Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,073 members, 7,821,698 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:58 PM

Nigerian Men Are Hardworking, Respectful And Don't Cheat' - Ghanaian Lady Says - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Men Are Hardworking, Respectful And Don't Cheat' - Ghanaian Lady Says (28400 Views)

Why Hausa Women Don't Cheat / She Is Intelligent, Respectful And Pretty BUT She Is An Illiterate, Lazy & Dirty / "Any Man Who Sleeps With Me Dies, 7 Gone Already, But I Need Sex"– Ghanaian Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Men Are Hardworking, Respectful And Don't Cheat' - Ghanaian Lady Says by Temptee101(m): 3:00pm On Jun 05, 2018
package7:
Two over Three.. Yes Nigerian men, Hardworking, Respectful but, enough Cheating oooo grin
She never said naija men don't cheat but that they cheat with respect. With that noted, she scored 3/3

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men Are Hardworking, Respectful And Don't Cheat' - Ghanaian Lady Says by Psoul(m): 3:01pm On Jun 05, 2018
GURUGRAPHICS:
blatant lie angry tell that to mike undecided
most Nigerian men cheat.. period!!

meanwhile, guys are you bored and in need of some entertainment?
then kindly add me on Facebook for a video chat session wink wink wink
my username is Isabel kodion.

serious buyers only please!!

What are u selling?.....pvssy.
May God deliver you.

I wonder why a man will not cheat on a lady that sales this kind of product.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men Are Hardworking, Respectful And Don't Cheat' - Ghanaian Lady Says by emelda86(f): 3:07pm On Jun 05, 2018
Them don nack this one Akpako she come dey jam talk.
Re: Nigerian Men Are Hardworking, Respectful And Don't Cheat' - Ghanaian Lady Says by pedrilo: 3:08pm On Jun 05, 2018
emelda86:
Them don nack this one Akpako she come dey jam talk.
chai, u don see us finish oh

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men Are Hardworking, Respectful And Don't Cheat' - Ghanaian Lady Says by Akowemoon(m): 3:09pm On Jun 05, 2018
Lolz... So na this heavy Bobby my brother dey enjoy for GH?.. Well, let's try to represent our country. I'm currently dating a South African lady now n she confessed we Nigeria guys are just too good from all angle.. #Naija2theWorld

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men Are Hardworking, Respectful And Don't Cheat' - Ghanaian Lady Says by no1madman(m): 3:10pm On Jun 05, 2018
Hmmmm

Re: Nigerian Men Are Hardworking, Respectful And Don't Cheat' - Ghanaian Lady Says by emelda86(f): 3:27pm On Jun 05, 2018
pedrilo:
chai, u don see us finish oh

See una ke! I dey watch you with St micheals 3D glasses tongue

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men Are Hardworking, Respectful And Don't Cheat' - Ghanaian Lady Says by jeff1607(m): 3:30pm On Jun 05, 2018
Oluwasaeon:
Should we tell her?

You wan spoil our market abi?

No try am o
Re: Nigerian Men Are Hardworking, Respectful And Don't Cheat' - Ghanaian Lady Says by maleekm: 3:31pm On Jun 05, 2018
Have you ever been to Lagos, have you been with a guy from my city grin
Re: Nigerian Men Are Hardworking, Respectful And Don't Cheat' - Ghanaian Lady Says by Nobody: 3:32pm On Jun 05, 2018
Thanks 4 d advertisement but unfortunately una Ghana $€ cedis #£ no get value like dollar or pound.
Enjoy ur country, i enjoy mine

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men Are Hardworking, Respectful And Don't Cheat' - Ghanaian Lady Says by Nobody: 3:34pm On Jun 05, 2018
She never jam Lazy n*g*r*ian y**** waiting for Buhari to feed them

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men Are Hardworking, Respectful And Don't Cheat' - Ghanaian Lady Says by perfectedmee: 3:40pm On Jun 05, 2018
Shortyy:
They are hardworking. They're not respectful. And they cheat.

U really don't understand.

They cheat but they do it wit respect.

What she means is that Nigerian man will cheat but will at least keep it a secret.

But a Ghanian man will paint it in your face. And even beat u for finding out.

Give us some accolades.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men Are Hardworking, Respectful And Don't Cheat' - Ghanaian Lady Says by Duru009(m): 3:42pm On Jun 05, 2018
Abeg tell them !
Re: Nigerian Men Are Hardworking, Respectful And Don't Cheat' - Ghanaian Lady Says by Baroba(m): 3:46pm On Jun 05, 2018
Hmm..What thing I can tell you about Ghanaian women, the love sex and do not pretend..Dem honeys might not be the prettiest in Africa but they do rock sexy butts and know how to get down.. Once you go Ghana, you will keep going back smiley

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men Are Hardworking, Respectful And Don't Cheat' - Ghanaian Lady Says by Nobody: 3:48pm On Jun 05, 2018
Most fat Ghanian women hardly have that fat faces our Nigerian women have. Its like their fat distribution only goes to their butt, breast and waist (sometimes stomach)

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men Are Hardworking, Respectful And Don't Cheat' - Ghanaian Lady Says by FRANKOSKI(m): 3:49pm On Jun 05, 2018
SHE'S GOT A MAN LIKE ME.
Re: Nigerian Men Are Hardworking, Respectful And Don't Cheat' - Ghanaian Lady Says by GrammarCheck: 3:53pm On Jun 05, 2018
maleekm:
Have you ever been to Lagos, have you been with a guy from my city grin

She has never met Wale, a Yoruba demon

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men Are Hardworking, Respectful And Don't Cheat' - Ghanaian Lady Says by Mcy56(f): 3:53pm On Jun 05, 2018
This must be a sponsored advert!! undecided

Even though I didnt read the cra*p but just concluded by the title only.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men Are Hardworking, Respectful And Don't Cheat' - Ghanaian Lady Says by Alonzoh(m): 3:58pm On Jun 05, 2018
To whom it my concern tongue

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men Are Hardworking, Respectful And Don't Cheat' - Ghanaian Lady Says by Ellabae(f): 3:59pm On Jun 05, 2018
I need a man like that Biko. So help me God.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men Are Hardworking, Respectful And Don't Cheat' - Ghanaian Lady Says by pedrilo: 4:00pm On Jun 05, 2018
emelda86:

See una ke! I dey watch you with St micheals 3D glasses tongue
grin
Re: Nigerian Men Are Hardworking, Respectful And Don't Cheat' - Ghanaian Lady Says by Yankee101: 4:14pm On Jun 05, 2018
A Prophet has no dignity in his own home

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men Are Hardworking, Respectful And Don't Cheat' - Ghanaian Lady Says by pedrilo: 4:24pm On Jun 05, 2018
hmmm na so dem dey do us anyhow for here oh.
Re: Nigerian Men Are Hardworking, Respectful And Don't Cheat' - Ghanaian Lady Says by Moorish: 4:30pm On Jun 05, 2018
Patiently waiting for this thread (which praised Nigerians Collectively) to turn into a tribal war

I know my people

Re: Nigerian Men Are Hardworking, Respectful And Don't Cheat' - Ghanaian Lady Says by Nobody: 4:37pm On Jun 05, 2018
Okay,we have heard you,we know they are hard-working and caring.oya come and be going back to Ghana
Re: Nigerian Men Are Hardworking, Respectful And Don't Cheat' - Ghanaian Lady Says by Diso60090(m): 4:41pm On Jun 05, 2018
Too many sweet dey cause toilet problem ooh so eat am small small
Re: Nigerian Men Are Hardworking, Respectful And Don't Cheat' - Ghanaian Lady Says by kennisman(m): 4:44pm On Jun 05, 2018
U will soon learn, luv still dey shakushaku u abi. I pray it wunt b too late for u sha.
Re: Nigerian Men Are Hardworking, Respectful And Don't Cheat' - Ghanaian Lady Says by Nobody: 4:47pm On Jun 05, 2018
correctbae:
A Ghanaian lady on Twitter, @Z_Tetteh seems to have a better idea of Nigerian men. According to her post, Nigerian men are the best in Africa, they are hardworking and respectful, they treat their girlfriend well, their families are accommodating unlike Ghanaian men who are so lazy and disrespectful, so she see no reason why Nigerian ladies are complaining.

Her tweets below:

I don't understand why Nigerian ladies complain of their men, it's beyond me.

Hands down, Nigerian men are the best in Africa. Their mother, sister, wife/girlfriend(s), daughter & even mother in law they treat with maximum respect

Nigerian ladies, respect your men

#Thread

Before I started moving with Nigerians, I used to think all men are the same, but as I made friends with Nigerians, I noticed all men aren't. It was very obvious in fact. The may Nigerian men talk and act to ladies is absolutely remarkable.

At first I thought they behave that way just to woo ladies. Turns out I was wrong again. Over the years, I've come to notice how 9ja men treat ladies in their life(Mother, Sister, Wife/Girlfriend, daughter) with absolute respect I began to envy

Maybe all what I see on their movies are true after all. I can't watch from outside no more, so I started a relationship with a Nigerian, how different things became, it was like magic, saint like behavior. I couldn't believe my eyes, I was alert cos he may be working an angle

He could be playing games, but again I was wrong. After listening to conversations and gossips, I noticed that for them, it's a shame for a man to mistreat his lady. A 9ja man will say " give my woman the same respect you give me" honestly he doesn't get better

A typical 9ja man makes his lady presentable because he believes that how his peer will respect him as a man. Romantic stuff!!, he'll take care of his house and even if there's problem inside, outsiders will never notice.��

To a typical 9ja man it's a shame to hit a lady, he'll just walk away or ignore you, I know cos I'm rude and have a quick mouth. Things you'll get a typical Bukom beating for saying to a Ghana boy, a 9ja man will just walk away

His friends can not tell you nonsense as well cos they respect you the same way they respect their friend. It's also difficult not to get carried away with "our wife" or "first lady" title you are automatically given to you by his friends.���

I had a friend that worked at a pub, she stared dating a Nigeria, one day she rushed to me and said, "it's this what you've been enjoying?" With happiness as her foundation. She has been a victim of household boxing in the past from your regularly Nii, Adjei and Kojo

She made a statement

"Even if they cheat, they do it with respect"

I burst into laughter, she said she caught him texting another girl, he apologized and bought her a gift. Enjoyment paaa�. Nii will beat you for searching tru his phone �
I remember I final statement that day,
" I can't date Ghana boys again, my level has changed "

I also remember one time when I went out with a Ghanaian, he's phone kept ringing, he gave me his phone and said "ebe my wife dey disturb me like this, tell her say she dey disturb "
I picked up my phone and made sure I used my braids to flog him while walking away in disgust. I felt bad for his wife cos initially I didn't know.

Just imagine such disrespect
Gradually most of my friends now date Nigerians, and their testimony remains the same. My mum personally loves Nigerians she name me after one of her tenants when I was born. Currently she has 3 Nigerian tenants and I do talk with them a lot and I watch them closely
Closely enough to see the difference. My old her dresser came from South Africa and told me her own version of the same story. "9ja men in SA work hard for their family" they are always hustling. But kojo will walk round Accra with his friends and expect his gf to feed him
Hard Work and respect, we like���

So 9ja ladies, if you like don't take them serious.

I know one thing for sure, if you let your men cross the border, they may never come back cos they'll be treated like kings elsewhere.
I'm yet to see a Nigerian girl and a Ghana guy relationship, even if there is, it's rare, because the girls can't go lower than the standard they are used to. But the 9ja boys always go for the Gh ladies cos we treat them like kings.
Please if you name is Nii or Kojo, mepaakyɛw don't be angry ok. I'm just playing �

Respect to the few real Ghana kings your thread coming soon
Finally, I'm grown-up enough to know my bride price hasn't been paid. On that note, I'll enjoy it while it last

Prince Charming only exists in Disneyland

Source:

https://correctbae.ng/2018/06/05/i-dont-understand-why-nigerian-ladies-complain-about-their-men-nigerian-men-are-hardworking-respectful-and-dont-cheat-ghanaian-lady-says/
Miss zipporah, Those Nigerian men that u met in Ghana aren't actually Nigerians, They are igbos...
Re: Nigerian Men Are Hardworking, Respectful And Don't Cheat' - Ghanaian Lady Says by YobaNationalist: 5:24pm On Jun 05, 2018
IS THE GHANAIAN WOMAN TALKING ABOUT ALL NIGGERIAN MEN OR JUST SOME OF THEM.
Re: Nigerian Men Are Hardworking, Respectful And Don't Cheat' - Ghanaian Lady Says by Ikpongiton: 6:26pm On Jun 05, 2018
your truthfulness has set you free.you will surely go to heaven for being truthfull .
Re: Nigerian Men Are Hardworking, Respectful And Don't Cheat' - Ghanaian Lady Says by Mruwa1(m): 6:32pm On Jun 05, 2018
Ghanian ladies dey see us like oyibo ....dey believe say we na their maga
Re: Nigerian Men Are Hardworking, Respectful And Don't Cheat' - Ghanaian Lady Says by kyella(f): 6:56pm On Jun 05, 2018
me am not understanding oo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

11 Terrible Mistakes You Should Never Make After A Breakup / I Lose Confidence Whenever I'm Complimented About My Looks / Pre-wedding Photos Of The Youngest Bursar In Northern Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.