..oya nah comean remove it from our phones abi una wan send bomb via whatsapp..mtchew misplaced priorities am not surprised sha since their mumu is a mumu what do u expect and yes i mean Buhari iz a mumu

3 Likes

Re: MURIC To Falz: "Withdraw ‘This Is Nigeria’ Video Within 7 Days Or Else" by ollah2: 1:20pm On Jun 05, 2018
frankmoney:
forget all this your gibberish , I said name one Christian who has killed anybody and said he is doing it for Jesus , or he killed a man and said he did it for Jesus . Name one . You are here talking about government invasion . The herdsmen killing in Nigeria did Christian invade their land too ? Don't be dull bro

Like I said comprehension is your problem. What does below image mean?
Why won't you tag it gibberish since the affected people are those you hate so much, you would have gone crazy if the tables were turned and the invaders happen to be Muslims killing millions of Christians. Only bigots and hypocrites sees and thinks like you. One sect is always right and are saints while the other aren't

Re: MURIC To Falz: "Withdraw ‘This Is Nigeria’ Video Within 7 Days Or Else" by NickD(m): 1:20pm On Jun 05, 2018
Dongreat:

Yeah I listened to it too which wasn’t far from the truth but I can tell you that some of the pastors into that ish may have marked him for condemnation. Muric just choose to be outspoken instead of being silent. And I still suggest he owns an explanation because he dabbled into a territory much sensitive than any in the country.
And in my opinion here lies the problem we face in this country. We are afraid to speak up about the ills in the society and that's why we keep running around the same spot. No religion is better than the other cos both Christians and Moslems we have our deficiencies but it doesn't mean we have to hide from them. What is bad is bad.
Re: MURIC To Falz: "Withdraw ‘This Is Nigeria’ Video Within 7 Days Or Else" by Treasure17(m): 1:22pm On Jun 05, 2018
Cashingout:
Last last they will send suicide bombers
You funny. Sometimes I don't understand this bunch of hypocrites in the name of Muric and besides the message of the video is not limited to a particular sect. Let them continue to ulutate like a kid.

2 Likes

Re: MURIC To Falz: "Withdraw ‘This Is Nigeria’ Video Within 7 Days Or Else" by kremlin01(m): 1:22pm On Jun 05, 2018
Speakdatruth:
Who's MURIC?

Muslim Union for Idiotic Criticism .....I think!

1 Like

Re: MURIC To Falz: "Withdraw ‘This Is Nigeria’ Video Within 7 Days Or Else" by Dongreat(m): 1:22pm On Jun 05, 2018
koladebrainiac:
it is well thought of. Muric will make mistake in their religion life if the turn this to violent or anything happen to Falz

No need continuing to goad the MURIC group. Falz choose this path and I am sure he has got explanations in case things goes south; not for just the Muslim but for the Christian groups as well.

1 Like

Re: MURIC To Falz: "Withdraw ‘This Is Nigeria’ Video Within 7 Days Or Else" by thunderbabs: 1:22pm On Jun 05, 2018
no1madman:

Very very very sick!

They jus love trouble. Do they think dey can defend God

2 Likes

Re: MURIC To Falz: "Withdraw ‘This Is Nigeria’ Video Within 7 Days Or Else" by NickD(m): 1:23pm On Jun 05, 2018
ollah2:

Like I said comprehension is your problem. What does below image mean?
Your picture below shows you do not read and it's really sad. Who in the world doesn't know BUSH and America attacked Iraq cos of the oil in the country. They had to use every silly justification to attack them which was wrong. They lied iraq had WMDs so they could go to war.
Re: MURIC To Falz: "Withdraw ‘This Is Nigeria’ Video Within 7 Days Or Else" by xtervaganza(m): 1:24pm On Jun 05, 2018
Everything annoys muslims

Awon oloriburuku eda

2 Likes

Re: MURIC To Falz: "Withdraw ‘This Is Nigeria’ Video Within 7 Days Or Else" by Nobody: 1:25pm On Jun 05, 2018
so they did not see the Islamic section in the Nigerian police recruitment exams but they are opening their dirty filthy mouths about the truth. na lie islam no be terrorism .. Mofokas

1 Like

Re: MURIC To Falz: "Withdraw ‘This Is Nigeria’ Video Within 7 Days Or Else" by no1madman(m): 1:25pm On Jun 05, 2018
[img][/img]

Re: MURIC To Falz: "Withdraw ‘This Is Nigeria’ Video Within 7 Days Or Else" by minwafor: 1:25pm On Jun 05, 2018
They ended their long epistle with an open threat of attacking non-Muslims as well as places where such has happened. The government should place the security apparatus on red-alert. This is not an empty threat.

3 Likes

Re: MURIC To Falz: "Withdraw ‘This Is Nigeria’ Video Within 7 Days Or Else" by no1madman(m): 1:26pm On Jun 05, 2018
[img][/img]

1 Like

Re: MURIC To Falz: "Withdraw ‘This Is Nigeria’ Video Within 7 Days Or Else" by Futureleader201(m): 1:26pm On Jun 05, 2018
Religion of peace tongue tongue grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Chika Ike Unveils New Office And Studio In Lekki (video) / Governor Abiodun Appoints Laycon As Youth Ambassador, Gives Him Bungalow & N5m / Miss K Bare Butt In See-Through Skirt At 'Compatible' Movie Premiere

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.