Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,963 members, 7,956,614 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 03:17 PM

Man Leaks Nude Photos Of His Ex-Girlfriend On Twitter For Infecting Him With HIV - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Leaks Nude Photos Of His Ex-Girlfriend On Twitter For Infecting Him With HIV (123182 Views)

Man Shoots His Girlfriend Of 7 Years To Death For Infecting Him With HIV – Video / Man Leaks Chat After Lady He Asked Out 8 Years Ago Accepts To Date Him Yesterday / Man Leaks Video Of His Wife Cheating On Him With Best Friend. Nigerians React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Leaks Nude Photos Of His Ex-Girlfriend On Twitter For Infecting Him With HIV by GuntersChain(m): 9:51pm On Jun 05, 2018
damilola you see your life, when will gals stop posing nude. so this fresh babe na hiv carrier.
Re: Man Leaks Nude Photos Of His Ex-Girlfriend On Twitter For Infecting Him With HIV by Nobody: 10:17pm On Jun 05, 2018
ROSYL:
This is for those that encourage wives and husbands to stay in a relationship like this. Stay for the sake of kids you hear and keep forgiving him or her till they come back home with HIV.

My husband had just treated a a married man with HIV, he said he's been living with it for a few years. According to him, he got it from his side chick who he later found out has been battling with the disease. When my husband asked if his wife is aware of his HIV status he said NO. He encouraged him to tell his wife.
The wife later visited the hospital and asked my husband the nature of her husband's illness, my husband was looking at the man to open up, for where, he shut his mouth. Of course my husband didn't tell the woman what the situation was because of doctor-patient confidentiality. As a Christian, the guilt eats him up everyday.

So here is toasting to those who stay in abusive, in any form, relationship, good luck is all we are wishing you..

Everyone should have an HIV test as part of their annual physical exam.

No wonder yah all murd like flies.
Re: Man Leaks Nude Photos Of His Ex-Girlfriend On Twitter For Infecting Him With HIV by emanobis(m): 10:33pm On Jun 05, 2018
Plz der's sumtin i'll like to say.
Plz if someone post a nude pix, u guys shld leave it dt way, stop covering d faces or any part.
If der's any need to cover anytin, den it's beta nt to bring it to front page @ all. Dtz my take
1960ng:
Man leaks Nudes photos of his beautiful ex-girlfriend shocked on Twitter for infecting him with HIV
A Twitter user (@___Cruzzk) posted his beautiful ex girlfriend’s n*des and s*x photos on Twitter.

He tweeted :

You cheated on me several times , I forgave you but you wouldn’t stop cheating on me with several men I am clearly better than . We broke up few months only for me to find out you’ve infected me with HIV. That’s fair because it’s pay back time. cry cry

I will post you nudes on here on Twitter and on facebook with your face on it @_Thedamiway.

Cruzzk vowed to use social media to tarnish the image of his girlfriend who he claims infected him with HIV. The couple dated for almost a year then had a nasty break up.

The post is currently trending the cyber with some online users mocking the lady for the ‘disgrace’ while others are blasting the guy for doing such thing.

https://www.1960ng.com/2018/06/05/man-leaks-sx-nude-photos-of-his-ex-girlfriend-for-allegedly-infecting-him-with-hiv/

Re: Man Leaks Nude Photos Of His Ex-Girlfriend On Twitter For Infecting Him With HIV by emelda86(f): 10:42pm On Jun 05, 2018
Dafreeguy:
Grandma..even if u are 50 and unmarried, u will still see ur category

Hahahaha.....
Re: Man Leaks Nude Photos Of His Ex-Girlfriend On Twitter For Infecting Him With HIV by Dgovernor88: 10:50pm On Jun 05, 2018
folakemigeh:
Covers face cry

I can never forget the first day i went for my HIV test.... Even though i knew i'd be negative, i was still shivering and started thinking of "What IF"

Those waiting hours were the longest and craziest ever in my life grin
because you don't trust what you do. You better exit from those act of yours cause it may await you soon.
Re: Man Leaks Nude Photos Of His Ex-Girlfriend On Twitter For Infecting Him With HIV by Rashman578(m): 10:58pm On Jun 05, 2018
vizkiz:

Freaky girl.... Me likey!

Damn! She is hot! cheesy
Hot like HIV virus
Re: Man Leaks Nude Photos Of His Ex-Girlfriend On Twitter For Infecting Him With HIV by Myself2(m): 12:22am On Jun 06, 2018
Yeye fowl ,,,,
Shay na dat wan go cure him AIDS
Re: Man Leaks Nude Photos Of His Ex-Girlfriend On Twitter For Infecting Him With HIV by Ategberoson(m): 12:30am On Jun 06, 2018
he might just want to tarnished the lady's image perhaps she said She's not doing again
Re: Man Leaks Nude Photos Of His Ex-Girlfriend On Twitter For Infecting Him With HIV by Ibrahim3307(m): 5:41am On Jun 06, 2018
Ellabae:
shocked Am speechless but if true, the girl nor try at all.
you quickly changed your pic and denied me the opportunity to see your beauty
Re: Man Leaks Nude Photos Of His Ex-Girlfriend On Twitter For Infecting Him With HIV by Ellabae(f): 6:23am On Jun 06, 2018
Ibrahim3307:
you quickly changed your pic and denied me the opportunity to see your beauty
Lol sorry for that. Good morning
Re: Man Leaks Nude Photos Of His Ex-Girlfriend On Twitter For Infecting Him With HIV by Ibrahim3307(m): 6:26am On Jun 06, 2018
Ellabae:
Lol sorry for that. Good morning
good morning how was your night
Re: Man Leaks Nude Photos Of His Ex-Girlfriend On Twitter For Infecting Him With HIV by Ellabae(f): 6:28am On Jun 06, 2018
Ibrahim3307:
good morning how was your night
Good nd urs?
Re: Man Leaks Nude Photos Of His Ex-Girlfriend On Twitter For Infecting Him With HIV by Ibrahim3307(m): 6:31am On Jun 06, 2018
Ellabae:
Good nd urs?
mine was ok, how can I see your pic pls
Re: Man Leaks Nude Photos Of His Ex-Girlfriend On Twitter For Infecting Him With HIV by Dafreeguy(m): 6:40am On Jun 06, 2018
emelda86:

Hahahaha.....
Nice conversing a lil wit u

1 Like

Re: Man Leaks Nude Photos Of His Ex-Girlfriend On Twitter For Infecting Him With HIV by Macheteros1: 8:17am On Jun 06, 2018
Oh men see lai skeen babe. If pesin see this one for road now pesin go wan blow, not knowing say na walking corpse. Jizos.
Re: Man Leaks Nude Photos Of His Ex-Girlfriend On Twitter For Infecting Him With HIV by okolet(m): 8:33am On Jun 06, 2018
I nor believe cheesy
emelda86:

Na full time but evening sessions grin

1 Like

Re: Man Leaks Nude Photos Of His Ex-Girlfriend On Twitter For Infecting Him With HIV by CioAngels(f): 8:56am On Jun 06, 2018
Serves you right, the first time you found out she was cheating on you, you should have left the friendship. How are we sure you are not the one who infecting her with HIV, when you did not see the need to call off the friendship? I hope you are not a married man?
Re: Man Leaks Nude Photos Of His Ex-Girlfriend On Twitter For Infecting Him With HIV by slim49z(m): 9:20am On Jun 06, 2018
There are worse killer diseases than HIV.

Moreover, there is no disease/sickness in this world that is not curable... but ONLY if you know how (Knowledge is POWER).

HIV is not the end of the world. The shit disease has been hyped to the sky.. it's nothing.

Get knowledge and in everything get wisdom.
Re: Man Leaks Nude Photos Of His Ex-Girlfriend On Twitter For Infecting Him With HIV by emelda86(f): 9:59am On Jun 06, 2018
Dafreeguy:
Nice conversing a lil wit u

Same here

1 Like

Re: Man Leaks Nude Photos Of His Ex-Girlfriend On Twitter For Infecting Him With HIV by TheManofTomorrow(m): 12:19pm On Jun 06, 2018
emelda86:

They say skin to skin is the best
There is no difference in the pleasure gotten from skin to skin and condom sex. At least for a man. I don't know about the woman
Re: Man Leaks Nude Photos Of His Ex-Girlfriend On Twitter For Infecting Him With HIV by emelda86(f): 12:34pm On Jun 06, 2018
TheManofTomorrow:
There is no difference in the pleasure gotten from skin to skin and condom sex. At least for a man. I don't know about the woman

Na lieeeee...skin to skin dey sweet pass o
Re: Man Leaks Nude Photos Of His Ex-Girlfriend On Twitter For Infecting Him With HIV by pedrilo: 12:38pm On Jun 06, 2018
emelda86:

Let me come and be going before you spoil me. tongue
Re: Man Leaks Nude Photos Of His Ex-Girlfriend On Twitter For Infecting Him With HIV by emelda86(f): 12:39pm On Jun 06, 2018
pedrilo:
Let me come and be going before you spoil me. tongue

Bye Felicia..lol
Re: Man Leaks Nude Photos Of His Ex-Girlfriend On Twitter For Infecting Him With HIV by pedrilo: 12:41pm On Jun 06, 2018
emelda86:

Bye Felicia..lol
Thanks Emmanuel grin

1 Like

Re: Man Leaks Nude Photos Of His Ex-Girlfriend On Twitter For Infecting Him With HIV by emelda86(f): 12:43pm On Jun 06, 2018
pedrilo:
Thanks Emmanuel grin

Lol, u funny ooo....
Re: Man Leaks Nude Photos Of His Ex-Girlfriend On Twitter For Infecting Him With HIV by TheManofTomorrow(m): 1:33pm On Jun 06, 2018
emelda86:

For a woman you(a lady). I am talking in a guy's perspective. No difference atall
Re: Man Leaks Nude Photos Of His Ex-Girlfriend On Twitter For Infecting Him With HIV by emelda86(f): 1:35pm On Jun 06, 2018
TheManofTomorrow:
For a woman you(a lady). I am talking in a guy's perspective. No difference atall

Ok
Re: Man Leaks Nude Photos Of His Ex-Girlfriend On Twitter For Infecting Him With HIV by charain: 3:33pm On Jun 06, 2018
emelda86:

No!!! Its Mr Woman

No, not with what you wrote up there.
Re: Man Leaks Nude Photos Of His Ex-Girlfriend On Twitter For Infecting Him With HIV by Nobody: 3:50pm On Jun 06, 2018
kally234:

Are you still negative?
maybe angry
Re: Man Leaks Nude Photos Of His Ex-Girlfriend On Twitter For Infecting Him With HIV by Xisnin(m): 4:12pm On Jun 06, 2018
namet:

It is time the National Assembly enacts a law to criminalize the exposure of other people's health status with malicious intent of defaming them.
He doesn't know her health status.
Re: Man Leaks Nude Photos Of His Ex-Girlfriend On Twitter For Infecting Him With HIV by Lincolnburrows(m): 9:09pm On Jun 06, 2018
ROSYL:

Do I know the man? No
Do I know the woman? No
Also, there is no confidentiality between a wife and her husband.
That's a pure lie. When it comes to the job, there is.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Pastor Caught Sleeping With Church Member In A Hotel (VIDEO) / How To Hypnotise Your Man Forever ( Ashawo And Hausa Women Secret Revealed ) / Malawian Director Of Budget Caught Having Sex With Her Driver In The Office

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.